Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What part of Nicole Brown being savagely beaten and stabbed along with Ron Goldman by OJ Simpson...

...was funny to the SNL writers?

The jokes were told by the daughter, Kim Kardashian, of a man (attorney Robert Kardashian defended Simpson) who allegedly helped get rid of the evidence. Kardashian's wife, Kris Jenner, was Nicole Brown's best friend, yet Jenner and her daughter, Khloe, sat in the SNL audience laughing about Nicole's murder.

Morally fucking bankrupt. They all ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 19, 2021 8:05 AM

They made OJ jokes. She talked about meeting her first black person and then says "Wanna take a stab in the dark who it was?" Basically the same kind of sick Simpson jokes that comedians have been telling for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 5:54 AM

Why did they think this was appropriate? They should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 5:56 AM

Lorne Michaels is in his late 70s. He should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 5:57 AM

I'm sick of sensitive snowflakes. Grow a pair and a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 5:58 AM

Don't like it? Not your cup of tea? Don't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 5:58 AM

People have been making OJ jokes for a while now. It's a problem because Kim made one? People make 9/11 jokes and Titanic jokes all the time. Kris Jenner was a personal friend of the victim. She and the other friends and family are the only ones who should be offended, not these randos

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 6:02 AM

This is played out trash. SNL loves jokes about wife beating and never got with the times. Watch the classic episodes and you'll see the charming trend.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 6:03 AM

When will NBC finally cancel this show?

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 6:17 AM

OJ jokes are acceptable. I'd rather you ran him down in the street but a joke at his expense will do.

What part of Kim Kartrashian is not fun or funny did Lorne not understand?

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 6:22 AM

I guess it’s too soon.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 6:23 AM

What will this Don Winslow be upset about next? Henry VIII jokes?

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 6:24 AM

This reminds me when I was a little kid I must have been about 7 or 8, Christa McAuliffe‘s mother came to my elementary school as a guest speaker.

I remember going home and telling my stepfather and that was the first time I heard the “what was going through her mind” joke.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2021 6:29 AM

What about the Kartrashian psychology of mostly being attracted to and having babies with black men after growing up knowing that their mother's friend Nicole was savagely murdered by a black man? The interracial aspects of this gendered violence is treated like it's a turn on for them. It's like they get off on the idea that OJ got off.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 6:30 AM

Jokes about the brutal double murder of Kris Jenner's best friend by the daughter of Simpson's lawyer while the family is sitting in the audience?

No, it's not appropriate. Yes, there have been other Simpso jokes throughout the years. It should be off limits for the Kardashians. There are plenty of other things to joke about these days. But the Kardashian/Jenner clan are classless pieces of reality TV and social media shit.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 6:34 AM

R13, Yo take your motherfuckin medication. Like seriously, no joking matter. I know you are highly medicated. Find where you put them.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 6:48 AM

R13 Huh? So your logic is Kardashians should be weary or not like black man because a black man they knew killed a while woman they knew?

This is like that Liam Neeson story about how his friend got raped by a black man so he started picking fights with black men on the street.

Gee the master race sure has some retards.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 6:57 AM

The joke was at OJ’s expense, not the victim’s.

And if you think or was offensive? Good - comedy is supposed to take some chances and be a little bit “dangerous.” Which of course it basically can’t be anymore because of snowflakes on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2021 7:01 AM

Do these humorless cunts not know how to operate a remote control?

HIT THE RED BUTTON THAT SAYS POWER.

Fucking 'tards.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2021 7:19 AM

R16. It's not appropriate because the victim was best friends with Kris Jenner, and Jenner and her daughter should have had more class not to go along with joke about a double murder that included a friend. Ron Goldman was the other victim in this murder, and the Goldman family was probably offended as well. The criticism of Jenner/Kardashian has nothing to do black men and whatever you're trying to imply.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2021 7:21 AM

R18. Read the Twitter comments. Many people did hit the remote and turn off the show. So STFU.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2021 7:23 AM

Karma's gonna need to Tokyo drift on her ass, same way it did her dad.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2021 7:32 AM

Read twitter comments? No thank you, my dear. I never look at twitter or any of that "social media" mess and I'm far too old and decrepit to start now.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2021 7:37 AM

R19 So why did you bring up that they date black men? As if they’re supposed to be traumatized by black men cause of OJ?

