Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Archuleta: Permission to Make Mistakes

First off, she may look like a horse but I just love Mayim Bialik aka Blossom. Shes so smart, irreverent & funny. She interviewed David Archuleta and although he’s never really crossed my mind, here he comes across as so cute I want to graphically skull fuck him. I’d also like to know all these “fetish’s” he’s talking about. He probably is so vanilla he thinks butt sex is a fetish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 5:35 PM

She's much more engaging there than on other shows.

It's appalling that these young LGBTQ people have to go through such agony over their sexuality. Sometimes I wonder how anyone survives.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 3:14 PM

Too young, too thin, too non-nelly, too uninteresting. Maybe in 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 3:39 PM

I found the interview fascinating; a real conversation, not your typical "interview." Thank you for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 4:02 PM

Mayim looks trans.

Coming out stories are boring. It’s like we know. I guess it’s still interesting to straights.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 4:43 PM

He used the word "fetishes" a few times. I now DESPERATELY want to know what his are.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 5:00 PM

R5 🤜 🤜 lol

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 5:10 PM

How many threads do we need on Davey?

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!