Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy: “A lot of you have been asking me about my skincare routine…”

He’s leaving out a special Scottish ingredient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 30, 2021 8:44 AM

Is he talking about his own skin, or the preserved human flesh he keeps in the freezer for future grafting?

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2021 11:50 AM

He doesn't usually sound low and breathy when he speaks Spanish...

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2021 11:56 AM

His voice has changed a lot since this interview a few years back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2021 1:57 PM

It hasn't changed. He's altering it.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2021 2:01 PM

R3 He speaks spanish like a drunk brit "Mucho acsión" lmao.

Anyways, I'm letting you total obsess over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2021 2:05 PM

He rolls his r's well.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2021 2:29 PM

LMAO...I really trust the skincare advice of someone using filters and a ring light to film their alleged routine. I'm sure he has good skin based on candid photos I've seen, but sad he would go through great lengths to scam people. Guess he doesn't want RiRi to beat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2021 2:35 PM

A ring light is great lengths?

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2021 2:36 PM

This is an interesting twist.

I'm surprised he hasn't done more endorsements. Just an observation, my humble opinion of course, when he tries to butch up his voice he sounds less natural or is this how he sounds when he is nervous? Froy, your natural sounding voice is fine. Trust me. It's fine.

Otherwise, good for him. Is this the first time we see Abuelo Froylan? So Froy is actually Froylan the 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2021 5:25 PM

His voice sounds odd because he's speaking lower than where his voice naturally sits. And just like when you sing at the extremes of your range, you have to take bigger breaths. He's not doing so, which leaves him with a weaker, breathy sound.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 5:30 PM

R9 Literally what I said in the other thread. His normal voice sounds better, more natural. Trying to butch it up just doesn't work for him. And yeah, I agree about him sounding a bit nervous. Otherwise he looked great. It was a good ad. He should speak Spanish more often.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2021 6:20 PM

Don't know which thread I should use. Anyways... wonder if he got this promo deal through Madden? Maybe through one of Madden's connections?

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2021 6:24 PM

First thing I thought when I saw that video is 'what the hell is he trying to do with his voice?'....LOL! Any one that knows, knows that's not his natural voice whatsoever. His natural tone is very fem. And honestly, it was one of the endearing qualities about him. Now he's just another young male actor trying to butch it up for Hollywood. I wonder if he was "advised" to do so, or sent to vocal coaches to change...or is he smoking now, or what? Also, the inflections and body language are so trying-to-hard-to-be-masculine, while he's normally much more relaxed. It makes him come off uncomfortable with himself, almost. I mean, it's cute for a online fashion/cosmetics ad, but it's so put-on it's kind of silly.

I've also noticed he's lately trying to come off much more brooding, moody, and unaffected...which is totally opposite of his usual effervescent, bubbly and giggly self. Here's how he used to be -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 1:19 PM

Of course he is more brooding, half of his gut flora is Richard’s babies.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 3:44 PM

I love Fem Froy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 11:52 AM

15 comments and not a single one about his actual skincare routine 😁

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2021 9:04 PM

Will there be another installment of the Froy in October thread now it’s paywalled, or perhaps just move forward and start a Froy in November thread?

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2021 3:47 AM

R17 I could do it, but folks lectured me about starting a new thread last time. 😂

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2021 3:50 AM

Is he related to Hilaria Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 4:46 PM

Froy and Madden are so cute!

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2021 4:50 PM

Yet another twink I have never heard of.

Get off my lawn, etc.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2021 4:52 PM

Have you heard of Fendi?

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2021 8:26 PM

I need my Froy fix.

by Anonymousreply 23October 27, 2021 5:10 AM

Maybe his skincare routine is like Connor Jessup’s — a facial.

by Anonymousreply 24October 27, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote] my skincare routine…”

I love how soft focus the video is. He's practically whited-out

by Anonymousreply 25October 27, 2021 6:09 AM

I was struck at how much he looks like (well a better looking version) a younger Richard. Madden is like fucking a hotter, younger version of himself.

by Anonymousreply 26October 27, 2021 6:23 AM

I don't see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 27, 2021 6:45 AM

I randomly found this Twitter "genius" who says Froy was straight.Let's suppose for a second that this person really talked to Froy,I'm really SURE he switched his sexuality and totally not lied about being straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 27, 2021 7:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 27, 2021 7:07 AM

That Twitter user said that Froy claimed straight in his DMs. That's hardly a crazy claim.

by Anonymousreply 30October 27, 2021 7:11 AM

Word is Froy was pretty much 'out' in high school according to those who went to school with him...and went 'back in' when he started to pursue his career in LA.

by Anonymousreply 31October 27, 2021 12:18 PM

And if you read the rest of the conversation the poster says Froy is sweet and kind. Also way too pretty to be straight and doesn’t deny the relationship with Richard.

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2021 12:56 PM

Froy: “A lot of you have been asking me about my anal hygiene routine…”

by Anonymousreply 33October 29, 2021 1:09 PM

Disney lists HP2 cast. Froy is finally part of the Disney world. 😍

by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2021 5:14 PM

Being on Cruel Summer. on Freeform, he was already part of the Disney family. ("Freeform is an American multinational basic cable channel owned by the ABC Family Worldwide subsidiary of Walt Disney Television, a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company.")

[quote]HELPPPPPP so basically when he got casted in teen wolf he used to like tons of my tweets and we talked in dms a few times and like he told me one of his tweets was shade towards his ex gf and how, back in the day, he identified as straight but things def switched!

He was 18 on Teen Wolf, so when was 'back in the day"? When he was 12?

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2021 4:12 PM

It’s great that there are people like Froy who are addressing skin care for persons of color.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2021 4:39 PM

R36 lol

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2021 12:13 AM

[quote] R36 lol

Why is that funny? He said he was demonstrating it for Hispanic Heritage Month.

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2021 1:45 AM

R38 You're being sarcastic, right? Why is Froy's skin care different from any white person's? I'm100% white. and he looks whiter than me.

Hispanics can be white, by the way (Spaniards). But I still don't know what special skin care routin he needs, please explain.

by Anonymousreply 39November 6, 2021 7:08 PM

*routine

by Anonymousreply 40November 6, 2021 7:08 PM

Do we still think Froy is a top?

by Anonymousreply 41November 6, 2021 7:12 PM

OMG, his name is pronounced like the German "Fräulein" (= "Missie"). How funny!

by Anonymousreply 42November 6, 2021 7:20 PM

Except it's not, it's pronounced Froy-lahn. With the emphasis on the 2nd syllable.

by Anonymousreply 43November 6, 2021 7:30 PM

Except it is the you listen to his own voice. This is how you would call for a waitress in a beer garden.

by Anonymousreply 44November 6, 2021 7:33 PM

You roll the R. Frrrrrroy-lan. A distinctive Mexican name

by Anonymousreply 45November 6, 2021 7:39 PM

The pronunciation is as I stated. It's not pronounced like fraulein, not matter how much that would make you happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 6, 2021 7:46 PM

R46, Honey, listen to this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 6, 2021 11:53 PM

Froylan is a Mexican name, most probably a derivation of the word Fraile or fraile Froilan . Most Froylans live in Mexico or the Southwestern United States which probably means its origins come from a play of words from a Spanish name/word.

Froylan Gutierrez the 3rd showed his abuelo not so long ago. Does anyone remember this? I swear I saw this in one of his IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2021 4:23 AM

R48 Yes, it was in the post right before the Fenty video 'influencer' ad he did. The one about Hispanic Heritage Month.

According to that babyname site above, Froylan is Mexican derived from a old Spanish name.

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2021 4:43 AM

New Froy from tonight (seen with Cruel Summer cast member Chiara, who played Jeanette) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2021 4:49 AM

[quote]Froylan Gutierrez the 3rd showed his abuelo not so long ago.

Was he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2021 5:44 AM

Did he not breakup with with said special Scottish ingredient's manufacturer?

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2021 5:32 AM

R52 If he did, it was amicable, since Froy was promoting The Eternals in his stories.

