Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix Suspends Trans Employee Who Spoke Out Against Chappelle Special

Netflix has suspended three employees, including a trans staffer who publicly spoke out against Dave Chappelle’s controversial comedy special, The Closer, which has come under sharp criticism from groups such as GLAAD and the National Black Justice Coalition over jokes those organizations and others have said were hurtful and cruel to or dismissive of the LGBTQ community.

Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos also defended Chappelle and said it would not remove his controversial special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2021 9:32 AM

The worm is turning.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 7:49 PM

GOOD!

Was one of the trans staffers that formerly bearded man who complained loudly the other day online?

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 7:51 PM

Jacklyn Moore is who I meant at R2. Apparently he wasn’t one of the suspended ones, but HE NEEDS TO BE.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 7:53 PM

Well, technically Jack Moore no longer works for Netflix. Isn't Dear White People done with?

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 7:55 PM

Of course, they aren’t going to remove it. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 7:55 PM

Good. Trans people need to learn to grin and bear it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 7:56 PM

I watched the special and just don't get the fuss. He didn't come off as trans-phobic. He just isn't down for the twitter trans patrol policing everyone.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 7:57 PM

Have the people who criticized it actually watched it? I didn't think it was particularly funny, but that last 15 minutes or so when he talked about his friend Daphne? He did a hell of a lot more for her and for her daughter than the trans community ever did. They are the ones who dragged her relentlessly to suicide, that's not on Chapelle.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 7:58 PM

Most companies have code of conduct policies that prevent employees from publicly complaining their employer, so this isn't at all surprising.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 8:01 PM

Go Netflix Go! No, They aren't noble. They have smelled the burning tires in the air. People are turning away from the Woke shit in droves. You can deny it all you want. People will only accept being villanized for having their own idea & feelings for so long.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 8:01 PM

Everyone at Netflix is loving this fake outrage! It's getting people to watch it. There's no such thing as bad publicity!!

And that Jacky Moore character very publicly quit Netflix with great dramatic flair, making sure to get as much attention as possible! Stoopid move, sweetie. Biting the hand that feeds you is never smart!

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 8:03 PM

Good for Netflix...fucking overly-sensitive virtue signalers don't get to dictate business matters. Dave Chapelle has always...ALWAYS...spoken his mind and shone a light on the absurdidity of -isms. He's no monster and didn't deserve to be demonized.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2021 8:09 PM

OP didn’t mention this part:

[quote]A source said that the employees, including engineer Terra Field, whose Twitter thread about the special went viral, [bold]were suspended for attempting to join a quarterly meeting meant only for directors or vice presidents, and not because of Field’s tweets.[/bold]

What are the odds that these people were fired for speaking out against Chappelle and they used the meeting as an excuse?

Excerpt from Sarandos’ memo at the OP:

[quote]You should also be aware that some talent may join third parties in asking us to remove the show in the coming days, which we are not going to do.

Terra Field retweeted this which relates to what I said above:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 8:19 PM

As Ricky Gervais once said, if ISIS started a streaming service, most people in Hollywood would call their agents to set up a meeting. Nobody would even think about dismissing future opportunities with Netflix because of a few tasteless jokes.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 8:24 PM

I half-watched Chappelle last night and couldn’t get too worked up about any of it. He goes after everyone and it seems sort of reasonable when he says these things.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 8:25 PM

Of course the tranny “Vallery Lancey” would say something like that @ R13.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 8:25 PM

Ze is more than welcome to get a job at a company that affirms zir beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2021 8:26 PM

Vallery is stunning and brave. Zir would have to be with THOSE teeth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2021 8:30 PM

The controversy is only causing more people to watch it. It probably would have been out of the Top 10 list on Netflix and forgotten already if people wouldn't have complained and created hype for it. It's millions of dollars worth of free publicity.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2021 8:33 PM

Trans want the world to co-sign their insanity.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2021 8:35 PM

I'm glad Netflix is pushing back. And it sounds as though it's more about their insubordination than the actual offending tweets.

