Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

All the Britney haters can kiss her ass!

She told you once and now she told you again.

Queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2021 2:23 AM

Another breakdown in one....two....

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2021 2:11 AM

Stunning. Brave.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2021 2:17 AM

Britney is down to her last $60 million. Don't let her blow it.

That conservancy had a lot of family, lawyers, etc., on the payroll.

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2021 2:32 AM

Will she actually dance again or just wave her arms around again and her fans will be like "OMG! Britney is getting the fire back!!!!!"??

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2021 2:37 AM

I wonder what diet she follows.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2021 2:42 AM

R3 I’m sure once she’s out of the conservatorship for good, or has people she likes, she will be willing to work again and bring in millions again, and this time she won’t have her dad taking her money

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2021 2:43 AM

^^Britney isn't going back to work for a while. She wants to have a baby.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2021 4:31 AM

Babe Paley looks good

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2021 4:38 AM

Brit Brit is bat shit.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2021 8:23 AM

You know Sam the Sham is egging her on & snapping the charming family photos of her naked. Nice ones for all her sons' friends to see & humiliate them with.

Sam can't wait to be in full charge of her cash. He may not be the actual name on the new conservatorship papers, but he will be the one in charge. You think Daddy treated her bad?...Just wait. All the dopes seeing this "True Love Story". He's way younger than her & obviously has a brain. How do you think this all went down? From Brit's highly evolved brain? Oh wait, I forgot she is a real estate genius. Has been buying & selling houses. All the dopey psycho shit she has always done is just an act. Rrright. Actually, she will be curing cancer & writing an opera & ballet any minute now. He will bring to fruition everything it was hoped she would be protected from.

Hope she winds up at least as in good shape as Amanda Byrnes. People have no idea how hard & awful life can be for low IQ individuals with MH issues. They are tailor made to be abused & exploited...& its unfolding right before your eyes..

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 2:30 AM

Britney is a smart woman. She will show us all. She is going to prove to the world her intelligence. I am so happy for her.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2021 2:39 AM

I’m writing a book📚 about a girl⁣ who was murdered 👀 … yet her ghost 👻 gets stuck in limbo because of trauma and pain and she doesn’t know how to cross over to the world she use to know 🌎 !!!! After being stuck in limbo for three years, she is a ghost who thrives off of her reflection in her mirror 🪞for existence!!!! She has no one she can trust but something happens and she figures out how to cross over to the world where her family is !!!! Coming out of the limbo she has a decision to make … greet the same people who murdered her or create a whole new life !!!! She no longer needs her mirror … she found a portal by citing certain prayers constantly that give her the insight and gift to not be scared anymore and come out of limbo … but what I will leave to the IMAGINATION 💭 is what she does when she crosses over …… besides learning to write her name again 😉 ✍🏻 !!!!⁣

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2021 5:23 PM

Girls needs her Seroquel script filled STAT!

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2021 5:24 PM

Get her back under a conservatorship STAT.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote] Hope she winds up at least as in good shape as Amanda Byrnes.

Tweet from Amanda. 10/5/21:

"I am 100% positive that my parents and attorney kept my beloved aborted fetus Javier Rose in order to physically clone me and trick people into thinking that they seen me in public doing things when in reality I have been locked away for a very long time."

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2021 5:31 PM

She is telling us NOW so she doesn’t have to tell us THEN!

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2021 5:34 PM

R15 Oh, no. Amanda's unwell again.

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2021 5:38 PM

r17: r15 isn't real

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2021 5:39 PM

R18 How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2021 5:40 PM

Thoughts & prayers for the poor scrubber. We know she means well.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2021 5:41 PM

r19 an 4-second Google search

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2021 5:42 PM

It's real.

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2021 5:43 PM

Soooo….her being naked is supposed to be some kind of statement against others. Meanwhile, we “others” get to see her naked body. Well. That showed me!

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2021 5:51 PM

At least she flosses.

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2021 5:58 PM

R21 How do you know the original tweet wasn't deleted?

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2021 5:58 PM

It was R25. She deletes most of her Tweets.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2021 6:43 PM

If she had really tweeted that, people would have screen shot it immediately, especially now that a "#freeamanda" campaign has been launched.

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2021 6:47 PM

Kiss mah grits.

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2021 6:51 PM

Amanda at least is not homeless eating out of garbage pails, see Loni Wilson. Amanda may be deranged but at least she has a bed to sleep in at night, not a portable one in a shopping cart.

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2021 8:18 PM

I finally watched the Netflix doc. I am not a fan and don't know nor really care about the whole Free Britney thing.

But damn. She was really, really fucked over by her dad. Or, it seems that way. I know there's another side to the story.

I remember her breakdown well (I live in LA) enough. And I get the temporary conservatorship in its aftermath. But for next decade? That just never happens. Ever. Unless someone is a vegetable.

She was basically imprisoned. A nice, flashy prison. But still.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2021 9:07 PM

R 30 See Loni Wilson foer what can happen for mentally ill addicts, no matter how rich or famous.

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2021 9:11 PM

We only let her out so she could show the world just how Cray she really is. This is exactly what I DIDN'T want! Only a matter of time....

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2021 9:35 PM

[quote] If she had really tweeted that, people would have screen shot it immediately, especially now that a "#freeamanda" campaign has been launched.

