Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 6 thread #2

first thread is now paywalled

loving this season. I think Mia and her husband are good additions. Askale is kinda bland but tolerable in the friend role. Candiace, Gizelle, Wendy, Karen and even Robyn are bringing it this season. Who would have thought this several years ago but Ashley is actually the one least involved in the drama for once. Other than her constant spats with Candiace, she's got nothing this season besides having another baby.

last thread linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 14, 2022 11:22 AM

apparently the reunion is filming today!

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2021 6:52 PM

Mia should kick Candiace's ass. She is even more insufferable than usual.

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2021 7:10 PM

I know I shouldn't but I have a soft spot in my shriveled heart for Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2021 7:19 PM

Candiace is good tv. Sure a lot of viewers hate her but if she weren't on things would be a lot more boring.

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2021 7:54 PM

just confirmed Nicki Minaj is going to be part of the reunion. There are pics of her on the set

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2021 3:48 AM

Askale is one very strange looking little person. Her face is unsettling. I hope she doesn't return.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2021 3:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2021 4:48 AM

Candiace just can’t help herself, she has to go below the belt.

Mia is fun but she’s ridiculously nouveau riche.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 3:15 AM

this week was fun. Ashley needs to stop acting like she's innocent though. Before Candiace got on the show, Ashley was THE shit starter. She antagonized both Robyn and Charrisse a few times

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 3:32 AM

oh and Ashley started the narrative that Monique was a drunk lol

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 3:33 AM

Did Mia say that she makes $450k a year? She’s bragging about that?

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 3:34 AM

R11 she said that

she uses how much money she makes to prove she's more than a stripper who came from a broken home. She needs to learn that she doesn't need to defend where she came from. It's just off-putting to brag about your success

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2021 3:39 AM

I did laugh that Candiace and Chris are mad about Michael calling Chris white trash lol I mean both Chris and Michael fit that category

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 3:39 AM

I do really enjoy this cast, I wouldn’t get rid of any of them next season. I can’t say the same about the other cities in the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 3:43 AM

G licking his lips at The Ambassdress Huger, who learned what teabagging and salad tossing were tonight-amazing.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 3:45 AM

and G passing out. Old man tried too hard to keep up with middle aged folk and couldn't handle it

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 3:53 AM

I want to hate Kurn, but I just can’t.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2021 1:40 PM

the reunion looks are out. I like most of them. Gizelle is not surprisingly the worst lol

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2021 8:17 PM

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE CHRIS AND GORDON'S DICKS

NO ONE

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 4:12 AM

[quote]G licking his lips at The Ambassdress Huger, who learned what teabagging and salad tossing were tonight-amazing.

That old man was just gross, even by Bravo standards. They better watch provoking Mia - she seems like the type that would literally cut a bitch if she gets angry enough

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2021 11:41 AM

Robyn was ridiculous complaining about men tinkling on the floor while at the same time telling the entire world her vagina was bleeding. If I was Wendy I would've totally read her to smithereens over that one

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 12:10 PM

R21 I laughed so hard at that, her talking as if the men were her young sons instead. I also laughed when all the men quickly chimed in that they don't pee on the floor lol

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2021 6:36 PM

Really looking forward to Ashley vs. Mia and Gordon next week. I had a feeling Ashley and Mia would eventually bump heads as soon as Ashley realized in her absence, Mia had taken over shit stirrer duties. She even did it a couple times in front of Ashley such as Gizelle and Robyn's podcast gathering and then on the boat. I didn't expect the feud to start on the trip because of creepy Gordon though. Gordon is gross but no worse than early season Michael

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2021 6:38 PM

[quote]I had a feeling Ashley and Mia would eventually bump heads as soon as Ashley realized in her absence, Mia had taken over shit stirrer duties.