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2021 3:10 PM

New Froy from insta stories today -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 8, 2021 9:22 PM

R54: he does have a sweet face🥰

by Anonymousreply 55November 9, 2021 2:39 AM

Doesn't he just take the same blank, expressionless selfie over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 56November 9, 2021 1:28 PM

R56 He does now, yeah. But he used to play around with around expressions/looks in his photos before. Well, somewhat. Not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 57November 9, 2021 10:16 PM

Fuck he’s pretty. His ass takes all of Madden. I bet he’s an extraordinary bottom.

by Anonymousreply 58November 10, 2021 5:48 AM

How do you know "all of Madden" is all that much?

by Anonymousreply 59November 10, 2021 7:33 AM

Well, they wouldn't be asking him about his career because they would be met with blank stares.

by Anonymousreply 60November 10, 2021 8:24 AM

Is Froy a power bottom, a bossy bottom, a clingy bottom, a slutty bottom, a messy bottom, or what?

by Anonymousreply 61November 10, 2021 8:33 AM

R60 Who wouldn't be asking him about his career?

by Anonymousreply 62November 11, 2021 2:43 AM

Froy is a double Taurus so his drive, stubbornness, and stamina are [bold]insane[/bold].

The boy is an insatiable bottom and at the very least a commendable top.

by Anonymousreply 63November 11, 2021 3:57 AM

R63 I thought I read somewhere he was a triple Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 64November 11, 2021 11:44 AM

R59 That reminds me of the little meme Brandon 'liked' on instagram after the breakup with Richard, something about "toxic men with good dick".

by Anonymousreply 65November 11, 2021 12:17 PM

Of course Madden is big. It was his claim to fame when he did his first Disney film. His bulge had to be digitally removed.

[quote]he was a triple Taurus

There is no way to know that unless we know his exact birth time. The big three are your Sun sign, Moon Sign, and Ascendant. The only info that is public about him is his birthday: April 27, 1998. Dallas, Texas. I am unaware of his exact birth time being known (the exact time of day he was born). I'm surprised the Instagram fans have never ask him in order to do his astrological birth chart. Those fan accounts are not doing their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2021 5:25 AM

Oh my God, who cares about his birth signs, he's not Abraham Lincoln.. Some of you really ascribe more to this person than appears to be there.

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2021 6:18 AM

Usually Taurus wouldn’t get a long with Gemini(Madden)

by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2021 6:21 AM

I used to like him a lot more but kind of lost respect for him for running around all during the pandemic. I can understand traveling for employment reasons but going to Europe at the height of the pandemic was a shock. Then running around England, Scotland, Spain, Hawaii and wherever, almost never wearing a mask in public unless he has to. Weird.

But I give him credit for being one of the few celebs to generate gossip and headlines during the lockdown, actually upping his public profile considerably during the time he was locked away with Richard.

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2021 6:35 AM

R69 You really think a kept boy wouldn’t follow his daddy around? Richard needed a hole on his many travels.

by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2021 6:45 AM

R39 Not to be bitchy but R36 made a great example of whiteness. It’s a gatekeeping social construct in the US. He sees a person of color because Froy speaks Spanish and is from South America when Froy is clearly of European descent.

But white Americans will look at white South Americans and see brown.

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2021 6:51 AM

R70, that is why Disney was smart to offer him a movie the same time as Eternals promo because he would deff follow Richard around the world for that.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2021 6:53 AM

R66 I read it somewhere on tumblr, I think. One of the tumblrgal fans did his birth sign thing (I guess they might know when he was born), and said he was a triple Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2021 7:02 AM

[quote]that is why Disney was smart to offer him a movie the same time as Eternals promo because he would deff follow Richard around the world for that.

Nothing escapes the mouse dear R72. They were aware Froylan/ Madden are attached by the hip and only a delicious job offer would get Froy off Richard's dick.

[quote]Usually Taurus wouldn’t get a long with Gemini(Madden)

Unless Madden has a lot of Earth signs in his chart or Froy has a lot of Air signs in his chart. There is a clear middle ground there: career aspirations, emotional hangups, the closet, love, etc

[quote]One of the tumblrgal fans did his birth sign thing (I guess they might know when he was born), and said he was a triple Taurus.

Unless we hear it from Froy himself, I would take that with a HUGE grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2021 7:40 AM

R74, especially since the chemistry between Gemma and Richard’s characters need to be believable and Disney wouldn’t allow the pesky paps find out Froy tagged along at the Eternals world tour while DM hints at their relationship on their articles.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2021 8:21 AM

Skin care is what Madden needs as he looks like an old shoe….

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2021 8:33 AM

Obviously being gay I have no need for this, but there was a time that newspapers carried birth announcement that would usually give all the details including exact time of birth and weight, does this just not happen anymore? They still do engagement, wedding and death notices right?

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2021 11:14 AM

I wonder what they really have in common? When you see the kinds of things Froy is into vs. what Richard and his 30+year old friends are most likely into, it's like two different worlds.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2021 1:38 PM

What kinds of things is Froy into?

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2021 1:43 PM

Exotic pets.

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2021 1:53 PM

R79 Pokemon, videos games/gaming, cutesy animals/exotic pets (axolotls, especially), music/writing music, comic book movies, plants/gardening (building terrariums), drawing/art... Pokemon especially. He's obsessed with Pokemon.

by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2021 2:06 PM

R81 - Aww! Too cute. I doubt they "talk" much😉

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2021 2:44 PM

[quote][R39] Not to be bitchy but [R36] made a great example of whiteness. It’s a gatekeeping social construct in the US. He sees a person of color because Froy speaks Spanish and is from South America when Froy is clearly of European descent. But white Americans will look at white South Americans and see brown.

He's North American. He's from Texas. His dad if from Mexico which is also North America.

by Anonymousreply 83November 15, 2021 7:59 PM

Did some retarded US citizen really just go on about Froy being South American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2021 1:31 AM

Some Young jap cunt embarrassing her mother with her poor grammar.

by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote]Not to be bitchy but [[R36]] made a great example of whiteness. It’s a gatekeeping social construct in the US. He sees a person of color because Froy speaks Spanish and is from South America when Froy is clearly of European descent. But white Americans will look at white South Americans and see brown.

1) Froy is Mestizo, so he is a person of color. White-looking Mestizos are still Mestizos.

2) No, he is not South American. He was born in the USA. The US/Mexico are not part of South America.

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2021 3:51 AM

Whatever he’s not from South America.

Mestizo is Spanish and Indigenous. And he’s clearly more Spanish than indigenous. Only “white looking” mixed people are more white than they are whatever the other is.

It’s like if you’re 80% white and 20% something else, you will be identified as the 20% something else and seen as brown.

It’s gatekeeping.

Froy is white as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2021 6:45 AM

Look at this person of color! Indigenous Mexican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2021 6:48 AM

Why does this guy's race matter so much? I mean Cody Christian is part indigeous, his mother is part Native Americqan, but I don't see people going on and on about it. Every thread, this seems to be discussed.

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2021 5:47 PM

he has to pick!

lol

idc,

froy.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2021 6:00 PM

R87: if you're 80 percent white, you will be classified as white - esp if you look white, regardless of what the other 20 percent is.

by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2021 6:47 PM

WHO CARES?

by Anonymousreply 92November 17, 2021 12:48 PM

No one can accuse Madden of being a racist.

by Anonymousreply 93November 18, 2021 5:42 AM

I heard somewhere that Froy has a sex scene in the movie Initiation but cant find it anywhere,I guess I was lied to

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2021 7:56 AM

R94 Unfortunately, no sex scene shown.

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2021 8:02 AM

R94 Apologies, that was probably me somewhere as I’ve repeatedly made the joke about him getting screwed in the movie.

Spoiler .

But he actually gets murdered by being screwed to the door through various points of his body.

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2021 10:46 AM

[Quote] It’s a gatekeeping social construct in the US. He sees a person of color because Froy speaks Spanish and is from South America when Froy is clearly of European descent.

Uh...he sees Froy as a person of color because Froy very vocally considers himself a person of color r71. Duh. He has talked about how it bothers him that people refer to him as white.

(Now whether you agree with Froy is a different matter, but that's his feeling on this shit)

by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2021 11:50 AM

R97 Froy knows being different will get him more work in Hollywood. Sadly being openly gay is not the right kind of different.

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2021 11:53 AM

[Quote]I am very passionate and vocal about issues facing people of color, so I find it odd that I am often referred to as a white boy. I totally acknowledge the privilege that comes from being “white passing,” but it bothers me when my Caxcan-native and Mexican roots are erased. When people refer to mixed people as white, they are feeding into the same systems of oppression that erase the stories of POC. There’s a lot of pressure to either tokenize or whitewash myself, and I hope I do not do either of those

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2021 12:28 PM

He grew up spending summers in Mexico, it's not hard to understand how he didn't feel like a white boy in Texas r98.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2021 12:47 PM

R96 Its fine I just hope we will see him fuck one day

by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2021 1:33 PM

[quote] His voice has changed a lot since this interview a few years back.

I'm a non-closeted version of Froy, Latino and white. Spanish is a very lively language so when men are excited the pitch changes a lot, unlike English. I see this on all my relatives.

