Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charlie Sheen’s Back In The Atmosphere With Drops of Jupiter In His Hair, Yeah Yeah

I found this factoid on a Google worm hole and have been laughing for the past 10 minutes

[quote]On December 25, 2009 Two and a Half Men actor Charlie Sheen was arrested on charges of domestic violence against his wife, Brooke Mueller. According to Us Magazine their Christmas Day brawl was caused by this song. Sheen allegedly told police that he and his daughter share a love for "Drops Of Jupiter," which angered Mueller. She lashed out, "You have a song [that] you share with your daughter, but not one with me?" which ignited the fight. Patrick Monahan responded to the news on Twitter, "I'm pretty sure that Drops of Jupiter is a positive part of Charlie Sheen and his daughter's relationship. Just gonna look at it that way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2022 10:44 PM

Train always has the stupidest lyrics

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 2:23 AM

[quote] The best soy latte you ever had... and me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 2:26 AM

Hey! Soul Sister. One of the worst songs ever. Which says a lot since it's by Train.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 2:31 AM

The lyrics were nonsense, but the song reminds me of lite, more joyous times, so I have some fondness for it.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 2:37 AM

Are they Christian rock? I understand how Brooke feels Train also fills me with rage.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 2:44 AM

I personally prefer listening to Shostakovich in a Step Rebook class to checking out Mozart while I do Tae Bo, but your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 2:49 AM

✔️ Checks out Mozart ✔️ Does Tae Bo ✔️ Eats fried chicken ✔️ Washed down with soy latte

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 2:51 PM

[quote] The lyrics were nonsense, but the song reminds me of lite, more joyous times

I hear you. The production of the song is infectious.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 2:54 PM

This song is about the most basic of bitches

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2021 2:47 AM

It was written about his recently deceased mother.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2021 3:15 AM

WHET to Brooke Mueller? Are her demon spawn with Charlie in juvie yet?

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2021 3:45 AM

Wasn’t Denise Richards their guardian at some point?

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2021 9:41 PM

Kit Harington warbles manfully

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2021 12:39 AM

The earnestness of the song makes it work.

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 12:31 PM

The fried chicken was likely made with a Paula Patton recipe.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2022 10:40 PM

Drops of Shit 💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2022 10:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!