Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans People Are Not Being Murdered At An Alarming Rate

They’re not likely to die at a younger age. Why do groups like GLAAD keep pushing this debunked bullshit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2021 2:22 PM

The hard data.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2021 6:11 PM

Another lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote]Why do groups like GLAAD keep pushing this debunked bullshit?

Maybe it's a stretch goal?

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2021 6:12 PM

Brave trans women of color deserve more than the truth!

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2021 6:14 PM

I wish I could find it, but I read an article a few months ago explaining why Trans women have a higher chance of encountering violence: many of them are sex workers. Not exactly the safest career choice.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2021 6:17 PM

Since 2015 every year on International Women's Day, UK Labour MP Jess Phillips reads out a list of all the women murdered by their partners, as part of the Counting Dead Women project.

Each year trans activists criticise her because she doesn't include trans women, even though there have been no trans women murdered.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2021 6:19 PM

OP, look at WHO is on the board of GLAAD, HRC, and other prominent LGBT organizations. Or the LGBT press.

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2021 6:19 PM

It's another case of use people's sympathy and good nature as a weapon for pushing the trans narrative.

The worst part is how many people don't question anything - they lionize Marsha Johnson and Sylvia Rivera as the true founders of Gay Rights, which is complete nonsense on its face, meanwhile insinuating that there was some racist, transphobic plot among white gays and lesbians to keep the 'true' history silent.

It's disgusting - and way too many people are falling for it, lest they be labeled as a racist or transphobe.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2021 6:20 PM

Be black, male, and poor.

Participate in illegal and dangerous activities like drugs and prostitution.

Live in a high crime area.

That’s what’s upping the odds, not being trans. And even then black transwomen are murdered at a rate less than other black men.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote]many of them are sex workers. Not exactly the safest career choice.

I sure hope you can see the connections between this and the history of gay men in the last century. Because we went through the same things, for the same reasons.

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2021 6:22 PM

[quote] they lionize Marsha Johnson and Sylvia Rivera as the true founders of Gay Rights

When Elizabeth Warren did this, I lost it. Here is a famous, well-known politician repeating this BS and spreading the lie to more people.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2021 6:22 PM

And she wonders why she couldn't even win her home state in the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Once something like that enters the wider conversation it is hard to break the belief, just look at the myth about the Super Bowl and Domestic Violence which is regurgitated every year.

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2021 6:30 PM

R11 is correct. A lot of our straight cis "allies" have swallowed this misinformation uncritically--and are not above lecturing older gay men and lesbians about the history of their own civil rights movement.

When you hear half-truths or outright BS, call people on it. It's only going to get worse over time.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2021 6:35 PM

Elizabeth Warren is a homophobic cunt. Look at how she and her supporters and staffers treated the first gay person to run for President.

Of course she was a neocon Reagan conservative up until the late 90s and then probably continued to oppose gay marriage for years after.

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2021 6:35 PM

I remember when the general tone of the comments in this thread was aimed at gays. It wasn't even that long ago that it died out, less than 2 decades (and closer to 1) for sure.

Only my pain counts. Only my pain is real. The existence of other people's pain invalidates my own pain and therefore cannot be acknowledged by me.

Group X aren't real victims! Only Group Y's suffering counts (I am coincidentally a member of Group Y)!

It was ever thus. This is a human cognitive failing. No sooner does one group achieve some kind of social acceptance or status before they yank that ladder up and condemn those below for being deserving of our collective scorn. This applies across the board whether it's race, sexuality, ethnicity, nationality, sex/gender etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2021 6:40 PM

[quote]A lot of our straight cis "allies"

They won't be allies for long if you keep calling them "cis" --- a bullshit, non-sense word made up by translunatics.

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2021 6:48 PM

This same critical analysis needs to be aimed at BLM. It's the exact same hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2021 6:50 PM

In the UK, politician David Lammy recently said on a radio show that 1 in every 4 trans people commit suicide. People are just making up facts as they go along.

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2021 6:53 PM

"Cis", Marsha, Sylvia, "a trans woman dies every minute", "you used the wrong pronoun". I am sick of all of this shit. I am sick of all this pandering and these lies. People are afraid to say anything because of JK Rowling. She was annihilated on social media.

