Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Rogan is at it again….

What an absurd video. And why is the singer Jewel expressing her support in the comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2021 4:13 PM

Where is he wrong? He may be stretching the historical definition of “dictator,” but otherwise, he’s pretty much on the mark and expressing a view that liberals should support.

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2021 1:39 AM

When asked, these assholes never respond to questions about other vaccines that all kids are required to have before they can begin school: polio, measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, etc., etc. I don't know them all. But these shots/vaccines are required thereby "taking away your freedom" as Rogan would say.

What the hell is the difference with adding the COVID-19 vaccine to the list of requirements?

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2021 1:47 AM

r1, these people wanted to amend the constitution to ban gay marriage. They think "freedom" only applies to straight white GOP males. They also want to ban "Critical Race Theory" (which they can't define) and anything else they don't like

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2021 1:51 AM

No glamour, no mystique. I mean, Mickey Rooney looked like a thumb too! But he never let that get in the way. If you can’t dance or sing, why the hell are we even watching you?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2021 1:52 AM

R3 has never listened to a single second of any Joe Rogan podcast.

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2021 1:55 AM

Pseudo-intellectualism at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2021 1:58 AM

I can’t believe I had a crush on him when I was a kid watching fear factor. That show really did exploit people- they did some disgusting shit for the possibility to win a few thousand bucks. I guess he’s always been an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2021 1:59 AM

THEY MAKE ME WEAR PANTS IN PUBLIC!! Fucking dictators!!

What about MY freedoms?!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2021 1:59 AM

"Bro-science". What an idiot.

Yes, I judge people who listen to Joe Rogan. Automatically knock off 20 IQ points.

by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2021 2:03 AM

Joe Rogan as a moral leader...

Such trying times

Such trying times

Why do we live in such exasperating times?

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2021 2:04 AM

I don't want to badmouth Jewel, since God already did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2021 2:06 AM

They are just exploiting and pandering to contrarianism and the market for ruminating over conspiracy theories online. The difference is it’s no longer about aliens or flat earth theories, it’s about creating false narratives about society and politics that do real damage to undermine our institutions. You see all kinds of influencers on IG posting content thae caters to people who are anti vax and “pro freedom”. It’s unethical but like most anything, the bottom line is money.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2021 2:08 AM

Jewel is a cunt. And a shas-been.

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2021 2:08 AM

*that

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2021 2:08 AM

*has-been

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2021 2:09 AM

So freedom isn't important? Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2021 2:12 AM

I spent two minutes thinking "shas-been" was some new term all the cool kids are using.

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2021 2:14 AM

He appeals to these disaffected, undereducated, underachieving males by helping them shift blame for their sad lives to something else. There's a subtle underlying theme of misogyny, homophobia, pretty much dismissal of anything that's not some idealized version of a straight, hypermasculinized white dude who eats raw meat, takes dubious supplements, and does whatever he can to become some 21st century version of the ubermensch. You could even draw a line to those alt-right beloved theories of a "great displacement". You know, the reason why life in the West is so shit (at least in their minds) are that men are not sufficiently masculine and that they've been brainwashed by feminists and the "woke" into suppressing their God-given qualities and not taking what had been rightfully theirs for centuries. There's a lot of money to be made by peddling some pseudointellectual crap by the hacks such as him, Jordan Peterson, Wim Hof, Alex Jones, and their ilk. Oh, and buy my bone broth, supplements, and horse dewormer, while you're listening to my podcast!

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2021 2:15 AM

"Shas-been"

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2021 2:15 AM

It’s a false equivalence. Quarantining during a pandemic and requiring a vaccine for a deadly disease in public spaces is not oppression. The problem is Americans have fetishized “freedom” to such a degree that there is little room for ethics and civic duty.

And you really think they’d have been this cavalier about freedom with gay men if AIDS had been determined to be an airborne disease in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2021 2:16 AM

"So freedom isn't important? Interesting."