My voice is deeper in English than in Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2021 1:37 PM

Froy's Spanish is fluent but I just realized that Froy misplaces genders all the time in Spanish. He refers to action as a masculine noun and it's feminine, there's many more.

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2021 1:42 PM

R103 Froy loves fucking with the patriarchy that way.

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2021 1:51 PM

R104 He might think so now, but in actuality, it's the patriarchy that's fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2021 5:21 PM

R102 That's great but Froy lowered his voice deliberately.

by Anonymousreply 106November 19, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote]I am very passionate and vocal about issues facing people of color, so I find it odd that I am often referred to as a white boy. I totally acknowledge the privilege that comes from being “white passing,” but it bothers me when my Caxcan-native and Mexican roots are erased.

I don't actually think a person who is 50% of one race can be said to be "passing." He's a t least 50% white, so he's quite a bit white. He's not pure Caxcan passing as a white man. Btw, Obama is half white but he's referred to as black, not black-passing.

by Anonymousreply 107November 19, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote] it's the patriarchy that's fucking him.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 108November 19, 2021 6:38 PM

Froy’s skin is so clear and bright thanks to his Scottish-made serum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 19, 2021 6:44 PM

Luminous!

by Anonymousreply 110November 19, 2021 6:45 PM

R109 He must have injected the serum recently, since he looks so puffy. And the pic liked by younggoth (Miles Heizer) within 10 minutes... What's with that?

by Anonymousreply 111November 19, 2021 6:54 PM

R102 That may be true, but Froy's natural voice in English is not that deep. Nowhere close. He's deliberately lowering his voice these days.

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2021 4:39 AM

Froy's new selfie from today, and R109 's link (and low and behold - his love of...Pokemon! R79) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2021 7:17 AM

Are they still together ladies

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2021 7:58 AM

Did Richard visit Froy after his promotional tour?

by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2021 8:13 AM

R115 Of course, Richard’s balls were full a man has needs.

by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2021 8:42 AM

R111 I think Froy let the Scottish Serum dry too long. Sometimes there can be some irritation when left on too long.

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2021 8:55 AM

Madden liked the Pokemon selfie. Must mean they're still together. Dick liked it too btw.

by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2021 10:53 AM

He reminds me of Miss Piggy idk why

by Anonymousreply 119November 20, 2021 11:03 AM

Froy is 50% indigenous American? I don't see it on the father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 20, 2021 12:50 PM

Or the mother.

Is this actually 05% like Liz Pocahontas Warren?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 20, 2021 12:51 PM

Anyhow he's improved with age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 20, 2021 1:13 PM

He looks the same R122. Froy has angles.

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2021 1:17 PM

R120 R121 His Father is native Caxcan Mexican. His mother is supposedly northern European, or something Nordic.

by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2021 1:28 PM

Oh honey. The father must have a tiny bit of native in him. Caxcan people are dark brown and look nothing like this guy.

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2021 2:18 PM

R125 Exactly. And hey if Froy's heritage is important to him, that's fine, whatever. I just don't see the big deal, to other people. Okay, he looks 100% European but he has other races in his genetic makeup. We get it.

by Anonymousreply 126November 20, 2021 2:42 PM

R125 According to Froy's own father himself, he is 100% Caxcan, with his side of the family originating in Jalisco Guadalajara.

by Anonymousreply 127November 20, 2021 2:58 PM

Alright then. I am mistaken. I personally don't buy this man as 100% indigenous Mexican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 20, 2021 3:02 PM

R128 Whyever should it matter so much to you? Why exactly are you incredulous? Who is the bloke in question?

by Anonymousreply 129November 20, 2021 3:14 PM

The man on the left is Froy's dad. The boy is Froy.

by Anonymousreply 130November 20, 2021 3:15 PM

*oops, on OUR right. obviously.

by Anonymousreply 131November 20, 2021 3:15 PM

The man looks Mexican to me. There are many different looks to people in Mexico who are considered "native" families. It doesn't necessarily imply they have zero Spanish blood, and are 100% inigenous. In Mexico, I don't believe the tems are used as direct synonyms.

I hope I can help, as I've lived in Spain, speak the language, and have seen much of Mexico. Some indigenous peoples look almost Asian, and I can see that look to Froy's Dad. Some describe it as Chino eyes.

Check out the various features and phenotypes of the different oeoples.

Otomi

Maya

Mixtec

Purépecha

Nahua

Tzotzil

Raráramuri

I may have left some tribes out... apologies.

There are 89 different indigenous languages recognised in the nation.

by Anonymousreply 132November 20, 2021 3:27 PM

For you R128

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 20, 2021 3:31 PM

All right, I see the point. But Caxcan is catchall and through hundreds of years many are thoroughly Mestizos. The father maybe 100% culturally Caxcan (dubious because that hasn't made sense for 300 years or longer) but if he took a genetic test he is not 100% Native American. Pulease.

by Anonymousreply 134November 20, 2021 3:34 PM

Is it common for 100% Caxcan people to have Spanish surnames?

by Anonymousreply 135November 20, 2021 4:27 PM

R135 That I'm afraid I can't answer, but perhaps someone else can.

by Anonymousreply 136November 20, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote]According to Froy's own father himself, he is 100% Caxcan

Can you back that up with anything?

by Anonymousreply 137November 20, 2021 4:49 PM

I dated a 26 year old black guy when I was 35 too. He was starting his PHD, so we had lots in common. I guess the two have the love for acting in common which should be good enough. I like that they don't lie about dating women and pretty much live in a glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 138November 20, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote]Caxcan people are dark brown

Not the ones who have the French genes or have more European blood in them. They are still consider mestizos. Both Abuelo Froyan and daddy Froylan look mestizo.

by Anonymousreply 139November 20, 2021 7:34 PM

Well if they are filled with French and Spanish genes, and the history books say they are, they are "culturally" Caxcan and not racially or genetically. That was my point from the start. I realize that nowadays people can be whatever they choose to identify as. Froy attempting to be "mixed race" is a bit much for me - but I'm a cranky old man who doesn't have a lot of patience for this new fangled identity cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 140November 20, 2021 9:47 PM

prob 50 percent nordic/anglo, which is mostly viking, which it pretty much what the scottish are.the other 50 is made up of spanish and like 20 native i bet.

idk though.

work it. why not? he is 1/2 mexican and the admixtures that entails.

by Anonymousreply 141November 20, 2021 9:56 PM

GO fuck yourselves with your endless race discussion, find a private room, no on giver a flying fuck about that but you to shills.

by Anonymousreply 142November 20, 2021 10:39 PM

I was so mad I misspelled everything. so fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 143November 20, 2021 10:40 PM

When did Froy and Madden get together? I thought it was February 2020, but was it April instead?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 20, 2021 10:59 PM

R137 From Froy's own mouth in multiple interviews (on camera and print). He often mentions it as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 145November 21, 2021 5:35 AM

R144 thought they met (and probably fucked) for the first time in December 2019

by Anonymousreply 146November 21, 2021 6:05 AM

R146 I've always thought that. There's a hot selfie of Froy shirtless in bed and looking freshly fucked that he posted with the caption "today I woke up happy" in November 2019 in what looks like a hotel room. Always made me wonder...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 21, 2021 7:29 AM

She says thankful for the mountain, so I always thought both met in mountain during hiking

by Anonymousreply 148November 21, 2021 7:38 AM

Sweetest guy. He is a human puppy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 21, 2021 10:33 AM

R61 Froy is an exclusive top, you bitch.

by Anonymousreply 150November 21, 2021 10:46 AM

R150 That's funny, tell another one. LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 21, 2021 10:52 AM

R86 He is of color and the color is white.

He is no Mestizo, he is pure Caucasian, can't you see his face . There are white people in Mexico of European, mostly Spanish descent.

by Anonymousreply 152November 21, 2021 11:03 AM

Whatever she is, she's exhausting.

At least these facile luvvies have each other. Why the fuck anyone would be interested in them, God knows.

by Anonymousreply 153November 21, 2021 11:41 AM

R149 Now that's the Froy I remember. Social, vivacious, open and engaged... what happened?

by Anonymousreply 154November 21, 2021 1:00 PM

R154 Met a man, fell in love, cohabitated during a pandemic found that some things are OK about being private about.

by Anonymousreply 155November 21, 2021 1:20 PM

R155 You mean getting paid to keep his mouth shut when there's no Dick around.

by Anonymousreply 156November 21, 2021 1:48 PM

[quote]From Froy's own mouth in multiple interviews (on camera and print). He often mentions it as much as possible.