And, yes, Elizabeth Warren looked like an absolute fool flogging these lies.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2021 6:55 PM

Neither are gay people, OP. So what's your point? Should people not feel sympathy for gays, either?

And r16 rocks! Don't you idiots have the self awareness that you are doing to trans people what homophobes did to us?

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2021 6:56 PM

R16 - what the fuck are you babbling on about? You make these non-specific comments about generalized bigotry - when we're talking about how there are specific complete mistruths being pushed on to everyone.

Have a seat - no one wants to hear your juvenile comments about prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2021 6:56 PM

"People are afraid to say anything because of JK Rowling. She was annihilated on social media."

By "annihilated" on social media you mean criticized. Freedom of speech means freedom to criticize. Your beloved J.K. retweets comments from homophobes, by the way. She isn't your friend. Reactionary straight people are not allies.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2021 6:58 PM

Oh, look at R21, doing his best to equate translunacy with homosexuality. They are not analogous. One group is insane. Guess which.

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2021 6:59 PM

[quote]P, look at WHO is on the board of GLAAD, HRC, and other prominent LGBT organizations. Or the LGBT press.

Here's a link to the list of board members for GLAAD. There's only one Latino, who looks white, and no Asians. So much for diversity.

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2021 6:59 PM

r22, if you want "mistruths" how about all the lies that right-wingers tell about gays AND trans people. You are on the same side as members of the far right like Tucker Carlson who hate despise gay people. You are on the wrong side of history.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2021 6:59 PM

^^ Link to GLAAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2021 7:00 PM

R23 - it wasn't criticism - it was a full blown attack without really addressing what she wrote and they twisted her words around. Nobody addressed what she said - it was just attacks.

R26 - so anyone who doesn't believe that Marsha and Sylvia started gay rights or that trans people are being murdered in outrageous numbers is now akin to Tucker Carlson. Got it. YOU are on the wrong side of history, my friend, by blindly supporting these ideas without any critical thinking. And, anyone who disagrees must be a right-wing asshole? Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2021 7:02 PM

I am sure this thread will not get to 100 comments before being deleted.

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2021 7:04 PM

This past summer I was on a company conference call and our CEO mentioned that it was Pride month and put me on the spot a bit and asked me to give a brief summary of the gay rights movement. I wasn't comfortable with this, but I have known her for 25 years, and I knew her intentions were good. After I did so, a straight co-worker tried to correct me about how Stonewall was started by trans-women of color. I said "excuse me, but are you trying to straight-splain to me, an out gay man, about the history of gay liberation? She backed down very quickly.

Our company's other gay employee called me up after the call, and congratulated me on how I "shut down that bitch, Sonya."

Use their own terminology against them.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2021 7:23 PM

I had to review some articles and watch some online interviews for a sort of "extra points" project for work. One of the topics is LGBT people and history. And of course there was a recording of a trans person talking about how the gender binary needs to be broken down and that trans people cannot do all the work and it's cis people that need to do their part to breakdown traditional gender norms (good luck with that). This person was for the most part pretty rational but then they actually said in the interview that the reason trans people are so hated/feared is because cis people are actually just jealousof trans people because they get to experience life in the way it's meant to be experienced. Yes, seriously. Cis people are JEALOUS of TRANS people! I'm gonna say no to that one. This trans person's name is Lily Zheng

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]A lot of our straight [bold]cis[/bold] "allies" have swallowed this misinformation uncritically

[quote]When you hear half-truths or outright BS, call people on it. It's only going to get worse over time.

How about not indulging the trans fantasy world by using their nonsense terms like "cis".

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2021 7:49 PM

R26, please define what a woman is. Be specific. Support your answer.

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2021 8:00 PM

R32, imagine being so easily offended that you object to a word that simply means "not trans"

And you Republicans accuse the trans community of being easily offended....

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2021 10:16 PM

R33, I bet most people's definition of "man" would not include gay men. So what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2021 10:17 PM

R34 = autistic tranny.

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2021 11:27 PM

r36

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] I bet most people's definition of "man" would not include gay men. So what's your point?

I believe that most people's definition of "man" would be "adult male" i.e. adult human being with male reproductive system. That would include gay men as all gay men have male reproductive systems.

