Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm jerking off to pictures of Nancy Pelosi and Susan Collins. Am I the only one?

I can barely contain myself.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 9:05 PM

Yes, you are.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 3:39 AM

I'm concerned about OP.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 3:41 AM

Are you a death row inmate who has been kept in solitary confinement for the last 50 years?

No?

Then, I am majorly concerned about your mental health and suggest you consult someone immediately.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 3:49 AM

You're the only one who has not been institutionalized.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 4:02 AM

He has a fetish for women with great power. Don’t forget Hillary, the Queen, and Kamala. Stop kink shaming.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 4:12 AM

Ummm.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 6:05 AM

I'm not sure you're really jerking off, OP. I think you're simply have spasms when confronted with their photos--not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 6:29 AM

Actually, I think you're lactating.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 2:19 PM

You’re salivating over their dry, wrinkly cunts and their soggy, slumping tits, too?

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 5:00 PM

Wasn’t Nancy Pelosi the inspiration for the song “WAP”?

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 5:21 PM

Are you a lesbian, OP?

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!