Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

K-dramas cured my prejudice against Asian men

Surely this is the frau version of 'no fats, no femmes, and no Asians'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 11:34 PM

What sort of person needs tv to tell them what they’re attracted to?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 3:01 AM

They look like TEENAGERS.....I prefer MEN

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 3:22 AM

You are insane R1, the media subtly tell us who to attract to.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 4:12 AM

To go back to another topic in the “cuck thread”, this whole article is about white men being seen as submissive and subservient to women and why she as an Asian woman, was attracted to it.

She calls it “romance” but she’s painting a picture saying she saw a lot of white men kissing women’s asses on TV and never saw Asian men doing the same. Which is what I’ve seen black women say too.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 4:32 AM

R4 When I lived in SF a Japanese female co-worker once told me she liked white guys because they were more romantic. My experience of observing breeders is that they are not romantic at all. I think what she meant was that because she was divorced, she could still marry a white guy while a Japanese man would view her as used goods.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!