Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brian Laundrie—Guilty, guilty, guilty! Part 2

Link to Part 1 Below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2021 11:15 PM

I think the hiding in plain sight theory is going to end up being the winner.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2021 8:09 PM

He's probably in Mexico by now

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 8:11 PM

Mexico extradites though, and this has gotten so wildly high profile, they would be happy to bounce him right back.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2021 8:12 PM

copy/pasting my last comment:

[quote]The search warrant was signed to allow detectives from the North Port Police Department to examine an external hard drive currently located at the North Port Police Department’s evidence locker. On Sept. 17, Brian Laundrie, Petito’s fiancé, was reported missing and agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation removed items from the home to help search for him.

[quote]The warrant said that there was probable cause for issuance as a result of the item potentially containing evidence that a felony had been committed. In the affidavit submitted by North Port detectives, a timeline of Petito and Laundrie’s trip and the video journey they had taken together across social media platforms were detailed.

[quote]The timeline written by detectives for the search warrant covers a series of messages between Petito and her family, including “odd” messages to her mother received on Aug. 27, and a report that the van was detected by a license plate reader on the Sumter Boulevard exit of I-75. The timeline states that “a white Ford Transit, bearing Florida tag QFTG03…entered the City of North Port” on Sept. 1 at 10:26 a.m.

[…]

[quote]The timeline also stated that due to the circumstances related to Petito’s mental health, North Port Police believe there is probable cause that she is not able to care for herself due to “her increased anxiety” and concerns for her welfare had increased to an “exigent level.”

[quote]Petito’s cellphone was turned off for about 15 days, and was last on around Aug. 31 or Sept. 1. Petito had not been seen since Aug. 27. On Sept. 14, police executed a search warrant for the van that she and Laundrie had traveled in.

[quote]Inside the vehicle, crime scene technicians found the external hard drive at the center of the Sept. 15 search warrant. Police believe the storage device might have “viable digital forensic data” on it that could help them in their investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2021 8:15 PM

On "The View" this morning, Whoopi seemed annoyed and incredulous that this story has garnered so much national attention.

Bet she'd feel differently if Gabby were not white.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2021 8:15 PM

Well, I have to say that I don't remember this much push put into finding someone like this case, for a very long time. I mean, seriously, International attention? Two twats in a van. Yeah they were white, but hardly high profile. Laci Peterson I guess would be the closest. Natalie Holloway as well.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2021 8:22 PM

People were following her travel on the internet. There was built-in interest.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2021 8:26 PM

In the first thread, someone wrote that the police couldn't assume that Gabby was abused because there were no visible signs of injury, i.e. no bruises or cuts. Aren't the police trained to know that bruises don't always appear immediately? How much time elapsed between the 911 call and the cops arriving to question Gabby and Brian?

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote]On TikTok, the #gabbypetito hashtag has been viewed more than 212 million times. The massive interest in the case has galvanized sleuths across the Internet, with content creators posting updates and sharing new theories every hour.

[quote]While that attention has magnified the public’s awareness of the case — an urgent goal in missing persons cases — it also sparked a bevy of questions. People go missing every day, but few cases receive this kind of unwavering attention. Experts who study cultural trends and media note the underlying racial inequities that surface when some cases make headlines and others don’t.

[quote]In the online age, some have likewise been critical of what they see as an exploitation of Petito’s story for views and followers.

[quote]“There’s a lot of people who are capitalizing off of and profiting off of creating content that’s designed to dissect the last days that we know of this girl,” said Abbie Richards, who researches misinformation and disinformation on TikTok.

[...]

[quote]Petito’s age is the prime age of TikTok users, said Amanda Brennan, senior director of trends for XX Artists, a digital marketing agency. That could be another reason more users would identify with her case, Brennan said. She compared the case to that of Elisa Lam. Amateur investigators pored over her Tumblr page after she disappeared from a Los Angeles hostel in 2013.

[...]

[quote]Amanda Vicary, a social psychologist and professor at Illinois Wesleyan University, said people, especially women, tend to like true crime stories that provide information about how to prevent or survive an assault. Analyzing a suspected boyfriend or husband could yield clues for what red flags to avoid in relationships.

[quote]“We’re scared of it happening to us,” she said. “We’re scared of being a victim.”

[quote]True crime has become increasingly popular in the past decade, Vicary said, and she suspects that interest has grown with virtual communities created around the topic and more people online amid the coronavirus pandemic. The enthusiasm could forge a new generation of hobbyists.

