Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG it's like civil war going on in Australia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 11, 2021 10:13 PM

Mass protests. This could spark more around the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 3:36 PM

The media are condemning the protesters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 3:37 PM

I don't think it will spark more around the world. Most countries have already been through this shit, Australia is late to the party.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 3:38 PM

I don't like the police's use of horses. How retrograde. Like our ICE.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 3:39 PM

LOL immediately labeling them Nazis. Please.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 3:39 PM

Dramatic footage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 3:41 PM

Why aren't Australian politicians all vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 3:45 PM

In the video at R6, if they didn't turn on each other (in the middle of the segment), they could all march to the state parliament together.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 3:51 PM

What are they all unhappy about? Were Love Boat reruns canceled?

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 3:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 3:56 PM

[quote] I’ve been back in Melbourne for about six months, and it is easy to forget how abnormally cautious our so-called road map out of lockdown seems to the rest of the world. In the US, Britain and Europe, life and freedoms have returned to something close to normal despite having fewer than 70 per cent of their populations fully vaccinated. People still catch the virus and many still die. But unlike last year, when there were no vaccines, this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Those getting ill and dying overwhelmingly are those who chose not to get the jab when they could have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 3:57 PM

They agreed on 1 hour for the union bosses to get someone from the state government to speak with them.

In that 1 hour, the union boss called in a radio show and labelled the boys outside "extremists" and called in the armed police.

Despicable.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 3:58 PM

The police tackled women protesting the lockdowns a week ago, but are afraid of the union men. LOL.

That said, you see why they took away their guns. Once you take them, you can do anything to the commoners.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 4:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 4:00 PM

This happened because they don't want to be vaccinated or what

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 4:03 PM

Maybe Trump should move to Australia. It looks like he'd fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2021 4:09 PM

Gillian Mcfuckingkeith?! How did SHE suddenly crawl out of the woodwork?

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 4:10 PM

People are fighting back

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 4:11 PM

Plenty of hot bogan dick in that crowd.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2021 4:12 PM

Poor horses. That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2021 4:15 PM

Australia seems like the Alabama of the British Commonwealth.

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2021 4:17 PM

This senseless coronaphobia must stop. If people want to die from the Chinese plague, just let them die. It's still better than dying from suicide, alone and penniless. Thousands of people have killled themselves in my country this year because their lives/businesses went straight to the shitter and because the government has repeatedly mismanaged the lockdowns.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2021 4:18 PM

Toronto yesterday I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2021 4:23 PM

Beatdown of an old woman by police days before the union protests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2021 4:25 PM

I agree with r22. Just open everything up, drop the mandates, and let the chips fall where they may. Governments are doing far more harm than the virus and are risking the dangers of unintended consequences.

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2021 4:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2021 4:29 PM

These men are young, strong, unafraid and full of energy, but they're too scared to take a simple jab in their arm?

The mind absolutely boggles.

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2021 4:29 PM

What are they chanting @ R10?

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2021 4:31 PM

I am fine with letting the unvaccinated die, but they need to give up rights to hospital beds and ventilators. You don’t want to get vaccinated? Fine. If you get sick, keep your horse medicated ass at home to die.

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Oh I am keeping my passport on hand and flights out on watch. Out where I am it's 25% vaccination rate and, as of today, everyone must present a vaccine pass to enter cafes, bars, restaurants, theaters and gyms. Otherwise they have to do a costly COVID test and show negative results 72 hours before or proof of having been infected within the last 4 months and gotten well. And, as of now, the majority of Romanians polled say they prefer getting COVID to getting the jab. The mentality stretches to Bulgaria and, our colleagues from Moldova say that all the Russians and Ukrainians they know say the same (and these are the educated ones too). Prefer the disease and possibily of a ventilator. What in the actual fuck is that "logic"?

This way, we will NEVER escape COVID. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2021 4:45 PM

Wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2021 4:51 PM

[quote] Thousands of people have killled themselves in my country this year because their lives/businesses went straight to the shitter and because the government has repeatedly mismanaged the lockdowns.

Sure, Jan.

You know those bodies in the hospital morgues? They’re not suicide victims!

