Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Katie Couric’s new Tell-All has people turning against her

Apparently she is a “mean girl” who faked the good girl image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 10:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2021 11:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2021 11:51 PM

She's fake? Well, I NEVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2021 11:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2021 11:53 PM

Has Martha Stewart commented yet? That's really all I care about at the moment. I have a feeling it's going to be a magnificently cunty retort.

Is the book out yet? I think it would make for a good Thanksgiving Holiday read for those of us aren't ones for football.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2021 12:32 AM

I've posted this here before. I used to work at NY Hospital and her husband was a frequent patient during the last year of his life. She was a bitch to him. She barely visited and when she did, she yelled at him

Geraldo Rivera used to visit her husband. They were best friends

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2021 12:41 AM

R6 Wow, that is awful! She certainly loved soaking up the grief attention, though.

Why on earth would she think to drag her former nanny into her memoir? That is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2021 1:58 AM

She’s a cunt

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2021 3:27 AM

“Apparently she is a “mean girl””

You bitches better buy my Burn Book.

PS— R8 made out with a hot dog.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2021 4:38 AM

I’ve always known she was really tacky and also a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2021 4:42 AM

I'm glad Katie Couric has no fucks to give. Tell it like you saw it and let the chips fall where they may. FUCK the Cancel Culture!

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2021 4:58 AM

It would appear she has no fucks left to give.

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2021 5:20 AM

Her, Sawyer and Walters were all mean girls

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2021 1:33 PM

I fell for her kissy face imagery, R9.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2021 4:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 10:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!