Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Friends cast never have to work again if they don’t want to

They bring in around $20 million a year each off syndication.

The richest friend is Jennifer Aniston, worth around $300 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2021 5:40 PM

You just learned this, OP? You weren't around when Friends first aired, were you? Lucky you're so young.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 3:07 PM

They have to support their compulsion to buy real estate and sell it 4 years later.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 3:11 PM

I feel like I’m the only person who doesn’t like this show.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 3:20 PM

R1 ummmm what does the original run have to do with syndication money 17 years after it ended?

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 3:21 PM

Matt Leblanc and Lisa are the most talented, Matthew is talented but has been a mess for years. The others are OK. I like Jennifer well enough. She pushed herself the most after the series. Matt should have more money!

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 3:27 PM

Turns out we were Friends with Benefits that will never end.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 3:28 PM

Matthew Perry? He can only play one character. He’s never ever been different in anything he has done. LeBlanc is also limited beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 3:28 PM

Never watched the show but good for them. Why should studios and producers be the only ones to profit.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2021 3:32 PM

LeBlanc is a talented sitcom actor who has delivered a lot of entertainment. That is talent. Lisa is the best actress. That's also talent. Matthew Perry was very funny and entertaining. So what if its a narrow range. It takes talent. But he's a mess. Ruined.

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2021 3:34 PM

One of them could send me $20k and they’d never miss it.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2021 3:40 PM

I feel like I'm the only one who LIKES this show. Usually, everyone on DL hates it.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2021 3:48 PM

I love Lisa because of Romy & Michele and Courtney because of Scream. I would fuck Matt LeBlanc.

But that’s it. I never understood Jennifer Aniston’s sex appeal either.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2021 4:37 PM

R3, you’re not. When it was on I had a friend who was obsessed with it and begged me to watch it. I watched it and hated it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2021 4:40 PM

The CEO of my company makes $15 million a year. I could live comfortably the rest of my life on one month of his salary.

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2021 4:49 PM

These ppl need to be taxed the shit out of them. Ain't no one need that obscene amount of money.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2021 4:51 PM

R13 I’ve watched the show. They played a lot of reruns on TV so I would watch them sometimes. My Mom watched it so sometimes I’d watch the “event” episodes when something big was going to happen.

But I never laughed or thought it was funny.

But growing up I never thought sitcom comedy was funny. I watched Fraser and Will & Grace and Full House and never laughed.

I never started laughing until shows like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Office came on. Maybe cause I got older? I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2021 4:52 PM

I find this funny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2021 5:01 PM

Never saw it. I watch TV but I hate sitcoms.

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2021 5:33 PM

R15, I’m sure they already pay a greater proportion of their income than you do. You need to pay your fair share!

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2021 5:37 PM

Some of them are my Friends.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2021 5:38 PM

Ya they enjoy it in good health.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2021 5:39 PM

^May

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2021 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!