Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“House of Hilton” summary

Some golden heart citizen has read “House of Hilton”, a must read for RHOBH fans. They expose Big Kathy and both Kim and Kyle Richards and Kathy Hilton. From their childhood as Hollywood child actresses, to failed marriages, their dads, sex, abuse, sociopathic tendencies and everything you need to know. And they best thing, that amazing human being has written a very complete summary about these characters on Reddit.

It’s absolutely addictive and hypnotic. I strongly recommend you to read it. I’m gonna link DL fav Kathy Hilton part 1, you fags find the rest yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 2:54 PM

From the reddit post: I read the book about Hiltons and about Kathy’s/Kim’s and Kyle’s life story. I have read 50% of the book and thats the sum up to understand why 3 sisters are the way they are. Part 1. (Warning - book includes pretty horrible stories). Book “house of hilton”

there’s a book written about Hiltons and Kyle’s/kim’s and kathy’s mother. Abuses, extreme violence, gold digging etc Big kathy, also known as kathleen dugan was kyle’s/kim’s and kathy hilton’s mother. In this book they tell a real story of her (there are comments by people who lived with people mentioned in the book, belonged to the families etc). So far from what I have read, she tried to kill multiple of her husbands, beat kids (her own and her husbands’s kids, fed one of her husband’s mother a dog food, put a screw into one of the husband’s daughter’s burger, pushed down and almost tried to kill ken richard’s (kyle’s and kim’s father) until ken’s daughter stopped it. She abused ken’s daughter and multiple times kyle and kim.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2021 1:11 AM

Pt 2 She used her kids as moneymaker since her husband’s didnt make as much as she wanted to. She married only rich men and stalked them until they moved in with her and eventually married her (made two marry her because she got pregnant). When she was a teenager, she was known amongst her friends for being stalker and extremely abusive (spit into girls’ hair, bullied girls etc). She constantly made her kids compete with each other. If the kid did not make her money, the kid was worthless.

Kim was her favourite because she made her the most money and was not in short term tv series like kyle or kathy, who didnt make any money (only when she was a baby). The more money she earned, the more she started to drink and sleep with many men (even tho she was married and ken, who got his first heart attack after he found her with another man in their bed). Kim had no childhood because she was dragged from one set to another (her mother pressured her into more projects to get more and more money). She barely went to school even. When kim was 12-14 years old, she constantly picked her mother up from bars and had to perform to her men (dances etc since big kathy controlled kim like a doll on a cue). Majority of kim’s 7 figure money was spent by big kathy. When ken lost his very well paid job (before he was so rich that they owned multiple houses all over US), kim had to support entire family and kathy spent most of it (even though no one worked except kim). Big kathy eventually got rid of ken but did not divorce him because he would have gotten 50% custody of the three kids (with money they made) and big K couldnt allow that.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2021 1:12 AM

Pt 3

She wanted complete control of them and their money. Eventually, a day before his open heart surgery, she signed the divorce papers (ken’s new woman Sylvie would have sued her if she didn't and gotten the kids). Surgery was successful and then big and small kathy both started to mock the wife (kens new wife) and big kathy with lil kathy even mocked how she must have been better in bed than big kathy (as close people said - both kathys loved hurting people). Then some time later Big K forged the ken’s siganture and sold one of the houses he owned, what he planned to make his home. He didnt sue her because he was scared that kids would be on the street (kyle and kim). If he would have, she would have gone to jail.

Later on she got the bel air house (what Ken also owned at this time), what she also eventually sold and did not give a dime to any of her kids (some money had to go to kids). Kim eventually met monty brinson. She was constantly pressured into marrying rich men and monty at this time was kind of rich. She eventually got pregnant with brinson and the ring she got from him, was too small for her mother and told her to give it back to him and get bigger one. They had one kid together. Eventually they divorced because kim was seen with another man (leaving the club).

Then kim married gregg davis who was basically introduced by lil kathy because he was rich and “new money” what screamed for glam (not like Hilton's what was old money). These two (gregg and kim) spent money like no tomorrow. They had multiple ferraris and other cars. Spending 10K a day for kim was nothing. Gregg once gave kim one mil and told her to buy whatever she wanted to. Kim got two kids with him.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2021 1:13 AM

Pt 4 Barbara (greg’s mom i guess) was basically controlling kim eventually and demanding her to go to their place and other places in 30min (that was a thing she did. she called up gregg and kim and demanded them to go somewhere, no matter what they did, to show her power). Big kathy didnt like this and wanted to write a book about them (to shame them). Eventually their marriage was ruined by barbara. They put gregg into ultimatum - leave kim or we cut you off financially (gregg before that wanted to out of california to raise kids but then he was told to put all credit cards on the table). He chose second. Big kathy tried to save the marriage many times because he was so attracted to the lifestyle kim got from gregg. For kathy it was all about money she could get from gregg through kim. After years of settlement, kim got 20K a month until 2019 and 23K until she remarries or dies.

