Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mother of four, who proudly posted that she was 'unmasked, unmuzzled, and unvaccinated,' dies of COVID-19 at age 40

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 28, 2021 1:47 PM

Guess she owned the libs, huh?đŸ€Ș

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 5:08 AM

And of course they have a gofundme up and running!

"I was wrong about everything, encouraged others to put their lives in danger and now I'm dead. Send money now!"

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 5:11 AM

I'm try very very hard not to use the distasteful word *cunt* in this post.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 5:15 AM

Dying of covid is so 2020.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 5:15 AM

[quote]'Kristen was a beautiful and amazing woman but more than that she was a phenomenal mother who always, ALWAYS put her children first,' she wrote.

[quote]'She lived for her children (Tayden, McKenna, Ella, and Ryenn) and loved being their mother more than anything in her life.

Yes, she put them so first, and lived for them so much, that she left them motherless at 40 for absolutely no reason.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 5:17 AM

They're dropping like flies

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 5:17 AM

[quote]On a GoFundMe page that has reaised over $11,000 for her funeral, a loved one also shared the new, which is 'devastating to everyone that knew her.'

[quote]'Kristen was a beautiful and amazing woman but more than that she was a phenomenal mother who always, ALWAYS put her children first,' she wrote.

[quote]'She lived for her children ([bold]Tayden,[/bold] McKenna, Ella, and [bold]Ryenn[/bold]) and loved being their mother more than anything in her life.

Words fail me.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 5:18 AM

It's really as if covid is particularly zeroing in on these people.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 5:18 AM

I'm so proud of her.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 5:20 AM

"Tayden" is like "Track" or "Trig"... or "Trog."

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 5:21 AM

Don't I remember a Tayden, McKenna, and Ryenn doing a threesome together on SeanCody?

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 5:21 AM

She "unexpectedly passed away". So, What were they expecting?

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 5:25 AM

Come sit next to me, girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 5:26 AM

The same genes that would compel someone to squeeze out FOUR kids and name them
 those names
 also led her to refuse vaccination.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 5:27 AM

Fauci said if you're unvaccinated that Covid Delta will find you.

They're dropping like flies because they're sitting ducks. No one is coming to save them at the last minute. Sweet Baby Jesus sent you the vaccine, dummies.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 5:28 AM

Unmasked, unmuzzled, unvaccinated, but not overly unfiltered in every photo. Sorry, I don't care any longer about these loons. The sad part is the her family, friends, and comrades-in-arms will simply turn their blame and vitriol on one, or more, demographic groups that they feel are "really" responsible.

She was responsible for her own demise.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2021 5:28 AM

Oh god. I guess McKenna is the new white trash name. At least five skanks in my neighborhood have babies named “McKenna.”

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 5:29 AM

Yet another California hillbilly / Okie. It constantly amazes me that I have to spend a million dollars and up to live among the same white trash I’d encounter in the Midwest or south.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 5:33 AM

Perhaps going around in public unmasked and unvaccinated telling strangers not to wear masks or get vaccinated is not the best idea during a respiratory pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2021 5:39 AM

Score another one for Darwin.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2021 5:46 AM

My only regret is that she didn’t live - & die - in a battleground state.

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2021 5:47 AM

[quote]Score another one for Darwin.

No. Back to 9th grade bio for you!

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2021 5:49 AM

If she had died before she gave birth to four children, it would have been score another one for Darwin, r20.

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2021 5:50 AM

I meant it in the "Darwin Awards" humorous sense. No need to be picky about it.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2021 5:55 AM

And unintelligent.

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2021 6:01 AM

It's usually fat people. Maybe she was a smoker...

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2021 6:01 AM

Another shining example that wearing

glasses doesn't make you smarter.

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2021 6:03 AM

[quote] No need to be picky about it.

Welcome to Datalounge, newbie.

You have a lot to learn!