Exactly lol. Im glad Ashley is getting a taste of her own medicine now that someone else's messy old husband is terrorizing the group.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 6:47 PM

the preview alone looks good with Ashley asking if Gordon has Alzheimer's and then saying her husband was at home with the kids as Mia says "are you sure?" lol hopefully there's more to it than that though

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2021 7:00 PM

Wendy's candles are available!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2021 11:11 PM

1 wick, Dolores, not 3.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2021 11:14 PM

hahaha I can't wait to see the rest of this interaction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2021 2:34 AM

I only use 3 wick candles

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2021 3:47 AM

Potomac has hit its stride. Last few weeks have all scored over 1 million viewers.

Shame that we're already arriving at the season finale

by Anonymousreply 30October 27, 2021 2:15 AM

Yeah I feel like the season should only be halfway over. I wanted to see Mia and Ashley drag each other 😁. You'd think they'd bond over having an absent parent and old husbands, but no!

by Anonymousreply 31October 27, 2021 2:21 AM

R31 I think this is not the last we've seen of Ashley and Mia going at it if both come back for next season. I think Ashley is threatened by Mia's willingness to engage in shit stirring which is Ashley's own specialty.

by Anonymousreply 32October 27, 2021 2:27 AM

I dont see how anyone could have sex with Michael Darby, but Ashley does seem like one of those moms who loses their sexuality after they have kids. I think even if she was married to someone hot, it would be a chore for her do her man at this point.

Not defending Michael cheating, but I can see why he is not accepting when offered by her. Nobody wants to feel like you are having sex with them out of obligation. That therapist should've just kept it real and told her that.

I died when they cut to scenes of Michael and Juan😆 Ashley gurl, find him a man who looks like Juan, he'll fulfill Michael's fantasy and you can still collect your check

by Anonymousreply 33October 27, 2021 2:54 AM

reunion trailer

tbh I don't think they needed Nicki Minaj especially with her recent controversies. The regular reunion portion looks quite entertaining

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 30, 2021 7:01 AM

lmao I loved the scary music the producers chose for the venue's stairs. I'd be pissed if I owned the place though as it might hurt business.

I wonder who Gizelle's "commentator" brief bf was

Michael is so gross and I don't understand why Juan likes him so much. If he wants a white guy to suck his dick he can find much hotter, younger and non-creepy

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2021 3:37 AM

If Michael is sucking Juan's dick, he is paying Juan for the privilege. He also pays for any and all of their guys' nights out.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2021 4:11 AM

do Michael and Chris have sexual tension? They're both trash

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2021 4:28 AM

Michael is so disgusting to look at. He makes the repulsive PK of BH look like Jude Law.

by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2021 4:49 AM

Michael sure is gremlin.

by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2021 2:21 PM

Was Gizelle dry humping the air when Juan hugged Michael? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 40November 2, 2021 1:30 AM

um reunion anyone?

Mia's description of her strip club was hilarious as was her assertion of what made her fall for Gordon

Did Gizelle say her brief commentator bf was Van Jones? First of all they're about the same age lol she made it seem like the man was way younger. Secondly Wendy tried a read saying he only likes women of integrity...when Van has gotten dragged for working with the Trump admin and looking like a fool

by Anonymousreply 41November 8, 2021 5:09 AM

Loved when Candiace called out Mia for using her mom for a storyline. Love Mia but putting her mother on camera is tacky. Let the woman have some peace.

by Anonymousreply 42November 8, 2021 3:17 PM

Ashley saying Mia was best dressed at the reunion makes me think they’re good. G was a bit much but Ashley overreacted.

by Anonymousreply 43November 8, 2021 3:26 PM

r42, Candiace is an immature bitch and was properly dragged, especially by Andy, for her consistent diarrhea of the mouth. I’m taking Mia at her word that her intention was to share her mother’s story to encourage others. Fuck Candiace. Gizelle was right for telling Candiace to her face that Mia should’ve whupped her ass for the whole “your Mama” and throwing salad nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 44November 8, 2021 3:47 PM

