Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Fallout Shelter (aka Reddit) is open to all DL refugees.

Come, join the prayer circle to MARY!

Feast on expired canned goods.

Let us hold each other in our time of need.

Muriel, kisses doll xx

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2021 1:47 PM

I was seriously looking for this on Reddit too. lol 😂 I need help.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 1:16 AM

R1 You didn’t look hard enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 1:19 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 11:20 PM

Just this week, every time I go to reddit it goes dim - a sort of gray cast over everything. Am I cursed?

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 11:32 PM

Reddit was down most of today.

Why oh why is it that any time I have a moment to myself and want to jack off, Reddit is down? *shakes fist at internet gods*

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 11:35 PM

Don’t shake ur fist near the vicinity of my asshole

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 11:46 PM

I don't understand reddit, don't get the jokes. Hate the format and the essays posted in response to a thread.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] I don't understand reddit, don't get the jokes.

You need to be 22 and a punk.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2021 12:08 AM

I like Reddit cocks!

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2021 12:17 AM

Where I've gone, it just seems so terribly earnest. Endless entwining rather boring threads with everyone seeking up votes...

Obviously not what R8 is speaking of.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2021 12:18 AM

Of course it's earnest, more than half of the users are under 29. Only 7% is over 50 years old.

I don't really care about talking to young people in person but I like Reddit. Aside from my local NYC groups, I follow subreddits for countries (Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, China, and Russia) because people post local concerns or traditions and it's kind of like virtual travel. Plus, so many cat and dog videos.... oh, and the NY Times Spelling Bee subreddit is great! There's a lot of fun wordplay based on that day's puzzle.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2021 12:38 AM

I'm following their GameStop sub as best I can. Raising a fist in solidarity. People lost their homes "they couldn't afford", hedgefunders made money from the loss. Others purchased these properties at rock-bottom prices which are now being sold at 20 times the purchase price.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2021 12:51 AM

Local Reddits can be very useful. Not as much trash as CL and not as Trumpy as NextDoor

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2021 2:19 AM

There is only one DL.

It's laughable tnat they couldn't even come up with another name, but had to coopt DL.

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2021 2:27 AM

R14 ???

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2021 3:49 AM

DL on Reddit was infested with a couple of deranged ejects a few years ago. They need a mod to clean up that toxic waste before I’ll even look at it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2021 7:57 AM

R16 I think it was cleaned up. It was locked down for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2021 12:58 PM

I can't stand the rageaholic trolls on Reddit. Whenever an interesting conversation seems to be starting up, they step in and break it up with a tantrum. I've got too many family of origin issues to be willing to deal with that crap.

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2021 1:12 PM

I'm with you R7. I hate the format, and I don't get any of the jokes. However, in the midst of all the mayhem, it was the first safe place I could think of.

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2021 1:21 PM

[quote]In a recent 2019 survey by Statista, it was found that 22 percent of internet users aged 18 to 29 years and 14 percent of users aged 30 to 49 years use Reddit. Pew Research’s 2016 poll found that, though the United States is split 49 percent male to 51 percent female, over two-thirds of Reddit users in the United States skewed male. Reports in September of 2017 made by Statistica found that percentage difference may be as high as 69 percent male, as opposed to the 67 percent Pew Research found.

[quote]According to data collected in 2016, 64 percent of the Reddit user base was between the ages of 18 and 29, and another 29 percent were between the ages of 30 and 49. Only 6 percent of Reddit users were found to be between the ages of 50 and 64, and just a single percent were 65 or older.

[quote]Recent 2020 statistics from Statista.com shows that the largest number of Reddit users are in the United States, at 221.98 million users. Second and Third place are Australia and India, with 17.55 million and 13.57 million users respectively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2021 1:40 PM

R16 is right. r/Datalounge has a troll who will stalk and harass you all over Reddit when she's not on latrine duty at the Bellagio. If it happens to you, be sure to contact mods and/or admins immediately for disinfection.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2021 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!