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2021 6:04 AM

[quote] Tayden, McKenna, Ella, and Ryenn

One of these is not like the others. Was Ella adopted? Or did she change her name from Madyssyynn?

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2021 6:23 AM

She should have tried to get murdered by some dumb dude. She was blonde, after all.

Then, her spawn could have made some Netflix murder doc money.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2021 6:26 AM

Ella is just her nickname.

Her full name was Ellamenteri

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2021 6:28 AM

I'm Tayden. This is my wife, Aiden. And these are my friends: Jayden, Kaeden, and Braden.

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2021 6:31 AM

Makes me sad that her selfishness has cause her children pain, bright side one less toxic person to ruin them.

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2021 6:32 AM

I do love hearing about the deaths of anti-vaxxers.

But can we stop posting links to the Daily Mail? It's a right-wing tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2021 6:34 AM

[quote] Welcome to Datalounge, newbie. You have a lot to learn!

Thank you. I've been reading and posting here for more than 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2021 6:38 AM

R29 - i worked in a school where a kid was named “mattisyn”. like, i CAN’T.

i knew her father, too; we used to draw dicks on his face when he passed out drunk on our couch.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2021 6:40 AM

Die, hate, cry!

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2021 6:43 AM

Yay!

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2021 6:44 AM

Also noticed how it's the loud and proud anti vaxxers and anti maskers who are die off first?

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2021 6:48 AM

*dying

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2021 6:48 AM

She died doing what she loved: Being a dumbass deplorable and owning the libs.

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2021 6:52 AM

Hopefully her kids will luck out and get adopted by better parents, such as a nice pack of wolves.

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2021 6:57 AM

Lib ownership is worth dying for!

Die today and own a lib for eternity!

Show them how much you own them, DIE RIGHT NOW! Hallelujah.

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2021 6:59 AM

She proclaimed herself a “freethinker” who “questions everything “.

Not no more!

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2021 7:14 AM

Another free thinker goes to an early grave.

Now who will advocate for the "vaccine injured"?

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2021 7:19 AM

I never even heard of Escalon where she is from and I live in Calif. Yet again, it's from the central valley where all the Deplorables live. That part of California is like our own shitty part of Texas. It's a dystopian wasteland, very flat, nothing to see but oil wells and miles of produce crops for hundreds of miles. She did it just for the attention. Probably the most exciting thing in her life that ever happened. Literally dying for attention.

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2021 7:31 AM

Stupid, selfish, decadent woman.

My mother died of cancer in her 50s. She fought hard and tried everything.

This woman prematurely inflicted that pain of loss on her kids at age 40 because she didn't want to get a shot. Four kids still in school, who need their mother.

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2021 7:39 AM

It's probably for the best. She was obviously a horrible self involved mother. Those kids might have a better chance if they get adopted out to someone less idiotic and selfish. Think about it, if she never got sick it would have just reinforced her attitude and beliefs which she would drill into 4 more impressionable spawn.

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2021 7:44 AM

[Quote]My mother died of cancer in her 50s

My mother died of breast cancer at 33 leaving three kids. As the oldest, I can say it was hell

and can relate to the children's pain.

Wacko woman

by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2021 8:14 AM

It seems every preacher, talk show host, or loudmouth suddenly gets covid and dies.

It is almost as if they have a special strain that infects only these folks.

by Anonymousreply 50September 21, 2021 8:50 AM

I remember her from the Herman Cain Awards. It's getting harder and harder to keep track of them, but it's safe to guess she had all the classic dog whistling anti-BLM memes

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2021 9:00 AM

Did her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2021 9:06 AM

R52 Yes....but if it's good enough for Gertrude Stein.

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2021 9:10 AM

We are so proud of our mom. She really owned those Libs.

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2021 9:13 AM

I think you're all barking up the wrong tree call her a deplorable. She looks like a typical earthy, crunchy, new age California idiot to me. Into veganism and yoga. Anti-vax because she only puts natural things in her body. And because one of her kids probably had a bad reaction to a vaccine (or so she thought). Maybe one is autistic, hence, the "never again" comment.