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2021 5:05 PM

r32, the combination of suicides and overdoses in developed countries and the increase of deaths due to famine over the past year are all directly related to poor decisions by governments in a massive overreaction to Covid, and outnumber the number of deaths from Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2021 5:18 PM

Australia is only western democracy that is still stuck their endless lockdown limbo while others had opened for months now. My fully vaccinated cousin in VIC unhappy with the situation too. They're not just banned from leaving the country but also from crossing state lines.

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2021 5:29 PM

The vaccine pushback isn’t just an American thing. For some reason, about a third of every population is pushing back. They’re usually conservative, white and racist too.

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2021 6:03 PM

Australians. Once again proving how backwards they are.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2021 6:05 PM

Remember when Datalounge used to say Australians were racist? Now wonder if it's true. Anti vaxxers and bigots are usually one and the same. Just look at Deplorables in the US.

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2021 6:07 PM

Here in England the black "community" (I sound very American) were the ones most rejecting the vax.

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2021 6:14 PM

White people in Eastern Europe are rejecting the vaccine, including the "progressive" ones who misunderstand Western "progressive minds". My roommate knows a few who say vegetarianism/organic only/veganism and being out in nature will prevent serious illness and big pharma is evil. Hence, low vaccination rates even here in a multi-cultural city...absolutely wild. As for Australia, of course, the MAGA crowd back home and the Putin and right-wing asshole dronesin the EU will follow suite. We already see he carnage of their silent protest in ICU's.

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2021 6:23 PM

Amateur videographers need to shut up while filming.

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]the combination of suicides and overdoses in developed countries and the increase of deaths due to famine over the past year are all directly related to poor decisions by governments in a massive overreaction to Covid, and outnumber the number of deaths from Covid.

Hunger has ALWAYS been a leading cause of death, and has little to nothing to do with Covid, and everything to do with war (Yemen, where 20 million people rely on food assistance), poverty and poor infrastructure, or drought.

As for suicides and overdoses (which, again happen regardless of a pandemic) the statistics show at least in western countries that numbers have dropped over the last year.

Stop making shit up R33.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2021 8:03 PM

"Protest exclusion zones" in British Columbia? Way too many nutbars losing their shit at hospitals and schools...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2021 8:16 PM

it's getting worse and worse - you gurls will like the young amateur photographer on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2021 8:37 PM

^^ that one's really something, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2021 8:39 PM

and look at this evil cunt - I mean the way he talks to people, it's unbelievable,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2021 8:41 PM

[quote] about a third of every population is pushing back. They’re usually conservative, white and racist too.

Whatever their color maybe they are just tired of being subjected to restrictions that don't apply to their "betters".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2021 8:52 PM

The guy in the video in R45 is my new hero.

Fuck the anti-vaxxers. And ban them from getting medical attention at hospitals. Far more deserving, RESPONSIBLE people can use the beds.

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2021 8:54 PM

More evil at r47.

by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2021 8:57 PM

Pushing back or punching out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 22, 2021 8:57 PM

Just a brief update. About 2 weeks ago my roommate went to get some stuff from the local mall (everything is centralized there) and no cab would take her because the distance was too short. She heard 2 girls speaking English (an Aussie accent and an English girl). No cabs would take them either despite the fact that they had blankets, pots, pans and other things. Finally, she told them to team up with her and get a cab to drive each one to their location in a group so the cab driver could make enough for the night. Turns out the women in question had rented for the summer and fall festivals into the Christmas market season and said it was cheaper and more free to stay here, pay 400 bucks a month on rent, and take trains to Vienna, Budapest and all kind of places until "all this blows over". Both were unmasked and she said they had to mask up cuz the driver won't take them otherwise as it's illegal.

As of Friday, everyone is supposed to show the green pass in public indoor venues. These girls said it was still just easier and far cheaper with working from home to lay low here for the pandemic. It's absolutely crazy but they feel pretty confident because rhey are vaccinated and renting in the countryside for 1/10 of the price back home, pretty much isolated, and have cheap trains that allow easy EU travel.

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2021 10:35 PM

Cops need to start shooting these fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2021 10:45 PM

Most who refused to mask (and reject the vaccine now) are not full-blown virus deniers. Instead, they simply didn't believe-and still don't- that it can harm people like them.