Freedom means freedom for everyone, not just anti-vaxxer wingnuts. Joe and his fans (like you) don't get that. Banning "Critical Race Theory" isn't freedom. Forcing students to stand for the national anthem isn't freedom. Laws to punish LGBT people and ethnic minorities aren't freedom.

by Anonymousreply 21October 7, 2021 2:20 AM

Shas-been is my new favorite put-down!

by Anonymousreply 22October 7, 2021 2:21 AM

R20 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 23October 7, 2021 2:21 AM

Jewel has always been a conservative and a talentless cunt. She was married to a fucking bullriding shit kicker.

by Anonymousreply 24October 7, 2021 2:34 AM

He’s absolutely right, troll OP. So suck ass and stop mincing over to DL like some nelly little priss-pot to seek sympathy for your faux outrage.

by Anonymousreply 25October 7, 2021 2:39 AM

Go die in a grease fire, R25. Or, better yet, from COVID-19. I guess I'll be seeing you on the site below. Until then - cheers!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 7, 2021 2:44 AM

What a fucking stupid, ignorant, chauvinistic asshole to say that "every fucking country before 1776 in the U.S. was run by a dictator!"

The most jingoistic, "exceptionalist," patently false, knee-jerk libertarian horse shit you can say.

This fucking meathead has apparently never heard of ANCIENT GREECE, ANCIENT ROME and Northern American natives.

WHAT A TWAT — America didn't invent democracy or republicanism. The United States copied it from ancient Greece and Rome!

WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 27October 7, 2021 3:31 AM

What an asshole. Anyone who can't see his shift to a far-right asshole for money and ratings is a fool.

by Anonymousreply 28October 7, 2021 3:42 AM

R18 This might just be one of the best posts I've come across on this board. Sums it up perfectly!

by Anonymousreply 29October 7, 2021 4:07 AM

People who listen to this are embarrassing as far as I’m concerned. If you see this in their playlist then it’s a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 30October 7, 2021 4:20 AM

Wow a lot of people are triggered by Joe aren’t they? Seriously grow up. You see neo Nazis everywhere and can’t wait to destroy people. You think you are separate from the mob? You are right in the middle of it. Mindlessly yelling for destruction. Many people who have had the jab agree with him. Go Joe!!!

by Anonymousreply 31October 7, 2021 4:25 AM

Don't "Oh, dear" yourself, R13/R15. You've just added a wonderful new term to the DL lexicon!

by Anonymousreply 32October 7, 2021 4:26 AM

[quote] has never listened to a single second of any Joe Rogan podcast

I've listened to his podcasts about 3 years. They used to be really good. He used to have interesting guests and ask interesting questions, but this past year and a half, he's become a real dick. He's constantly STONED out of his mind. He doesn't let a lot of his guests get any words in. And more importantly, he's been responsible for Covid disinformation

He is super close friends with alex jones. That should be all you need to know about him. He's had on so many guests that he's started to think he's an expert too. Joe is a fucking idiot who got very lucky. He'll always be the dumbass who failed high school science. I had to stop watching him 6 months ago. A lot of comedians become really angry and really greedy when they're in their late 40s. Joe's one of those guys

And he is one of the shittiest comedians I've ever listened to. I listen to Joey Diaz now in the mornings

by Anonymousreply 33October 7, 2021 4:28 AM

Yes when the podcast started it was fun to listen to —bro type conversations on different subjects, etc. Now it clearly has an agenda like r18 summarized so well. It’s definitely a “market driven” podcast. R33 is correct. The pretense that he just wants to explore/learn more was replaced by libertarian/conservative agenda, but he’s less overt about it. I think the video is shit. Does he fancy himself Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator?

by Anonymousreply 34October 7, 2021 4:43 AM

god i hooe he dies

by Anonymousreply 35October 7, 2021 5:58 AM

He isn’t right wing but he is a moron on this issue (and several others I’m sure). There is nothing wrong with a Covid-19 vax requirement. So many of the criticisms of him in this thread are dead-on.

And he’s not remotely funny and I don’t know why his loooooong-ass podcast is so popular.

by Anonymousreply 36October 7, 2021 6:04 AM

Besides his ridiculous views on a lot of things, and the people he panders to...my issue is that he talks too much. Let your goddamn guest speak, for crying out loud. (Bill Maher has this issue as of late too). These types almost want to hear themselves talk more than the guest their job is to interview.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2021 6:16 AM

He's the white Dave Chappelle. Rage acts for their middlebrow audiences.

by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2021 6:18 AM

Dave Chappelle is actually funny, though.