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2021 12:34 AM

For goodness sake, R37, if you want to know what R36 said, then sack up and unblock him. Don't block him, and then post his reply number so you can read it, that is such a dick move, and makes the rest of us pretty sure that he is right about you.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2021 12:35 AM

There’s a lot of fake news being put out by people with varying agendas.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2021 12:46 AM

Seek professional help, OP.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2021 12:49 AM

For fuck's sake -- all these posts and no one noticed that the OP's articles are from 2015 and 2019??

I'm no fan of the trans, but show me some more recent data, hmmm??

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2021 12:55 AM

[quote][R32], imagine being so easily offended that you object to a word that simply means "not trans" And you Republicans accuse the trans community of being easily offended....

Trans people are free to identify as trans, but there's no need for a word to describe what someone [italic]is not[/italic]. It's like having to identify oneself as a non-astrologer or non-alchemist. No one is obligated to validate your delusions.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2021 12:55 AM

R16 except the obvious problem with you logic is that it can justify any movement that followed gay rights--nothing of what you wrote is specific to trans. But you would agree, I'm sure, that SOME group most be unacceptable, say pedos? Strictly speaking, your post's logic would also allow for "Catholic priest" rights, and because of that, it devices into sophistry and isn't really that illuminating. :)

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2021 1:02 AM

R42 what, you think the murder epidemic began in 2015?! If you're really a scientist, you know that is pretty likely that batting a massive social unrest (that we haven't seen) the most reasonable conclusion is that just levels are proportionally consistent. Imagine a "scientist" not knowing that. Oh sorry, you said "social scientist" lmao now it all makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2021 1:05 AM

R42 I'm sorry, that was meaner than I wanted and I don't want to make you have a bad day so sorry I didn't mean it.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2021 1:07 AM

R42, they have been pushing this bs for years.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2021 1:38 AM

Ahahahaha @ R34. You really don't get the irony of your own words do you? Go ahead and use a fake word to label normal people "cis" if you want. But don't cry in your soup (or erupt in violence) when everyone in the real world refuses to call you "ma'am".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2021 2:18 AM

R39.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2021 2:53 AM

R5 Many of them are sex workers and many of them don’t reveal they’re trans to their tricks until the trick finds out.

I remember there was one article on Twitter that was talking about the sad death of a trans woman who was murdered. Come to find out, she was 40 and tried to have sex with a 17 year old in her basement and he murdered her, most likely finding out she was trans. And people acted like she was fucking Lacey Peterson or something.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2021 3:14 AM

Trans people are not walking down the street getting murdered.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2021 3:55 AM

"This person was for the most part pretty rational but then they actually said in the interview that the reason trans people are so hated/feared is because cis people are actually just jealous of trans people because they get to experience life in the way it's meant to be experienced."

In the last few years, I've noticed them using the word "divine" a lot, and not as in, "That feather boa is divine." More like, "They try to deny trans people our divinity, but..." Alok was an early offender. And it's like, "Bitch, I don't want anyone else's religion; why would I want yours?"

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2021 4:21 AM

R51.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2021 9:32 AM

R52, that's so fucking pretentious, fruity and nonsensical. I remember there was another South Asian trans activist who said something similar. It was posted on here. They said something like "people always tell me I'm a beautiful goddess." I was thinking, "do these people actually exist or are they all in your head?" They had a similar kind of look to Alok but they were Australian. Wait, here we go, I found "them".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2021 3:50 PM

from the article:

[quote] I am “dirty”, “wild” and “obscene” and a mere sexual object based on the historical stereotyping of brown and black people being perceived as “less than”.

Trust me, you are nobody's sexual object.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2021 3:51 PM

R52, here is more from a different article. This is the one I was thinking about:

[quote] Naavikaran is an all-round goddess in the form of a multi-gender trans woman

[quote] I find it so interesting, too, that more and more transgender folk are being regarded with this faux sense of “royalty”. I get told that I am a Goddess and that my beauty is heavenly and undeserving. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Please, shower me with poetry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2021 3:55 PM

R56 - now imagine if a biological woman said that about herself. She would be savagely attacked online for years.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2021 4:09 PM

Why is that grayed out?

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2021 4:11 PM

R57 or even a “cis” gendered man, gay, straight, or bi.