[...]

[quote]Allen said she thinks interest in this case is so high because Petito and Laundrie were prominent on social media — and because even before he disappeared, there were already questions swirling about why Laundrie wasn’t cooperating with the investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2021 8:30 PM

Speaking for myself, I think what hooked me was the sheer audacity of that nitwit returning to his parents' home and refusing to talk to police. Even Scott Peterson came up with a (shabby) alibi. Even Chris Watts pretended to be distraught. Not this dumbass...he apparently expected everything to just blow over.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2021 8:52 PM

FYI, even IF Brian fled to a country without an extradition treaty with the US, it doesn't mean they'd actually ALLOW him to remain. The onus is still on someone who flees the US and goes to a country without an extradition treaty to convince that country to let him stay.

It's almost a meme in the US about criminals "fleeing to Mexico", except there's two big problems: Mexico doesn't WANT American criminals to be in Mexico endangering its own citizens, and Americans have basically ZERO ability to live in Mexico without documentation and "blend in" without attracting attention, even IF they look like they could be plausibly Hispanic.

In Mexico, it's a literal criminal offense for an adult to be unable to provide proof of identity to the authorities upon demand. Even if he spoke flawless Mexican Spanish and played the part perfectly, within a matter of weeks, he'd find himself in a situation where some government authority was demanding to see proof of ID, and he'd end up in jail when he couldn't provide it. Within hours, they'd run his mug shot through the FBI's facial recognition database and identify him... IF he were lucky.

If he were UN-lucky, another Mexican would report him to the authorities (if only because he pissed them off), the Federales would conclusively identify him, and he'd find himself surrounded by agents ready to transform him into a pail of goo if he gave them even the slightest pretense of an excuse. They know the US won't shed any tears if a presumed-dangerous fugitive gets killed in Mexico, and they aren't about to risk the lives of their own agents to "bring him to justice (in the US) alive" if he presents even the SLIGHTEST perceived risk to them.

In theory, he could try to flee to somewhere like Cuba... but like Mexico, Cuba wouldn't want him, either.

Honestly, if he murdered her, his BEST bet would have been to flee to a country like Norway back when he was still an unknown guy from Florida who was thought to still be on the road with Gabby. He would have unquestionably been arrested and extradited back to the US, but ONLY if prosecutors agreed to take the death penalty off the table. Otherwise, he would have been put on trial in Norway, almost certainly convicted, and spent the rest of his life at prison decorated like an Ikea showroom that's arguably the best outcome he could have possibly hoped for (and far better than he would have probably deserved).

But, more likely than not, the prosecution in the US would have just sighed, taken the death penality off the table, and filed the paperwork to have him extradited to stand trial in the US, so they could punish him for the rest of his life at a US supermax facility instead.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 8:57 PM

Who approved this van trip? Both participants were over 18, but neither was in college nor had they assumed adult responsibilities. I know kids start adulting later now—so did they consult with anyone, b/c there were so many red flags.

So Gabby & Brian broke off an engagement before embarking on the sleep-in-the-van cross-country trip. After a break up, a woman is most vulnerable to partner violence.

I guess Gabby needed Brian to come along. She couldn’t drive her own van (chauffeur) and a needed photographer for her vlog. Was it a good idea to use someone who you had left just broken up with? Especially when you’ve been living for over a year with his family. How did that work, were there unmet expectations after the breakup?

Evidently “vanning” is not a pick up and go thing. You need specialized equipment and experience living in tight quarters. Instead of the cross-country odyssey, why not try out a nearby park with full facilities. See how it goes, do you have all the equipment, stamina and compatibility for far away parks, with remote, primitive locations?

Didn’t you see the incident with the police as maybe a time to rethink?

Could go one, it’s not worth the granularity when what happened can be seen from space.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 9:16 PM

He’s cute. Let’s just forgive and forget.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 9:17 PM

r12, no one is reporting they broke up. They simply broke off their engagement because they felt they were too young.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2021 9:21 PM

R13, they were both self-centered dodos. No amount of beauty can make up for having the intelligence of an extinct bird.

Two sets of parents lost kids here; how could they have indulged them so much.