But if you know it can harm others who aren't like you, and you still refuse to the take the measures that reduce the risk of spreading the virus to them, you are a sociopath.

If you refuse a vaccine when you have no valid health reason to do so (as almost no one does), thereby keeping the virus alive longer by increasing the risk of mutations, you are saying that other people's lives don't matter to you.

And if you expected to be infected, hospitalized, and die, you would never take those risks.

That's what the ICU confessions signify - that they care about their own lives quite a bit, whatever they might think of others.

Now that's it caught up with them, the tears flow, and the panic sets in their faces as they wonder what they've done to themselves.

Because they never wanted to die...they just didn't care if other people did. -Tim Wise

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2021 11:11 PM

R52 This absolutely nails it!!! It's been clear from the get-go with this pandemic that it has revealed how many in society really are just out for themselves. Sociopaths. No basic empathy. Not surprising, but still frightening and depressing. So many people just don't care, never have, never will...until they're on their death bed, of course. Then they care...but again, only for themselves.

And then you look at the responses in social media...these folks really believe it's some form of totalitarianism to control them. Our educational systems failed us. Minds so easily warped by lies, propaganda, pseudoscience and paranoia.

There's a whole other 'virus' in this world that is more blatant than ever...willful ignorance+fear. A dangerous combination.

by Anonymousreply 53September 23, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote] it has revealed how many in society really are just out for themselves.

That is human nature. That is normal.

by Anonymousreply 54September 23, 2021 3:13 AM

R34, but how are your cousin's friend's balls?

by Anonymousreply 55September 23, 2021 3:14 AM

I don't mind if the anti-vaxxers die, go ahead and be quick about it. The problem I have is with all the innocent lives they are taking with them to the morgue.

Segregate the motherfuckers, isolate them and they can kill each other instead of us.

by Anonymousreply 56September 23, 2021 3:17 AM

Oz is shithole status, just like the US. New Zealand is fighting for their citizens and winning the fight against covid first world style.New Zealand removed right wing ring worm from their national airwaves, they don't have to deal with disinformation from Foxxx snooze.

by Anonymousreply 57September 23, 2021 3:22 AM

New Zealand vigilantly protecting its citizens from white meat and two sides

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 23, 2021 3:33 AM

LMAO @R58

by Anonymousreply 59September 23, 2021 3:39 AM

KFC contraband!

by Anonymousreply 60September 23, 2021 3:40 AM

No one cares about Australia unless it involves sexy surfer dudes.

by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2021 3:46 AM

Was Donald coming to visit or something?

by Anonymousreply 62September 23, 2021 3:50 AM

It makes me very sad to see what is happening in Australia. It is a wonderful country and I hope their people stay safe.

I do think that segregating the vaccine refusers might be an excellent idea….

by Anonymousreply 63September 23, 2021 4:27 AM

Good for them for fighting back. AUSTRALIA IS A PENAL COLONY AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 64September 23, 2021 4:39 AM

Aussies don’t like tyranny

by Anonymousreply 65September 23, 2021 4:42 AM

Nothing more free than death.

by Anonymousreply 66September 23, 2021 5:25 AM

[quote] OMG it's like civil war going on in Australia

Yes, members of the left are fighting against members of the left.

by Anonymousreply 67September 23, 2021 5:30 AM

The Australian government closed the constriction industry. Those people being shot with rubber bullets are largely workers from a left-wing union and their families.

Meanwhile ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 23, 2021 6:01 AM

No, R68, incorrect! The Victorian government closed it.

New South Wales placed restrictions on it for some weeks but it's thriving again now.

by Anonymousreply 69September 23, 2021 6:05 AM

Yeesh. Nasty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 23, 2021 10:38 PM

excellent link, R70 -freaky

by Anonymousreply 71September 23, 2021 10:52 PM

R70 The rubber bullets were used when the thugs were invading the sacred War Memorial and the Parliamentary building.