Your original comment was, "According to Froy's own father himself, he is 100% Caxcan". I asked you to back this up - in other words, what's the proof of Froy's father saying this. And you say it's from Froy's own mouth...

[quote]There's a hot selfie of Froy shirtless in bed and looking freshly fucked that he posted with the caption "today I woke up happy" in November 2019 in what looks like a hotel room. Always made me wonder...

It was when he went home to Dallas. He woke up happy because he was home, in his mom's house.

by Anonymousreply 157November 21, 2021 2:14 PM

R147, Madden was still filming Eternals in November 2019 in the UK. He returned to the US in Feb 2020 when Eternals wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 158November 21, 2021 3:34 PM

This is why I thought they started dating in February. The first pics of them together were released in February 2020. They might have been dating for a while before that. But if we go by Feb 2020, that means they've been dating for almost 2 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 21, 2021 4:50 PM

Which means yards and yards of Madden dick up Froy's hot hole.

by Anonymousreply 160November 21, 2021 5:10 PM

I agree that it is nice that they aren’t dating women or openly lying about anything. Of course Madden constantly gets tied to his previous female romances in tabloids, but he doesn’t really play it up and remains relatively firm about not discussing his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2021 5:19 PM

R161 Meanwhile, Fard can't be seen together. Their love is so invisible!

by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2021 6:18 PM

There is no way they just met on February 2020, Madden was probably romancing him the months leading up to their pap walk. We know there was some drama after the pap walk because of the subsequent Instas from Froy and in March (??) 2020 Froy makes a post about "being back home" and happy and he was now tweeting from Madden's home rental. Meaning he was back living with Madden. Then in April 2020 he posts about picking up his little aquatic pets from his old home, this is probably when he officially moves in with Madden for good.

by Anonymousreply 163November 22, 2021 2:37 AM

R155 Nobody's asking him to be open about his private relationships. We're referring to his overall demeanor.

R157 Sorry, that's the best to go by. If you want empirical evidence, go look up the man's medical records.

And as for the pic I linked, no, that wasn't his home in Dallas. And that room looks nothing like his home and bedroom in Dallas, nor the room he had in his own place in LA (both of which he has shown multiple times).

by Anonymousreply 164November 22, 2021 3:04 AM

[quote]And as for the pic I linked, no, that wasn't his home in Dallas. And that room looks nothing like his home and bedroom in Dallas, nor the room he had in his own place in LA (both of which he has shown multiple times).

He had just arrived in Dallas to start filming the pilot for Cruel Summer/Last Summer. He and other cast members posted Insta stories of them there. The next few pictures on his Instagram are in Dallas, while making the pilot. I don't know if he was staying with his family, I just assumed he was. Maybe he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 165November 22, 2021 12:20 PM

Froy just posted on his story. Does anyone know where he is? Is he still in the US?

by Anonymousreply 166November 22, 2021 3:32 PM

R166 allegedly Birmingham England

by Anonymousreply 167November 22, 2021 7:49 PM

It's kind of pathetic that he seems like some dog on a chain.

Grow a pair.

by Anonymousreply 168November 23, 2021 4:35 AM

So people that travel to be with their boyfriends are pathetic?

by Anonymousreply 169November 23, 2021 5:14 AM

He is.

Seems to have nothing in his life but to be a doormat.

If he had a career...something...but it seems mostly nothing except being a dog on a leash.

by Anonymousreply 170November 23, 2021 5:20 AM

Odd comments On this thread…Froy seems very invested with Richard…for whatever reason….after 2 years..they are still connected… so to responder 170 career should be the driving factor…not…

I am still surprised that they are still together after 2 years…if u look back at original threads (there have been many)..they would last a few weeks…good night

by Anonymousreply 171November 23, 2021 5:49 AM

1) Pronouns in bio, yuck.

2) It's not his skincare routine, it's what they paid him to show.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 172November 23, 2021 6:01 AM

R171 I have R170 blocked. I assume it's a troll as I only block trolls. I recommend you to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 173November 23, 2021 7:13 AM

R173 sounds like one of deranged Froy/Madden stalkers.

They live vicariously through this supposed romance.

Can't cop anything to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 174November 23, 2021 7:30 AM

Froy can leave emojis on ig posts with Richard in them (how brave!) but can’t even post a picture of him or tag him on his Instagram. Why does this feel so wrong?

by Anonymousreply 175November 23, 2021 7:30 AM

[quote]nothing except being a dog on a leash

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 176November 23, 2021 7:37 AM

R175

Madden is waiting on The Bond announcement.

If successful, he will kick Froy to the curb.

Madden may come out eventually during the Bond years but it'll be with someone respectful and not some gold digging twink like Froy.

by Anonymousreply 177November 23, 2021 7:40 AM

The Cauliflower lady isn't going to give Bond to a known homosexsicle actor who shacks up with twinks.

by Anonymousreply 178November 23, 2021 7:44 AM

R177 Or if not successful, he will blame Froy and kick him to the curb. Hopefully, Froy has his Plan B all figured out.

by Anonymousreply 179November 23, 2021 8:24 AM

Not to worry r179. There is plenty of other dick in the Hollywood sea.

by Anonymousreply 180November 23, 2021 8:28 AM

Froy is very young, so he could be the first to start searching for new excitements. Madden is in age when you look for stability and a safe nest.

by Anonymousreply 181November 23, 2021 8:33 AM

Froy follows Richard everywhere and vice versa. They have already lasted 2 years. Why presume they will break up? I mean, they might, but they have already lasted a lot longer than most people predicted. They seem happy. Why not support them and be happy for them instead of predicting a break up? This is the hottest gay celeb couple currently. Their relationship is an open secret. I say good for them if they make each other happy, and I think they do.

by Anonymousreply 182November 23, 2021 8:41 AM

R182 Right on. How would any random poster really know enough about the two of them to rigjtfully accuse Froy as a "gold digging twink"? I well understand that's what passes for"pointless bitchery" here, but it still reads sad and pathetic nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 183November 23, 2021 9:12 AM

Froy is a taurus, he likes the way things are and it wont change.

by Anonymousreply 184November 23, 2021 9:32 AM

Some people project themselves on Madden thinking how he will start changing guys like underwear, like they would in his position. He probably had his deal of that in his 20s, because I don’t believe he just realized he was gay in his 30s, while he was a genuine pussyhound before.

I think he made a compromise between career and personal life when he started having "roomates". Guy in his 30s obviously wanted some domestic bliss and wasn’t ready to live on hook ups. And, this ambiguous situation is probably as good as it gets in "woke Hollywood" if he wants to have career.

But, no matter how hypocrite it may seem, it is a big step forward from older generation of closted freaks married to women, who are harassing men around, are involved in rumors about suspicious violence against rent boys etc. And probably it isn’t only Hollywood to blame, but own internalized homophobia and psychological and sexual issues of those old guys. Luckily, the newer generation seems healthier.

by Anonymousreply 185November 23, 2021 11:12 AM

R185 You set the bar so low for a pathetic closet case and his boytoy.

by Anonymousreply 186November 23, 2021 11:24 AM

R182 it’s hard to support a couple who are closeted. I’ve seen two publications recently detailing all of Richards straight relationships and flings. No mention of Brandon or Froy. I wouldn’t even call Richard glass closeted I think he’s deep in the closet. If that’s what Richard wants that’s ok but the problem is Froy is a lot younger than him and it just feels like he’s going along with being closeted too. Maybe that’s what Froy wants too but I think he’d rather be publicly recognised as Richards boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 187November 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Why da cauliflower lady not be likin the gays?

by Anonymousreply 188November 23, 2021 11:27 AM

R187 It will end like all these closet arrangements. Froy will be dismissed and Madden will move on to the next one. That's the whole point of the closet these days. It gives one side maximum control and deniability over the hidden relationship. It's not even about shame of being gay but rather narcissistic control over one's public image.

by Anonymousreply 189November 23, 2021 11:39 AM

I think if that happened to Froy he would burn it down and set fire to Madden’s life.

by Anonymousreply 190November 23, 2021 11:43 AM

Ibdon't think he would be so nasty R189.

by Anonymousreply 191November 23, 2021 11:54 AM

I meant R190

by Anonymousreply 192November 23, 2021 11:58 AM

R190 Richards lawyers would take care of that. He will not be allowed to discuss theyre relationship. The press weren’t allowed to ask Richard any personal questions while promoting Eternals.

by Anonymousreply 193November 23, 2021 12:04 PM

Well, I believe his little peek out of closet is too much to be considered for James Bond. Too many people know, and there was many insinuations by the media so there would be too many rumors about him. He would have to stop living or even hanging with Froy, must find a girlfriend or wife.

by Anonymousreply 194November 23, 2021 12:07 PM

I don't doubt the relationship is pretty serious at this point, and it's certainly fun to speculate and fantasize about what's going on behind closed doors...but truth is, nobody really knows either way. Most of the fans are projecting their fantasies onto it, and almost living vicariously through it to the point that it even makes me cringe a bit.

