Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Fender

Just discovered his music. Love it!! And he makes me feel things down there…

Any music recommendations in the same vein?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 2:09 PM

Created this thread because the old one’s already closed.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 9:26 AM

Sam Fender is the best. His lyrics and music are quite advanced for his age. He has a long future ahead.

Gerry Cinnamon is another fave of mine.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 9:37 AM

Totally! And will check out Gerry Cinnamon for sure.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 3:14 PM

He really is great, hilarious and very cute.

I hope that whatever health issue he has/had is now under control and manageable. It sounds like it was serious and is not entirely behind him, but I respect that he doesn't want to reveal exactly what it was/is.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2021 7:25 PM

I just discovered him also and looked up his backstory. Damn, the guy had a rough start in life. I’m glad he’s been able to get past it and make inroads into the music world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 1:37 PM

He's great. I hope he becomes better known in the US.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 2:05 PM

R6 I agree, not sure why he hasn’t broken here yet.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 2:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!