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2021 6:21 AM

He's funny if you have middlebrow sensibilities.

by Anonymousreply 40October 7, 2021 6:22 AM

Pity he didn't go the Phil Valentine route when he got COVID.

by Anonymousreply 41October 7, 2021 7:13 PM

[quote] Dave Chappelle is actually funny, though.

He used to be. I haven't liked him for a while. Half of his Netflix specials were hilarious. And half weren't good at all. He's another one (comedian) who has turned angry as they approach the age of 50. These types ended up got super rich and their whole attitude changed.

Chris Rock got like this too. His comedy started got really angry towards women

by Anonymousreply 42October 7, 2021 10:15 PM

“He isn’t right wing”.

Why would you say this?

Are you a huge idiot or what?

by Anonymousreply 43October 7, 2021 10:23 PM

Talk radio is missing it’s mega rightwing talking jackass. It wants another. Rogan said “Ill be happy to step in”

by Anonymousreply 44October 7, 2021 10:47 PM

“He isn’t right wing”.

Why would you say this?

Are you a huge idiot or what?

—Anonymous” r43

As this is not yet a chapter out of Kafkas “the Trial” or Salem so show me proof he is Right Wing . From the starting point that he openly supported Bernie Sanders in November , how do you get that he is now Right Wing, proof please, if you decide to slander someone.

by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2021 11:42 PM

Joe Rogan is very overrated.

by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2021 12:01 AM

He "supported" Bernie Sanders in the primaries then changed to Trump in the general which is a leap no leftwinger would make. Said he could never vote for Biden and used the same rightwing talking points as Fox News that he's senile and that Kamala and others were running the show. Has never criticised Trump and always presented him as some kind of iconoclastic genius on his podcast. Joseph James Rogan is a right-wing and the new Rush Limbaugh for the millennial alt-right set.

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2021 12:10 AM

I wish he would shut the fuck up and take my cock

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2021 12:13 AM

Joe Rogan fandom is a tell. It doesn't necessarily mean someone is right wing but it does mean they're a moron. Rogan himself is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2021 12:14 AM

He doesn’t pretend to be an intellectual, which is why he is so popular. His guests can be . Stop trying tar everyone as a bigot you don’t agree with.

by Anonymousreply 50October 8, 2021 1:24 AM

“Dahling, but what about the freedoms?” “SHAS-BEEN!”

by Anonymousreply 51October 8, 2021 1:28 AM

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with political podcasts like Breaking Points with Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti, or the leftwing YouTuber Kyle Kulinski. They all worship Joe Rogan, constantly kiss his ass and defend him from "smears" by so-called "corporate media". He can never do wrong, and they always resort to the same "he supported Bernie Sanders" whenever someone rightly labels him an alt-right apologist. it's sickening.

by Anonymousreply 52October 8, 2021 2:37 AM

[quote] that he's senile and that Kamala and others were running the show.

Well, to be fair...

by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2021 2:43 AM

People who listen to this podcast are suckers.

It’s basically a perfectly designed sucker test. You either pass or fail.

by Anonymousreply 54October 8, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote]He appeals to these disaffected, undereducated, underachieving males by helping them shift blame for their sad lives to something else. There's a subtle underlying theme of misogyny, homophobia, pretty much dismissal of anything that's not some idealized version of a straight, hypermasculinized white dude

So he basically Howard Stern of the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 55October 8, 2021 3:06 AM

He's right.

Bootlickers like OP are evil.

by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2021 3:12 AM

R2

Those vaccines have decades of data proving efficacy and safety. The current vaccines haven't even been properly tested on pregnant women.

Considering the fact that vaccinated people make up a larger percentage of hospitalizations and fatalities than the unvaccinated in places like Vermont and Israel and the united kingdom doesn't seem to register with authoritarian cunts like you.

by Anonymousreply 57October 8, 2021 3:16 AM

For almost all of his life, joe rogan believed that the moon landing was fake

He's into all these weird conspiracy theories. He's a druggie

by Anonymousreply 58October 8, 2021 3:17 AM

R16

Just imagine what these people would have been doing in Germany in the early 1940s. They are dangerous authoritarians and do not belong in a civilized society.

by Anonymousreply 59October 8, 2021 3:18 AM

R35 sums up the vax crowd succinctly.

