Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

(NSFW) Opinions on this stud?

Do you find him attractive? Do you enjoy seeing naked men in casual public situations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Looks like a sauna. Is that a "casual public situation?"

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 1:57 PM

He's got a gorgeous body and cock.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 1:57 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 2:01 PM

10/10

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 2:03 PM

Quite sexy, even though he looks a bit tired.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 2:05 PM

Whoever's blabbing on in that sauna - can't you see this guy's trying to read? Shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 2:05 PM

Not now, I’m trying to read!

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 2:16 PM

You just know it's some pervy old dude trying to pick up on him with his "conversation."

Then there's the other perv videotaping him.

This is the Perv Sauna, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 2:19 PM

Not to my taste.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 2:27 PM

Nice body, that hair needs a fresh cut very badly.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 2:56 PM

He’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 3:23 PM

My gawd, that tube site has utter filth all over it. It's disgusting. Go to the "gay bizarre" category if you want to be traumatized for life.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 3:52 PM

God, I miss going to the gym and its sauna.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 4:04 PM

What I like best about this guy (next to his great body and nice, thick dick) is the fact that he's so polite to the dude who clearly doesn't care that the guy's trying to read.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 4:10 PM

Me too, r13. Used to go to the Korean spa every couple of weeks and miss casual relaxed nudity like this. Not sure when I’ll ever get to go back. Leary of being in the small space of a sauna, steam room or hot tub right now.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!