Did you think I did that from memory? hahaha Screenshot. I have hundreds. She's in a bad place right now. The minute she starts with the microphones everywhere and people spying on her she goes silent for a few weeks. This is where she is now.

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2021 9:49 PM

How many fucking Britney threads do we need on here?!

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2021 10:59 PM

Do we have an Amanda Bynes troll now??

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2021 3:17 PM

We're approaching "I've written a letter to Daddy" territory:

I had a baby y’all 😂👶🏻🤣 … I will be taking some time off shooting at home every day !!! Her nursery is beautiful and her name is Brennan … we even look alike 😜 !!! My first 👧🏻!!! I’m turning 40 this year ... age is nothing but a number but seriously … growing up is the dumbest thing you’ll ever do so PLAY ON MY FRIENDS 🤪 !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2021 3:31 PM

Circling the drain

Thanks, #FreeBritney

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2021 4:01 PM

Tell it, Gurl.

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2021 4:21 PM

This picture is everything to me !!! It makes me want to cry ... she’s saving her divine feminine sister 🧜🏻‍♀️ !!!! I suggest if you have a friend that’s been in a house that feels really small for four months … no car … no phone … no door for privacy and they have to work around 10 hours a day 7 days a week and give tons of blood weekly with never a day off … I strongly suggest you go pick up your friend and get them the hell outta there !!!!! If you’re like my family who says things like “sorry, you’re in a conservatorship” … probably thinking you’re different so they can fuck with you !!!! Thankfully I found an amazing attorney Mathew Rosengart who has helped change my life 🌹!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2021 4:40 PM

Her kids are in their mid teens. SMH🤦‍♂

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2021 5:17 PM

Amanda Bynes breaks my heart. Schizophrenia is such a serious incurable mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2021 7:21 PM

Sorry I was responding to a post further up.

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2021 7:21 PM

Flight of ideas

[quote]If you swipe you will see that I have a ways to go before I get to Carrie Bradshaw’s flower representation 🙄🤷‍♀️😂😂 … but I do love Sex and the City era of how Carrie could enlighten each episode with the girliest, coolest, sexiest, crazy, sophisticated wardrobe known to mankind !!!! She literally made every woman in America open their eyes in the most refreshing way 👀… I mean it wasn’t boring at all … she made clothes fun 👚👖👗🧥!!!! It seems a lot of her pieces were made specifically for her so you can’t really buy them anywhere but she definitely inspired me 🤩 !!!! That was years ago and I do believe Betsey Johnson played a huge part in her wardrobe !!!! Believe it or not … when I bought my first apartment in New York 🗽🏙 … guess who lived down the hall from me? Betsey Johnson !!!!! She would come in late at night with four girlfriends laughing and giggling out loud with huge flowers on their clothes 🌹🌸🌻🌷 !!!!! I will never forget it. I know my rose is not sewn 🧵 on correctly as a necklace but hey … there’s a first time for everything 😂🙊🤣 !!! Anyways … I will watch the 4th season tonight and pretend I’m right there in the story with her !!!! Geez 🙄 when she lights up a cigarette, I will too 🤷🏼‍♀️🚬 !!!! I feel like we are all girls wanting to have someone to look up to who will inspire us … yet it’s very hard because there will always be somebody prettier … smarter … and skinner … but if you look at life like Carrie’s clothes, you will see perfect is boring !!!! I want to be different like Carrie 👏🏼🌹🤪 !!!! Psssss Beyoncé and Carrie both inspired Project Rose 🌹🌹🌹!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2021 8:31 PM

Millennials are 4-ever teens. Dependent upon elders- but fighting for independence nonetheless!

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2021 8:41 PM

Those are crazy eyes in that instagram! Beyonce & SJP you both in danger.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2021 8:45 PM

Guys, the media blew Britney and then spit her out, she would have been a nukeler scientist if it wasn't for them! Free Britney!

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2021 1:23 AM

Her ass looks great. Unless you live in 1852, it really doesn’t matter that her sons and their friends will see her in a bikini bottom. They will not go blind

I really don’t understand how Britney’s ass is used as a diagnostic tool by some of our resident Taliban posters. People do not need conservatorships because they’re showing their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2021 1:32 AM

Thanks Sam aka R47 we know you gotta work it. We won't get in your way.

Back to What's my Grif?, whoops meant, What's my Line?And who is the secret conservator. His initials are SA. He has recently become engaged. Anyone? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2021 1:44 AM

How does Sam make a living - I know he has a couple of "real sounding" sources of income, but truly, it seems his real job is Britney. She has excellent attorneys who know the score. I am sure they are paying him to be her companion. She hasn't caught on, hopefully. Any woman who plays with a doll and maniacally dances topless while teasing at removing her bikini panties, again and again is definitely not all there mentally. Plus the "dancing" is awful! Sam also seems able to pop over to Hawaii at the drop of a hat. How great for them both! These are just my observations. Sam is prorviding a real psychiatric service.

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2021 2:17 AM

And hopefully some real dick service as well. Might as well get all you can for your $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2021 2:21 AM

I think it's a shame she can't be more of a leader of children like Michael was. But she hates children.

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2021 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!