Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“The Wonder Years” reboot trailer is here… premieres Wed 9/22 at 8:30pm

Omg it looks so good. I hope it’s as good as the original and the writing doesn’t lose itself. The original was a well made series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 12:45 AM

Already tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 1:20 AM

Great pilot episode! The characters are very engaging and the writing is excellent.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2021 1:47 AM

I have to admit that it does look good.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2021 2:31 AM

Wunder Years?

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2021 2:57 AM

This is pretty good so far.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2021 4:37 AM

Is anyone watching this? Is there another official thread? I’ve been enjoying it okay. I thought this past week’s episode was the best so far since it focused on the growing up/family dynamic. Even the original show didn’t interest me as much when they got into historical events. I can’t tell if I like the lead kid yet or not.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 12:17 AM

This is NOT my Wonder Years and really dismisses and degrades the importance and voice of the original series. I’m Not against the show, just don’t use the same name. This isn’t One Day at a Time or Party of Five where you can just change the race and ethnicity of the family without gutting the core of the original meaning of the family.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 12:24 AM

Why do you say that, r7? I was only a casual viewer of the original but I thought it was an interesting idea to do a story set in the same timeframe from a different family’s perspective.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 12:35 AM

R7 they aren’t playing the same characters. It’s a new family. So yes, they can change the “race”.

Also, Fred Savage is an Exec Producer on this. He helped cast it and all.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!