Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gregg Sulkin Shirtless in the Upcoming Netflix Comedy 'Pretty Smart'

Even with the American Accent, I can't get enough. Even though it'll likely suck, I'll probably watch just for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2021 8:27 PM

He's gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2021 3:43 AM

Watched the trailer and... oh goodie about another character on the show!

And I just want to let you all know that finally FINALLY there's a gay character on tv who's a queeny pris!!

FINALLY!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2021 7:56 AM

Michael Hsu Rosen is doing his best Benito Skinner impression.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2021 1:59 PM

Nellie

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2021 2:00 PM

The show looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2021 2:11 PM

idiocy

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2021 2:23 PM

Hot piece of ass though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 12:12 AM

He better have those moles looked at.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 12:19 AM

Alert me when he shows hole.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 12:30 AM

He's beautiful but this show looks stupid and I probably won't watch. But I'm sure clips of his shirtless body will be on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 2:26 AM

Just finished watching the 10 episode season. It's... serviceable as long as you turn off your brain and just look at all the pretty people.

Also Ming-Na Wen guest starred on an episode, so that was fun.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2021 2:36 AM

Why did they make him from Nebraska, why didn’t they just have him be British and use his own dialect? And they always seem to skirt around that he’s Jewish. There’s no reason he couldn’t have been a hot Jewish Brit on this show?

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2021 9:30 AM

I felt that the show missed out on not having a Catholic, why don't shows have more Catholics in them?

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2021 10:15 AM

This show seems to just be a reboot of that Kyra Sedgwick moves to LA show that was cancelled last year. I think they are just filming old scripts and it would explain why they went with such an old actress for the sister, she’s like 20 years older then the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2021 4:15 AM

The preview caused bits of my brains to melt out my ears. The "stud" is a rat-faced ex-twink playing a twink.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2021 7:35 AM

I'm usually the one to bitch when assholes go on threads about some hot stud to sneer "ugh! he's so NOT hot! You're all fools to think so because only MY definition of hot is the correct one" so I'm gonna be a cunt and say:

Ugh. So bland. So generic. So vanilla.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2021 7:40 AM

So Gregg Sulkin is no longer a twink?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2021 7:48 AM

It has a laugh track?

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2021 7:52 AM

This is basically a Nickelodeon show with a few "adult" jokes/situations and a twunk who goes shirtless as often as possible. Oddly the gay/social media influencer character doesn't seem to pay much attention but it makes sense once he comments on the sexiness of Paul Giamatti.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2021 5:44 AM

Does he present mole?

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2021 6:15 AM

I'll never forget him comparing being pooped from a workout to the firemen climbing the stairs of the WTC on 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2021 6:43 AM

I thought the older sister in this show was in her 40s, which made it really weird, but apparently she’s younger.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2021 2:40 PM

This is supposed to be a comedy? Ok...

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2021 2:46 PM

R12 I'm Guatemalan and I prefer the American accent. It sounds clearer and cooler to me; the British accent sounds stuffy and old-fashioned. It makes the men sound feminine, too.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2021 2:55 PM

Yeah, come back to us when you learn to speak Spanish properly R24.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2021 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!