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2021 7:53 AM

And me personally I feel as bad for Nicole Simpson as you guys feel bad about Emmet Till and George Stinney.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2021 7:55 AM

What the fuck, r24?

I feel bad for all three of them. They're all murder victims.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2021 8:08 AM

R24 Not everyone is a bigot like you.

Emmet Till’s mother displaying the tortured body of her son is one of the most devastating things I have ever read about…every bit as awful as Nicole Brown being almost decapitated.

Some of us give a shit about human suffering. Others (like you) need to divide people up according to a colour chart before you decide whether to care.

You racist fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2021 8:18 AM

I knew Kris Kenner had no class (insert cymbal crash) when she published a cookbook several, several years back and the main recipe she used to promote it on talk shows was--wait for it--her dearly departed friend Nicole Brown Simpson's nachos. Between Kris and Faye Resnick, they drove any good reputation poor Nicole had into the ground with all their "Brentwood hello" stories and then claiming she made great nachos. Just let the poor woman RIP. Btw, anyone can make decent nachos!

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2021 8:19 AM

R26 yeah yeah yeah. And as long as Carol Bryant is alive and well, OJ can be too.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2021 8:22 AM

Last Year SNL also thought an AIDS joke was funny (LINK)....Notice Bowen Yang and Kate McKinnon were not offended in any way? But they raised a stink about Elon Musk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2021 8:23 AM

Elon is a fucking Bond villain. Everyone should make a stink about him every time he shows up anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2021 8:31 AM

Would SNL ever make a George Floyd joke? Or is that too sacred. It is only funny when women die, right?

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 8:36 AM

I don't understand people being shocked and outraged at the Kardashians/Kris Jenner being shameless trash. They are trash people, they are utterly despicable cunts, every single one of them. This is entirely on-brand for that whole tribe of scum.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 8:40 AM

Christ, is there anything more useless than a Kardashian fan?

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 8:50 AM

Well if Kim gets stabbed or beaten, making light of it is fair game then.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 8:53 AM

It's not about getting a sense of humor, it's about how rich fucks like the Kardashians get to do things like help a murderer get rid of evidence and then make millions off of it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2021 8:54 AM

Seriously, r34. I'd bet half the people here saying "get a sense of humor" were incensed when people made fun of Kim getting robbed.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2021 8:54 AM

[quote]And if you think or was offensive? Good - comedy is supposed to take some chances and be a little bit “dangerous.” Which of course it basically can’t be anymore because of snowflakes on Twitter.

Listen to yourself: "it's good that it was an offensive dangerous joke that they made, which of course they can't make because of Twitter, but they did make it and it was good that they did."

The pretzels you dorks twist yourselves into, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2021 8:56 AM

KARDASHIAN KOMMON SENSE = "I was robbed at gunpoint. And I think Murder (my daddy helped defend) is hilarious".............By the way---I have always held out hope Kanye would go apeshitz crazy on Kim and the whole family....It could still happen. Just one bad day off meds...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2021 9:05 AM

[quote]I don't understand people being shocked and outraged at the Kardashians/Kris Jenner being shameless trash. They are trash people, they are utterly despicable cunts, every single one of them. This is entirely on-brand for that whole tribe of scum.

Good point, UKGuy. But still sometimes it's shocking--but not surprising coming from these low-life trash people.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2021 9:15 AM

wow all the hysteria over this monologue had me thinking it would be outrageous. It was nothing.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2021 9:16 AM

R23 she joked about all Ks dating an having babies with black men because everyone jokes about it, and she wanted to be in on it, simple as that. And that’s the same reason she joked about OJ.