Were rubber bullets used in the "Jan 6 insurrection"?

by Anonymousreply 72September 23, 2021 11:50 PM

white people have lost their fucking minds over this pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2021 12:13 AM

R72 is defensive for some reason. I’m not following.

by Anonymousreply 74September 24, 2021 12:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 24, 2021 1:27 AM

The reality TV programme I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! is facing criticism after a crew member contracted Covid-19, sending thousands of Australians into lockdown.

The make-up artist allegedly visited a number of establishments in the state of New South Wales (NSW) without checking-in or using a QR code.

She has been charged with multiple breaches of public health orders.

The incident has raised questions over the filming of shows in the area.

The 31-year-old woman, who has not been identified, 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑺𝒚𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, according to ABC News. She then visited a number of locations in the north of the state over the weekend.

The positive result forced some 135,000 people into a seven-day lockdown which came into effect on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Queensland has closed its border to the affected areas.

Australia has strict border restrictions, even between states, with many people cut-off from seeing loved ones.

"I can't see my parents but 'essential' workers can travel to a region to film," one person wrote on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 24, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote]This happened because they don't want to be vaccinated or what

They're upset because the national bird has been changed from emo to flamingo, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2021 1:44 AM

If this were Reddit, R52 would be getting my coins.

by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2021 1:55 AM

Break out the fire hoses and clean the streets of the anti-vaxxer filth.

by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2021 2:04 AM

If Australia type lockdowns and mandates came to the US there would be mass chaos and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2021 2:28 AM

[quote] Break out the fire hoses and clean the streets of the anti-vaxxer filth.

BLM knows you can't wait to do that. And the dogs too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 24, 2021 2:35 AM

Strange how it's become a left vs. right issue in the United States. In Australia, the anti vaxxers are not far right and neither is BLM. In a parallel universe where Trump is president and pushing the vaccine, I think the roles would be reversed.

by Anonymousreply 82September 24, 2021 2:41 AM

Funny how Australian police run away at sight of burly construction workers but have no problem shoving and macing an elderly woman.

by Anonymousreply 83September 24, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote] In a parallel universe where Trump is president and pushing the vaccine, I think the roles would be reversed.

In THIS universe we already saw that with Cuomo, Deblasio, MSNBC, Pelosi, Newsom, etc telling their audiences they didn't trust the vaccines Trump was developing. The same vaccines they now punish people for not accepting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 24, 2021 2:58 AM

R83 Don't make assumptions from brief snippets.

British and Aussie police use what is called 'The softly softly approach'.

They go soft at the beginning allowing citizens their lawful right to protest and after a few days or so go hard.

It's not easy being a police officer because there are lot of Irish, police-hating RATBAGS in the city of Melbourne. It is a cold city so the citizens don't laze around in the sun, they sit inside and read books or plan insurrection against any authority.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 24, 2021 3:00 AM

These protests look tame compared to some of the shit going down in the US. I understand the frustration but I can also understand the government is trying to protect people from getting and spreading the virus. Are they not getting the vaccine there?

by Anonymousreply 86September 24, 2021 3:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 24, 2021 4:50 AM

Who is the fucktard Rebel News fan? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 88September 24, 2021 5:27 AM

New Yorkers, notice how clean the streets are in Oz?

by Anonymousreply 89September 24, 2021 6:46 AM

Police are now shooting protestors with rubber bullets and imposing mandatory detentions of people who are simply going shopping. Australia is becoming an authoritarian hellhole.

by Anonymousreply 90September 24, 2021 7:05 AM

R90. You are making that up.

There are police on patrol but normal people have nothing to fear.

by Anonymousreply 91September 24, 2021 7:18 AM

Making it up, my ass, R90. Here is the proof, Doubting Thomas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 24, 2021 7:45 AM

This whole toxic Left / Right bullshit needs to stop. Guilty/Not Guilty. What the actual fuck? some of you are fucking evil.

30 years ago society thought many Gay people should die, because of AIDS and said the same sort of things some of you are saying now. “ Just let them get it”. “ Why should we pay for their hospital care?” They chose this, they could stop or change.” I heard that. It was despicable then, it is despicable now.

A year ago the Democrats were saying you couldn’t trust a vaccine from Trump. Now a year later after so many of you hope that Trumpsters just up and die , you say that they should trust the Democrats?