To what end.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 9:24 PM

R14, regardless of how amicable the break off—a young woman might reconsider being in the middle of nowhere w/her ex-fiance.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2021 9:29 PM

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]A pair of apparent law enforcement officers visited the Lakewood Ranch home of Brian Laundrie’s sister, Cassie Laundrie, hours after FBI agents raided her parent’s North Port home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2021 9:32 PM

I think I saw him in a Wendy's in Apopka. We were at the urinals and he backed up a little saying, "Whaddya think?". I said 'nice'. And he said "Now you". I obliged. He spat "Tinymeat", angrily zipped-up and made a quick exit (without washing his hands).

He smelled like Paco Rabanne and b.o.

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2021 9:52 PM

R11 "it's a literal criminal offense"

As opposed to a criminal offense.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2021 9:56 PM

If found guilty, will they beat Laundrie on a rock?

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2021 9:58 PM

R584 Thank you. Not my usual, I’ve never used those words on the net before but hey, it’s where it’s at.

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2021 10:05 PM

R586 oops this is the right ‘r’

Thank you. Not my usual, I’ve never used those words on the net before but hey, it’s where it’s at.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2021 10:06 PM

You’re in a foreign country. No housing yet, no way to prove credentials without giving up who you are, your pic is all over the net as a possible murderer and your running to a foreign country makes you look a tad like that is true. How do you get a job? How do you get id?

It’s not good.

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2021 10:14 PM

Part of the fascination is that Gabby was very pretty and photogenic. We see perfect photos of her almost up to the end of her short life. We want to tell her, after seeing the cops stop them "get out now and go home fast." Such a needless death of a young woman trusting in a scum bag. It's a story as old as time, just watch a few hours of ID tv to see how many young women are killed by crazy strangers, boyfriends, and husbands.

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2021 10:15 PM

Wish we had rain like that.

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2021 10:18 PM

I don't know, R24. Brian's never been one to work other than being a controlling boyfriend, crappy drawer and murdering p.o.s. Finding a "job" might be the thing that sends him over the edge to suicide.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2021 10:20 PM

I think we all need a break from politics. Some escapism. This captured us. You know when everyone died in the plague it lead to the Renassaince.. Some optimism.

I’m up for it.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2021 10:23 PM

Full PDF of search warrant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2021 10:41 PM

r20, the 'literal' was to contrast the difference with the US.

In the US, the police (or least, a judge) can order you to provide your legal name and identify yourself ... but if you lie, the burden of proof is on THEM to PROVE that you're lying.

In Mexico, you can be jailed without bail until you're able to PROVE your identity (via government-issued ID, testimony by witnesses who know you, etc), THEN be literally fined and/or imprisoned AFTERWARDS as punishment for having been unable to do it in a timely manner the first time around.

Literally, being UNABLE to prove your identity in a timely manner to the authorities in Mexico is ITSELF a criminal offense that you can be punished for. In the US, you might FEEL like you're being punished if a judge orders you to be held until you're identified, but being UNABLE to convince the authorities of your identity (while making a good-faith effort to do so honestly) is not itself a criminal offense.

It's a subtle civil-vs-common law thing (Louisiana is a bit of an oddball... it's civil law with explicit presumption of innocence overlaid on top to align with the US Constitution... Quebec might be the same situation).

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2021 10:45 PM

R30

"Literally, being UNABLE to prove your identity in a timely manner to the authorities in Mexico is ITSELF a criminal offense that you can be punished for."

"Being UNABLE to prove your identity in a timely manner to the authorities in Mexico is ITSELF a criminal offense that you can be punished for."

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2021 10:54 PM

He didn't have to kill her, he should have just split.

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2021 10:58 PM

She bit too much.

by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2021 11:04 PM

[quote]Here is our latest report from @NewsNationNow outside the Laundrie home. FBI is gone now -- Brian Laundrie's parents are still in the house tonight. We are staying in our spot near the camper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2021 11:17 PM

My nephew and his fianceé plan to do this van life thing for awhile. They just want to travel around and visit national parks before settling down. I don't foresee any problems because he's several years older, he's educated and they've been together for years. Plus, he's been a park ranger for several years now so he knows what to expect. I think you need experience and maturity for this adventure.

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2021 11:35 PM

So… where the hell do we think Brian Laundrie is?

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2021 11:35 PM

R36 Now that the cops are done with their search warrant, he's probably back in his folks' living room getting to watch the Lions/Packers game.