That’s how all these type of people try to “win over” their naysayers, by trying to show they have a sense of humor about themselves and are “in on the joke.” Something Paris Hilton was actually much less willing to do which is at least part of why she disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2021 9:18 AM

Nobody cares except old people. She’s popular on Instagram now; that’s all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2021 9:19 AM

O.J. would have no reason to stab Ron. And really no reason to stab Nicole. Why would all three be outdoors screamin' and rastlin' and stabbin'?

O.J. hired a thief to rob Nicole. Then things when freakishly haywire. He'd never ruin his manicure.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2021 9:20 AM

R28 Emmet Till’s killers were released by an all-white jury, even though the evidence against them was overwhelming.

OJ Simpson was released by an (almost) all-black jury, even though the evidence against him was overwhelming.

When you make judgements about people based purely on the colour of their skin, guilty people walk. So maybe YOU shouldn’t do that.

Racists like you are the cause of the problem, so how dare you complain about it?

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2021 10:55 AM

[quote]She’s popular on Instagram now; that’s all that matters.

Matters to who, you? She has zero talent and apparently no character, but she's popular!

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2021 12:07 PM

It was making fun of OJ. I fully support that.

People who are offended need to lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2021 12:29 PM

Don't tell OP about Norm McDonald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2021 12:31 PM

She was a pretty blonde woman and he was a Jew. It’s open season in the SNL woke-a-verse.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2021 1:03 PM

Didn't watch but heard she joked about a murderer her father helped get off. Did she joke about her grotesque fake fat ass, or her giant plastic glued on claws, or her extensive plastic facial surgery or her so called "genius" husband or her most famous achievement, her fuck tape?

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2021 1:43 PM

Oh so Dataloungers now want to complain about something being tasteless and inappropriate . . . Are we pretending that 99% of Datalounge’s history does not exist?

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2021 2:05 PM

If a close friend of my mother's were murdered by her ex-husband, I don't think it's something I'd ever feel comfortable joking about even several years later 🤷

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2021 2:10 PM

R49, she did actually. So, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2021 2:19 PM

This can't be said enough, white people have lost their fucking minds. You're either Trump crazies or snowflakes. What happened to all the regular white people?

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2021 2:24 PM

R44 Nah, you’re way off.

First of all, I noticed the U in the word color which means you’re not American.

OJ’s situation was the probably the first and only time the system worked in a black man’s favor in the US. OJ is probably still the only black person who got away with murdering a white person through a jury.

After 350 years so many white people getting away with murdering black people through the system, from women to men to children, it was karma.

And that’s why white people hate OJ. Way more than someone like Robert Blake which was pretty much the same exact case. Go look up the Robert Blake’s case on Datalounge and see the compassion these queens had for his Bonnie.

“Racists like you are the cause of the problem”. Racism doesn’t work both ways. Just like there’s no such thing as heterophobia. Black people in the US have every bit of reason to question and mistrust white people given the 400 year history.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2021 2:36 PM

All of you ,GET A GRIP !

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2021 2:39 PM

I bet your a blast at parties, OP.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2021 2:41 PM

Sometimes stuff just sucks, and I'm tired of not being able to say something sucks without whiny little shitheads saying I'm an SJW or a snowflake.

The Kardashians suck. SNL sucks. Those jokes were deliberately written to be scandalous so everyone would talk about the episode, and that sucks. PR was primed and ready to call Kim "really funny" and a "great sport" before the episode even aired, and that sucks.

If you can't handle people saying she sucks then maybe the problem is you.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2021 2:44 PM

These are really great comments about how Kim's jokes were highly inappropriate. We should all continue to talk about this and keep the focus on her so-called comedy routine for the next several weeks. Thx

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2021 2:45 PM

I'm sure "victim" Fred Goldman will now show up with his hand out looking for some cash.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2021 2:50 PM

Who knew Kim Kardashian had a fan club here?