You have helped stoke this fire of fear and hate. You sanctimoniously pronounce you know better, but let’s be honest here ,no one knows a fucking thing.

A year and a half ago we were locking down for 2 weeks . That was a year and a half ago. We have been told to get the vaccine because it will stop others getting it and ourselves. Then we were told we can still catch it. Then we’re told we can still give it. Then we were told that we may still need to wear a mask, after being told that we wouldn’t have too. Then we were told we may need a booster. I mean can you honestly say the fucking message has been clear?

I have had the vaccine and I know most people I know have, but 3 months ago the Media were doing a big hit job on AstraZeneca and highlighting every blood clot that occurred. That is what made people hesitate I think.

by Anonymousreply 93September 24, 2021 9:38 AM

That video is from Rebel News. Not the greatest source.

[quote]Rebel News is a Canadian far-right political and social commentary media website operated by Rebel News Network, Ltd. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology known as counter-jihad. It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley.

by Anonymousreply 94September 24, 2021 10:56 AM

The protesters were throwing things at the police and got rubber bullets in return.

Cops shouldn't be firing rubber bullets when they have helmets and shields and body armor that keeps them from getting hurt by the golf balls protesters were throwing.

That said, Rebel News's spin on this is disingenuous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 24, 2021 11:00 AM

[quote] A year ago the Democrats were saying you couldn’t trust a vaccine from Trump.

Hey moron at R93, way to continue to spread that lie.

Kamala Harris rightly said that if Donald Trump said “take the vaccine” - BEFORE scientific analysis of its efficacy and safety - that she would refuse to do so, and would only take it once one deemed safe by the FDA. Which is entirely reasonable given how Trump was promoted fake cures like hydroxychloroquine and putting “disinfectants” into the bloodstream.

by Anonymousreply 96September 24, 2021 11:45 AM

R20 - not so easy for many. Two exes lost theirs in the pandemic and one was injured. Both are over 60 and have pre-existing conditions. Both HATE not working and staying inside. They've volunteered while sending tons of resumes and one bit the bullet and applied for a job in a restaurant. Yep, businesses would rather be short-staffed than hire a person over 60 (and, yes, he looks younger as he worked in fashion and took good care). The reality for many Ameircans over 45 is that, as Gen Z comes into the workforce, they aren't getting jobs. And these are jobs way below them and their level of experience. Why? Employers know Gen Z will put up with a lot of "violations" in terms of employee rights, will leave after a max of 2 years, and, finally, will accept lower pay because, hey, they have other side gigs.

by Anonymousreply 97September 24, 2021 11:53 AM

Oooopppps...wrong thread ^^^

by Anonymousreply 98September 24, 2021 11:54 AM

Australia is far too advanced for a civil war. That’s America! Lol

by Anonymousreply 99September 24, 2021 11:55 AM

[quote]Kamala Harris rightly said

Has she said anything rightly lately?

Don't hear much from her these days.

by Anonymousreply 100September 24, 2021 12:21 PM

Kamala has been busy buying Joe ice skates and skis for this winter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 24, 2021 12:39 PM

Of course, DL'ers say everything that they don't want to hear is far right. Theh accuse the true liberals on here of being Trumpists or Russians.

Rebel News is conservative, but not far right.

by Anonymousreply 102September 24, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote]Of course, DL'ers say everything that they don't want to hear is far right. Theh accuse the true liberals on here of being Trumpists or Russians.

I know... it's SO boring.

by Anonymousreply 103September 24, 2021 12:52 PM

Indeed, R85. These guys come out of the woodwork in Melbourne from time to time as a show of their diminishing union strength. Any issue will do as they are pro shit stirrers. They'll all be at home tomorrow watching the Grand Final. lmao

by Anonymousreply 104September 24, 2021 1:01 PM

R100 HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 105September 24, 2021 1:11 PM

No, they're far right, r102, it's impossible to deny it. You also are pretending like I just called them that in an ad hominem attack, when the truth is I linked to Wikipedia with dozens of legitimate government and news sources calling them far right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 24, 2021 1:12 PM