As for a breakup, if there ever is one...Froy will definitely go into hiding and a hardcore social media hiatus (like he did last time). He deals with pretty serious "mental health issues" that he's brings up quite often, and I don't think he would handle it too well. Noticed that he seems to hide away/isolate/detach when he's not doing well.

by Anonymousreply 195November 23, 2021 12:13 PM

I hope Richard learned his lesson from his relationship with Flynn how not to break up with someone. He needs to tell him straight up instead of trying to slowly ghost him without the other person become aware of it until a few months later. He is truly lucky to have 2 partners in a row who tried to respect and accommodate his needs and step back because he is still in publicly in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 196November 23, 2021 12:28 PM

New Froy selfie from today (Nov 24) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 24, 2021 4:38 PM

New selfie! He looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 198November 24, 2021 4:59 PM

R187 Their family and friends all know and all fan girls and fan faggots know too so they aren’t that deeply closeted!!! Not everyone likes parading or showing off their relationship in public.

by Anonymousreply 199November 24, 2021 5:04 PM

R199 People here are acting like Madden is keeping Froy captive ffs. Need I remind everyone Madden is not the only one who is closeted. This arrangement probably works for them both.

by Anonymousreply 200November 24, 2021 5:09 PM

r200

by Anonymousreply 201November 24, 2021 5:13 PM

R200 do you think they both reached an agreement? Or do you think Froy is terrified of outing Richard because he’s deep in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 202November 24, 2021 6:23 PM

R202 I think Froy is happy with status quo, as is Richard. It works for them. Remember, they are not out publicly but it doesn't look like he is hiding Froy from family or friends. I think he is out and proud to those close to him. For the rest (aka public) he probably thinks it's none of their business. Obviously he's concerned about his career too. I'm not making excuses for him btw. He is technically closeted, although glass closeted. Like... those who pay attention can see it for what it is, a romanric relationship. Of course I wish he was out publicly, but I also know that will never happen. At least he doesn't beard up or lie like many other Hollywood actors. He is semi-open with Froy.

by Anonymousreply 203November 24, 2021 6:31 PM

r203

by Anonymousreply 204November 24, 2021 6:53 PM

I’m still confused about who exactly these people are who are asking about his skincare routine, that sounds like a very personal and intimate question to pose to someone you don’t know?

by Anonymousreply 205November 24, 2021 7:21 PM

R205 It's just an excuse to push skin care products like an infomercial.

by Anonymousreply 206November 24, 2021 7:50 PM

I’m beginning to think Richards flings or ex gf were beards. The only reason why anyone ever suspected he is gay/bi is he had his arm round Brandon Flynns neck otherwise I think he would still be deep in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 207November 24, 2021 7:59 PM

R207 It's more because Brandon was out of the closet already and dated another gay celeb before.

by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2021 8:21 PM

R207 I think he let himself go in the beginning of his relationship with Brendon. It seems that after he met him, he broke up with girlfriend, moved in with him and walked around laid-back with his hand on Brendon' s neck. And Brendon was already out, which only added to speculations. Don't know how soon he started to be on guard again?

by Anonymousreply 209November 24, 2021 8:26 PM

R209 it’s almost like after he broke up with Brandon he went into the closet again. He certainly wasn’t hiding with Brandon. They were spotted everywhere. I remember reading someone had seen Brandon sitting on Richard’s knee. Maybe he was told to keep his relationship with Froy quiet because Froy was only 21 when they hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 210November 24, 2021 8:36 PM

R209 He was not thinking with his head at first seeing as how open he was about the tryst with Brandon. Eventually, his "people" got to him and he caved.

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2021 8:36 PM

R210 It's more like like Froy was found and vetted to be a suitable boy for him. Froy knew the score from the beginning and that's why no conflict about being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 212November 24, 2021 8:43 PM

R211, He cave when he was publicly announced as Ikaris at comic con and from that day forward he slowly distance himself from Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 213November 24, 2021 8:44 PM

R211 I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2021 8:44 PM

He didn't cave. As he used Froy for publicity, just like he used Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2021 8:44 PM

If he were thinking purely about career, he would never have even gone out in public with Brandon or Froy. He obviously wanted to make changes in his thirties to how he lived his life previously.

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2021 8:45 PM

[Quote] The only reason why anyone ever suspected he is gay/bi is he had his arm round Brandon Flynns neck otherwise I think he would still be deep in the closet.

Are you one of the people who believe he was "caught" doing this? The Sun, with whom he has a relationship, revealed that he and Flynn were living together a month before the first pics (the weed + neck holding pics) came out.

by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2021 8:47 PM

[Quote] I think if that happened to Froy he would burn it down and set fire to Madden’s life.

Some of you clearly know fuck all about Froy. He's more ambitious than Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2021 8:48 PM

R217 theres is no way Richards people set up that pap shoot with Richard and Brandon holding a container of weed cigarettes. Richard looked high or drunk, why else was he was leaning against a lamppost in some of the pap pics and then he was walking with his arm round Brandon’s neck like he didn’t care. You can see the pics of when richard realises he’s being papped in the later pap pics of that day.

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2021 9:05 PM

If one follows your logic, why did Richard and Brandon go and collect a takeout pizza from a restaurant days later... Why did they go to same pap magnet restaurant that Kanye & Kim attended, which of course led to more pap pics of Brandon and Richard? Why did they take a walk to dinner when Richard was in New York for late night talk show promo, days before Rocketman opened in the US?

Why... Because they wanted to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2021 9:10 PM

R220 You mean that Richard is a straight queerbaiting guy?

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2021 9:12 PM

No. Richard made a decision to be seen with the men that he's dating. He also decided WHEN we would get to see them together.

by Anonymousreply 222November 24, 2021 9:13 PM

R218 More ambitious... is he stupid? Boys like him are a dime a dozen in HW. Even fucking his way to the top would be difficult if some lame teen show is all he got from fucking Richard.

by Anonymousreply 223November 24, 2021 9:18 PM

Calvin Klein was fucking a Sean Cody model (hell, he even hosted a celebrity filled birthday part for the Sean Cody guy) until the model fucked it up. It's a topsy turvy world.

And when it comes to the gay world, it's not unsual for a highbrow to meet a lowbrow.

by Anonymousreply 224November 24, 2021 9:22 PM

R220 so what changed for Richard? He was so public with Brandon and now it’s like he’s back to being back in the closet. He has not give one detail on his private life or relationships in any recent interview.

by Anonymousreply 225November 24, 2021 9:25 PM

Which one's the highbrow and which one's the lowbrow?

by Anonymousreply 226November 24, 2021 9:25 PM

R225 What changed is that he was going up in the world and got told he would lose out on A-list job opportunities if he didn't jettison certain liabilities.

by Anonymousreply 227November 24, 2021 9:32 PM

What details of his private life or relationships did he give in interviews when he was with Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 228November 24, 2021 9:32 PM

[Quote] He was so public with Brandon

We also have the video of Richard running from the paps... And when they were in Europe, they'd leave/return to their hotel 10 minutes apart from each other... It's not a linear progression.

by Anonymousreply 229November 24, 2021 9:33 PM

[Quote] What details of his private life or relationships did he give in interviews when he was with Brandon?

He allowed a question about Brandon from the New York Times. That's the extent of it.

by Anonymousreply 230November 24, 2021 9:34 PM

What was the question and how did he answer?

by Anonymousreply 231November 24, 2021 9:36 PM

He was asked if he and Flynn were dating. He replied that he doesn't talk about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 232November 24, 2021 9:37 PM

How stunning and brave.

Richard qualifies now to be a proud TWOC.

by Anonymousreply 233November 24, 2021 9:39 PM

R225, he wasn't out with Brandon, when they were papped at the airport it looks like Richard tried to avoid being seen together and whenever they traveled they arrived 10 min apart separately at a hotel.

by Anonymousreply 234November 24, 2021 9:41 PM

R232 I don’t think those questions are allowed by Richard’s team that’s how paranoid and closeted he is now.

by Anonymousreply 235November 24, 2021 9:43 PM

R234 the shame in Richard runs deep.

by Anonymousreply 236November 24, 2021 9:44 PM

I don't think he's paranoid. He took a bunch of pictures of Froy in Emilia Clarke's house. That's how people knew they were living together. He was also papped M&S-ing it with Froy. He wants a long, low key coming out. It's better than what Luke Evans did.

by Anonymousreply 237November 24, 2021 9:45 PM

R237 he didn’t post those pictures that he took of Froy though??

by Anonymousreply 238November 24, 2021 10:08 PM

[Quote] he didn’t post those pictures that he took of Froy though??