Candiace is an immature bitch and was properly dragged, but she wasn't wrong when she said Mia dragged her (clearly uncomfortable) mother onto the show for storyline purposes.

by Anonymousreply 45November 8, 2021 4:41 PM

Ashley barely got any airtime in first part of the reunion. I'd be very concerned if I were her. Assuming she comes back next season she's going to have to up her participation now that she has 2 kids

by Anonymousreply 46November 8, 2021 5:53 PM

r46 she barely had a story this year. It was all Wendy, Gizelle and Rbbyn.

by Anonymousreply 47November 8, 2021 6:12 PM

now Gizelle we know you DO care that people continually mock your lack of style lol

by Anonymousreply 48November 8, 2021 6:17 PM

Did Mia wear tassels on her titties in her fancy ball gown strip club for gentlemen of means?

by Anonymousreply 49November 8, 2021 6:39 PM

Ashley doesn’t need to worry, Michael will get busted at a rest stop sucking dick or soliciting a prostitute or grabbing another member of the crew and she will have a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 50November 8, 2021 8:25 PM

I’d really be fine with no Wendy next year.

by Anonymousreply 51November 9, 2021 1:08 AM

r46 Ashley and Michael's drama was the focal point of the last couple of seasons. They also fueled many other storylines, most notably Monique vs Candiace, which made last season so juicy. Ashley also had two babies in those seasons. So I think she has definitely earned her right to coast along for now. I also feel like Ashley shares more than the other housewives.

The problem with Candiace is no one on this show has been able to really read that bitch like she needs to be read. She needs someone to verbally check her ass, but the Potomac housewives strive to be so-lady like. And Unfortunately Monique talked with her hands. I would have blasted her about her mom talking shit, and her tired ass husband.

by Anonymousreply 52November 9, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote]I’d really be fine with no Wendy next year.

The show would be boring if it was just Karen always coming for Gizelle and Robyn

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2021 11:35 PM

I'm actually interested in seeing how Wendy will present herself next season. Her first year she was all about her career, her degrees and giving off "perfect" aura which turned off a lot of fans. So this season she came in with an IG model makeover both the surgeries and the clothing changes which led to more backlash from fans. What will she do next season? lol

by Anonymousreply 54November 9, 2021 11:52 PM

I have always gotten vibes from Robyn that she is a latent lesbian. Whether or not she knows it, is another thing but I always get that vibe from her.

by Anonymousreply 55November 10, 2021 1:54 AM

Ashley doesn’t have much screen time but, when she’s on, she delivers. She’s a likeable shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 56November 10, 2021 2:31 AM

Me too, r55. She for sure has some butch leanings.

by Anonymousreply 57November 10, 2021 3:20 AM

Agree with you r55

by Anonymousreply 58November 10, 2021 4:52 AM

I love Mia. I want to visit the strip club with massages and pedicures where the women strip out of ball gowns.

by Anonymousreply 59November 10, 2021 4:58 AM

Where yall feeling Wendy's "women of integrity" read for Gizelle? It landed so well, I though it was the highlight of the episode lol

by Anonymousreply 60November 10, 2021 11:11 PM

it would have worked if Van Jones were a man of integrity but he's proven to be just another opportunist so it fell flat

by Anonymousreply 61November 10, 2021 11:24 PM

r61 Wendy's delivery made it work for me 😁

by Anonymousreply 62November 10, 2021 11:39 PM

Karamo lusting over Juan 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2021 5:40 PM

Karamo can get in line and join the club. Most of us do find Juan very physically attractive

his personality is a turnoff though

by Anonymousreply 64November 14, 2021 7:38 PM

Who gives a fuck what Karamo thinks or says. He is conceited miserable POS!

by Anonymousreply 65November 14, 2021 8:30 PM

Karamo's new boyfriend is cute. I'm shocked that he's lusting after Juan as Karamo is the ultimate snow queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2021 8:35 PM

mmmm r66 his new BF is a cutie, Karamo gone gurl!

by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2021 11:57 PM

I died at Kurn's face when Andy asked her to hug Gizelle 😁

by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2021 1:43 AM

Gizelle and Karen have said some really foul things to and about each other, Candiace is right there.