After this kathy found new men for kim, and once even set her up with arab prince.Big K loaned his car and totalled it, while being drunk. Since lil kathy couldnt run around because she was married to hilton now, she lived through kim like big kathy lived through her kids. Lil kathy set kim up with trump even (which failed since kim was not attracted to him). Then kim dated some young rich dude for a while until he was killed (he got two bullets int he brain).

Eventually she got a kid with a dude named jackson. Jackson said many times how he saw how ruined kim was and she lived like big kathy. The problem was 100% big kathy since she controlled kim like a dog. She did everything she asked. How she spent money like nothing (like big kathy). The amount of time he lived with kim, he notiched how bitchy were both kathys, kyle and kim to everyone. He saw why paris was the kid like he was because lil kathy was like big kathy to paris. They always talked horrrribly about everyone behind their backs. They all got joy out of talking badly of people. Always said things below the belt (how people dressed etc). He also hesrd constant antial-semitic and racist slurs but they always excused them as jokes.

Thats all written from the book. I'll write the second part if you guys want :) but pretty psychopathic story. Kim has admitted MANY things from the book in RHOBH tv show. I am more shocked how delusional is kyle? Was she beaten to coma half of her childhood that she only remembers good sides of her mom who barely even spent time at home because she was constantly running around with men

Book available for free in zlibrary as ebook version "Book of Hilton"

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2021 1:13 AM

I own this book.

Kyle's mother was a sociopath and most likely FAR worse than that.

Kim came across horribly as well.

Great trashy read!

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2021 1:18 AM

I just got it from the library- can’t wait to dive in!

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2021 1:19 AM

The summary is really hard to read with all the spelling/grammar mistakes and the constant use of incorrect third person pronouns. My head is spinning.

Sounds like Mama Kardashian took notes from Big Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2021 1:35 AM

[wuote] Sounds like Mama Kardashian took notes from Big Kathy.

Kris is a pimp, but she has a sense of humour about herself and doesn’t seem especially cruel or nasty.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2021 11:39 AM

Coincidentally, I just finished this book last night. There's some good dish. One of the more interesting tidbits was from a so-called "psychic to the stars" John Cohan who was a friend of bad boy Nick Hilton (Elizabeth Taylor's abusive husband and the best looking of the bunch). Cohan claims he was close friends with Nick and visited him at a hotel one day. Nick called to him from the bedroom.

"John, I'm in here. I'm just getting up. I walked in and my jaw dropped because who's in bed with him but Troy Donabhue. They were both nude. I sat on one of the chairs and then they both got up -- stark naked."

After Rock Hudson appeared with Donahue in the film "Tarnished Angels," Rock wanted to have sex with the six-foot-three hunk. "He saw me as a score," Donahue later stated. When friends asked Hudson about Donahue, Rock responded, "Great cocksucker, tiny dick."

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2021 11:54 AM

As Paris would say, Nick was hot. His longer relationships seemed to be with gay-friendly actresses like Elizabeth Taylor and Natalie Wood. He did eventually marry and had two kids. Women said he was nothing much in bed and had to get really drunk in order to perform. Mamie Van Doren said he was lousy in the sack. No foreplay. Just stick it in and 30 seconds later it was over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2021 12:16 PM

I think you have to be a bit of a sociopath to thrive on reality TV. No doubt Kyle has a touch of that... Erika Jayne... Lisa Rinna (YES)... LVP... Dorito maybe (although she could just be a typically shallow JAP_

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2021 12:35 PM

This is J U I C Y, I've bookmarked all the reddit threads for later reading, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Odd that Kyle is part of that family She seems the most normal of anyone of them. Even on RHOB, Kyle seem the most normal./down-to-earth of all the housewives.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2021 12:45 PM

Celebrating a bunch of narcissistic, grifting whores...

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2021 12:51 PM

R14 Dark Triad personalitys are trainwrecks, trainwrecks are enteratining, what's new Rose

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2021 12:58 PM

For christ sake the book basically accused the mother of being a MURDERER. ALLEGEDLY!!!! I feel that she was possibly far more than a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2021 1:20 PM

Now we know why new RHOBH Fave Kathy Hilton is pissed about Kyle's "home movie."

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2021 1:34 PM

Wasn’t American Woman complimentary to Big Kathy vs what’s in the book??

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2021 3:13 PM

The book seems libelous.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2021 3:58 PM

How is it none of the most scandalous parts have never seen light? Or have they?

