Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I ATE AN ENTIRE CAKE IN ONE DAY AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A FAT WHORE!!!

I went to the grocery store and they had a display of chocolate cakes and I bought one. I have NEVER done this before! I mean, I have fuckin' diabetes for fuck's sake! I haven't had a cake with frosting in probably 5 years! I got that cake home and I ate the whole thing standing over the sink throughout the day!!! I didn't even cut myself a slice! I just used a fork and chipped away at it every time i entered the kitchen! I'M DISGUSTING!!!

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2021 2:27 PM

I think you're TREMENDOUS!

(P. Stone)

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2021 2:13 PM

Ya ARE, Blanche! Ya ARE a fat whore!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2021 2:16 PM

You shouldn’t have bought it in the first place. My adage is: if I don’t buy it, I won’t eat it. That’s how I stay away from binge eating episodes like that. I simply don’t have those triggering foods in my home. If you can walk past it at the store, you’ve already won.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2021 2:20 PM

I don't have a sweet tooth at all. But once a year I will sit down an entire package of cookies.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2021 2:24 PM

The entire country of Lebanon just lost all power and you're worried about this???

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2021 2:25 PM

On Saturday the entirety of Lebanon was plunged into darkness, with the electricity grid shut down completely after the small Mediterranean country's two main power stations reportedly ran out of fuel.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2021 2:25 PM

Let them eat cake!

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2021 2:26 PM

So weird - I have been craving frosting lately. Mercury is in retrograde, maybe that figures into it. If I bought the cake, I would eat a piece and throw the rest out for the raccoons. Elsewise, I too, would devour the entire cake. Then start a diet on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2021 2:27 PM

Yummmmm cake, the HOLE CAKE , YUMMMM

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2021 2:33 PM

There are also certain stores, like Wegmans, that sell great bakery items like their chocolate cakes in individual slices. It can be expensive in terms of unit pricing, but I like to think that you’re paying a premium to avoid potentially eating a whole cake like a fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2021 2:34 PM

OP- I kinda did that last weekend.

Trader Joes has this 6" chocolate cake that they give a French name to- I forget it now- but its a basic (but yummy) chocolate cak.

I ate 3/4 of it on Sunday.

We are both human dumpsters.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2021 2:40 PM

Eat the cake, bitch.

EAT IT!

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2021 2:41 PM

Well that cake wasn't going to eat itself, so ...

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2021 2:43 PM

It's good to feel like what you are, OP.

It's called living in authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2021 2:43 PM

Breaking your diet was a life-affirming act. Now go forth in peace, fattie.

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2021 2:45 PM

R11, it’s a chocolate ganache cake. I had it in my cart last week, but put it back at the last minute because I knew I would eat the whole thing and it had over 400 calories per slice.

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2021 2:51 PM

I found an online recipe for coconut creme frosting. I make a cake from a store bought mix in a box and slather that shit on there. There is no tomorrow... it's very handy to keep that recipe for birthdays. You don't have to choose some expensive gift, you can just make the cake and frosting. The recipe in the link is towards the bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2021 2:51 PM

R11, I ate an entire box of the Belgian Chocolate "bite size" cookies in less than 24 hours. My gods, they were divine, and I am not even a fat whore. I kept having "one more", and then they were gone. My partner wanted one, but he said no when they were offered at 7pm. He was out of luck at 4pm the next day, but I did bring him the awful maple cookies he loves.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2021 2:57 PM

Thanks, R17. I love a recommendation from a DL Food Whore!

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2021 2:58 PM

I ate an entire cake in one day and now I feel anorexic!

(I usually eat at least three a day.)

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2021 3:04 PM

R16- Mine was the two layer cak. I know your cak. Your cak was the little one layer mini sheet cak. Mine was 2 layers with a French bullshit name. Hold on.

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2021 3:05 PM

[quote] The entire country of Lebanon just lost all power and you're worried about this???

Thinking about Lebanon makes me even hungrier for cake!

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2021 3:05 PM

I absolve you.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2021 3:08 PM

Here's my cak.

R16- I know the cak you mean now. It's that one with the chocolate moose. I do not like moose cak.

I like my cak with frosting. With a French name. French cak is best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2021 3:08 PM

Cak and graxy

Theys my favorites

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote]On Saturday the entirety of Lebanon was plunged into darkness, with the electricity grid shut down completely after the small Mediterranean country's two main power stations reportedly ran out of fuel.

Meh.

Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2021 3:12 PM

Sometimes you eat the cake, and sometimes the cake eats you.

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2021 3:14 PM

It's CAK, you stupid fat WHORE!!!

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2021 3:29 PM

Why go to the store? Instacart delivers.

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote]I do not like moose cak.