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2021 5:31 AM

Gizelle and Karen have a Kim Zolciak and Nene Leakes type of frenemy/friendship. No matter how awful they've been to each other over the years, they always find a way to kiss and make up. They were friends before the series, and they're the two OGs responsible for building the show to what it is today.

I find it odd that Wendy is sitting in Karen's seat at this reunion. Monique was far more infamous last season, whose fight with Candiass and feud with Gizelle drove the entire season, and she didn't get Karen's seat next to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 70November 15, 2021 5:57 AM

How come the cast is almost all black when the racial makeup of the Potomac is 75.8% White, 4.6% African American, 15.9% Asian?

by Anonymousreply 71November 15, 2021 6:02 AM

R71 The cast IS all black and it’s probably because of the success of RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 72November 15, 2021 6:10 AM

According to Charrisse, who was responsible for suggesting the women on the show, it wasn't originally a Housewives series, and Bravo decided at the last minute to make it one. They couldn't name it The Real Housewives of DC because that one existed and ended diasterously. So, they decided to call it Real Housewives of Potomac, even though only two of the cast members (Karen and Charrisse) lived in Potomac.

I think they should've called it The Real Housewives of DMV.

by Anonymousreply 73November 15, 2021 6:14 AM

Candiace was so lame for bringing up colorism, I would've ripped her a new one if I was Ashley. No, you do not get to throw around accusations of colorism just because you are a huge bitch and everyone called you on the carpet for it. Gizelle is one of the lightest skinned members of the cast and she is hated by tons of viewers. So her accusation is totally invalid.

by Anonymousreply 74November 15, 2021 10:06 AM

I love Gizelle, Robyn, and Ashley. I wouldn’t care if any of the others were gone. Kurn’s schtick has gotten old.

by Anonymousreply 75November 15, 2021 10:35 AM

Gdamn I hate Candiace!

by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2021 11:13 AM

I began to realize as the season progressed that Chris keeps Candiace from going completely off the deep end. When he’s not around that’s when she’s at her nastiest. He has to be there to drag her out of a room like security on Jerry Springer.

Her anger is something else.

by Anonymousreply 77November 15, 2021 9:49 PM

Coming soon to the La Dame line of home essentials: ONE THOUSAND WICK CANDLES!!!

by Anonymousreply 78November 15, 2021 10:07 PM

Its interesting that Ashley and Mia have not come for Candiace's mom either. I would get right in the gutter and read her for having a trash ass mother who talks shit about her own daughter to strangers at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 79November 15, 2021 10:33 PM

I don’t get why Candiace is on this show. Yeah, I know they have to get “messy” but there should also be something else with a HW. I can’t imagine anyone actually ENJOYS watching her.

by Anonymousreply 80November 15, 2021 10:49 PM

Yeah I love watching Candiace lay down some beatzzzz

by Anonymousreply 81November 15, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote]Yeah I love watching Candiace lay down some beatzzzz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 15, 2021 11:00 PM

Candiace, Robyn and Gizelle have some explaining to do lol

what the FUCK is this ad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2021 2:10 AM

I don't get Wendy's anger. Both Robyn and Gizelle have said, no one believes the rumor but, we know what happens with reality tv and were wondering if the glow-up was a result of her insecurities or the rumors and she gets all pissed? She goes way low with Gizelle but even lower on Robyn saying she has no relationship to speak of. Robyn was pissed, as she pointed out Wendy was cheering when Robyn got re-engaged to Juan then turns around and shades her relationship. Then she tell Gizelle she is a bad mother for letting thier father near her girls. AND she is up Karen's ass who spent all last season pretending not to know her? Please.