People have become too fucking casual and reckless in laying their emotions out in the workplace. You've been hired to do a JOB. You are a professional and (hopefully) some competitive skillset. Yes, the emotional wellbeing of an employee directly factors into productivity, but we've wound up in this juvenile place in 2021 where everyone feels they can unload their every emotion on their employers. Like it should be some safe space, pseudo-therapy session. It's unacceptable and unprofessional.

These emotionally fragile, woke morons are living in some delusional utopia wherein they believe their feelings should somehow be tended to ("seen!") by their employers. Sure it's a lovely notion but completely unrelated to the job they were hired to do. People need to take a couple lessons from the greatest generation, sack up and learn some fucking grit.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2021 8:51 PM

Terra Field is the trans employee who got fired. Check out his twitter, dude seems unhinged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2021 9:08 PM

I am trans. I kind of feel like Dave is kicking the weak. Before people were forced to be politically correct people generally were just gross, N-Word, Fa-Word, etc. Being polite isn’t all that hard.

But Dave makes fun of everyone, so I am not bent out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2021 9:15 PM

Well that settles it. After years of watching Netflix, I'm taking a stand on this.

Instead of using friends' subscriptions, I will give them my own money now.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2021 9:29 PM

I’d love to see this thread if it was homophobic jokes rather than transphobic jokes. I don’t think I’d be wrong saying it would have a different tone to it.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2021 10:18 PM

Trannies are going to go nuts over this. Will Netflix bend to them or stand strong? Technically speaking a boycott will only be done by Twitter trannies and TRAs and half of them will lie about it.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2021 10:25 PM

‘’Oh no…his words hurt me. Such a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote]Such a pussy.

Such a Beyond Pussy, an Impossible Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2021 10:48 PM

Not for nothing, but aren’t you all the same people who still hold a grudge against Kevin Hart for his jokes???

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2021 11:04 PM

R29 I was gonna post the same thing haha. Those Kevin hart threads are all still available, and these same boys were so outraged and hurt over there.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2021 11:07 PM

What is the Daphne story?

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 11:16 PM

R25, Chapelle did homophobic jokes on his five specials. Nobody gave a shit.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 11:17 PM

*last five specials

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 11:17 PM

[quote] I’d love to see this thread if it was homophobic jokes rather than transphobic jokes.

The difference being, of course, that LGB people aren’t across the board mentally ill like trans(vestites).

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 11:32 PM

R34 you know you’re just repeating old conservative talking points about gay people. Have you no shame?

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2021 12:06 AM

Fuck off tranny shill at r35. Gay people aren't amputating our bodies, insisting we're something we're not, shitting all over women or abusing young children.

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2021 12:12 AM

If I was Netflix I would be worrying more about the union getting ready to strike. They want them to work 14/16 hour days with no breaks and no lunch. Pay them less and make them pay more for insurance. Streaming channels are already getting huge tax breaks for filming in New Mexico. Mr. Chappelle is the least of their worries.

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2021 12:12 AM

R36 those are daily mail delusions bb sorry x

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2021 12:16 AM

R36 also ‘abusing young children’ was another conservative talking point about gays. Do you understand how stupid you sound?

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2021 12:20 AM

Declaring 3 year olds transgender and putting kids on puberty blockers before they are even able to understand what that is going to do to them is most definitely child abuse. That doesn't even begin to consider the hormones and surgery that are very often done under the age of 18.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2021 12:26 AM

R39, you sound like a disgusting child abuser who couldn't care less about the damage he is doing to children and adolescents - very often gay - in the effort to advance his misogynistic, homophobic ideology.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2021 12:28 AM

R41 nice word salad bb.

by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2021 12:35 AM

I wouldn't have watched it except for the controversy. I thought it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2021 12:38 AM

R43.

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2021 12:39 AM

I wonder how many unique commenters are on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2021 12:41 AM

Let’s just get the one inconvenient truth out of the way before this goes any further: Dave Chapelle gets a pass, and he ONLY gets a pass because he’s black.