Are you suggesting that Froy stole his phone?

by Anonymousreply 239November 24, 2021 10:10 PM

God, he's such a loser.

Here boy...here boy....come on...come on.

by Anonymousreply 240November 24, 2021 11:35 PM

R240, yea, he makes an effort and goes to him not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 241November 24, 2021 11:47 PM

Whatchu talkin bout Willis? Madden lived in Texas for part of the Cruel Summer shoot.

by Anonymousreply 242November 24, 2021 11:54 PM

R210 I think he learned a lot from his relationship with Brandon. He doesn't want a repeat of what happened with the messy breakup etc. But I also think the relationship with Froy has a totally different dynamic as they're both closeted. It was different with Brandon who was out. I think Froy is happy with status quo while Brandon who is out probably wanted a more public relationship.

by Anonymousreply 243November 25, 2021 8:51 AM

What else can Froy do, does he have a choice?

by Anonymousreply 244November 25, 2021 9:16 AM

R244 I don’t think he has a choice. For as long as he’s with Richard he will have to remain in the closet with him.

by Anonymousreply 245November 25, 2021 9:35 AM

R245 That is what I believe, too. I don’t think Froy wants to be in the closet or that he has such high aspirations in career that would make him stay in the closet. He would probably be much more comfortable living a normal, carefree life.

by Anonymousreply 246November 25, 2021 9:39 AM

Froy has no prospects.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a sugar daddy, must be in want of his fame and money.”

by Anonymousreply 247November 25, 2021 9:49 AM

[quote]What else can Froy do, does he have a choice?

Of course he has a choice! Swallow or spit.

by Anonymousreply 248November 25, 2021 10:33 AM

R246 He wasn't out when he got together with Madden. He seemed perfectly happy being closeted (at least glass closeted) back then.

by Anonymousreply 249November 25, 2021 10:56 AM

R249 perfectly happy with long bouts of depression and mental health issues…

by Anonymousreply 250November 25, 2021 11:23 AM

R250 At least he's getting dick now...

by Anonymousreply 251November 25, 2021 1:42 PM

r249 r251 is diseased.

by Anonymousreply 252November 25, 2021 1:52 PM

Some of you are so dishonest. You've cast Froy as the victim, despite his history proving the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 253November 25, 2021 2:59 PM

Froy was closeted long before Madden. When he became known from Teen Wolf he purposely hid his sexuality. I don't know why people are pretending otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 254November 25, 2021 3:10 PM

R254 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 255November 25, 2021 3:22 PM

And he doubled down with his music.

by Anonymousreply 256November 25, 2021 3:22 PM

r255 insane.

by Anonymousreply 257November 25, 2021 3:50 PM

Froy is barely in his twenties. It’s not like he’s been married or has had a string of girlfriends. It’s just a pity he’s turning into a sad closet case like Madden. Anything to keep the sugar daddy happy lol.

by Anonymousreply 258November 25, 2021 4:06 PM

There are a number of young actors who are out in their teens or 20s. Froy was never one of them so why people think that since he started going with Madden he's forced into the closet is bizarre. There were a few videos where Froy talks about realtionships with girls or what he looks for in a girl (like the carpool karaoke one with the Langes) that have been taken down.

by Anonymousreply 259November 25, 2021 4:19 PM

[Quote] It’s just a pity he’s turning into a sad closet case

He has been a closet case - long before Madden. Give up your alternate facts.

by Anonymousreply 260November 25, 2021 4:22 PM

R259 That is why this relationship works, they're both closeted. Madden didn't get that with Brandon who was out and proud, hence more scrutiny in the papers about their relationship. There's been a lot less of that with Froy.

by Anonymousreply 261November 25, 2021 4:51 PM

If Froy wanted to be publicly out at all, he's an attrative guy who has a craeer and is making money. He wouldn't have trouble finding a like-minded guy in or out of the industry. Choosing to be in this relationship says a lot about what he wants. Unfortunately people have to paint the older person in any realtionship as controlling.

by Anonymousreply 262November 25, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote]Choosing to be in this relationship says a lot about what he wants.

Yeah, and what I want is Dick's dick.

by Anonymousreply 263November 25, 2021 5:47 PM

R251 No, he is getting ass, I've heard from a reliable source that he is top.

by Anonymousreply 264November 25, 2021 5:50 PM

r264 creeper.

by Anonymousreply 265November 25, 2021 8:45 PM

Many of you read so much into them being closeted while I simply see it as the defacto condition of the career ladder in their chosen domain. I certainly respect and appreciate actors who come out relatively early in their careers. But I'm not wringing my hands over actors who play "don't ask don't tell" because I'm not standing in their shoes trying to get parts and reaching for the big money in their careers.

by Anonymousreply 266November 25, 2021 9:35 PM

And PS - its surprising Madden has reached this high profile as an actor. I've never seen an exceptionally charismatic performance.

by Anonymousreply 267November 25, 2021 9:42 PM

He's not gorgeous, like Bomer. He's not intense, and compellingly creepy, like Quinto. He doesn't ooze charm. He must have a great agent.

by Anonymousreply 268November 25, 2021 9:45 PM

R268 Still he has this sex appeal for many people. And he is a very masculine fag.

by Anonymousreply 269November 25, 2021 10:13 PM

That extra testicle is also an asset!

by Anonymousreply 270November 25, 2021 10:20 PM

It's rather irony when he was just a tv actor, which doesn't really require closeting anymore, he was dating women, but when he jumped to big budget movies he dumped the gf and switched to guys. His agent must have been pissed.

by Anonymousreply 271November 25, 2021 10:24 PM

"Switched to guys" = "Dropped the obvious beards."

by Anonymousreply 272November 25, 2021 11:10 PM

Actors by and large have egos the size of a house.

Madden aspires to be a film star.

You can't begrudge him that whether you think he can or not.

Hollywood does not accept their leading men in film being gay.

Is it the height of hypocrisy? Of course since they accept straight actors in gay roles.

They believe the general public just cant at this moment in time buy the gay man as a romantic lead in film.

You can't blame Madden for playing the game as it is .

Number one for him is his career. Personal life as public is a very distant second.

This Froy twink really should just find a fellow twink his own age. They can go off and listen to their doof doof music and play xbox together.

by Anonymousreply 273November 26, 2021 7:22 AM

His movie star ambition begs the question of why date twinks in the first place? He could fuck them in private and we'd never know. But he's made moves that go against the conservative behavior expected of someone like him.

by Anonymousreply 274November 26, 2021 7:39 AM

R274 we know he fucks twinks because he dated a famous one. I’m sure there are countless other twinks out there. There’s an overlap between Brandon and his “girlfriend” Ellie so he’s been probably fucking twinks all along on the side of every gf he’s ever had.

by Anonymousreply 275November 26, 2021 8:18 AM

R275 I am sure he did, I don’t think he only recently found out that he is gay.

But R274 is right that his behavior is unconventional for a closeted Hollywood actor. He could have continued fucking guys and no one would know, there would maybe only be some rumors that would seem unreliable. There are so many actors who are living like this and you are never sure if the rumors came from someone with considerable imagination.

