Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Laurence Fox will play Hunter Biden in "My Son Hunter"

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2021 5:56 AM

His acting career has been going down the drain after he came out as a right wing arsehole. Amazed he’s managed to find any kind of acting work given his recent track record, the man’s a right prick.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 8:30 PM

Who is this guy?

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 8:34 PM

Featuring Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato as the voices of Champ and Major Biden.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2021 12:23 AM

I don't know who Laurence Fox is and I don't care about this movie... I'm here because I didn't know Jake Fratelli was a director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2021 12:31 AM

Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2021 12:33 AM

^ r3, I just choked on my drink! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2021 12:36 AM

I’ll be sure to miss this one…

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] the man’s a right prick.

R1 You sound personally offended by him. How have his ideas affected you?

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2021 12:40 AM

R8, really? It’s like you never heard of Wikipedia.

In 2019, Fox told The Times that he had been "totally radicalised" by watching YouTube videos about "woke culture" and "political correctness".

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Fox frequently criticised the British government's response and encouraged people to disobey social distancing rules and other public health restrictions.[28][29] During an interview on Good Morning Britain, he said "if the NHS can't cope, then the NHS isn't fit for purpose". The hosts, Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, condemned his comments.[29] During a national lockdown in March 2021 he took part in an anti-lockdown protest[30] and was later visited by police after being reported for allegedly breaking rules during election campaigning, although no action was taken.

…and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2021 12:50 AM

Oh, man. I just started watching "Inspector Lewis" and especially liked Laurence.

This turn of events is disheartening. Some "liberal" Hollywood. Movies (plural) mocking and/or showing in a bad light the Clintons, JFK, Teddy, now the Bidens.

Where is the 5-part series on Ivanka, Jared, and his felon father and uncle? Or Grampy Trump, his German draft-dodging, and his Alaskan brothels? Or Prescott Bush and his financial dealings with the Nazis, followed by Neil and call-girls knocking on his hotel room doors and the other one a scammer of the S and L debacle? Dubai and drunken AWOL shenanigans, after being a GD CHEERLEADER?!

Yeah, nowhere is where. I am swear, old Mayor Daley is spinning, looking for Casper Milquetoast Democratic heads to whack!

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2021 1:26 AM

Who's going to play Hunter's cock?

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2021 1:28 AM

Auto-correct strikes again. "Dubai" is "Dubya."

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2021 1:28 AM

Sounds like the Rethugs are going to trot-out the same tired old nags for 2022/2024: gay marriage, abortion, Hunter Biden, immigrants, guns and Freedom.

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2021 2:18 AM

R13 Do you consider Hunter Biden a 'tired old nag'? Have you no kind words for him and his plight?

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2021 2:24 AM

I think Hunter should embrace his image, drop the "painting" career, and get his meaty cock and bad-boy attitude on OnlyFans.

Fuck 'em hot and nasty, Hunter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2021 5:03 AM

R9 Are you kidding me? HBO has been churning out anti Trump movies and documenteries for years. I think Jeff Daniels was in all of them.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2021 5:28 AM

Who will play the prostitutes?

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2021 5:38 AM

R16, Name ONE dramatic rendering with actors---not actual news-related interviews with politicians---besides "The Comey Rule" (with Jeff Daniels---his ONLY appearance in the "genre") and anything by Michael Moore.

And pre-2016 doesn't count. That someone investigated Trump and his buildings or television shows in, say, 2011 has nought to do with my post about a "Liberal" response to programs about Democratic Presidents.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2021 5:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!