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2021 9:37 AM

All these pompous, know-t-all, defiant assholes aren't doing all that well.

Mother of four...I guess she showed them.

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2021 9:41 AM

[quote] She looks like a typical earthy, crunchy, new age California idiot to me. Into veganism and yoga. Anti-vax because she only puts natural things in her body.

I would agree with you, except that she was also flouting masking policies and making it a point to broadcast that.

Zero sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2021 10:27 AM

[quote]I think you're all barking up the wrong tree call her a deplorable. She looks like a typical earthy, crunchy, new age California idiot to me.

Not if you look up where she lives. It's Deplorable land not San Francisco. The only places to ear in her hood have golden arches.

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2021 10:36 AM

I wonder which network she watched.

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2021 10:37 AM

Don't forget me! I was Mommy's favorite!

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2021 10:46 AM

Society is better off without her and people of her ilk who have no regard for anybody but themselves. She was not an expert, she was not conducting her own research - just a cunt with an inflated sense of self-importance who had her biases confirmed through Facebook memes and conspiracy theories.

I'll save my sympathy for those who don't have the agency to protect themselves and others. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2021 10:52 AM

r60 YOU, my friend, have given me the chuckle for the day. 😂

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2021 10:54 AM

I feel much sorrow for those who died before the vaccine was available. However, for those who today refuse to get vaccinated, and go around maskless claiming they have a right to their own liberty, I give zero fucks for them. You can't be willfully blind to facts, science and common sense and expect any sympathy. You are also putting others at risk.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2021 11:11 AM

Of course you conveninetly leave out all the people who refused the mask, vaccine and are just fine, as well as those who took the vaccine and died of it.

Of course in truth, dying from the vaccine is a rare event but it DOES happen. BUT SO IS, dying from Covid, it's also rare for a 40 year old to die from it.

Yet you fail to mention that part, because it's not part of your narrative.

In the end it was her choice, so you should mind your own business. If gays want to bareback and have sex and get AIDS and die, that is their business. Except they don't die, taxpayers and insurers pay the price for their choices, like they do with fat people and smokers

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2021 11:30 AM

AIDS deaths in the past year 13,000

Covid deaths in the past year: 2/3’s of a million

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2021 11:43 AM

[quote]Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

So that includes people, of all ages, who die in a car wreck on their way home from the CVS or wherever they got the vaccine.

To date, 25,000 Americans aged 40-49 have died of COVID. The narrative is the facts. Among the facts is that this lady was a fool and her kids have stupid names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2021 11:52 AM

[quote] I wonder which network she watched.

OWN.

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2021 11:54 AM

[quote] it's also rare for a 40 year old to die from it.

Generally correct. It is relatively rare. So why would anyone want to take that chance, not knowing if the disease will affect them in the same way or not.

Dead is final. You can’t hit reset and say “I didn’t think it was going to hit me this badly. Ok, I changed my mind.”

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2021 11:56 AM

I'm here to pick up Tayden, McKenna, Ella, and Ryenn for their playdate with Logan, Brogan, Jogan-Rogan and little Jojoba.

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2021 12:02 PM

[Quote] If gays want to bareback and have sex and get AIDS and die, that is their business.

That's exactly the difference, dumb fuck R64. You can't contract HIV without actively participating in the act of transmission. You'd have to paint my guts with cum or shoot your jizz onto my bleeding gums before I'd have a chance of being infected. You don't contract HIV by sharing a cup, sitting on a toilet seat, kissing, or breathing the same air as a person with the virus - even if they have a high viral load. When it comes to barebacking, we can choose to engage in risky behaviour, should we wish - but on the whole, the risk is ours and ours alone.