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2021 2:52 PM

[quote] Racism doesn’t work both ways.

Yes, it does. Anyone can be racist, anyone can be the victim of racism. Entirely stupid to suggest otherwise.

Of course “heterophobia” is a thing. Are you suggesting that there aren’t, and can’t be, people who hate all straights because of past and present grievances? It’s probably not common, but there’s obviously such a thing.

That previous poster (you?) declared that they didn’t care about NB’s murder because of Emmett Till. So, they don’t care about her because of the colour of her skin.

That is racist. It’s the very definition of racist.

You can argue, if you like, that the racsim in this instance is understandable/justified/excusable (I disagree) but it’s racism all the same.

[quote] OJ’s situation was the probably the first and only time the system worked in a black man’s favor in the US.

That’s too blanket a statement to be true, but even if it is…so what? We are specifically comparing TWO cases where a clearly guilty person who committed an horrific crime walked free because of the colour of their skin. The verdict might have worked “in OJ’s favour” but you either care that the most heinous criminals are punished or you don’t. Neither verdict worked in the interests of justice, did it?

When you perpetuate a narrative where people are divided up by the colour of their skin, you show not the slightest interest in making life better for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2021 2:57 PM

Love them or hate them, that family is incredible at stirring up controversy and spinning that into wealth. Even the pearl-clutchers in this thread will watch the video and remember it.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote]Sometimes stuff just sucks, and I'm tired of not being able to say something sucks without whiny little shitheads saying I'm an SJW or a snowflake.

There are millions of ways to avoid things that suck. However, it just seems like the more delicate among us just can't stay away from things that suck.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2021 3:00 PM

Please. Kim has pulled about six publicity stunts since this summer and everyone has forgotten them already.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2021 3:01 PM

R57. But you are Blanche you are. This thread was not about Kim Kardashian being not funny or overall not talented. It was about a specific joke being made and how offensive it is. It's not offensive and actually quite funny. You are being purposely obtuse. You know what this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2021 3:24 PM

So go talk to the people who said the specific joke was offensive, r65. That's not what I said.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2021 3:30 PM

R61 That damn U in color, I can’t take you seriously because I’m pretty sure you lack the knowledge of American history to understand how white supremacy works in the US.

Black people hating or feeling superior to white people historically has ZERO effect on the white race. Zero. Black “racism” does not change any quality of outcomes for white people. None. Powerless.

White people feeling superior or hating black peoples has a tremendous huge effect on the black race. Read a fucking history book.

I’m not here for your All Lives Matter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2021 3:34 PM

Kim and her family are American Trash.

How she (and her family) ingratiated herself into the Toxic Trump Administration was disgusting. (Those photo ops were the lowest of the low).

So joking about murders of those “supposedly” close to her family does not seem like a far stretch.

Because this woman flirted with fascism. Seems like there is no bottom to her feeding.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2021 3:47 PM

The Kardashians get called trash because they date black guys, they are no more trashy than anyone else. In fact, they are damned good at branding and are quite savvy at making a buck. As for the Trump thing, they would hardly be the first people to get in bed with someone deplorable for a greater good.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2021 3:55 PM

R1, Those comedians weren't even allegedly actual friends with the beaten and murdered Nicole.

Those comedians weren't even allegedly sexually intimate with OJ Simpson.

Those comedians weren't even allegedly a daughter of OJ Simpson.

Those comedians weren't even allegedly legal defenders and possible accessories after the fact for OJ Simpson as well as the father of the SNL host telling the "jokes."

In short, you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2021 4:00 PM

[quote] The Kardashians get called trash because they date black guys

Could care less who the Ks date. And even less about the amount of melanin in their skin.

[quote] they are no more trashy than anyone else

Really, R69?