You know that. I know that. Ted Sarandos knows that as does Dave Chapelle. You know it as well as you know that a couple of “negger” jokes would immediately and permanently cancel any white comedian who dared to “express his creativity” in that way. In America, black people get hall passes for offending and inciting violence.

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2021 12:47 AM

You can use the Ignore function, R45, to figure that out if you're really interested.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2021 12:49 AM

No one "excited violence" and fewer and fewer people are falling for that argument.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2021 12:50 AM

Supposedly black gays are offended by whatever he said about black gays. So it’s not just trans issues.

Someone wrote an article in GQ about that today. Really it just sounds like people can’t take a joke. If he made “homophobic” jokes (i.e. jokes at the expense of gay people), I doubt I’d be offended if the joke was funny.

I’ll probably watch the special tonight.

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2021 12:53 AM

[quote]Trans want the world to co-sign their insanity.

r11, basically anyone that dares to question, let alone disagree, with ANY part of their ever-expanding proclamations is a bigot. Reality is a a transphobe.

And people wonder why support for gay people has begun to stall and retreat for the first time in decades. We, the LGBTQLMNOP+++, are increasingly being perceived as humorless bullies by the public at large. And they're not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2021 1:11 AM

Hold up, so why does that fat, annoying, un funny I'm almost Jewish causz I'm from NY Joy Behar get a pass for her gay bashing jokes? Cauz, she's old?, a sworn Democrat who all day everyday bashed that Demon Trump(who I personally still hate) but who still rents for free major industrial size space in some people's head?

Why all this hate for Chappelle, is it cause he is blacK?

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2021 1:20 AM

Trans Women Aren't Women!!!!

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2021 1:33 AM

That's not true, R52. It's pretty clear trans women are (caricatures) of women.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2021 1:52 AM

Is this the asshole that keeps raising our rates.

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2021 1:53 AM

Countdown to the ultimate virtue signaling moment of Ryan Murphy's career. He'll make some big grande dame announcement that he's parting ways with Netflix because of this... when, in actuality, Netflix is done with him and his shitty output.

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2021 1:57 AM

Boris is pushing the same old tired Anti-Trans narrative.

by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2021 2:01 AM

R56 Are you new here? We don't go for trannys and their lies and shit here.

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2021 2:05 AM

DL is not a safe space for revolting, delusional trannies and the alphabet soup that follows them.

Fuck off and stop taking over our organisations.

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2021 2:30 AM

Terra Field’s thread is emotional manipulation at bits worst. Field fails to mention that many of them were in high risk situations and areas (prostitution, high crime areas were drug related murders aren’t uncommon) and domestic partner murders.

Prime example about 5-6 years ago Jezebel posted an article where the headline was “THE FIRST MURDER OF A TRANS WOMAN IN 2016 HAS HAPPENED” or something like that. The headline would have you think the trans woman was murdered because she was trans. But when you read the actual article the real story was that the trans woman had broken into a house and the homeowner shot and killed her.

by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2021 2:50 AM

People who exaggerate, outright lie about, or withhold details in their “trans genocide” stories are not helping trans people AT ALL when they do that.

If there’s a serious “epidemic”’of trans people being murdered for being trans (and there isn’t), it’s important to provide all the details so that law enforcement, perhaps at the federal level, can decide what to do.

But there isn’t a rash of hate crimes, resulting in homicide, perpetrated against trans people. The actual stories are more complicated, vary from case to case, and the circumstances are almost never any different from murders of anyone else.

Misrepresenting the circumstances of murders in no way helps the cause. It doesn’t help legislators or law enforcement. It might help activists raise money, of course. And it certainly helps people chasing online clout.

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2021 2:59 AM

This so from OPs own post. Seems like the insinuation is misleading, doesn’t it?

“It is absolutely untrue to say that we have suspended any employees for tweeting about this show,” a Netflix spokesperson said. “Our employees are encouraged to disagree openly and we support their right to do so.”