But he did make an unusual step when he started living with guys. And taking them with him whenever he traveled. Of course coming and going from the hotel ten minutes apart, not being accompanied on events and red carpets, being on guards which is shitty. But, I do think he is braver than typical Hollywood closet case. I think as he became older, he decided that he didn’t want to sacrifice his personal life for career entirely.

by Anonymousreply 276November 26, 2021 9:03 AM

And, he could be successful in living in pretense. He seems very masculine and isn’t flaming in the slightest, so the rumors would be dismissed as silly by the majority.

by Anonymousreply 277November 26, 2021 9:13 AM

R273 you may as well use bullet points or number them if your going to format it that way. Are you a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 278November 26, 2021 10:24 AM

R273 Unlike others who predict that Richard would dump Froy, like he did it with Brandon, I do believe that it would be Froy who would find another guy eventually. He is just a kid, he hasn't lived his life yet. He has been with this older guy from when he was 21.

by Anonymousreply 279November 26, 2021 10:31 AM

Manloada vera

by Anonymousreply 280November 26, 2021 10:45 AM

Have we positively identified the specific people asking for his skincare routine yet?

by Anonymousreply 281November 26, 2021 10:54 AM

Spunkzema

by Anonymousreply 282November 26, 2021 11:07 AM

Richard's jizz is a "skincare routine?"

by Anonymousreply 283November 26, 2021 12:19 PM

R283 it’s brimming with alpha hydroxide acids.

by Anonymousreply 284November 26, 2021 12:27 PM

How else do you think the majority of DLers are sixty plus but don't look a day over 25 r283?

by Anonymousreply 285November 26, 2021 12:28 PM

R275 I have a theory that Madden stepped out of his closet for Brandon, because he developed feelings for him he didn't have before. But that could have been the same thing that scared him, so he had to run away from Brandon, into security.

by Anonymousreply 286November 26, 2021 12:49 PM

r286

by Anonymousreply 287November 26, 2021 12:53 PM

Madden wasn't out with Brandon. He was the same type of closeted as now. It's just that Brandon was out and famous so they faced more scrutiny from the paps. Froy is basically a nobody, hence we don't get as many pap pics of them together.

by Anonymousreply 288November 26, 2021 12:56 PM

r288

by Anonymousreply 289November 26, 2021 12:57 PM

To be an actor whose career is public, and to have to hide your sexual nature, seems like a guarantee of psychological problems. Actors are already making their living pretending to be people they aren't. Then these two guys have to go through a lot of elaborate ruses, never taking selfies together or being together in the photos of their friends - and then, their friends and relatives must also have to play along. If nothing else it must be incredibly wearing.

by Anonymousreply 290November 26, 2021 1:11 PM

R287 I never said he was out, but he behaved rather recklessly for someone who wanted to stay in closet. He left his girlfriend, started to live with Brandon, they always traveled together etc. Walked the street holding him. Before Brandon I don't think there were even rumors about him in public. So, he definitely made this lifechanging decisions for him. Things you wouldn't do for some fling. But, as I said it didn't last long and I think that it could have something to do with Richard's fear.

by Anonymousreply 291November 26, 2021 1:31 PM

I meant R288

by Anonymousreply 292November 26, 2021 1:32 PM

[quote]Walked the street holding him.

I only remember one photo where Richard was touching the back of Brandon's neck or shoulders. I assumed it was for a few seconds.

by Anonymousreply 293November 26, 2021 1:51 PM

Mr &Mrs general public have no idea about Madden's private life. Say Froy and they would say, "what's a Froy?"

The obsession of his gayness & twink romances are exclusive to boards like this, some gay circles who are obsessed with him and the odd low rent gossip rag.

Mr & Mrs average Joe & Jan probably think he is straight. Not that it ever much crosses their mind much .

They just think "King Of The North!"

by Anonymousreply 294November 26, 2021 1:55 PM

R294 For now.

by Anonymousreply 295November 26, 2021 1:56 PM

Haven’t there always been rumors about Madden on this site with regard to the staged looking pics taken of him and other women? I still wonder how he knew who Froy was, and that he’s gay. There has to be a circle of closet gay actors in H’wood. Also wonder how he became aware of Brandon. It’s more likely he pursued them.

I agree that the pic of Froy with some caption is likely attribute to the first night they slept together. Madden moves fast in moving in with his bf’s.

by Anonymousreply 296November 26, 2021 2:00 PM

and some loon tumblr gurl/fish that blocks everyone, yet can't resist to seeing what the blocked poster wrote!

cunts are so simple.

by Anonymousreply 297November 26, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote]They just think "King Of The North!"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 298November 26, 2021 2:39 PM

He was King Of the North until his death.

by Anonymousreply 299November 26, 2021 3:01 PM

R286 Yep, Madden had more guts when high on first infatuation, but once he sobered up he bailed. That's typical of many closeted or bi people.

by Anonymousreply 300November 26, 2021 3:40 PM

I bet he just pulled out and came on the floor or sheets and not in sad sack Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 301November 26, 2021 3:47 PM

King IN The North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 302November 26, 2021 4:29 PM

Imagine if Froy was the name of a Pokémon, that would make him so happy.

by Anonymousreply 303November 26, 2021 5:02 PM

Richard and his twinks have been covered numerous times on the Daily Mail. The coverage has been tempered by screened comments.

by Anonymousreply 304November 26, 2021 5:32 PM

[Quote] Madden wasn't out with Brandon. He was the same type of closeted as now. It's just that Brandon was out and famous so they faced more scrutiny from the paps. Froy is basically a nobody, hence we don't get as many pap pics of them together.

Faulty logic. The pap pics are less because Richard and his team have agreed on that. Richard and Froy weren't papped in London, Milan or Portugal because they saw to it that they weren't.

by Anonymousreply 305November 26, 2021 5:33 PM

r305. the Mouse!

by Anonymousreply 306November 26, 2021 6:06 PM

Not all pap pics are agreed upon. Richard himself has said he often will wear the same thing over and over when he's in a particular place, so the paps can't use the pics (since they look exactly like other pics). He wouldn't say that if he had control over every picture the paps take.

by Anonymousreply 307November 26, 2021 8:26 PM

So he evades the paps sometimes and other times he doesn't? Hardly. He and Brandon did not have to walk the street to get dinner. They could make a reservation and arrive separately. They gave the paps the pic... a day or two before Rocketman's opening weekend. Funny that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 26, 2021 8:32 PM

R308 I've replied to this before: there's no way those pics of Froy with the black trash bag and Madden looking irritated, and both of them looking less than great, was set up in advance or agreed to. The whole set of pics was taken unexpectedly.

by Anonymousreply 309November 26, 2021 8:44 PM

Are you kidding? Madden never photographs well in candid pics. And Froy has been accused of being in an abusive relationship with FaceTune.

by Anonymousreply 310November 26, 2021 8:46 PM

So you think no pap pics are ever taken without the participation and consent of the subject?

by Anonymousreply 311November 26, 2021 9:26 PM

I think the assertion that "Celeb X doesn't look great in this pic, therefore they must not have consented" is unconvincing.

by Anonymousreply 312November 26, 2021 9:33 PM

Of course there are lot of PR arranged pap pics, but what would Madden get from speculations about him being gay?

by Anonymousreply 313November 26, 2021 9:36 PM

r313

by Anonymousreply 314November 26, 2021 11:44 PM

[Quote] what would Madden get from speculations about him being gay?

He gets to say to his corporate overlords that "Eternals" made X amount at the box office and that his being seen with his boyfriend didn't kill the box office stone dead.

by Anonymousreply 315November 26, 2021 11:48 PM

[quote]Froy with the black trash bag and Madden looking irritated

Was Richard scolding Froy?

"Don't make me tell you twice boy! Hurry up!"

by Anonymousreply 316November 27, 2021 4:18 AM

He's baring his teeth! What do I do!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317November 27, 2021 4:23 AM

In all seriousness, I'd like to know who the people are who are obsessed with the Madden/Froy relationship.

A lot of us are here for a bit of a lark. It's too tempting not to dive in with the the Madden/Froy crazies who-let's face it-would go through their garbage bin to find vital clues to their romantic standing.

Are the crazies predominantly young twink types getting off on the fantasy of young guy(it could be me!) having a romance with slightly older famous person?

Is it older queens with twink fantasies of the younger hot(subjective) guy being like a dog on a leash to older guy?

Or is it just general losers who likely have never had a relationship, maybe never having even had sex vicariously living through this fantasy romance?

by Anonymousreply 318November 27, 2021 5:55 AM

If we're talking DL, it's the gossip nature. The site cared nought for Madden or Froy (or Flynn) individually. The interest would disapper if they came out and lived entirely in the open.

by Anonymousreply 319November 27, 2021 6:08 AM

Is it true he eschews an astringent as too harsh on the skin?

by Anonymousreply 320November 27, 2021 8:57 AM

At the end of the day, they’re enjoying each other and probably having a very satisfying sex life. No time to follow threads about themselves since they are living life. A leaked sex vid is what needs to be shared.

by Anonymousreply 321November 27, 2021 9:06 AM

R290 Exactly. This has been talked about, written about, etc. by many who have either lived that and eventually came out and did the interview/book circuit, or the same has come from those around them who knew and could finally talk. And ask anyone who works professionally in the business and sees this with their own eyes. They pretty much all say the same, that the closet almost always takes its toll, eventually.