Woah woah, slow down there r24, you might regret those harsh words tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2021 3:36 PM

I was going to come on here and offer words of encouragement but I feel it would be morally wrong, you fat cak whore.

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2021 3:40 PM

Always a bridesmaid never a bride.

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2021 3:49 PM

I've been to Lebanon, but I've never to been to me.

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2021 4:11 PM

During lock down, I started baking sourdough bread and I would eat an entire loaf with butter in 24 hours! Now, I can only wear pants with elastic waistbands!

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2021 4:18 PM

I'm an alkie and one of the few things I like about it is that my sweet tooth totally disappears when I'm drinking. I have no desire for cake, cookies, sweets, etc. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote](I usually eat at least three a day.) Chrissy Metz

Who are you kidding, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2021 4:20 PM

I plan to make myself a strawberry shortcake cheesecake for my upcoming birthday 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2021 4:48 PM

Recipe for traditional Lebanese cak, Stouf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote] The entire country of Lebanon just lost all power and you're worried about this???

Yes, that's right. And by the way, what are YOU doing to help them?

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2021 4:56 PM

I felt like the dirty whore I am, so I ate a whole cake of soap.

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2021 5:00 PM

Wait until you quit, r35. I quit a couple of months ago, after drinking 1-2 bottles of wine a night for 15 years. I eat candy morning, noon, and night. I have still managed to lose a few pounds, because I don’t have the wine calories and I’m working out daily. Fruit just isn’t as good as Trader Joe’s sour jelly beans.

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2021 5:01 PM

You can always take up cigarette smoking. Worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2021 5:04 PM

R41 Yes! I have attempted to quit, managed at most 3 months, and that was my experience too. Before I was a drunk I had a huge sweet tooth and now I love bean salads. But if you have ever seen someone make wine (I watched my mother do it) you see the huge amount of sugar that goes into it and it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote] I mean, I have fuckin' diabetes for fuck's sake!

So, what was your last A1C value, OP??

As long as you keep it below 6.0, you can eat all the cake you want.

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2021 5:13 PM

6.3! Six months prior, i was 5.7! I'm so ashamed I cancelled my appointment with my Endocrinologist. I can't face her.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2021 5:19 PM

[quote] 6.3!

Whoops!

by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2021 5:22 PM

Dear Fat Whore,

It has come to our attention that you are inhaling supermarket cak. This is unacceptable. The Datalounge rules clearly state that for a Fat Whore Pig Out, we require cak and frosting made from scratch. Please correct this situation ASAP or we will be forced to call in Muriel.

Sincerely,

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2021 5:28 PM

[quote]I have been craving frosting lately.

Gurl, we heard all about you years ago.

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2021 5:30 PM

I find it hard to believe the OP is a diabetic who ate a whole cake yet maintains an A1C ranging from 5.7 - 6.3, Something's off there. Plus the whole pearl-clutching tone sounds, well, like a put-on.

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2021 9:44 PM

I have loved Birthday cake all my life. Ask anyone who know me what my favorite food is and they will say "Birthday Cake".

A little about me: Male, mid-40s, lean, worked-out body. I don't normally overeat, I barely use drugs and alcohol so I absolutely never abuse them. But sugar and carbs have always been my weakness.

Remember those sheet cakes that would be brought out, say, in second grade when it was some kid's birthday? or at the office parties? The 18-inch long ones with all those artificially colored roses throughout, on the white icing with the blue trim?

One night, while going thru the worst period of my life, I was in this weird stupor. I went to my local Ralph's just for a quick healthy salad from the salad bar. You know the rack they have in the back where they sell damaged items at low cost? There was an 18-inch Birthday cake on the shelf. Just like I described. It was $25 marked down to $3.99. I bought it and brought it home....After eating my healthy salad, I started on the cake. Throughout the evening, I ate every artificial rose in each corner, some of the actual cake, then most of the icing. By midnight, feeling sick and ashamed of myself, I threw the remains in the trash, (less than half of it left). I went to bed. The sugar comedown must have caused me to sleep almost 12 hours.

The next morning, (afternoon, actually), I woke up, went straight to the trash, pulled out the remaining cake, and finished it off!

I'm not proud. But at least I feel better now for sharing.... (my story, not the cake). I shared it with no one!

Next morning when

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2021 3:32 AM

I’ve done that before. I once ate a whole Carvel cake that said Happy Birthday on it in a single sitting.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2021 3:33 AM

Those Carvel ice cream cakes....I swear I must have eaten 25 in my childhood.