Covid doesn't work like that. I don't have a choice in minimising the risk if a maskless frau decides for herself that she won't be muzzled and spreads infected her droplets everywhere she waddles. This is why it is supremely selfish to not wear a mask. It ain't just your business when you risk infecting everybody around you.

At best, the comparison between Covid and HIV transmission is ill-informed; at worst, it is heinous and you sound like a homophobic prick.

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2021 12:02 PM

So sorry she didn't live long enough to read the "I think Covid is almost completely over" thread.

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2021 12:04 PM

She was christer, not a cruncher

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2021 12:06 PM

I love how they all think the vax "needs more research," but they all believe in the invisible sky daddy and "prayer warriors" which don't seem to have a very track record! Where is the research on that?

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2021 12:07 PM

Sorry notsorry

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2021 12:09 PM

Wa wa wa. Cry me a river.

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2021 12:17 PM

I’m sitting here picturing Bette Davis saying her famous line, “She’s dead. Good” and wondering what else she might have said on the subject.

“She. Was. An
 I-D-I-O-T !

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2021 12:22 PM

R69

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2021 12:29 PM

[quote] I love how they all think the vax "needs more research,"

I wonder if it requires the same amount of research the drugs they’re being given in the hospital while they’re gasping for breath deserve.

Don’t you need to “research” those also?

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2021 12:30 PM

Where the hell did R64 waddle in from?

by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2021 1:23 PM

R79 She came from Telegram. She’s owning the libs or something.

by Anonymousreply 80September 21, 2021 1:26 PM

Now maybe her kids have a shot at being normal.

by Anonymousreply 81September 21, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote]as well as those who took the vaccine and died of it.

Do you really want to play this game? Are you really that fool who points at the jaywalker and ignores the mass murderer on a killing spree?

[quote]if gays want to bareback and have sex and get AIDS and die, that is their business.

Despite seeing it countless times, it still shocks me how bad you people are at making arguments to defend your position.

by Anonymousreply 82September 21, 2021 1:39 PM

What sort of fucked up trauma does this provide for the kids of these idiots? Will they lionize their parent, or parents, in order to ignore the fact that he / she / they died in such a stupid, preventable way? Will they change their name (in this case even their Christian ones) to avoid the public humiliation of being associated with such a stunt queen?

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote] 4 kids by different men. Anyone surprised she didn't believe in protection?

OK DLers, which one of you whores wrote this in the comments

by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2021 1:41 PM

[quote]Will they change their name (in this case even their Christian ones)

"Christian" ones? Do you think there was a St. Tayden?

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2021 2:12 PM

r64, 2000+ people died from Covid in America yesterday? 675,000 U.S. deaths associated with the coronavirus have been reported since Feb. 29, 2020.

How many people died from the vaccine? Less than 7,000 which includes many people over the age of 90 who were given the vaccine and died shortly thereafter most likely from other causes but were included for reporting purposes.

Educate yourself...

by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2021 2:36 PM

They are passive suicide cases.

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2021 2:38 PM

Her children dodged the bullet and lifetimes of therapy there.

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2021 2:41 PM

The trolls still trying to sell the vaccine as dangerous or deadly lost the numbers game a long time ago.

There have been roughly 3 billion people vaccinated worldwide. If the vaccine were as deadly as Covid, 60,000,000 would have died from it.

SIXTY MILLION.

The fool at R64 needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2021 2:50 PM

R89 The thing is these people like r64 can’t stop themselves. They are addicted to the crazy and fuels their life.

by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2021 3:02 PM

I hope her kids pull themselves up by their bootstraps and don't beg for government handouts now that mommy's dead.

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote] Will they change their name (in this case even their Christian ones)

[quote] "Christian" ones? Do you think there was a St. Tayden?

Poor Boris, doesn't even know the meaning of Christian name. Really sad that we get such basic trolls around here.