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2021 2:59 AM

You can tell that the anti-trans troll hasn’t got all his sock puppets back yet.

This thread would be up to 200 fake responses by now.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2021 3:01 AM

And you would know a whole lot about fake shit, wouldn't you, tranny lover?

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2021 3:04 AM

“the anti-trans troll”

You think there’s just one person on this site who questions this insane ideology, R62?

I think R63 has your number. Tell us more about “Boris”.

by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2021 3:05 AM

“People are turning away from the Woke shit in droves.”

This bothers me here. Because the “woke shit” was made up and stirred up out there in the first place by right wing instigators. So now they say that people are tired of something that the right wing invented in the first place.

And now they are doing it with the fake election audit stuff. Saying people don’t trust elections because they made up the lie that the last president lost. Well of course they don’t trust it because you said it can’t be trusted.

The right wing instigates everything and that needs to be spelled out for those people that aren’t *getting* it.

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2021 3:09 AM

“You think there’s just one person on this site who questions [REPEATEDLY, NON-STOP, OBSESSIVELY] this insane ideology, [R62]?”

Yes, I do.

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2021 3:11 AM

Then you’re insane, R66.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2021 3:13 AM

R46 Absolutely silly talk. Again, being racist and homophobic is different from believing humans who are born with penises are men and humans who are born with vaginas are female.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2021 3:15 AM

[quote] the “woke shit” was made up and stirred up out there in the first place by right wing instigators. So now they say that people are tired of something that the right wing invented in the first place.

This is also insane. And even if it were true, people don’t have to live by and espouse woke ideology the way mainstream liberals have been doing.

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2021 3:15 AM

R60 It is not complicated. They are hookers, or in the drug trade, or engaging in other criminal activities, or dating another crazy tranny, or they are utterly mental themselves. Janet Mock type trannys are not getting killed. Street trash trannys are.

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2021 4:17 AM

" Again, being racist and homophobic is different from believing humans who are born with penises are men and humans who are born with vaginas are female."

Because the last one is transphobic. Not racist or homophobic, dumbass.

You might as well argue that being racist and homophobic is different than thinking Jews control all the wealth, start all the wars, and mutilate their penises.

But I don't how that bolsters you're argument that your "logic" isn't bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2021 4:19 AM

Well, I just meant that there are different circumstances to each murder. It’s not as simple as “there is an organized group of people who are systematically genociding trans people,” which is what activists seem to want people to think.

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2021 4:19 AM

R71, your accusations of transphobia and bigotry are utterly toothless. People born with penises are not and will never be women. People born with vaginas are not and will never be men. These are just empirical facts.

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2021 4:23 AM

How many of us would have a job if we PUBLICLY bashed our employer?

Tried to crash a high level meeting to complain about someone making money for my employer with a strong fan base?

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2021 4:27 AM

A now former coworker of mine was fired for posting negatively about the company on Facebook, R74. I have an acquaintance who was fired for being an idiot and staging a one-person protest outside of their workplace. Both individuals were unionized but had violated code of conduct which equals automatic dismissal.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2021 4:34 AM

Is it normal for a straight man to be so obsessed with trans people? It seems to be the only thing he thinks about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2021 5:14 AM

Straight people are easily transfixed with the trans (MtF). It lights them up.

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2021 6:42 AM

These transvestites are not suitable as company employees.

They're best as prostitutes if they can get a good pimp.

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2021 6:46 AM

R71 Logic is not bigotry.

Your analogy doesn’t make any sense. Anti-semitism is the same thing as racism and homophobia.

Your logic would be because I don’t believe in Judaism and their beliefs, I’m anti-Semitic.