I can limit sweets, usually. My sweet tooth gets satiated after very little. It's the savory fried crunchy goodies, or cheeses and deli yummies which I have no control over.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2021 3:43 AM

Well if the frosting spreads, OP, then eat it.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2021 6:02 AM

It was OK until you said you were diabetic. Now I’m going to have to come over, pull your pants down and spank your bare bottom.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2021 6:17 AM

I’m getting hungry.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2021 7:17 AM

Now find 500 sharp razors and swallow every one of em OP. Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2021 7:45 AM

R50, after throwing it in the trash, spray it with ant spray to avoid morning temptation.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2021 9:37 AM

I did the exact same thing

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Wow, r56. So angry over cak. Did you not get birthday parties as a child? Jehovah’s Witness?

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2021 2:10 PM

Mine was 8.8 - no cak for me for a while

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2021 11:54 PM

r50 MARY!

[quote] went straight to the trash, pulled out the remaining cake

[BOLD]MAAAAAAAARY! *clutches pearls*[/BOLD]

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2021 11:55 PM

ps r50 I sincerely hope things are OK now.

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2021 11:56 PM

[Quote]I woke up, went straight to the trash, pulled out the remaining cake, and finished it off!

This merits a medal of honor on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 63October 13, 2021 2:17 AM

I support you OP and R50.

It’s the potato chips for me…

by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2021 2:24 AM

The pandemic put us through so much stress. Be kind to yourself about your little acts of self sabotage.

by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2021 2:29 AM

OP: If you haven’t already, you should watch the wonderful Italian film “Mine Vaganti” linked below. You may never binge chocolate again once you’ve seen how the grandmother dies near the end of the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 13, 2021 2:29 AM

That’s pretty bad. I once ate an ice cream cake during a long weekend when I was horribly depressed. How big was the cake?

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2021 2:44 AM

Its alright. Happens to the best of us.

by Anonymousreply 68October 13, 2021 2:45 AM

Bon apetit. How can they take lard and make it into exquisite, satisfying frosting? They made that cake on display knowing fully well that someone could not resist. No need to cringe for your binge.

Anywho, apparently you needed that cake and now you can cut back for awhile. Next time, just buy a smaller portion and you'll be all good.

by Anonymousreply 69October 13, 2021 3:02 AM

Wasn’t that the first episode of This Is Us? Fat whore Chrissy Metz eats her entire birthday cake and weeps.

by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2021 3:29 AM

[quote] I find it hard to believe the OP is a diabetic who ate a whole cake yet maintains an A1C ranging from 5.7 - 6.3, Something's off there

OP's A1c test measures the average blood sugar for the past 2-3 months, obviously BEFORE the cake incident. After the cake, it may go up but depends if this is a one time thing or OP continues to relapse. I used to work with diabetic patients and when they finally get an A1c under 6, some of them would disappear for months, then 6 months later, I see their A1c is up to 13. It's like an under controlled A1c gave them a green light to go bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 71October 13, 2021 3:38 AM

[quote] It’s the potato chips for me…

Same for me. I ate a whole bag of potato chips in one day.

by Anonymousreply 72October 13, 2021 3:49 AM

I've done intermittent fasting, only eating between the hours of 12-6pm since late July, and tonight I just stress-ate two pieces of pizza at 10:30.

I feel so bloated; I feel like I undid everything.

by Anonymousreply 73October 13, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote] I ATE AN ENTIRE CAKE IN ONE DAY AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A FAT WHORE!!!

Go with the feeling.

by Anonymousreply 74October 13, 2021 10:09 AM

I ate an entire grapefruit yesterday. I feel so healthy and virtuous!

by Anonymousreply 75October 13, 2021 11:13 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!!

by Anonymousreply 76October 13, 2021 1:29 PM

I wore earrings and caftans and am FABULOUS

by Anonymousreply 77October 13, 2021 1:31 PM

I was in Safeway today and I feared Datalounge would force me to buy a sheet cake. I escaped.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2021 6:07 AM

Can I have your stuff ?

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2021 7:22 AM

OP, stay away from my cans of frosting! I won’t hesitate to come after you. Just ask my stepdaughter

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2021 12:20 PM

So I said I'd make this strawberry shortcake cheesecake for my birthday, and I did ... it was delicious! My new favourite dessert; will have to do it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2021 3:06 PM

It is better that you did it in one day vs. extra calories every day. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2021 3:26 PM

I often look at dessert recipes and wonder about the average weight of the person that would make such items.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2021 3:30 PM

Recipe, r81? I was going to make a pumpkin cake tomorrow, but your cake actually looks better.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2021 3:35 PM

If I were to do this it would be because I actually baked a cake (I'm a baker) but even then I would only eat 2 slices a day for about 4 days.

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2021 3:43 PM

Feel op? I'm sure you look like a fat whore too?!