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2021 2:34 AM

I’d be fine with Candiace and Wendy not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2021 3:04 AM

r85 = COLORIST

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2021 10:38 AM

Please let dis be Candyass last season chile

by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2021 10:39 AM

Wendy and Candiace are peas in a pod, so intensely insecure they have to lash out at the rest of the cast. Mia is messy but not aiming to take anyone out, unlike Wendy & Candiace. Ashley stood up to Candiace well IMHO. Candiace is so jealous of Ashley’s life right now, it’s obvs.

I liked that Kurn and Giz had a sweet moment, it’s likely a once in a lifetime event.

Askala brings nothing to the show. I wish we could bring Monique back.

Cannot wait to step on Wendy’s shitty candles on the floor of the TJMaxx clearance section soon.

by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2021 11:17 AM

no we don't need unhinged Monique. Glad she's gone

Candiace and Wendy make the other women work for it. They don't back down in arguments which is refreshing.

Gizelle is too high on her horse as queen B and she deserves to have various cast members repeatedly bring up how much of a loser Jamal is

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2021 6:59 PM

Candiace consistently brings a bazooka to the water balloon fight whenever she is in conflict on the show, but she is a great housewives “villainess” (probably second only to Kenya Moore) and is frequently not wrong about the bullshit that the more naturally charismatic Gizelle, Karen and Ashley try to get away with. She also has thirsty bird-brained Mia entirely pegged.

Wendy deserves to stay if only because she is the only thing on the show that gets morose Robyn hot under the collar.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2021 8:00 PM

Nah Candiace is just a brat, her mom must be proud.

by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2021 8:13 PM

It kills me whenever Candiace claims to me a master of using her words. She has no self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2021 8:16 PM

I can't believe Candiace is still bitter about Karen still reaching out to Monique. Gurl GET OVER IT. Its been two years. Karen is a grown ass woman and doesn't have to pick a side like this is high school or something.

Yall can keep shading Wendy, but one thing is for sure; Gizelle's adversaries on this show are women who have husbands who actually love them and are into them. Monique had the life Gizelle wishes she had, and now it's Wendy. Gizelle is miserable and she gets along with Robyn and Ashley because they are in shitty relationships too.

by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2021 10:09 PM

I also don't like that Nicki Minaj will eat up most of part 3, with her wide cement ass. I have a feeling she will only be asking softball questions which is a waste!

by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2021 10:11 PM

Candiass performed on Kelly Clarkson's show yesterday.

Drive Back is a nice R&B jam, but like Aretha Franklin once famously said about Beyonce's "live" performance at the White House, "I liked her performance. She sounded cute on that prerecord."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2021 10:50 PM

she has a good tone but yes she should have performed live. I'm not a lip sync fan

by Anonymousreply 96November 17, 2021 1:57 AM

So, anyone here make the same annual salary as Mia, or half that?

by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2021 2:08 AM

Im glad a viewer pointed out how absent Juan is. Robyn, gurl please. he's a coach for a team no one cares about!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 22, 2021 1:44 AM

Nicki set the stage on fire! I wasn't planning to watch the 4th part of the Reunion, but the questions she asked Ashley were so fucking good! She doesn't like Ashley. I loved when Ashley said she was attracted to Michael, and Nicki asked, "Attracted to what?"

Yeah. She may end up stealing Andy's chair with those types of questions.

by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2021 1:57 AM

Damn cement booty came up in there to snatch them bald! baby she was too through with Ashley coming out the house with her breastmilk to start shit-stirring 🤣

The look of shock on their faces as she reads them 😳

by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2021 3:05 AM

We needed Nicki at the BH reunion. Erika would have melted.

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2021 3:31 AM

I'm fine with someone holding the ladies' feet to the fire but I'm annoyed how they're all acting like superfans. I would love it if someone threw an insult at Minaj given all her recent controversies. Minaj is in no position to judge anyone else publicly

Why didn't Andy get into the "does he have Alzheimer's" comment Ashley made about Gordon? Gordon apologized but that was a fun argument between Mia and Ashley.