Because I acknowledge basic human biology, I’m transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2021 8:14 AM

Yes r36. Those shill loons are tragicaomically pathetic and sad because nowhere can they ever present any kind of logical argument. Just the never-ending parrot spamming of "(Conservative, Rightwing, Fascist, Trump, Boris, Nazi, etc.) Talking points! Daily mail (,etc.) delusions! Word salad!" like the retard @ r35 r38 r39 r42. Same loons would shriek those at something equivalent to "1+1=2" just because those are supported by their 'fave' 'anti' groups.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2021 8:36 AM

Let this be a reminder to us all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2021 8:46 AM

I'm glad I've never had Netflix...

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2021 2:13 PM

Why, R82?

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2021 2:21 PM

R82 wants no conflict or controversy in his life, R83.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2021 2:49 PM

R51 I'm not giving Joy Behar a pass on anything. I'd like to know how a woman who looks like she went through menopause during the Carter administration is still on the rag.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2021 4:53 PM

I don't like to see anyone lose their job. But I also don't like seeing someone's comedy special cancelled. So - Good!

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2021 4:57 PM

I'm Marlo Thomas and Friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2021 5:04 PM

^Sorry - wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2021 5:05 PM

R25 But it's not, Blanche, but it's not.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2021 5:08 PM

R88 It works here

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2021 5:10 PM

I think the actual population doesn’t listen to these trans people. Twitter isn’t the population, it’s just a sounding board for these mutants to have their meltdowns. However, advertisers and major corporations do listen to them. How do we change that?

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2021 5:17 PM

[Quote]Dave and his fans/audience would watch transpeople die with glee on their face. They do not give a shit about anything. JK Rowling made an entire career out of it. Why wouldn’t he?

^^comment from Jezebel that gave me a chuckle.

What I'm not getting is the ending where Chappelle requested white gays not punch down on his people. Is he referring to the Kevin Hart situation? Is he actually saying black folks can be homophobic and because they're black, it's okay. Most of his other arguments were reasoned but that line was just thrown out there.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2021 5:24 PM

Wow R89 well done you somehow managed to mess up that really simple quote. Return your gay card and log off pls.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2021 5:37 PM

Good

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2021 6:00 PM

R70 I would add that it’s not just dangerous activity because all hookers face violence from pimps and johns on a daily basis, it’s the deception involved with a high risk activity that leads to the perception that trans face more danger.

In reality most people don’t want to bother with them, they insert themselves into everything as attention seeking behavior.

Trannys love tricking johns into thinking they are the real thing, it validates their delusions and somehow seem surprised and insulted when men react violently or with disgust when presented with a dick instead of a vagina, I mean what could go wrong right.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2021 6:14 PM

Wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2021 6:30 PM

What he said wasn’t even mean he was just stating a fact. Just like fake tits or fake lips will never be the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 8:22 PM

I'm watching the special and wow! He got old.

by Anonymousreply 98October 13, 2021 12:39 AM

Welcome to the world of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 99October 13, 2021 12:55 AM

Trans people need to be proud of being trans people they will never be real men or women.

by Anonymousreply 100October 13, 2021 12:57 AM

What’s wrong with being a man with a “vaginal canal”?

by Anonymousreply 101October 13, 2021 1:01 AM

A man’s who’s had his penis and testicles removed and a “vaginal canal” dug in—what’s wrong with that? Why the need to use terms like “trans” or “woman”?

by Anonymousreply 102October 13, 2021 1:02 AM

I always wonder if the anti-trans trolls are repressed transexuals/unsure in their gender, like the repressed homos who manifest as gay bashers. You hate something you see in yourself.

Honestly, let trans people be trans. I don't think anyone can convince anyone else to be a different gender identity or sexual orientation. Certainly I can't be persuaded to be female or attracted to women, or attracted to trans-men. I'm mildly ticked that Luke trans performer is objectively much better looking than I am but whatever, I'll survive it without getting all transphobic (lol and i have a dick, so you win some you lose some)

by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2021 1:14 AM

(not that there's anything wrong with being attracted to trans-men/women, I'm just not. but for some people, that's absolutely their jam.)

by Anonymousreply 104October 13, 2021 1:16 AM

Honestly, let ex-gays be ex-gays. But that won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 105October 13, 2021 1:16 AM

[quote]I always wonder if the anti-trans trolls are repressed transexuals/unsure in their gender, like the repressed homos who manifest as gay bashers. You hate something you see in yourself.

