Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Support the LGB Alliance: Buy merch

Tasteful, minimalist designs. Show your support of Gays and Lesbians and Bisexuals!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2021 9:31 PM

And before the haters and loons start posting lies that about this group, check out their FAQ page that breaks down what they do and don't believe in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2021 10:03 PM

Fuck off, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 10:05 PM

Why R2? You are against gays, lesbians and bi's? Nice to know. That's called "homophobia" btw.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2021 10:07 PM

An anti-trans thread on Datalounge. Groundbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2021 10:08 PM

How you can make "support LGB" = "anti trans" shows your mental illness and homophobia.

NEWSFLASH: You can support both at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2021 10:09 PM

*yawn*

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2021 10:10 PM

Oh dear, Matthew is off her meds again.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2021 10:11 PM

The LGB Alliance - for reality-based progressives.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2021 10:12 PM

I really don’t understand why this is considered a hate group.

I believe it was founded to remove trans from LGBT but based on the fact that there are a rising number of trans people saying same sex preference is transphobic, we’re going to need groups like this soon.

I support trans people just like I am pro-Jews and pro-Muslim and hate anti-semitism and anti-Islamaphobia. But that doesn’t mean I have to subscribe to their ideas and religions. And I don’t have to subscribe to trans ideology either to support them and that means I’m going to keep preferring dick cause I’m a gay man and being gay isn’t transphobic.

And only groups and organizations like these are going to point that out.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2021 10:16 PM

[quote]I really don’t understand why this is considered a hate group

For pointing out biological realities.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2021 10:21 PM

Yes, OP, we know you hate transgender people.

You've been telling us. Every day that ends in a 'Y'. Multiple times per day. For years.

We get the picture. You have a bizarre, all-consuming obsession that you feel the need to compulsively share with Datalounge over and over and over and over again.

Thanks for reminder # 891,238,198,021 though, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 10:47 PM

[quote] being gay isn’t transphobic

R9, tell that to the anti-trans jihadists here on DL who insist that all gays MUST be transphobic, because otherwise we’re Nazis.

(I’m not exaggerating how unhinged they are.)

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 10:53 PM

The LGB Alliance is not a hate group. It is desperately necessary counteract the vile homophobia of trans ideology.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 10:59 PM

The merchandise is lazy and bland. It lacks panache. I am not impressed. There is nothing there that engages me or my wardrobe spirit.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2021 11:05 PM

It doesn’t spark joy.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 11:35 PM

Just as it is fine for there to be trans only groups, it is fine for there to be gay only groups. We have different needs which sometimes overlap but increasingly do not.

With this in mind, that merchandise sucks. The black beanie is the only decent one. I am assuming that the products are more geared towards lesbians, which explains it. Then again, it is better an understated black beanie, the something covered with rainbows and unicorns which most gay merchandise is nowadays, I will take the beanie.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2021 9:47 AM

Why are anti-trans rightwing trolls allowed to fucking SHILL on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 9:48 AM

[quote]The LGB Alliance is not a hate group.

The LGB Alliance is allied with the Heritage Foundation and they want conversion therapy to remain legal! They are absolutely a hate group.

If you're gonna fucking shill your cheap-ass merch on DL you should be at least forced to buy an actual ad and not do it for free, you cheap shits.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 9:51 AM

[quote]LGB Alliance is allied with the Heritage Foundation

Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2021 10:08 AM

"The LGB Alliance is allied with the Heritage Foundation and they want conversion therapy to remain legal! They are absolutely a hate group."

I'll believe you if you can link to a credible source but anyone who believes an outrageous statement like that with no doubt is as bad as a Fox News follower.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2021 7:01 PM

The anti-trans movement is funded by far-right anti-choice millionaires like Kaeley Triller-Haver and Zachary Freeman, and far-right anti-gay groups like Alliance Defending Freedom and Heritage Foundation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2021 7:06 PM

LGB Alliance is funded by the religious right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2021 7:06 PM

LBG Alliance co-founder Gary Powell is funded by Heritage Foundation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote]A national coalition of Christian Right powerhouse organizations has been plotting this campaign since long before the concept of a “post-marriage equality moment” even existed. Not merely a response to the Supreme Court’s Obergefell decision on same-sex marriage or Laverne Cox’s celebrity status, this recent wave of anti-trans attacks has deep social, political, and theological roots. Three key groups leading the effort are Focus on the Family, the Family Research Council, and the Alliance Defending Freedom.

[quote]A fourth key player on the frontlines of anti-trans attacks is the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2021 7:08 PM

The American anti-trans movement began when the right-wing fundies weren't making any headway in their anti-gay crusade, so they repackaged all their anti-gay talking points into anti-trans propaganda, and it worked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2021 7:09 PM

When right-wing religious groups organized to protest a potential ban on conversion therapy, the LGB Alliance supported them, saying they did NOT support making conversion therapy illegal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2021 7:11 PM

LBG Alliance supports the anti-gay groups American College of Pediatricians and the Catholic Medical Association suing the Biden Administration over the "transgender mandate." They believe a doctor should be allowed to refuse to treat any child for any reason "if the procedure violates a doctor’s medical judgment or religious beliefs."

Both the American College of Pediatricians and the Catholic Medical Association are pro conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2021 7:15 PM

It's funny how mentally ill posters on a GAY WEBSITE see a post that says "Support gays and lesbians" and somehow they automatically respond with "you hate TRANS!"

And yes we're talking about you R11.

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2021 7:36 PM

R12, Shouldn't it be "pro-trans jihadists" and not "anti-trans jihadists", since it's trans who are always complaining that gay people are transphobic?

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2021 7:37 PM

R28, please review replies 18 through 27.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2021 7:59 PM

R29, the most fervent anti-trans jihadi here INSISTS that all gay men MUST be transphobic. To be otherwise, according to him, is Nazi treason.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2021 8:00 PM

LGB Alliance is a UK group. It has no connections to the lunatics on the American religious right.

It is an urgently needed resource for same-SEX attracted people.

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2021 9:00 PM

All those links circle back to PinkNews. They’re about as reliable as Breitbart or the Weekly World News.

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2021 9:00 PM

Putrid rightwing (reichwing?) motherfuckers.

Nobody is buying your ugly merch and if you want to sell your shit here contact Muriel and take out a fucking ad, like anybody else who wants to sell shit on the DL.

This reminds of whatshername, the Rainbow Express driver, trying to make a buck off the dumb cunt bigots who used to go to Michfest (and gave us hilarious thread of blessed memory).

DENISE! I just remembered. Ass, Grass, Gas, or Merch - no one rides for free.

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2021 9:13 PM

That’s absolutely true about Pink News.

I already belong to LGBAlliance, but I can’t wear black. I look jaundiced. Hasn’t anyone ever heard of navy??

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2021 9:27 PM

Why is Muriel allowing this merching freeloading on the DL?

What the fuck?

I'm a paying member. I don't want to see fucking merch ads around here and I'm not supposed to have to see you cunts grubbing for money around here.

Get the fuck out.

MURIEL - get them the fuck out of here.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2021 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!