Chris is so damn cringeworthy. I hate the way he speaks.

Michael and Juan are cowards. They don't come to the reunion because in the past they were held accountable for what they say and do on camera.

by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2021 6:17 AM

[quote]I would love it if someone threw an insult at Minaj given all her recent controversies. Minaj is in no position to judge anyone else publicly

r102 ok now if one of them returned fire on Minaj they would be my favorite housewife of all time

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2021 10:26 AM

I HATE that they brought in Nicki Minaj. Guess Andy had to bring someone else in to do the uncomfortable questions? Giving airtime to this dumb bitch anti-vaxxer is fucked up. Did she have to get vaxxed to be in studio?

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2021 10:46 AM

Ashley overreacted to G on the bus but he was smart enough to apologize and was on his best behavior last night. Mia was barely included in part 3.

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2021 1:48 PM

r105, G must've known Nicki Minaj was going to come out there and push Ashley's forehead back even further 😁

Was Chris going off about not buying a house because Dorothy would be living in it? I only half listened to his angry rant.

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2021 11:09 PM

And why did Chris direct his complaints towards Karen? Out of everyone in the cast, she was the one who tried to prevent Dorothy from spilling more of Chris and Candiass' tea by moving her away from the cameras.

I guess Chris had a few drinks before coming out on stage. His rants were incoherent, and his ire was misplaced.

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2021 11:14 PM

r107 I was also taken aback that he decided to take issue with Karen and Ray. I think there was a ton of editing done to this conversation, as well as to this episode. Like someone said Mia practically had no air time, while it seems like Candiace's bobblehead got all of it.

Wendy was doing the most with her poster boards printed at Fedex and filing folders LOL

by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2021 11:23 PM

hate to break it to Chris but unless he suddenly opens a super successful restaurant and owns it, people are going to keep thinking of him as broke and living off of Candiace

this is Candiace's 4th season on the show and she has provided production with lots of content so she's surely making at least $100,000 by now, probably more.

by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2021 11:31 PM

Chris was drinking heavily ON the stage. Ray is cute as a button.

by Anonymousreply 110November 22, 2021 11:46 PM

so apparently Karen and her family are getting a mini spinoff show to air before the next season of Potomac airs.

by Anonymousreply 111November 23, 2021 1:03 AM

I hope we get to see Karen go to Surry and hand out free wifi to her people.

by Anonymousreply 112November 23, 2021 1:06 AM

R111 is Kurn leaving RHOP? I would be sad!

by Anonymousreply 113November 23, 2021 1:42 AM

Candace thinks she is Kenya. She is not that good at Shade.

by Anonymousreply 114November 23, 2021 2:10 AM

Karen's spinoff will be Ray tottering around the house while Karen Facetimes her grown children. Maybe her sassy sister will visit.

by Anonymousreply 115November 23, 2021 2:13 AM

R113 I doubt it. There's no way to know how well her show will do until it airs. It's likely a limited series 6-8 episodes

Bravo has had to look for other options for shows since NYC housewives is on pause until 2023 and Atlanta only started filming for next season last month, several months later than usual. Both shows saw a huge dip in ratings this year. Bravo gave Porsha a family spinoff that will start airing next week in Atlanta's place

Karen is riding high on the good Potomac ratings this year and last year.

by Anonymousreply 116November 23, 2021 2:14 AM

Bravo is so happy with Potomac that not only did they get a Part IV reunion that concludes next week, but the following week they get that "Secrets Revealed" episode aka scenes that got cut but producers think the viewers will want to see them anyway. Even Beverly Hills didn't get a Secrets Revealed this season

by Anonymousreply 117November 23, 2021 2:24 AM

Andi Coen was not feeling Dr. Wendy and her “receipts.”