It is pretty standard in most religions to separate humans from divinity because once humans start thinking they are divine that’s when they become really dangerous. Look at many dangerous cults. They became dangerous once the leaders or members started seeing themselves as divine and equal to God or that they had to carry out His plans on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2021 4:46 PM

[quote]I'm no fan of the trans, but show me some more recent data, hmmm??

in 2020 it was 44 and this is according to the "all trans all the time" HRC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2021 5:07 PM

2021 it's 28 so far.

Now how many biological women were killed a year? How many black people are killed in a weekend in chicago??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2021 5:08 PM

How many gay men killed this year? Is there even a number for that?

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2021 5:09 PM

That question is transphobic, R62!

How dare you?

by Anonymousreply 63October 10, 2021 5:13 PM

I don’t think there is a number.

by Anonymousreply 64October 10, 2021 5:15 PM

Thanks for the updated data, guys. I mean, I never doubted the premise; I just wanted to see raw numbers.

by Anonymousreply 65October 10, 2021 5:20 PM

[quote]cis people are actually just jealous of trans people because they get to experience life in the way it's meant to be experienced.

But trans people are trying to experience the lives of "cis" people of the sex opposite of their own... so aren't trans people just... sort of but not really experiencing what cis people already experience...? Why would you be envious of someone who only experiences what you experience already...?

by Anonymousreply 66October 10, 2021 5:23 PM

Yeah, hormone therapy, genital surgery, and gender dysphoria (for those who actually experience it) is the way "life is meant to be experienced."

Yup, sounds like something a non-dysphoric trans would say, not a true trans person with gender dysphoria (or anyone else in their right mind.)

by Anonymousreply 67October 10, 2021 6:31 PM

[quote]not a true trans person with gender dysphoria

How does one determine who is a “true trans person”. Just by saying so?

by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2021 6:37 PM

They certainly aren't being "systematically hunted", as was the line all over liberal media a few months back.

by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2021 6:40 PM

[quote] Trans people are not walking down the street getting murdered

Which is EXACTLY the narrative they are pushing.

[quote] I read an article a few months ago explaining why Trans women have a higher chance of encountering violence: many of them are sex workers. Not exactly the safest career choice.

Or they’re killed by their boyfriends, just like actual, biological women. They should be thrilled at the parity.

[quote] if you want "mistruths" how about all the lies that right-wingers tell about gays AND trans people. You are on the same side as members of the far right like Tucker Carlson who hate despise gay people. You are on the wrong side of history.

I doubt it. Trans ideology depends on gaslighting and the furious denial of logic, reason, and verifiable FACTS! Reality always wins.

BTW: Tucker Carlson’s lies don’t justify new lies from the trans lobby. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

What am I saying? Trying to use logic again? Im sure its wasted on you.

by Anonymousreply 70October 10, 2021 7:22 PM

'Many of them are sex workers. Not exactly the safest career choice.

I sure hope you can see the connections between this and the history of gay men in the last century. Because we went through the same things, for the same reasons.'

Gay men in the last century weren't prostitutes. They were lawyers, accountants, manual and admin workers who just stayed in the closet at work. Why would they need to be prostitutes when - unlike trans - they presented as straight guys on the surface?

by Anonymousreply 71October 10, 2021 7:25 PM

R61 yup except Blacks are killed in a weekend in Chicago by… other Blacks

by Anonymousreply 72October 10, 2021 7:40 PM

The thing is that if you watch the left media you would think America's streets are flooded with the blood of trans women of color and young black men killed by cops. If you watch the right media, you would think they run red with the blood of all the black people killed by other blacks and everyone else due to immigrants.

But, the only of those that has any truth is the black on black crime. But, outside of a few areas even it isn't as horrible as portrayed.

The other three, trans women of color, black men killed by cops, and an immigrant crime spree, are all blown way out of proportion. Not to mention that death by cop was already at historic lows when the riots started.

I think it is just clear that the media and elites, of both sides, just want to push narratives that drive people apart. Because they know if there was ever any unity among the other 99% we would end up taking them down.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2021 12:45 AM

In London all the fatal stabbings are black on black gang murders.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2021 2:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2021 7:42 PM

r73 never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2021 7:47 PM

44 trans and gender non-conforming people were killed in the US last year, according to HRC "the deadliest year" for trans on record.