"Thousands of people have killled themselves in my country this year because their lives/businesses went straight to the shitter and because the government has repeatedly mismanaged the lockdowns." - Which country is this, r22, and can you link to the official stats?

by Anonymousreply 107September 24, 2021 1:26 PM

In spite of what's going on, Melbourne looks like a very handsome city. Not how I pictured it at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 24, 2021 1:34 PM

Austrian Air Force's subtle reminder to the citizens about the potential of bomb runs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 25, 2021 12:16 AM

Oh dear, r9.

by Anonymousreply 110September 25, 2021 12:20 AM

“A year ago the Democrats were saying you couldn’t trust a vaccine from Trump.” “Hey moron at [R93], way to continue to spread that lie.r96”

Did you read the fucking article under r84 ? That was what I was referring to. Seriously, I said nothing about Karmala that was your mind fuck not mine.

I am not saying that it was right, I was saying that Democrats helped stir this up at the beginning, in other words “Those without sin cast the first stone” . Though in this day and age if you said that we would have a fucking rock quarry of virtue.

by Anonymousreply 111September 25, 2021 1:57 AM

Australian police going door to door intimidating citizens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 25, 2021 3:40 AM

Surely there were signs that Australia was an aggressive bullying authoritarian state before the Corona era. This can't have come totally out of the blue.

by Anonymousreply 113September 25, 2021 5:00 AM

[quote] This can't have come totally out of the blue.

Disarming the citizens was the first signal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 25, 2021 5:28 AM

Just make sure we send in the Marines to airlift all the hot guys out and take them all to Cancun for "processing" before bringing them to the US.

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2021 1:04 AM

I went down to check out the construction protest on the freeway in Melbourne and damn there was some hot caveman dick there. Heaps of guys were pissing in various nooks after a day of drinking beer in the sun. I got out of there pretty quickly when 500 police started charging towards me!

by Anonymousreply 116October 6, 2021 12:26 PM

#ApartheidDay is trending on Twitter.

The Australian government has seriously miscalculated.

When they start stringing up spineless politicians in the town square then you will know that the gig is up.

by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2021 4:25 AM

R116 hot

by Anonymousreply 118October 11, 2021 4:27 AM

[quote] #ApartheidDay is trending on Twitter.

Idiots trend on Twitter.

And Conspiracy Theories trend on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 119October 11, 2021 4:37 AM

r119

When truckers from rural areas decline to travel to Metro areas to deliver food/meds/toilet paper, and no other truckers will take on the routes, urbanites are going to be outraged. And starving.

The sociopaths who support vaccine mandates and lockdowns need to be permanently removed from polite society. They are dangerous to the continuation of human civilization.

by Anonymousreply 120October 11, 2021 4:42 AM

If you want us to remove sociopaths from society we probably should start with you.

by Anonymousreply 121October 11, 2021 4:44 AM

Let the morons like R120 spread the disease amongst themselves. Darwin will take care of them.

by Anonymousreply 122October 11, 2021 4:54 AM

Ladies, there’s enough sociopathy to go around.

by Anonymousreply 123October 11, 2021 4:55 AM

R120 I’m amazed at the way these people constantly insist on biting the hand that feeds them.

by Anonymousreply 124October 11, 2021 4:56 AM

[quote] I’m amazed at the way these people constantly insist on biting the hand that feeds them

Yes, I’m amazed at all the Aussie bludgers spreading Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theories on Twitter and attending super-spreader rallies while taking Federal Government dole money.

by Anonymousreply 125October 11, 2021 7:39 AM

Weirdly, I just talked to an Aussie who's worried about us here in the US. I think he's right, our problem with civil unrest over these right wing agitation issues is much worse.

by Anonymousreply 126October 11, 2021 8:11 AM

[quote]Weirdly, I just talked to an Aussie who's worried about us here in the US.

I guess he needs a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 127October 11, 2021 10:10 AM

Aussie boys in Cancun having their own "super spreader".

by Anonymousreply 128October 11, 2021 11:20 AM

China is punishing Australia

by Anonymousreply 129October 11, 2021 3:23 PM

R129 It's speedo envy - payback for what those boys are packin' down under.

by Anonymousreply 130October 11, 2021 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!