Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Pregnant Man emoji is coming!

I am going to use the shit out of this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2021 11:02 PM

Stop this insanity

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2021 11:47 PM

Well there's one will get cyber dusty.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2021 11:49 PM

[quote] The Pregnant Man emoji is coming!

You can thank Ryan Murphy and American Horror Story: Double Feature for that!

Oh, and that dumb shit Lil Nas X, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2021 11:49 PM

He's so fucking creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2021 11:50 PM

I assumed a pregnant man emoji was already a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote]and multiracial handshake

I'd prefer a multiracial handjob.

At least for starters.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2021 11:55 PM

Meh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2021 11:56 PM

That pregnant man just looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2021 11:58 PM

You mean pregnant woman with a mustache.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote] You mean pregnant woman with a mustache.

You mean pregnant woman who cuts her hair short and dresses like a man?

Still isn't a man.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2021 12:10 AM

This agenda is getting tiresome

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2021 12:14 AM

It looks like a fat man who’s about to have explosive diarrhea. I suspect the designers knew what they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2021 12:20 AM

R11, it’s getting dangerous

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2021 12:45 AM

Who decided this was such a common occurrence that there needed to be an emoji?

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2021 2:28 AM

Agreed R14, I've never shook hands with a Black. Don't they fist bump?

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2021 2:57 AM

Pregnant on burritos, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2021 2:59 AM

r14, Big techs and lots of mainstream (not conservative) institutions, corporations, popular figures, etc. are already TRAs. When they voluntarily shout that slogan 'Trans Rights Are Human Rights', it's rarely about believing in equal rights but almost always about 'Trans Women Are 100% Women' (not Transwomen) as the only truth. These people repeat whatever outrageous lies made up by deranged trans as the only truth, facts, latest/updated science, etc. with 'amen, amen'. So this emoji addition just reflects that culture.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2021 3:10 AM

r10 Well there's no meaningful mainstream opposition in real life? Other than some on twitter? That TRAs can just dismiss as "a very tiny minority of online bigots"? Then this agenda can only further go on.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2021 3:15 AM

How is babby formed?

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2021 3:27 AM

Is there already an emoji for all those transladies who bravely battled the police at the Trans Battle of the Stonewall Inn and thereby also liberated all LGBTQIAXYZHGBOB folk from the yoke of our straight cisgendered oppressors?

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2021 3:31 AM

The black one with the mustache looks like my uncle Earl when he had cancer. He got a pregnant looking belly.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2021 3:34 AM

Sorry friends, emojis are for children.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2021 3:36 AM

Are we sure this isn’t just a fat guy?

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2021 3:37 AM

Ridiculous. Talented as he is, Lil Naz X is going to woke himself right out of a real mainstream career with those photos. Demi Moore, 30 years ago he ain't.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2021 3:45 AM

Oh for pity's sake. We ALL know a beer belly when we see it.

Drop the T.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2021 3:50 AM

[quote]Lil Naz X is going to woke himself right out of a real mainstream career with those photos How is he going to "woke" himself when people criticized him saying that he was 1) making a mockery of pregnant women and showing male privilege because Halsey spoke about how how major publications wouldn't put her on their cover while she was pregnant because it would be too much like a maternity shoot instead of publicizing her music, yet he posed for People and 2) he was making a mockery of pregnant trans men.

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2021 3:53 AM

This is the first sign of our civilization collapsing. God help us!

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2021 3:54 AM

Where is the emoji of a devout Muslim man shaking an infidel woman's hand?

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2021 4:01 AM

Stunning and brave!

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2021 1:06 PM

How is babby formed? How paerson get praegnant?

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2021 1:08 PM

Bitch stole my movie!

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2021 1:08 PM

R2 hmmm idk, think I’d find a use for it in my frequent discussions about which Premier League footballers look the most breedable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2021 1:43 PM

revolting idea in reality

but in fiction mpreg is one of my favourite tropes

bc it never comes out quite right and but its endearing anyway? and theres something just so fucking funny about that

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2021 9:36 PM

~~~~~~

“Give me a baby,” John said suddenly, and Jordan laughed. “A what?” “Put a baby in us,” John said, voice lagging a bit, a sign he was falling asleep again. “Baby in my belly. Or let me put a baby in you.” “You’re so cute when you’re half asleep like this,” Jordan said softly, kissing his head again. “I’d love to give you a baby.” “Let’s have babies, Jordy.” “Okay. But you need to wake up first. You need to be awake for this.” “Ugh. Just fuck me when I’m sleeping, please.” “Funny. Do you need a consent lesson?” “This is getting less sexy by the second.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2021 9:37 PM

The emoji depicts a figure with facial hair - which tells me that person aka woman on testosterone is still taking hormones during her pregnancy.

Yea that's healthy for the baby and the mother.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2021 10:59 PM

Looks like a man ready to drop his "kids" off at the "pool". Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2021 11:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!