Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Accused cabin cannibal jailed for botched castration of man he met online

An Oklahoma man who castrated a volunteer at a cabin in the woods and bragged he intended to eat the testicles has been jailed.

Bob Lee Allen, 54, performed the operation on a man he met online, who later told police that his body parts were stored in a freezer and that Allen joked he was going dine on them.

Allen had been set to go on trial for the bizarre incident later this week but reached a plea deal with prosecutors on 31 August and will serve 12 years behind bars.

He was arrested by police when the 28-year-old volunteer, who had flown to Oklahoma from Virginia, went to hospital because he was bleeding from the amateur surgery.

Allen pleaded no contest to felony counts of conspiracy to commit unlicensed surgery, practising medicine without a licence and attempted distribution of a psychedelic mushroom.

He also pleaded no contest to two misdemeanour counts and was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years in prison.

Allen told the judge he believed the plea was in his best interest because “a jury might convict me,” according to The Oklahoman.

His husband, Thomas Evans Gates III, 42, was also charged in this case and pleaded guilty to three misdemeanour charges last month.

Investigators were told by the victim that Allen claimed he had been performing gender reassignment surgeries for 15 years and had six clients ready to go under the knife.

The victim made contact with Allen through his website Eunuch Maker while searching online about castrations.

He flew to Dallas, Texas, and the couple drove the volunteer to their remote cabin in the southeast part of the state, where Allen performed a two-hour surgery using only local anaesthetic.

“After the surgery was over Allen said that he was going to consume the parts and laughed and said that he was a cannibal,” the victim told investigators, an affidavit in the case stated.

Allen and Gates were arrested after they visited the victim in hospital.

Allen has denied any claims of cannibalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2021 1:19 AM

Maybe this should have gone under the What's For Dinner Tonight Thread.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2021 1:50 AM

This is the stuff of nightmares

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2021 1:54 AM

They seem like such nice guys…

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote] Allen and Gates were arrested after they visited the victim in hospital.

Well at least he was checking up to see if there were any complications. Do Hallmark do a "Sorry I botched your castration" card?

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote] The victim made contact with Allen through his website Eunuch Maker

Well I guess it is true, you can find everything on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2021 2:02 AM

Dad?

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2021 2:02 AM

I’m guessing the victim in now a strict bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2021 2:06 AM

r4 I can't stop picturing him falsetto screaming "That's him officer! That's the guy who ate my balls!" across the ICU.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2021 2:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2021 4:34 PM

They seem nice

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2021 4:50 PM

R9 the fact the guy came off a plane, looked at these 2 sat in a van, and still got in knowing he was volunteering to let them perform major surgery on him really reduces my symapathy a bit. They'd induce Stranger danger in a a death blind 2 year old.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2021 5:09 PM

No shit R11. They look like hillbilly psychos

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2021 5:13 PM

Good God, from the looks of those two if you combined both their IQs you might come up with 70.

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2021 5:37 PM

No Armie jokes yet?

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2021 5:39 PM

[quote] "Maybe this should have gone under the What's For Dinner Tonight Thread."

I agree entirely!

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2021 1:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!