Meanwhile, nearly 3,600 women were murdered in the US last year. Nobody's alarmed about that. No big deal. Business as usual.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2021 7:52 PM

I notice they've started lumping "gender non-conforming people" in with trans to inflate the numbers, too.

How does that compare to murders of GLB (not trans) people? I can't even find those statistics because they're always lumped in with "LGBTIAQ+" statistics, which are meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2021 7:54 PM

R76 It isn't stupidity, it is ignorance by design

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2021 9:01 PM

[quote]Trans people are not walking down the street getting murdered.

♬ "Standin' on the corner, watchin' all the trans get murdered" 🎶

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2021 12:19 AM

No one was afraid of making fun of gays for decades. Now trannies are off-limits? How did these aspie freaks get coddled?

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2021 2:25 AM

Lol @ that article.

But that’s what it’s all about. The crazy thing is, there are some attractive trans men and women. I mean female trans porn stars are trendy right now in porn and plenty of men are jerking off to them.

However, they get completely overlooked by the awkward and ugly.

This whole new generation / new PC society is all about accommodating the neurotic, everyone gets a trophy, and uplifting ugly, fat, and awkward people at the expense of logic and eyesight. It’s like the Special Olympics.

Everything has become a pity party.

The handicap trans woman of color with 1 arm who posts a photo twerking during her sponge bath on Twitter will be called brave and stunning. “We stand on your shoulders! We’re not worthy! Yaaaas Queen!” Etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2021 9:15 AM

Forget the stats, *feelings* are getting hurt!! And it makes the goddamn news!! How this is newsworthy I have no idea. I guess it really must be “literal violence”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2021 9:45 AM

R83 is like a lot of the trans that are easily offended at being misgendered. They dress as a lazy caricature of a woman, but can't be bothered to put any effort into it, and don't pass. Ooh, you put in an ugly barrette and a dress with spaghetti straps, and no makeup, and we are all supposed to recognize you as a woman. Put on some makeup! Get a curling iron! Do you think that women go to all of that effort for fun? It takes a lot of work for women to live up to society's expectations of beauty.

Why do you think you can declare yourself a woman and not have to do any of those things? It is part of the price of entry. I guess you at least put a dress on, unlike the crazy Gamestop freak who went on a rampage after being "misgendered" in sweat pants.

Drag queens go way over the top, but at least they put effort into it. If you want people to think you are a woman, go make yourself a drag queen friend and have them give you some makeup tips.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2021 12:58 PM

An ex-colleague keeps crying on twitter than it actually seems "she" DOESN'T pass, but I guess "her" expectations are so high from all the twitterverse constantly lying by saying how AMAZING "she " looks.

I think most of these trans are emboldened bythe endless virtue signalling, YASSS QUEEN's they are getting online, but once they hit the real world it's a totally different scenario.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2021 7:55 PM

^^^ I follow "her" because it's an endless, amusing trainwreck of schadenfreude

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2021 7:55 PM

Schadenfreude ist die schönste Freude.

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2021 2:37 AM

R83 unreal! Everything in that story is bizarro world

by Anonymousreply 88October 19, 2021 2:35 PM

R85, what’s their job?

by Anonymousreply 89October 19, 2021 2:37 PM

R83. It infuriates me more that the broadcasters in that clip have all been forced to call that thing a woman and use incorrect pronouns she/her.

by Anonymousreply 90October 19, 2021 9:11 PM

There is a trans person that constantly posts the comment "booty meat!" on this one facebook fitness page I go to. A lot of people are supportive of the comments but I wonder if deep down inside, they are going "wtf?".

by Anonymousreply 91October 19, 2021 9:49 PM

The video at R83 seems like it took place in an an alternate reality. The idea that one can claim to have changed their sex simply by declaring it so, and have everyone reinforce this delusion, is baffling to me.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2021 8:06 AM

R92 agreed, it’s bizarre. It reminds me of when little kids might start saying they have an imaginary friend from the planet Zog and you have to play along so as not to upset them.

by Anonymousreply 93October 20, 2021 9:09 AM

That's exactly what it is, R93.

by Anonymousreply 94October 20, 2021 12:41 PM

Except you may lose your job if you disagree or in several Western countries, have the police turn up at your door is you say it's not true on social media.

by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2021 2:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!