Their behavior: lying, grifting, using others, defying ordinances/laws, shilling fake products and spewing false information......plastering themselves in the media/social media 24/7; exposing manufactured scenarios?

Trash.

Perhaps you indulge these behaviors yourself, R69?

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2021 4:02 PM

R5, Do you think the viewers had an advance script?

R6, Yes, Sick Humor is a genre (DL jendray). But usually the jokes are told by people NOT LITERALLY INTIMATE WITH THE DEFENSE!

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2021 4:05 PM

[quote] As for the Trump thing, they would hardly be the first people to get in bed with someone deplorable for a greater good.

Your post is nonsensical, R69.

What is “greater good” with deplorables?

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2021 4:08 PM

If you don't know why she worked with Trump R73, then it's not my job to tell you. Google it.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote] If you don't know why she worked with Trump [R73], then it's not my job to tell you. Google it.

You are a Trump/Kardashian apologist.

PR most likely.

That in itself, speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2021 4:18 PM

I am little weirded out by people using skin color to decide who is more of a victim. Didn't know there was a victim hierarchy.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2021 4:41 PM

[quote]Didn't know there was a victim hierarchy.

Where have you been for the last decade?

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2021 4:43 PM

SNL should make fun of enmit til and George Floyd next.

This is acceptable because it’s about two white people being killed by a privileged black man.1

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2021 4:45 PM

For all the narrow-minded pearl-clutching haters who don't know how to do something so simple as flip the channel and move on with your life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2021 6:45 PM

[quote] For all the narrow-minded pearl-clutching haters who don't know how to do something so simple as flip the channel and move on with your life.

Kim Kardashian PR, R79.

When the Kardashians blast the media/social media/tv/ads, more than “flip (ping) the channel” is necessary to avoid them.

They receive $$$$$$$$$$$ from blasting themselves everywhere and inserting themselves in ads, products, in print, television and audio. Years and years of this is wearying and wearing thin on those who are mindful and aware within the general populace.

Some - unlike you, R79 /R74 - are not bowled over by Kim inserting herself into “prison release” antics.

She and her family’s efforts to be ubiquitous and flaunt their greedy grabbings, does not resonate with many - unlike you, R79/ R74.

But then again, we are not the Kardarshian’s extensive PR.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2021 6:22 AM

I mean this in the nicest way possible, r80. You're a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2021 8:16 AM

R43, which member of the jury were you? Did he also hire a thief to spread his DNA everywhere? Leave bloody gloves on his property?

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2021 3:33 PM

OP, you do not understand humor. At all. You should move on to something you better understand, instead of coming here and publicizing your ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2021 3:36 PM

R76 Didn’t know there was victim hierarchy? What do you think Black Lives Matter was about? Why do you think people of color were so annoyed with the Gabby Petito case? But ok you never knew there was victim hierarchy. We’ll pretend you’re that naive.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2021 3:43 PM

R78 Oh right people, SO many white people are sensitive to George Floyd’s murder. How long have you been on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2021 3:45 PM

The jokes might have been in poor taste but the reactions here are a tad hypocritical. I see posters laughing it up over far worse things all the time. And its been over 20 years. If people can post that the wtc was an insatiable bottom then it's a bit silly to draw the line at a couple one liners about a very famous case. Like it or not, what happened has become a part of pop culture.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2021 4:18 PM

The person who said the WTC was an insatiable bottom wasn't related to the guys who flew planes into it, r86.

Kim's dad helped OJ go free after he murdered two people.

Someone in the audience should have shouted, "What was in OJ's garment bag?" at her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote]She was a pretty blonde woman and he was a Jew. It’s open season in the SNL woke-a-verse.

However, isn't Lorne Michaels Jewish?! I guess a person who only cares about the almighty $$$ will be 100% OK with horrible jokes about their own.