R296 I'm sure there is an inner circle of the closeted in Hollywood. They know who each other are, as do most of their peers. It's all very much a "Don't ask, Don't tell" culture in Hollywood. My guess is in these times, they probably know of each other and hook up through social media. I'm sure Madden knows of all the cute twinks, and the young ones know who is available, like Madden. I'm guessing Richard and Froy started through private messaging.

by Anonymousreply 322November 27, 2021 9:06 AM

A batter peel

by Anonymousreply 323November 27, 2021 9:26 AM

When I was Madden's age, the twinks came after me, not vice versa. There is a endless supply of gaylings who want to "learn everything" and are naturally drawn to guys who are a ibit younger than their dads.

by Anonymousreply 324November 27, 2021 12:29 PM

all his melanin formed cute freckles.

by Anonymousreply 325November 27, 2021 12:31 PM

He really does have a beautiful skin and adorable freckles. Get rid of you grampa and get with me.

by Anonymousreply 326November 27, 2021 12:38 PM

r325 r326

by Anonymousreply 327November 27, 2021 12:55 PM

Sure, Madden looks "old" and he doesn't have the best skin, but there's something very attractive about him. He is very masculine and manly. A man doesn't need to be "pretty" or "beautiful" to be sexy or hot. This goes for Madden too. I can see why people find him attractive, including Froy.

by Anonymousreply 328November 27, 2021 12:57 PM

New photos released today from the Man About Town UK magazine spread -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329November 27, 2021 12:58 PM

r328

by Anonymousreply 330November 27, 2021 1:01 PM

R329 Hot and sexy🥵🤤

by Anonymousreply 331November 27, 2021 1:16 PM

R328 He has the most important thing a young bottom would find attractive , lots of money and a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 332November 27, 2021 1:17 PM

r331 r332

by Anonymousreply 333November 27, 2021 1:27 PM

I find this photo kinda homoerotic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334November 27, 2021 1:32 PM

Gentle r333: Is there anyone on the Datalounge you have not blocked?

by Anonymousreply 335November 27, 2021 1:37 PM

Ouch. R334, kinda?

by Anonymousreply 336November 27, 2021 1:45 PM

Too much misplaced Schaudenfroyde here.

by Anonymousreply 337November 27, 2021 1:51 PM

Gemma commented a cute blue heart and fire on Froy’s Man About Town UK post. It’s so crazy that they know each other 😂

by Anonymousreply 338November 27, 2021 2:12 PM

R338 Just doing her hag duty... Supporting her boys toy.

by Anonymousreply 339November 27, 2021 3:37 PM

Madden already liked Froy's post of the photoshoot. Good to see him supporting his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 340November 27, 2021 4:09 PM

R340.

by Anonymousreply 341November 27, 2021 4:39 PM

r666

by Anonymousreply 342November 27, 2021 4:45 PM

r1746

by Anonymousreply 343November 27, 2021 4:46 PM

stupid bitch, begone!

by Anonymousreply 344November 27, 2021 4:46 PM

[quote]In all seriousness, I'd like to know who the people are who are obsessed with the Madden/Froy relationship.

[quote]A lot of us are here for a bit of a lark. It's too tempting not to dive in with the the Madden/Froy crazies who-let's face it-would go through their garbage bin to find vital clues to their romantic standing.

People are commenting, just like you are. I don't see obsessed crazies here. Maybe look in a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 345November 27, 2021 4:59 PM

R342 r343 r344

by Anonymousreply 346November 27, 2021 5:59 PM

lol loony bin is mentioning me and i get notified. lol

dumbass

r346

and, no, i'm not looking 'cause it's a stupid number post.

go to the doc and renew your meds.

by Anonymousreply 347November 27, 2021 6:02 PM

R329 A lot of people on Instagram are joking about how they liked the picture before Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 348November 27, 2021 6:37 PM

Wouldn't it be more natural for roommates and friends to have some social media interaction. It looks just awkward and is the laughing stock on SM.

by Anonymousreply 349November 27, 2021 6:42 PM

Why do they bother liking each others social media presence if they are hiding they relationship. Its seems like a needless risk if we are supposed to buy that they aren't coming out to protect their careers.

by Anonymousreply 350November 27, 2021 6:47 PM

They are quietly (or not so quietly) banging each other while adhering to Dick's axiom of not discussing his private life in public. Not hiding while not proclaiming. I kind of like that.

by Anonymousreply 351November 27, 2021 6:49 PM

it is odd. the mouse let froy post the Birmingham pics. or he dgaf. it is odd. perhaps grooming them as some hot disney. gay couple. idk.

by Anonymousreply 352November 27, 2021 7:22 PM

R350 You can like posts as friends. It's easily dismissed as nothing more, but gives them a cheap little thrill in being "open".

by Anonymousreply 353November 27, 2021 8:10 PM

if there are millions of dollars in possible future salaries at stake it seems dumb a shit. The ticket buyers who might have a problem with Madden being a cocksucker and an action hero, are on social media and are not dumb. Young people all know they are both fudge packers.

by Anonymousreply 354November 27, 2021 8:30 PM

Is Jeremy Langmead hooking Froy up with UK publications like Man About Town?

by Anonymousreply 355November 27, 2021 9:26 PM

Is Madden's social clique fawning over his current boy? It's obvious they only give a shit while Froy is with Madden. Once it's over, they will act like they don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 356November 27, 2021 10:03 PM

Well, Froy is one hot top!

by Anonymousreply 357November 27, 2021 11:09 PM

Why can't they be vers?

by Anonymousreply 358November 28, 2021 12:51 AM

that is possible but he is friends with all the hags. jenna, wtf ever, he went to valencia with her to a spa over summer!

by Anonymousreply 359November 28, 2021 12:52 AM

tat spanish photo shoot. she was there. insta search yourself.

by Anonymousreply 360November 28, 2021 12:54 AM

So tops aren't friends with women and don't go go to spas?

by Anonymousreply 361November 28, 2021 12:55 AM

His main faghag is that old lady who unfollowed Brandon before anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 362November 28, 2021 1:02 AM

Was Jenna a beard? It seems odd that she and Froy would become chummy.

by Anonymousreply 363November 28, 2021 1:07 AM

duh!

he friends with all of the hags.

by Anonymousreply 364November 28, 2021 1:14 AM

His faghag approve of Froy, she was one who followed him in the beginning while she was the last to follow and first to unfollow Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 365November 28, 2021 1:16 AM

I don't think Ellie Bamber and Madden are friendly, are they?

by Anonymousreply 366November 28, 2021 1:19 AM

[quote] Is Madden's social clique fawning over his current boy? It's obvious they only give a shit while Froy is with Madden. Once it's over, they will act like they don't know him.

R356 That's the thing. His entire social circle is Madden's social circle right now. I don't even think he's seen his own friends in LA in years. What happens when most, if not all of them, drop, ignore or basically ghost him if this were to end? Froy is already one of those 'mental health issues' Gen Z types that tends to heavily detach when he's not doing well (just like the big hiatus he took after the breakup with Hunter). But now the stakes are higher, everything he's exposed to and making connections with, the lifestyle, etc...I have a feeling that's going to be really hard on him.

by Anonymousreply 367November 28, 2021 1:33 AM

Honey, Froy has been an actor since his mid teens. He knows about fakery.

by Anonymousreply 368November 28, 2021 1:48 AM

[Quote] Froy is already one of those 'mental health issues' Gen Z types that tends to heavily detach when he's not doing well (just like the big hiatus he took after the breakup with Hunter). But now the stakes are higher, everything he's exposed to and making connections with, the lifestyle, etc...I have a feeling that's going to be really hard on him.

Boo hoo. I bet you've never spared a second to think about how hard it's been on Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 369November 28, 2021 1:49 AM

I like Madden way before the gays jumped in when he started going out with these young kids.

I have gone off him somewhat now. A man in his mid thirties stalking out kids barely out of their teens.

Is there something wrong with him?

All this liking of each others instagram posts.

That's something for a 20 year old to obsess over. Not a man in his mid thirties.

Find someone near your own age with a bit of maturity. Very disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 370November 28, 2021 1:54 AM

Frankie Grande is 38 and available!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 28, 2021 1:56 AM

Brandon was 25/26 when they dated. Spare us the fake pedo concern.

by Anonymousreply 372November 28, 2021 1:59 AM

[Quote] Find someone near your own age with a bit of maturity. Very disappointed.

You don't sound so mature yourself, fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 373November 28, 2021 2:00 AM

R369 I see Hunter has joined the conversation.

ps. Actually, I have thought of Hunter's pov. What that must be like to see your ex move-on-up to that big penthouse apartment in the sky with an experienced older man. Though according to Hunter's post-breakup breakdown, he basically alluded to Froy as the one who cheated/broke his heart. Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 374November 28, 2021 5:15 AM

Froy today back in RI for more HP2 filming -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 30, 2021 8:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!