Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I want a man who is my best friend and confidant my lover, my equal partner for life.

I am single in North and never married. I believe in a lot of things in life. I believe in fate, I believe in karma and i believe that in trueness of heart. There are times when you body, mind and should are to be connected to one person and just that one will be the only one will be the one that will take you to the next level of achieving all of your fantasies and all you've ever dreamt of.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2021 9:01 PM

Hi, from North troll.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 4:07 PM

Are you a gay or a lesbian? You sound like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 4:09 PM

Are you getting tons of North Pole?

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 4:09 PM

Dream on, tampon!

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 4:30 PM

Weren’t you face down ass up last week?

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 4:44 PM

I want a kitten

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 4:46 PM

[quote]I believe in fate, I believe in karma and i believe that in trueness of heart.

No wonder you're still single.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 4:50 PM

I have one of these, happily. Unfortunately I had to kiss a LOT of toads before I finally found my price in my late 40’s. Just remember, if your having more trouble than fun out of any relationship- move on! Life is too short and he could be waiting around the corner. Don’t ever think you can fix or change someone either.

You’ll know when you meet him, good luck!

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2021 4:56 PM

R U 4 real? I want a man to sweep me off my feet. Who remembers my birthday with flowers. Someone who can both make laugh and wipe away my tears. I've had my heart broken too many times to settle for anything else. NO LIARS. I'm seeking my Other Half who will complete me. With it, you will get my total devotion, my total commitment, my total honesty. I wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes get it stomped on. But I haven't given up hope of finding The One. I know you're out there!

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]You’ll know when you meet him, good luck!

Agreed!

[quote]more trouble than fun out of any relationship- move on!

Very true in my case.

Found mine 26 years ago, Been together since through thick and thin.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2021 5:21 PM

Maybe you should move South.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2021 5:24 PM

Good luck folks, I truly mean that.

Found mine 41 years ago. Lost him to a devastating illness last year.

If life transcends death, I will seek for you there. If not, then there too.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2021 5:28 PM

I am from South. Do you believe in mixed marriages?

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2021 5:30 PM

I mean, sure... and many of us want fabulous wealth and youthful looks until we die, too!

In all serious, OP -- become the kind of person you WANT. That way, you'll be worth catching and they won't be able to resist. Be your own happiness honey, because you're not going to find it in a pot of gold or any other person to complete you. You have to be the real deal on your own, before you can be happy in a couple. It's a lot of work and there's no magic formula. Being in a couple has its downside, too.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2021 5:33 PM

All that sounds nice, OP. For me, total intimacy can be exhausting. I have a wonderful partner who can be annoying at hell but we get along just fine. Sometimes the ability to overlook imperfection is a great way to share a space.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2021 5:36 PM

Verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2021 5:38 PM

I want an artsy boyfriend (hopefully from wealth) and a kitten. R6 you’re on to something!

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2021 5:43 PM

As sacchrine sweet as that may sound, if you were to find someone like this, you'd probably find that it wasn't nearly as fabulous as you've made it seem in yuour mind.

What you want is someone who is complementary, not equal to you.

[quote]I believe in fate, I believe in karma

This is probably why you're alone...

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2021 5:51 PM

I am from South. I want man from West.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2021 5:52 PM

In Qwertystan, we arrange marriage.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote]before I finally found my price in my late 40’s

If you were in your late 40s, your price must have been a Manager's Special.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2021 7:32 PM

You really should move North seems lonely

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2021 7:35 PM

R6, No kitten for you! I got you a pony.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2021 7:37 PM

OP is Brendad Ickson, dreaming of the perfect man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2021 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!