Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

More covid idiocy from fully- vaccinated Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson says vaccine requirements for the military are a ploy to "identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the free thinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anybody else who doesn't love Joe Biden and make them leave immediately."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2021 8:48 PM

Yes, everyone at Fox is vaccinated. This is done solely to divide America

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 7:40 PM

Men with high testosterone? Like Tuckums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--the original Alpha male!

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 7:42 PM

Not getting vaxxed damages unit cohesion and combat readiness.

Get vaxxed or get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 7:44 PM

Imagine how hard it is for Carlson to come up with this kind of bullshit to maintain his job at Fox. Or is it easy?

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 7:46 PM

Can’t we “accidentally” zap the FOX news satellite?

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 7:47 PM

I’m still puzzled what testosterone levels have to do with it? It seems like a dog whistle to impotent male rage, or…?

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 7:48 PM

I can only imagine trailer trash frau calling her son in the military: "Bubba, get out of the army now! Those mandates are just for pansies!"

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 7:48 PM

What about the other slew of vaccines the military have to get? They have to pretty much get ALL of them.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 7:49 PM

Come on, breakthrough Covid! Do your thing at Faux Noise, Tuck needs a wake up call.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 7:49 PM

Since when are Christians considered free thinkers?

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 7:50 PM

I now want a one-off, modern update of Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. in which an openly gay Gomer (Zachary Quinto) tries to cajole a reluctant Sergeant Carter (Jason Alexander) to get the jab and stay in the Corps.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 7:59 PM

The irony: FOX's vaccine mandate is even tougher than Biden's

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 8:03 PM

I was in the USAF for 20+ years and my shot record is three pages long.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 8:16 PM

Since the US government "owns" the military personnel that are refusing to get vaccinated, could it be possible to put them to a different use, perhaps? Could they be turned into a low-grade cattle feed and sold to developing third-world nations?

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 8:18 PM

Most of us are taxpayers in pro-vaccine states. I shouldn't have to pay for unvaxxed military personnel's medical needs related to covid.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 8:21 PM

The last thing we need is a Covid epidemic through soldier ranks

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2021 8:26 PM

If they keep up this rhetoric toward unhealthy minds to win elections, there will be horrific repercussions. They think they will be safe in their ivory towers, enacting martial law or something.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 8:31 PM

This is treason and subversion. Without a scintilla of evidence to be allowed to spew this nonsense makes him no better than Tokyo Rose or Mata Hari.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 8:34 PM

Tokyo Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2021 8:38 PM

Let's see 2,000 a day dying from Covid (not all deplorables but probably 2/3rds are.) So that's about 35,000 Republican voters a month dying. So in 6 months that would be about 210,000 Trump voters. Could make a difference in 2022 and 2024.

Keep pushing the bs Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2021 8:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!