by Anonymousreply 118November 23, 2021 2:35 AM

Is anyone watching Porsha's spin off? Gurl I can't with Porsha

by Anonymousreply 119November 23, 2021 2:38 AM

Fuck NM and her entire sex predator enabling life. She should have nothing to say to anyone about their personal actions, which, by comparison, are far less egregious than her own. So Darby is a cancer- spotted, ass grabbing fuck about, he's not a kid rapist, as far as we know.

by Anonymousreply 120November 23, 2021 8:03 AM

Mia looked like a surgically altered freak when I first saw her on the show, and she looks normal to me now. It’s weird how you can become used to someone’s appearance. I was also shocked by how much better Karen looks now, compared to the first season. Maybe everyone should get fillers after 40.

by Anonymousreply 121November 29, 2021 3:40 AM

Part 4 was HECTIC

"OTHER gay men" took me out 🤣 chile she has some nerve

Did I imagine it or did Candiace defend Ashley against Nicki?

by Anonymousreply 122November 29, 2021 4:17 AM

R121 since appearing on the show, Mia has gotten some more work done. She wasn't happy with the original procedures

by Anonymousreply 123November 29, 2021 7:48 AM

yes Candiace did step in for Ashley which surprised me. She had a point-Ashley has a job to do. These women are paid to be messy and nosey. Not sure why Nicki asked such a question when most of the women on all the shows meddle in someone else's business and spread gossip

by Anonymousreply 124November 29, 2021 7:49 AM

Nicki is an anti-vaxxer and rapist enabler. Fuck that muppet looking bitch!

by Anonymousreply 125November 29, 2021 11:29 AM

Yes I hate Nicki Minaj but it was refreshing to see the ladies getting challenged on their bs. They should’ve gone that hard at the RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 126November 29, 2021 8:20 PM

Candiace and Ashley act like siblings who annoy the shit out of eachother but, when push comes to shove, they’ll have eachothers backs.. Did you see the pic Andy showed of the two of them partying together during fashion week?

by Anonymousreply 127November 29, 2021 9:12 PM

I generally cannot stand Nicki, but Im glad she pointed how exemplary Juan and Robyn have been regarding Michael's comments over the years, specifically mentioning straight black men. They have been very cool, Robyn is not phased at all by a man offering to suck her husband's dick lol

by Anonymousreply 128November 29, 2021 10:37 PM

"Robyn is not phased at all by a man offering to suck her husband's dick lol"

Well, I don't want to have to do it.

by Anonymousreply 129November 30, 2021 12:35 AM

I'm curious what footage they'll show in the last episode of the season next week. There is usually at least something that should have made it to air in the regular season but didn't for whatever reason

by Anonymousreply 130November 30, 2021 1:47 AM

I could have sworn I saw a short clip of Robyn bawling her eyes out at the reunion, but that never happened. I thought Nicki was gonna make her cry!

by Anonymousreply 131November 30, 2021 3:31 AM

*A short clip in the reunion trailer, is what I meant to say.

by Anonymousreply 132November 30, 2021 3:33 AM

I hope to God a filthy sex tape leaks of Candiace so Mia can call her an incompetent fuck, a lousy lay, and a filthy whore.

by Anonymousreply 133November 30, 2021 11:28 PM

Bye gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 17, 2022 2:48 AM

I hate Candiace but she’s great for this show. I hope they don’t can her. I love when she fights with Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 135February 17, 2022 3:00 AM

Me too, r135. She is so fucking mean, but entertaining

by Anonymousreply 136February 17, 2022 4:21 AM

Wendy is the one that needs to be canned. Firing her will allow her to blossom into the porn star slash professor she aspires to be.

by Anonymousreply 137February 17, 2022 4:22 PM

Get a Load Off with Doctor Wendy in "Syllabus: Syphilis"!

by Anonymousreply 138February 17, 2022 4:23 PM

When does the new season start?

by Anonymousreply 139July 14, 2022 11:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!