Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix fires trans employee for criticizing their Dave Chapelle special

Bet the people who grandstand about "cancel culture" won't mention this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2021 2:49 PM

How many "trans" can one company possibly have? I've worked my entire adult life and not run into one anywhere I've worked. Gay, yes, but never a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 7:04 PM

Oh fuck the trannys. They had nothing to say when Chapelle was shitting on gays in his last special.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 7:04 PM

He blames gay white men for turning black men sissy or some shit. His biggest problem is that he's not funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 7:14 PM

I would expect to be fired for criticism of my employer, particularly had I identified myself as an employee -- to do so is to imply spokesmanship or war.

It's not a case of someone who tried to advance a complaint through internal channels, not a case if a whistleblower who should have every protection. It's the case of a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 7:15 PM

GOOD!!!

More! More!

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 7:16 PM

1. Suspended, not fired.

2. Suspended for trying to attend a director-level meeting he was not invited to.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 7:19 PM

Thank you for telling the TRUTH, R6.

The trans-agenda is always trying to play the victim, by lying and manipulating stories in their favor.

This has been the case with these assholes from the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 7:22 PM

[quote]Suspended for trying to attend a director-level meeting he was not invited to

A tranny was trying to invade a space not meant for them? That doesn't doesn't like something they would do at all!

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 7:30 PM

R7 take your meds!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 9:15 PM

I watched the Dave Chapelle special. Nothing offensive in it at all.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2021 4:49 AM

I finally watched Chapelle's special.

Couldn't care less about anything offensive against trans or gays or women. What I care about is how unfunny it was.

Low hanging fruit for the entire hour or so. Lacking insight. Lacking cohesion. Certainly nothing inventive.

Black people are perfect, everyone else sucks. Boring.

I've loved Chapelle since his comedy central show. But this felt like he was cashing in.

by Anonymousreply 11October 31, 2021 8:52 AM

(And ironically, the only good part of the entire special was the trans story at the end! Gays, women and whites have TONS more to be upset about, IMHO)

by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2021 9:19 AM

But they identified as management!

Isn't that how it works in all areas of life?

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2021 9:46 AM

Does Chapelle even tell jokes anymore? All he does is blabber about his predictable opinions on current events. I don’t even get what’s funny about it.

It wasn’t in the least bit offensive though. Trannys are such crybabies

by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2021 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!