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2021 3:27 PM

r92=humor impaired

by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2021 3:29 PM

r93, sure, sure. That was supposed a joke. Nice save, *two thumbs up*

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2021 3:31 PM

Yet another parent who would proudly proclaim that they would do anything for their children*

*except get a vaccine shot

by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2021 3:41 PM

FOUR school age kids and she actively, eagerly endangers herself over obvious lies about a deadly, easily transmitted disease. Mother of the year!

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote]—Rotted Corpse Magazine

Oooh, that reminds me, I need to renew my subscription. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 97September 21, 2021 5:18 PM

I'm sure that she was doing her own research. Sad that she wasn't able to complete it.

by Anonymousreply 98September 21, 2021 5:25 PM

Thank you Dr. Minaj, for your selfless dedication to your cousin's friend's testicles.

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2021 5:30 PM

I wonder if she decided she'd been "mistaken" and she wanted to take the vaccine as she struggled for each breath in the hospital?

I love when the covidiots do that. It makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.

You know, we've been making fun of the ridiculous names those fraus give their children for years. It's gratifying to finally see Baby Jebus taking action on them. I might have preferred a plague of locusts but this is good too.

by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2021 5:30 PM

R69, Can you pick up Teegan, Dagan, Cason and Raynor on the way? I have Yoga class!!

by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2021 5:55 PM

[quote]In the end it was her choice, so you should mind your own business.

Her four children don't seem to have played any role in her decision. Now their mother is gone forever, which will affect them the rest of their lives. It was incredibly selfish behavior on her part.

Sorry, but the vast majority of Americans find her actions contemptible and we won't hesitate to say so, so you'd better get used to us not "minding our own business."

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2021 6:04 PM

[quote]I think you're all barking up the wrong tree call her a deplorable. She looks like a typical earthy, crunchy, new age California idiot to me. Into veganism and yoga. Anti-vax because she only puts natural things in her body. And because one of her kids probably had a bad reaction to a vaccine (or so she thought). Maybe one is autistic, hence, the "never again" comment.

I know someone like this; she actually did get COVID (though a mild version) and kept raging about "NO ONE RECOGNIZES NATURAL IMMUNITY" - well, yeah, they don't because with different variants floating around, you can be immune to one variant, but still get another, possibly more lethal variant.

Yes, most younger/healthier people do tend to have mild cases, but in the Russian Roulette of life, occasionally you lose that bet, just like this woman. I'll bet this woman followed all sorts of groups on Facebook, affirming her choices & telling scary stories about people who got the vaccine & turned into werewolves (or some damn thing).

But now she's dead & Potato, Tomato & Tornado have no momma. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 103September 21, 2021 6:09 PM

R47/r49, People like her don't really care about their kids. In this age of social media, kids are merely accessories and vanity projects. They have all these kids and live in huge houses (all on the husband's single salary) so they can type "Mom" on their profiles and show off their faux-idyllic lives.

by Anonymousreply 104September 21, 2021 6:09 PM

She looks like one of those Sarah Palin style skanks.

Age-inappropriate long “beach” hair, prematurely aged face, over plucked white trashy eyebrows, ass hanging out of too-short running shorts, apparently fucked every time a man crossed her path with the oodles of kids to prove it
 but she has smart girl glasses, so she’s not a trash bag!

by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2021 6:19 PM

She called herself a "Mom for Liberty" or something like that. She was absolutely a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 106September 21, 2021 6:20 PM

Was she married? Haven’t seen any quotes from a husband.

I bet he has a goatee.

by Anonymousreply 107September 21, 2021 6:21 PM

They keep going on and on about the vaccine being bad like their info is science-based.

Since they're obviously thorough in their research, can someone please cite the long-term studies on ingesting fish tank cleaner and horse de-wormer since they they will so quickly take those things? I mean clearly, there are decades of studies on using those two things for a new virus since they're so adamant in their belief that those things will cure covid.

by Anonymousreply 108September 21, 2021 7:03 PM

She died the way she lived. Stupidly.

by Anonymousreply 109September 21, 2021 7:29 PM

The HermanCainAward forum on Reddit is just an endless collection of stories like hers, one after the other, all these people who called vaccines/mandates/masking fascist, etc., and then got sick and died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 21, 2021 8:27 PM

I'll be there are some good times packed into that reddit.

