Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tilted Home in Vermont Sells in Just a Few Days

Sounds like a project that looked promising on paper...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2021 11:57 PM

I started to feel vertigo just looking at the pictures. Also, the decor is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 7:50 PM

That place is a bad acid trip. By the 7th or 8th photo, I felt the urge to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 7:52 PM

Hate.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 7:59 PM

Whatta dump!

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 8:12 PM

I would love to see the Vermont snow slide off that tin roof on to the dumb ass who bought that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 9:09 PM

Thats a no from me. I dont completely hate it, and it is different, but it doesnt appeal either

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 10:04 PM

The view from the living room is the grass.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 10:06 PM

Why do I get the feeling the purchasers are not from VT or from New England for that matter?

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2021 10:11 PM

It's shaped like a giant dish rack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2021 10:21 PM

I have seen this house. It makes me sea sick. 100 percent likelihood not a Vermonter who brought it. Frankly, housing is so tight here that I am surprised it went for so low. People are buying homes sight unseen.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2021 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!