I’m pro truth.

by Anonymousreply 106October 13, 2021 1:17 AM

R105.

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2021 1:18 AM

R107

by Anonymousreply 108October 13, 2021 1:19 AM

Hey, I'm all for letting ex-gays be ex-gays. They'll find themselves eventually (or not), I don't have to fuck them. R106: nah you're just a bigot or self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2021 1:20 AM

I’m a bigot and self-loathing because I say what’s wrong with a man who has a vaginal canal or a woman with a beard—and why the need for terms like “trans”?

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2021 1:22 AM

R103. Boris is a failed crossdresser.

by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2021 1:41 AM

I grew up in a hostile place. I was from the wrong ethnic group in the wrong time. Funny, but I never almost died, as in literal death because people called me their pet & particular vile names to identify me. This included teachers as well. I never tried to tell them how or what to call me, properly. Why bother to try to teach an ignoramus with meat paws how to play Handel on the Harpsichord. Stick & stones folks., sticks & stones. I knew what I came from was wonderful & rather fabulous. A great culture, a great history. It's who I was.

All this hysteria about this that & the other on how people MUST speak to you, of you, call you. How they must treat you..smacks of the Lady doth protest too much. I can't provide what someone needs to accept themselves. Honey, here's the truth, that's an inside job. Get help with it from others who are of your group or from a professional versed in your situation so you can accept who you are.

by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote] nah you're just a bigot or self loathing.

Telling other gay men they’re “self-loathing” is so dumb. EVERYONE is self-loathing to a degree. So what? What does that have to do with the topic at hand. Do you think gender critical feminists are self-loathing when they voice concerns with trans ideology?

There are multiple facets to the trans issues facing society. You can’t call everyone who wants to discuss them “bigots” or “self-loathing.” I mean, you CAN, but don’t expect anyone to take you seriously. You’re not actually saying anything.

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2021 3:01 AM

R112 is Boris

by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2021 3:15 AM

I like that metaphor, R112.

[quote] Why bother to try to teach an ignoramus with meat paws how to play Handel on the Harpsichord

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2021 3:20 AM

R112 speaks truth and wisdom. If that makes him a “Boris,” then so be it. I’d rather be a “Boris” than R114.

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2021 3:22 AM

Why are people here always foaming at the mouth with their hatred of trans people. Is it a generational thing?

by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2021 6:24 AM

It's a logic thing, dear. We love logic, hence we don't love trannys.

by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2021 6:26 AM

It's funny how many unlikely WWs are on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2021 6:38 AM

There's a man in maribou-trimmed dresing gown typing furiously on here.

by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2021 6:41 AM

R93 Sit down, tranny.

by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2021 6:45 AM

R112 Everything but the bloodhounds...

by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2021 6:47 AM

There is probably no place and time in modern history when a man who identifies as a woman is accepted than in 2021 America.

And there is DEFINITELY no place and time in modern history when a man who identifies as a woman feels more in danger.

It's like if gay and lesbians became more accepted and yet somehow we felt more persecuted the more we were accepted.

by Anonymousreply 123October 13, 2021 7:44 AM

Boris eats poop.

by Anonymousreply 124October 13, 2021 10:28 AM

I guess I'm in the minority that thinks Chapelle is a racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2021 11:53 AM

R 125, yup you are. But its OK its just your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one & they all smell, as per my granny.

by Anonymousreply 126October 13, 2021 12:04 PM

Update- the Trans employee has been reinstated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 13, 2021 6:37 PM

Chapelle is one weird looking dude.

by Anonymousreply 128October 14, 2021 12:31 AM

No good deed goes unpunished...

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2021 8:42 AM

I love that R87.

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2021 8:44 AM

Was this person included?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2021 9:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!