I just laugh and laugh and laugh when these feel-good reports come out.

by Anonymousreply 111September 21, 2021 8:30 PM

We accept her, we accept her, one of us, one of us, gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2021 8:36 PM

[quote] I'll be there are some good times packed into that reddit.

That subreddit, along with the "Capitol Consequences" one, are my go to places when I need some pick me ups after a stressful day at work.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2021 8:38 PM

Wonderful news, and as that great sage, Scrooge uttered, "and decrease the surplus population."

by Anonymousreply 114September 21, 2021 8:40 PM

I will say it..."DEAD STUPID CUNT"

by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2021 8:44 PM

"In the end it was her choice, so you should mind your own business".

Nope, no way. It is my business when these COVID crazies do all they can to expose me, my family, friends, community to a highly contagious virus. Whether or not her risk of dying was high, the infection has a range consequences for her and everyone around her. Even being off work a few days, to being very ill for weeks, to permanent disability is a real possibility and very costly for society.

Not only her decision by a long shot. Of course, she doesn't have to be concerned about any of that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2021 9:18 PM

But we do.

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2021 9:21 PM

Had I known it was this easy to get republicans to commit suicide then trump would have never won the election.

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2021 9:22 PM

No one's mentioned the fathers of these kids, who are now probably going to get stuck raising them. And if there were indeed multiple fathers, then those kids will probably never see each other again.

by Anonymousreply 119September 22, 2021 2:32 AM

She got things all backwards!

by Anonymousreply 120September 22, 2021 2:58 AM

I guess she wasn't taking her Vitamin D, Zinc and horse wormer

by Anonymousreply 121September 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Or Jeebus was busy bowling when she was calling him.

by Anonymousreply 122September 22, 2021 11:34 AM

If more people have now died of COVID than died in 1918, how many would it take to make a consequential dent in the R-voting population?

by Anonymousreply 123September 22, 2021 1:38 PM

As mentioned above, this cunt's "smart lady glasses" were cosplaying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 22, 2021 1:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 22, 2021 1:46 PM

Nothing says “class” like a 40-year-old mom with four dubiously named kids and an arm covered in tattoos!

by Anonymousreply 126September 22, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote] “She was the kind of person that even if she didn't have anything she would give the shirt off of her back to anyone in need.”

But she wouldn’t put on a mask to help protect others.

How many people did she infect?

by Anonymousreply 127September 22, 2021 3:03 PM

Do these fucking morons who write this stuff not get this?

by Anonymousreply 128September 22, 2021 3:34 PM

lol someone left this comment on the GFM

Charles Darwin donated $5 Congratulations on achieving the ultimate freedom ... from life.

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2021 2:53 PM

Was she working GoFundMe even before she was infected?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2021 9:32 PM

Is that her in the pic at R130. She looked insane and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2021 9:35 PM

GoFundMe quote:

[quote]We’re all people and we should all be there for each other .

Yes, by putting on a mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2021 9:44 PM

But she ain’t there for nobody now.

by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2021 9:53 PM

I don’t get why the anti-vaxxers haven’t figured out our plot to kill them all off.

by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2021 10:01 PM

Fucking Joe Biden is paying your funeral expenses assholes.

by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2021 10:06 PM

r14 I have THREE siblings and we grew up upper middle class. I'm sorry your parents only had room for you in the trailer. Fuck off with your lazy generalizations.

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2021 10:09 PM

Yes, r136 your eloquence and intimate trailer knowledge certainly suggest a push upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2021 10:45 PM

Yes people raised in decent environments have never heard of trailers, that makes total sense. It's also a fact that only people who grew up in poverty swear. R14 is rancid cunt and so are you.

