Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Karen flips out on plane over passenger removing mask to eat

You pro-vaxxers pro-maskers are SUCH losers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2021 2:41 AM

Damn I wanted to hear what was being said but I can't get the sound to work on the video. Every time I try to click the speaker the screen jumps to the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 12:48 AM

Ghost of Herman Cain, is that you?

Oh. It's just you, Dejure, the republican formerly known as DeFacto.

I'll be looking forward to not donating to your GoFundMe when you're in the ICU. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 12:50 AM

People have such a distorted idea of what masks are for. It's to prevent you from sneezing or coughing droplets into the air if you're sick. That's all they can do.

But you know, every little bit helps. Wash those hands!

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 1:13 AM

Boris wants to kill American people. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 1:18 AM

Now that his mask if off perhaps this stud would eat my ass and fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 1:24 AM

R2 I am not a Republican. Stop spreading lies about me.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 5:01 PM

R5 he is cute.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2021 9:31 PM

Blatino? Great jawline.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2021 9:54 PM

R1...Same here. Instagram audio never works for me.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2021 9:58 PM

Defacto, stop lying. We all know you fantasize about being curb-stomped by your favorite politician, Ron DeathSentence.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2021 10:00 PM

He’s okaaay. But certainly not a “model” as (self) described.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2021 10:01 PM

why are they letting unvaccinated adults and teens on planes? This is what needs to be done. Who wants to sit next to an anti vaxxer in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2021 10:03 PM

i would rather sit next to a snake on a plane than an anti vaxxer.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2021 11:18 PM

DL has become INFESTED with Karens who constantly clutch their pearls.

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2021 11:12 PM

Facto is sort of like Glen Greenwald, right? She claims to not be a Repig but all she ever talks about is how bad Dems/liberals/lefties are.

It's kinda hard to tell the difference. And who cares enough about her to try?

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2021 11:31 PM

R15 I’m definitely right wing but I can honestly say that both parties disgust me. Democrats for the trans/woke nonsense, open borders, and elitism, and Republicans for being corporate whores who betray their voters to cut taxes for the wealthy.

I would have voted for Tulsi over Trump…. I love her. And we’ll see what happens in 2024. If the Republicans nominate someone shitty like Trump or Haley I won’t be shy about shitting on them.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2021 2:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!