It's a fact, some people have absolutely no pride and no conscience, they will do anything for money. The KarTrashians are sure proof of that. They stand for nothing, just conspicuous consumption and low-rent 'controversy'.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2021 5:23 PM

R86 is being deliberately obtuse re: the specific reasons mentioned herein (by me and others) why it was THIS PARTICULAR "joke-teller" that makes THE DIFFERENCE.

The son of Bin Laden didn't host SNL and crack "WTC was an insatiable bottom" jokes.

Squeaky Fromme didn't host SNL and deliver punchlines about Sharon Tate.

Capisce?

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2021 6:08 PM

Yesterdays heart breaking tragedy is todays punchline.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2021 6:11 PM

The Kardashian-Jenners are trash people because the vast extent of their fame and fortune is from home-made porn. Porn of a daughter made public at her mother's suggestion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote]Why do you think people of color were so annoyed with the Gabby Petito case?

They are annoyed for the same reason, you should be annoyed. Any time a white woman goes missing, the world stops. I'll put it to you in terms you can understand, do you how many white gay men go missing every year? You probably don't, because the world doesn't stop to try and find you. The same way with other minorities. However, let a white woman get lost in Walmart and they're lining up search parties to try and find her.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2021 7:42 PM

Addendum, if you please:

"A White BLONDE woman (or girl)."

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]"A White BLONDE woman (or girl)."

A white blond Italian, that's what Gabby Petito was. In some circles, Italians are nor even considered white, I digress.

The US revolves around blond Wasps. I assume Gabby's case got so much attention because she looked like a typical blond Wasp?

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Did she joke about almost getting killed during the supposed Paris robbery?

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2021 8:02 PM

[quote] Did she joke about almost getting killed during the supposed Paris robbery?

Good point.

Would be interesting to see if she finds humour in being tied up and robbed.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2021 9:53 PM

Was the Paris robbery even real? Or did Kris come up with yet another publicity stunt?

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 10:09 PM

It’s not “appropriate” because Kims half sister is OJs illegitimate daughter (Khlozilla) .

by Anonymousreply 98October 13, 2021 12:02 AM

Khloe is Alex Roldan’s daughter. Not OJ’s.

And the whole family is trash.

by Anonymousreply 99October 13, 2021 3:28 AM

Nicole Brown Simpson 911 Calls. Complete, Uncensored, Never Before Heard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 19, 2021 5:42 AM

According to transcripts of interviews conducted by investigators from the LAPD’s Internal Affairs Division, Coleman and another deputy district attorney said they were told by Detective Mark Arneson of the LAPD’s 77th Division that he had talked with two officers to whom Fuhrman had confided that he had had an intimate relationship with Nicole Brown Simpson and to whom he described her breast augmentation.

In the meantime, according to the transcripts of other Internal Affairs interviews, Burke told investigators she was told by Detective Daryl Maxwell of the Rampart Division that an officer he knew had overheard Fuhrman bragging that he had slept with Nicole Brown Simpson and that Fuhrman had described her “boob job.” (Arneson and Maxwell later denied to investigators that such conversations had occurred.)

According to an Internal Affairs transcript, Coleman subsequently told LAPD investigators: “Quite honestly, I agonized for about a week or two what I should do with the evidence because obviously if it was true, I felt ethically it had to be turned over to the defense.”

Coleman, sources say, decided that because she was a friend of Simpson prosecutor Marcia Clark and respected William Hodgman, the other assistant district attorney on the case, she would go to them and report what she and her colleagues had heard.

Early in August, 1994, Coleman met with the prosecutors in Clark’s office and, according to the declaration, “told them what I had heard” about the locker and Nazi paraphernalia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 19, 2021 5:43 AM

Oh, do shut up, chronically offended pussies.

by Anonymousreply 102October 19, 2021 5:44 AM

I guess maybe black people cheering was less about O.J. and more about the politics of the LAPD at the time, police brutality. A lot of their catharsis was bigger than O.J. I can understand that. But at the end of the day, two people were murdered.