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2021 10:11 PM

R20- Kim sounds like a BITCH-CUNT and the mother sounds like an ax- murderer.

LOVE the part about old loony tune Kathy crushing that heffas legs with the car durs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, Chile,

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2021 12:45 AM

And it was a Lincoln with big heavy doors! Mangled her ankles.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2021 5:36 AM

This is really some of the most disturbing stuff I've read on DL about any celebrities or VIPs, the Kennedys included.

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2021 7:46 AM

I have read all the posts about all of them. Just wow.

Kyle turns out to be incredibly normal compared to her sisters and having in mind her awful upbringing and experiences.

I understand and feel bad about Kim. I think she got the worst part. It’s not surprising that their sisters want to cancel her book about their childhood, Kathy, because she knows the truth they lived, Kyle because she is completely delusional about their mother, and that’s the weird part, how can this be? Is it possible to forget everything about one’s this traumatic childhood? Is there anyone versed in psychology or whatever that can explain this?

Kathy sounds like a psychopath exactly like her mother. Not surprised about her kids turning out the way they did. Gross. Her story and her mother’s is the most disturbing by far.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2021 9:46 AM

Here you can get all the different parts about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Kyle is hardly normal. She tried to trap an Indonesian man who she thought was rich. Her first daughter, Farrah's father speaks not one word of English. Kyle does not speak Indonesian. She was engaged to News Caster Michael Tuck because that was all she could get, fame-wise. Kathy convinced her to Marry Mauricio because he was Rick's most successful realtor and needed a green card. She married Mauricio and didn't even tell Michael Tuck. Kathy had promised her that Mauricio would make more money than Tuck ever could.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2021 3:22 PM

Jerry Oppenheimer has written a few tell alls. Is he reputable despite the salacious tone?

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2021 6:09 PM

Kim has had such a sad life. It's not that hard to understand why she's an alcoholic/addict. Not only was she the breadwinner from an early age (much more successful than Kyle, even as a baby), but she did what Mama wanted and married money (the Davis family, oil money and 20th Century Fox) and she didn't find real happiness. The saddest thing to me was actually listening to her fiancee being murdered while she was talking on the phone with him. Awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2021 9:37 PM

I do think that Kyle & Mauricio bought out Kim's share of the Palm Springs house, for value. However, I can see how Kim feels entitled to something more, having been the family breadwinner as a child.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2021 9:41 PM

Maricio has stolen more than one house. He most recently was sued for stealing a 34 million dollar house by undervaluing it.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2021 12:49 AM

Kyle’s husband and his real estate company The Agency were sued by the former owner of the home. Mauricio was brought on to help the federal government sell the home after it was seized from a man named Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue.

The former owner agreed to sell the home with $10 million of the proceeds going to pay a fine to the U.S. government. Mangue was accused of using funds stolen from his home country Equatorial Guinea (Mangue is the son of the president).

Mauricio ended up selling the home to a man named Mauricio Oberfeld for $32.5 million. The sale he presented was approved by the government.

However, the former owner of the home accused Kyle’s husband of failing to disclose that he had partnered with Oberfeld to purchase the home. Mauricio and Oberfeld went on to sell the property for $70 million and profited $37 million.

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2021 3:06 AM

What finally happened with the lawsuit, R31?

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote] Rock wanted to have sex with the six-foot-three hunk. "He saw me as a score," Donahue later stated. When friends asked Hudson about Donahue, Rock responded, "Great cocksucker, tiny dick."

The agonized cry of the frustrated bottom.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2021 10:10 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2021 5:42 PM

r31 They settled most of it. I think Mauricio is now suing one of the brokers involved. He basically schemed to buy it for 32 million knowing he could flip it for 70 million because he hid the higher offers from the client.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2021 7:47 PM

Mauricio is supposedly trying to sell Kanye West a house in New Canaan CT.

Anyhow, I read House of Hilton this weekend, it's a page turner. Don't be fooled by her doddering meemaw persona on RHOBH, Kathy Hilton aka Little Kathy is a grade A cunt!

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2021 7:27 PM

R36! LOL And frankly Little Kathy came across better than Kim and the PSYCHO BIG KATHY (who I now call "KATHY DA KILLA")

I almost threw the book out when I moved (books are a BITCH to move if you have a lot of them.

But I kept this piece of trash!

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2021 7:29 PM

How does Little Kathy come across better than Kim R37?

Bubonic plague come across better than Big Kathy too.

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2021 8:56 PM

KIm comes off as little girl lost. Her story is pretty tragic and pretty mysterious. One of her finances was mob killed.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2021 3:09 PM

Like the Gabors, but trashier.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 2:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!