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2021 11:40 PM

How strange that this article makes no mention whatsoever of the children's father -- whether this woman was a single mom because she and the father of her four kids are divorced (if they were ever married), or if he died, or any other possibility for that matter. I would think some revelation as to whether or not there is a surviving parent in the picture might well have a bearing on how much money is donated through the GoFundMe.

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2021 11:58 PM

[quote] whether this woman was a single mom because she and the father of her four kids are divorced

THE father? There are four fathers, from what I’ve read.

by Anonymousreply 140September 24, 2021 1:22 PM

r139 r140 see r119

by Anonymousreply 141September 24, 2021 1:54 PM

Sorry, nothing I have read indicated whether there is one father or multiple fathers, whether that man or those men are still in the picture, etc.

If there are FOUR fathers, there are no words.....

by Anonymousreply 142September 24, 2021 2:33 PM

Can I have her stuff?

by Anonymousreply 143September 24, 2021 2:49 PM

Her aunt wrote the obligatory tribute-

[quote] "So many people need her here, but God must have special plans for her in heaven."

by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote]"So many people need her here, but God must have special plans for her in heaven."

Or....if it's true that she had four children by four different men, one after the other, over the space of less than a decade, maybe she has gone to Hell for being a wanton? Unfortunately, if you're fool enough to believe the good stuff promised by religion, you have to believe the bad stuff as well.

by Anonymousreply 145September 24, 2021 3:33 PM

Not to mention all out of wedlock.

I hear tell religion frowns on that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 146September 24, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote]Not to mention all out of wedlock. I hear tell religion frowns on that sort of thing.

I didn't mention that because I wasn't sure of the details. But yes, of course, even if she was married to each of those men when she had each of the children, she would have had to divorce each of them before marrying again, and that in itself is a huge no-no as far as her stupid religion is concerned. What fools, and hypocrites, these mortals be!

by Anonymousreply 147September 24, 2021 4:24 PM

From the DM comments:

[quote]A predictable outcome for tens of thousands who choose to conflate their 'rights' with their responsibilities.

by Anonymousreply 148September 24, 2021 4:25 PM

Dead whore—literally

by Anonymousreply 149September 24, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote]Mother of four, who proudly posted that she was '[bold]un[/bold]masked, [bold]un[/bold]muzzled, and [bold]un[/bold]vaccinated,' dies of COVID-19 at age 40. And now she's [bold]un[/bold]living.

How [italic]un[/italic]surprising, at least to sane people

How [italic]un[/italic]fort[italic]u[/italic]nate. What a dumb c[italic]un[/italic]t.

by Anonymousreply 150September 24, 2021 4:29 PM

^Pardon me. I'm [bold]un[/bold]coordinated at times!

by Anonymousreply 151September 24, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote] But yes, of course, even if she was married to each of those men when she had each of the children, she would have had to divorce each of them before marrying again...

That doesn't even fix the sin problem for Christians who believe divorce is not allowed according to the teachings of Jesus. You're married for life until your spouse dies, and then you can remarry. She would have had to successively kill each of them and then remarry, and that would have created even more sin problems for her. Catholics try to get around this "Married for Life" thing with the concept of God-approved annulments, but it's been laughably abused. "We been married for 30 years and have 4 children, but God didn't recognize it as a real marriage, so it's been annulled, and I can now have a real marriage for the FIRST time."

by Anonymousreply 152September 24, 2021 4:37 PM

It's isn't killing, r152, if they run into your knife...10 times.

by Anonymousreply 153September 24, 2021 4:43 PM

[quote]"So many people need her here, but God must have special plans for her in heaven."

"What are you doing here! Off to hell you go! That was always my plan for you!"

by Anonymousreply 154September 24, 2021 6:44 PM

[quote] Pardon me. I'm uncoordinated at times!