I think most people thought we based our decision on race. Race never came up in the topic of our deliberation, or even how the LAPD treated black people.

Like, regarding Fuhrman, none of his comments really …

The thing with Fuhrman was once his credibility was shot, you really could discount anything he said. He was definitely a liar — he lied on the stand — and when he came back to the court, he took the fifth on everything. Why would you trust anything he said? He was the detective that found all this evidence: the blood on the Bronco, on the back fence, on the glove … all of that created reasonable doubt.

Was there a moment in particular during the trial that really swayed your decision towards reasonable doubt?

Yeah, when they started talking about the blood evidence. There was, like, a milliliter of blood they couldn’t account for. And they found blood on the back fence of Nicole’s condo, and that particular blood also had the additive in there. That additive is only found in [a test tube of blood], so why would the blood sample on that back fence contain that additive unless somebody took the blood from the test tube and placed it there?

Do you think O.J. was framed?

I don’t know if he was necessarily framed. I think O.J. may know something about what happened, but I just don’t think he did it. I think it was more than one person, just because of the way she was killed. I don’t know how he could have just left that bloody scene — because it was bloody — and got back into his Bronco and not have it filled with blood. And then go back home and go in the front door, up the stairs to his bedroom … That carpet was snow white in his house. He should have blood all over him or bruises because Ron Goldman was definitely fighting for his life. He had defensive cuts on his shoes and on his hands.

O.J. only had that little cut on his finger. If [Goldman] was kicking to death, you would think that the killer would have gotten some bruises on his body. They showed us photos of O.J. with just his underwear just two days after, and he had no bruises or anything on his body.

You know, I have my personal opinion about what I think might have happened. In my gut, I can definitely see a scenario in which O.J. did commit these murders. However, what I’m concerned about was the show’s portrayal as the jurors as somewhat … bumbling. You did say there were jurors who weren’t very sophisticated, but the show sort of portrays the jurors as not taking anything seriously.

I agree with that. It was a poor portrayal of the jurors. Some of them were bumbling idiots, but all of us worked and did take it seriously. Unfortunately, a lot of those [jurors] who have come out to speak just substantiate that portrayal that was shown [in the finale].

There’s going to be another O.J. documentary coming out next month on ESPN, and I did speak with the director for that. He really was trying to get me to participate in the project and was trying to assure me that it wasn’t going to be like anything else. I told him I appreciated it, but I just am kind of fed up with the whole thing. I don’t regret doing it, because I felt that I was chosen in some way to do this. But I don’t want to keep putting myself out there for criticism and ridicule. People have such deep-rooted feelings about this case. I don’t think that a lot of people would ever change their minds, even if someone just came out of the woodwork and said they were the actual killer. [People would] still say, “No no, O.J. did it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 19, 2021 5:45 AM

[quote] Any time a white woman goes missing, the world stops.

When? When did the world stop, Mary!?

by Anonymousreply 104October 19, 2021 5:45 AM

Michael Nigg (April 28, 1969 – September 8, 1995)[1] was an aspiring actor who worked as a waiter at a Beverly Hills restaurant. He was shot and killed during an apparent robbery attempt in Hollywood.[2] The Los Angeles Police Department later arrested three suspects but soon released them for lack of evidence. No other suspects have ever been identified, and the killing remains unsolved.[3]

The case attracted some media coverage at the time, because Nigg had formerly worked at the Mezzaluna restaurant in Brentwood, where he had been a friend of Ronald Goldman's. Almost 15 months earlier, Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson had been found slain at her home near the restaurant, after he had gone there to return her mother's eyeglasses, which had been left behind at Mezzaluna. Simpson's ex-husband, former football star O. J. Simpson, had been charged with the murders, and his highly publicized trial had reached closing arguments.