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2021 3:45 PM

I don’t know how people can gorge on cakes. I’d vomit.

by Anonymousreply 87October 23, 2021 3:57 PM

R81- The cake in your photo looks like this-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 23, 2021 4:09 PM

OP -- And yet you still had room for a tea!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 23, 2021 4:33 PM

Hi r84 , r81 here ... So, I had to find separate (and use one of my own) recipes and put them together as I only went by the image I saw on Pinterest. So below is the following recipe:

Cheesecake 32 Oz cream cheese 8 oz sugar 4 oz sour cream 2 tablespoons cornstarch 3 eggs plus 1 egg yolk 1 tbsp vanilla Zest of half a lemon Beat until smooth and bake in a greased and lined springform pan at 300° for about an hour or until the cake sets (watch carefully after 40 mins in oven). Cool completely.

Cake... I mean "Cak" You can use a basic pound cake recipe and a package of strawberry gelatin for color and flavor; or you can just buy a strawberry flavoured box cake mix and, to make it more homemade, I substitute the oil with 1.5 times the measurement with butter and add a cup of AP flour.

Strawberry/Vanilla Crumble In two separate bowls you add, each: 2 oz butter 4 oz flour And in one bowl you add a package of jello vanilla pudding and one package jello strawberry gelatine. Mix ingredients into a crumbly mixture and place on a baking sheet and combine the two colors a little to make a white and red crumble mixture then bake in at 375° for 7-8 minutes at the most. Take out of oven and cool completely.

Cream Cheese Frosting 4 oz cream cheese 2 oz butter 8 to 12 oz icing sugar Tsp vanilla Beat till fluffy. Store in fridge till ready to frost cake.

Strawberry Topping ½ can strawberry filling/ topping 4 oz fresh or frozen strawberries Heat filling in saucepan till simmering, add berries. Simmer 5 minutes till liquid thickens. Cool

Assemble cake as in pic: I made one cak and cut my cake in half to make two layers but you could bake 2 cakes instead. I sprinkled some vodka on the first cak later (to keep it most 😉) then I covered a thin layer of frosting to act as glue, and then placed the cheesecake. I covered the top of the cheesecake with a thin layer of frosting/glue. I added the strawberry filling/ topping on the cheesecake but not all the way to the edge. I placed other cak layer on top, sprinkle with vodka. Make sure cak looks leveled. Then used the rest of the frosting to cover the top and sides of the cak. Chill in the fridge for everything to firm up. Take out chilled cak and let sit for 5 mins before covering top and sides with crumb mixture. Let chill in fridge for another hour and voila! It sounds complicated but it's not, once you give yourself enough time to do everything separately on one day and put it together the following day. But it was worth it. Really one of my favorites. People are now commissioning me to make them one like I'm Martha fucking Stewart! Good luck and enjoy

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2021 5:18 PM

Happy to know I’m not the only fat whore who likes to pound his face hole with delicious foods.

by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2021 5:25 PM

Thanks, r81! I’m excited to give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 92October 23, 2021 5:28 PM

You're not disgusting, OP. You indulged in something from which you've been deprived.

I once had a woman friend who ate a whole cherry pie, and she was THIN.

Take care of your health, though.

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2021 6:44 PM

R93 is a sweetheart 💕

by Anonymousreply 94October 23, 2021 8:30 PM

[quote]OP: I ATE AN ENTIRE CAKE IN ONE DAY AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A FAT WHORE!!!

Why do you feel like a whore, fatso? Did the cake pay you to eat it?

by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2021 8:34 PM

[Quote]After eating my healthy salad, I started on the cake. Throughout the evening, I ate every artificial rose in each corner, some of the actual cake, then most of the icing. By midnight, feeling sick and ashamed of myself, I threw the remains in the trash, (less than half of it left).

[Quote]The next morning, (afternoon, actually), I woke up, went straight to the trash, pulled out the remaining cake, and finished it off!

R50, I absolutely adore you. ❤

by Anonymousreply 96October 23, 2021 8:46 PM

"There was this enormous cake that was terrorizing England - devil's food cake. And it would ooze into the windows and into the doors and engulf the people. It'd eat everything in its way. It was traveling down the coast from Scotland, and whenever it would come to a town or a village, it would call out, "Here comes the cake! Here comes the cake!"

BBC sent out an emergency [broadcast warning everyone not to open] their doors [to the cake or else it would engulf them.] This old lady hears [something outside,] and she's got her ear to the door, and she says, "Who's there? Who's there?" And a voice comes back, "It's not the cake!""

- from 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 (1971)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2021 12:35 AM

We once ate an entire spotted dick!

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2021 1:08 PM

I wonder if R93 is equally encouraging of whores?

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2021 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!