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2021 3:19 AM

You are one sick fuck R26. The fact you waded through the internet to find that website. But you're the good person in your deluded mind? You have the personality type where all your hate and desire to be right consumes your thought processes. You want people to take the vaccine so they don't die but then hope they die if they disagree with you.

You are one sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2021 3:20 AM

Dear antivaxx moron, please go lick a diseased corpse. OK? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 62October 8, 2021 3:21 AM

R61, that website has been very popular as of late. Even I knew about it. In fact, it's become my feel good portion of my day. I LOVE reading about all the dumbshits who screamed about their freedumbs being taken away and how they would never take the vaccine...all to own the libs...and then they die from Covid.

I feel "owned" every time another twat waffle gets their wings.

by Anonymousreply 63October 8, 2021 3:26 AM

It's a very life affirming website. And reinforces my faith in widely accepted scientific theories, Darwinism in particular.

by Anonymousreply 64October 8, 2021 3:29 AM

R63 well you sound like a childish, pathetic, and useless shit covered pig. Wallow in your shit piggy.

by Anonymousreply 65October 8, 2021 3:29 AM

Ha, love you, r65.

by Anonymousreply 66October 8, 2021 3:57 AM

Same, r64. It's actually helped me to realize that I'm not alone in thinking that these people are certifiable. All their praying to their sky daddy doesn't save them.

Makes my day.

by Anonymousreply 67October 8, 2021 3:59 AM

Look at the fatality rates for vaccinated individuals in Israel and you won't feel quite as smug you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 68October 8, 2021 5:57 AM

No, YOU look at the fatality rates for UNVACCINATED individuals you little bitch.

At least the vaccinated who die tried to live and protect others. Unlike the selfish retards on the antivaxxer sites who like to prance about calling themselves "Christians" while not giving two fucks what happens to their neighbors until...oh look! It happens to them!!

They fucking deserve to choke to death at home praying to their useless god.

by Anonymousreply 69October 8, 2021 8:08 AM

Freedom aye Joe. Do you own a passport or is it your idea that your 'freedom' can get you across borders without a Passport? When I looked last passports don't stop your freedoms..Rules and regulations are very different from Freedoms. .The far right really don't know what 'freedom' really is because they have hijacked the word for their own use. Maybe the word the right really needs to look up is Fascism.

by Anonymousreply 70October 8, 2021 8:11 AM

Maybe you should just start accepting that your moral superiority is not the end all be all that you unconsciously thought it was …

by Anonymousreply 71October 8, 2021 9:06 AM

But it is, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 72October 8, 2021 9:09 AM

[quote]Considering the fact that vaccinated people make up a larger percentage of hospitalizations and fatalities than the unvaccinated

Yeah, uh... you're misconstruing the data there R57. Places like Israel have high vax rates so of course the raw number of vaxxed people in hospital is going to be higher - because there's way more vaxxed people in the population.

The PERCENTAGE of vaxxed vs unvaxxed in hospitals is actually lower for vaxxed. Don't confuse raw numbers with percentage-of-population.

Plus, and this needs to be stated when talking hospitalization numbers, the numbers these days are WAY LOWER than pre-vax days.

I don't know if you legit don't understand how to process basic data or if you're just a shit stirrer - but, at this point, spreading obvious vax misinfo is just tired. Find a new trick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 8, 2021 6:32 PM

Hmmmm....

My morals are to take care of my fellow human beings by doing things that are for the good of humanity. Compared to so called "Christians" who refuse to do the same, I would say that yes, that makes my morals superior.

by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2021 7:18 PM

Poor Jewel. Desperate to be see anywhere she possibly can.