Simpson, who has consistently professed his innocence in the Brown and Goldman killings, was acquitted of the murder charges almost a month after Nigg's death.[a] Alternative theories of the murders, supposedly shared by Simpson, have suggested they were related to drug trafficking in the Los Angeles area,[4] and that Nigg's was as well; Nigg apparently lived very well for a waiter,[5] and there were some allegations he, too, had been involved in the drug trade while working at the Mezzaluna branch in Colorado before.[6] Nigg and Goldman, it has also been noted, were not the only waiters at Mezzaluna to be the victims of criminal activity during the mid-1990s.[6]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 19, 2021 5:45 AM

Brett Ross Cantor (November 5, 1967[1] – July 30, 1993) was an American record label executive, concert promoter and nightclub owner. He was born in New York to Rhonda and Paul Cantor, who managed acts such as B. J. Thomas and Dionne Warwick. In the early 1970s, he and his family moved to the Los Angeles area. In the early 1990s, he served as an A&R executive for the Chrysalis Music Group.

After signing Rage Against the Machine, Cantor left Chrysalis to work briefly as an agent and then a promoter, putting together some of the largest concert and dance events in the city at that time.[2] He also entered the nightclub business, taking a 10% stake in Dragonfly, a club known at the time for its 1970s and hip hop theme nights. At that time he was involved romantically with actress Rose McGowan.[3]

Cantor was found dead in his Hollywood home on July 30, 1993; he had been stabbed repeatedly in the upper body. No suspect has ever been identified and the investigation remains open. His death was the subject of renewed interest a year later, when, during preliminary motions in the trial of O. J. Simpson for the killings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman, Judge Lance Ito ruled that defense lawyers could have access to the investigatory file in the Cantor case. The defense had argued that the similarity of the three killings suggested the same person or persons had committed them.[4] It has also been argued in books on the case that Cantor knew both Goldman and Nicole, and thus they may have been killed over mutual involvement in possibly illegal business activities.[5][6]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 19, 2021 5:46 AM

If you racist white liberals bothered to watch the actual trial maybe you wouldn’t bitch about the verdict and insult the jury as much as you do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 19, 2021 5:47 AM

R54 Thank you for bringing up Robert Blake because the same people who seethe about OJ and his trial 25+ years later never have shit to say about him.

by Anonymousreply 108October 19, 2021 5:53 AM

The timeline alone makes it impossible for OJ to commit the murders. But the facts don’t matter because the black brute narrative is too powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 19, 2021 6:02 AM

The minute someone offers a random youtube video as proof of anything, I can't help but shut off. Please. PLEASE. ANYTHING but a fucking youtube video.

by Anonymousreply 110October 19, 2021 6:05 AM

R110 The creator of it (Brian Heiss) is a gay man, does that make you feel better?

by Anonymousreply 111October 19, 2021 6:06 AM

No, r111. Why would it? Showing a youtube video as proof of anything is what grandmas do.

by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2021 6:15 AM

Funny? SNL? You gotta be kidding. SNL was never funny.

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2021 6:25 AM

R112 The Court TV docuseries OJ25 is worth a watch. It’d be a shame if you didn’t watch it because it’s available on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 114October 19, 2021 6:30 AM

There's about a million reasons to hate KK and SNL.

A stale OJ joke isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2021 6:33 AM

Don't be obtuse, r114. No one said they wouldn't watch anything on youtube. I'm saying anyone who can only offer a narrative youtube video as a retort, an argument, or proof of anything, is a dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 116October 19, 2021 6:36 AM

R116 I could say the same for people who take the FX show which is filled with lies and misrepresentations about the trial as gospel.

by Anonymousreply 117October 19, 2021 6:38 AM

Of course, r117! I agree with you completely! Who would take an FX miniseries as evidence of anything??

by Anonymousreply 118October 19, 2021 6:49 AM

R118 The majority of people lol. It’s unfortunate because OJ25 is a way better series about the trial but it’s not available to stream anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 119October 19, 2021 6:53 AM

R119 you make a lot of bizarre, strange assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 120October 19, 2021 8:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!