But you sexy always!

by Anonymousreply 155September 25, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote] She lived for her children

Bless her heart, but evidence is indicating otherwise.......

by Anonymousreply 156September 25, 2021 1:37 PM

No sympathy for her. None. Who knows how many people she breathed on before she died. Sick of these motherfuckers being callous and self centered. Now, for her beliefs, she’s deprived her children of their mother.

Thinking about it, though, she may have done them a huge favor

by Anonymousreply 157September 26, 2021 1:38 AM

I saw this article on People today. It was quite sad, two adult sisters talk about how their mother refused vaccination. I felt bad for the daughter who is a respiratory therapist and had been begging the mom to get vaxxed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 26, 2021 3:23 AM

[quote]The two daughters of a Washington woman that died of COVID-19 say their mother was a victim of vaccine misinformation on the internet.

In other words, the victim of her own stupidity in getting her vaccine information from Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 159September 26, 2021 5:24 AM

[quote] "So many people need her here, but God must have special plans for her in heaven."

Every town has to have a tramp!

by Anonymousreply 160September 26, 2021 6:11 AM

[quote] Mother of four, who proudly posted

I don't "proudly post" on Instagram because I was taught that "Pride goeth before a fall".

if you're conceited and too much in love with yourself, something will happen to make you look foolish.

by Anonymousreply 161September 26, 2021 7:38 AM

All these deaths are suicides at this point.

by Anonymousreply 162September 26, 2021 7:44 AM

We know this dead woman was Irish-American but do we know how they voted?

by Anonymousreply 163September 26, 2021 7:46 AM

R158 link:

[quote] Cori's daughters described their late mother as a "supermom" with a big heart. "She was so generous and loving. She just wanted to give, give, give," Kellie Wall said.

Yes
 she just wanted to give, give, GIVE covid!

by Anonymousreply 164September 28, 2021 12:01 AM

Two or three weeks ago there were posters very active on DL casting doubt on the vaccines, basically spreading conservative disinformation about the pandemic. They seem to have all vanished.

by Anonymousreply 165September 28, 2021 12:07 AM

Poor thing. She’s going to hell

by Anonymousreply 166September 28, 2021 12:08 AM

R165, Russia cut their rates

by Anonymousreply 167September 28, 2021 12:08 AM

We at Datalounge might be basic bitches, but even we are too smart to fall for vaccination disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 168September 28, 2021 10:01 AM

Listening to anti-vaxxer/anti-maskers is like jumping into the Twilight Zone. Just perused what the typical conservative/libertarian personalities on Twitter are yapping about regarding this kind of stuff, and it just leaves you kind of speechless. Is it just grifting at this point, or is it just pure stupidity? And yet you just know these folks, especially the celebrity "personalities", pundits and politicians are all secretly vaccinated themselves...

by Anonymousreply 169September 28, 2021 10:43 AM

[quote] And of course they have a gofundme up and running! "I was wrong about everything, encouraged others to put their lives in danger and now I'm dead. Send money now!"

Ok, here’s a penny for your thoughts, thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 170September 28, 2021 10:51 AM

What I find amazing idc that all of the anti-vaxxers ignore the fact that Trump and his family and all the people on Fox who are vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 171September 28, 2021 10:51 AM

I think more and more people become aware of social media being one big con market. Not the Deplorables though.

by Anonymousreply 172September 28, 2021 10:52 AM

Let's just remember that the anti-vaxxers/anti-maskers/covid denialists are in a minority, however vocal and obstreperous. Remember it, and keep reminding them of it. The majority in the country is sick and tired of their holding us back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 28, 2021 11:38 AM

[quote]What I find amazing idc that all of the anti-vaxxers ignore the fact that Trump and his family and all the people on Fox who are vaccinated.

I know what you mean, but considering all the double-think and hypocrisy these deplorables have engaged in hitherto, it's really NOT amazing at all.

by Anonymousreply 174September 28, 2021 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!