What a laughable career she's had.

by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2021 7:23 PM

R13 Shas-been, a female has-been. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 76October 8, 2021 7:55 PM

The history of America is not one of freedom but privilege for Europeans.

by Anonymousreply 77October 8, 2021 8:53 PM

Jewel? There’s a name I haven’t heard in 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 78October 8, 2021 9:26 PM

R77 is a Boris troll. I am getting better at recognizing this divisive shit.

by Anonymousreply 79October 8, 2021 9:54 PM

Many people who claim to be Christian may believe in Jesus, but when it comes to the vaccine, it’s just another weapon in their anti vax tool belt. Most have probably never even cracked a Bible, and they only believe in their personal version of Christ.

by Anonymousreply 80October 9, 2021 3:20 AM

Well, at least he was right when he got Sanjay Gupta to admit that CNN repeatedly and knowingly lied when they called Ivermectin a horse dewormer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2021 6:22 AM

WHY ARE YOU POSTING SLANTED LIES FROM FOX NEWS ON HERE????

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2021 5:00 PM

Loser!

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2021 5:12 PM

Joe Rogan is a bully and Dr. Sanjay Gupta is too conciliatory.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2021 4:56 AM

Interesting video. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2021 2:18 PM

I remain convinced that people such as Joe Rogan don't entirely believe everything they say; they post this sort of thing for a reaction because it gets them attention.

It's long been known that there's no such thing as negative publicity and eventually some people in the public eye make a conscious decision to go against the grain. We live in a time when clicks = money, and that's what most people are motivated by (if they're honest).

I don't believe him and therefore wouldn't dream to trying to argue directly with him. I'm both saving my time and robbing him of the attention he wants. Try it.

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2021 2:30 PM

^well said.

by Anonymousreply 87October 23, 2021 9:24 PM

R82, it wasn't LIES from Fox. All they did is play a clip from CNN, you know...CNN?...where Fauci basically didn't answer Gupta's question.

OR SHOULD I TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO IT'LL SINK THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?

by Anonymousreply 88October 25, 2021 10:14 PM

He and his audience are absolute deadwood. This spoof of his braindead podcast nails it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2021 11:19 AM

Truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2021 11:28 AM

This is why he's trending again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2021 11:32 AM

Tim Heidecker is a gem, r89.

by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2021 11:54 AM

I don't know how Bernie Bros still defend this tool.

by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2021 2:32 PM

At this point, he can no longer deny his alt-right leanings.

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2021 5:23 PM

R9 What news sources and podcasts do you listen to?

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2021 6:04 PM

Tons, r95. I'm an NPR guy so that'll give you an idea to the kind of podcasts I like. Not braindead stuff like Joe Rogan.

by Anonymousreply 96November 29, 2021 1:28 AM

What's his background? My grandpa wouldn't have believed white.

by Anonymousreply 97November 29, 2021 1:45 AM

1/4 Irish 3/4 Italian

by Anonymousreply 98November 29, 2021 1:50 AM

The only way I would have interest in Joe Rogan is if he stood full-frontal naked in front of me. It would just be a long-term curiosity to me. I'd be satisfied at that moment, and I wouldn't even touch him. Just a ten-second look.

by Anonymousreply 99November 29, 2021 2:12 AM

He's hard to ignore because of the size of his following.

by Anonymousreply 100November 29, 2021 5:09 AM

Does that dude from Cabana Chat have a podcast? I really don't wanna live in a world where I have to take Joe Rogan seriously.

by Anonymousreply 101November 29, 2021 5:23 AM

Wouldn’t be surprised if Rogan’s vaccinated on the down low. Trump is pro-vaccine and so is Putin, yet you never hear the anti-vax contingent rant about them.

by Anonymousreply 102November 29, 2021 7:04 AM

His cult is so insane thinking he knows better than doctors.

by Anonymousreply 103November 29, 2021 11:25 AM

As opposed to the cult of Woke? Face it he doesn’t give a fuck about what you think. To you authoritarian communists that must suck. Thank fucking god for people like Joe Rogan, he doesn’t follow this Leftist bullshit narrative and it drives the extreme Left insane. Win win for me.

by Anonymousreply 104November 29, 2021 12:06 PM

^ I see one of Rogan's braindead alt-right cultists has found this thread.

And the "cult of woke" doesn't question science or encourage people to take horse dewormer.

by Anonymousreply 105November 29, 2021 1:06 PM

R105, Ivermectin is and has been prescribed for humans for DECADES you moron. And there are at least a dozen studies showing it's benefits for Covid patients.

by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2021 3:57 PM

The fact that three of Joe Rogan's best friends have been charged with sexual assault tells you a lot about him.

by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2021 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!