Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UK Police Won’t Act Against Prince Andrew Over Abuse Claim

LONDON (AP) — British police have announced they will not take any action against Prince Andrew after a review prompted by a Jeffrey Epstein accuser who claims that he sexually assaulted her.

Virginia Giuffre claims she was trafficked by Epstein to have sex with Andrew in London in 2001, when she was age 17 and a minor under U.S. law. She is suing the prince in a U.S. court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 1:44 AM

With the police at home in the UK dropping its pursuit of Andrew, it looks like he now only has two worries left--and they're big ones--but Virginia Giuffre's pursuits may be limited. Andrew still has to worry about losing this civil case and having to pay up. And Andrew has to worry about Ghislaine Maxwell's upcoming criminal case and how much, if any, he will be implicated.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 7:40 PM

He has a theme song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 7:41 PM

I guess what goes around, comes around:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 7:58 PM

Just stick with your story, Andy boy. What can the little slut do?

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 8:17 PM

It never happened.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 8:47 PM

“I never laid eyes on the Minx”

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 8:52 PM

I was watching repeats of Fawlty Towers with my ex-wife/always soulmate, Sarah when these alleged incidents occurred.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 9:07 PM

I presume it's because the age of consent is 16 in the U.K. therefore, guilty or innocent, Andrew couldn't have committed a crime in their jurisdiction.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 9:20 PM

“Andrew couldn’t have done it! His tiny cockette doesn’t work. Believe me: I know!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 9:20 PM

It is because she was trafficked to the old lout.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 9:21 PM

Colour me surprised!

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 9:23 PM

R8, it's not so much about the age but about the consent. If you are an adult and you do not agree to have sexual intercourse with someone, and that person forces themselves on you regardless, it's still a crime.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2021 5:43 PM

Jeffrey and Ghislaine trafficked young girls. Andrew was one of their pervert clients.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 1:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!