Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fall is here: Need a Soup or Stew Recipes.

Some Chicken recipes would be nice. I would also like Plant based ones.

I have a creuset pot and I want to make something delicious.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 9:25 PM

I don’t know what a creuset pot is!

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2021 10:28 PM

Le Creuset.

I want to make a soup or a stew in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 10:31 PM

Peanut stews are a nice addition to the your typical pumpkin, squash, etc. There are all sorts of recipes out there (Thai, African) so google what strikes your fancy.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2021 10:37 PM

Yuk r3 I bet that tastes like shit!

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2021 10:38 PM

Put vegetables or meat in your pot with some water or broth and some salt. Add spices, if you like. Cook for a while. Don't add anything you don't like.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2021 6:22 AM

This is my favorite.

So savory-good and pretty healthy. I think I'm going to make my first batch this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2021 6:37 AM

* - my first batch of the season

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 6:48 AM

BBQ meatballs with Freddy Krueger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 7:19 AM

You can’t go wrong with a can of Dinty Moore.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 7:36 AM

I just threw up in my mouth a little at the thought of Dinty Moore. Now back to the matter in hand. Your le Creuset is perfect for making cassoulet. (French baked beans with sausage and duck confit). In some recipes it's a three day cooking affair, but you could make it in one day if you woke up early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 8:05 AM

Dinty Moore is equivalent to a high end dog food.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 8:28 AM

I wouldn’t feed Dinty Moore to my dog.

OP, I like a roasted vegetable bisque where you roast vegetables (your choice, but squash, tomato, bell pepper, zucchini are nice) in the oven then cook in your pot with stock and herbs. Once the flavors have combined, purée it with an immersion blender or in a blender.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 9:24 AM

[r6] oh, i have to try this for sure. thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 8:21 PM

If u were starving I bet you’d eat it spoiled ass American

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 9:21 PM

I made this soup last week. It's really good with the lemon in it and it's vegetarian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 9:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!