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2021 12:00 AM

John Walsh on CNN right now goung OFF. “These parents have to realize this beautiful girl was MURDERED by their horrible sociopath son” and on and on. He’s gonna feature this creep (Laundrie) on his show Wednesday night and get this CREEP and he’s going DOWN.

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2021 12:21 AM

AlRIGHT, R38 Looking FORWARD to IT

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2021 12:31 AM

Not guilty

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2021 12:34 AM

^ Mrs. Laundrie

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2021 12:39 AM

The Behavior Panel just did a take on this, looks like it was uploaded just before her body was discovered. Analysis was based on the officers’ body cam interview after their fight. I haven’t listened to the whole thing but judging from the latest comments, they really missed the mark. They hadn’t heard the 911 call which described “the gentleman “ slapping her and based their talk on her scratching him. She was being gaslighted and these guys, who have major qualifications, didn’t see it. This was Part 1. Part 2 should be really interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2021 12:42 AM

I have a whole Laundrie list of questions....

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2021 1:34 AM

That's fascinating, R42. I'm riveted.

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2021 2:04 AM

[quote] So… where the hell do we think Brian Laundrie is?

I think he is hiding in the stomach of an alligator.

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2021 2:16 AM

R45 Sadly, I think you're right. I wish he would be found alive, though, so both he and his parents could be put through a life of torment for all of this.

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2021 3:01 AM

After watching the video to the end I think Scott Rouse is an asshole. Gabby looked like she was taking the blame for what happened with her "OCD" while in reality she was afraid of the control freak she was traveling with.

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2021 3:57 AM

Stories like this always make me miss Nancy Grace. This one would be perfect for all of her righteous indignation. What would be her shorthand for the victim? Van girl?

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2021 4:14 AM

Well, speak of the devil...

Nancygrace Nancygrace Nancygrace Nancygrace Nancygrace Nancygrace Nancygrace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2021 5:06 AM

Creepy.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 21, 2021 5:37 AM

R42, after the body-cam footage came out, I checked to see if the behavior panel had addressed it, so thanks for the link.

I respect them for going out on a limb and analyzing open cases; sounds like here they may be getting it wrong. R47, Scott Rouse has often seemed like an asshole to me. His default language about murderous psychopaths is that they're not human, while it seems to me that they are just a variety of very-fucked-up human.

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2021 6:01 AM

Just FYI, we already had duplicate Part Two threads on this, now this is a third duplicate.

One of the previous Part Twos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2021 9:29 AM

And this one which is probably the better of the Part Twos, already over 400 replies though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2021 9:30 AM

r48, for shits-n-giggles I tuned into her show late Sunday night. I swear that she did indeed refer to GP as "van girl" on one or two occasions.

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2021 1:30 PM

Thanks for the other thread links. Where where you guys when this one got to 599 and no new link to follow?

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2021 4:37 PM

[quote]Police and the FBI are not doing media interviews. But North Port PD did provide this interview they did with Commander Joe Fussell. He says they have multiple drones up. There is also a Florida Fish and Wildlife helicopter above us now. 75% of the area is underwater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote]North Port, FL police say as of 1pm nothing has been found in the reserve. No sign of Brian Laundrie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2021 5:48 PM

Police chopper flight radar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2021 5:50 PM

wildlife preserve chopper flight radar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2021 5:51 PM

Nancy Grace, a Georgia resident, voted for Hillary. So no, not the Devil

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2021 5:55 PM

Think of all the money that could have been saved, if only the police had kept Brian under surveillance in the first place.

The Petitos should have hired a PI.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2021 5:58 PM

Is he in Alabamy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2021 6:59 PM

[quote]A coroner in Wyoming is expected to release preliminary results of an autopsy for a body believed to be Gabby Petito, a 22-year-old who was reported missing after her fiancé returned home from a cross-country road trip without her.

[quote]Brent Blue, the Teton County Coroner, told CBS News the autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. Blue said autopsies usually take one to two hours, but if microscopic data is needed, it may take longer and it is unlikely to be fully completed today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]New statement from Petito family attorney: "I want to personally thank the press and news media for giving the Petito and Schmidt family time to grieve. We will be making a statement when Gabby is home. I will contact you to arrange a time and location."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote]POSTCARDS FROM PETITO: Brian Laundrie's sister shared these postcards her family received from Gabby Petito.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2021 7:10 PM

[quote]The Okaloosa County Sheriff says they did an extensive search that took place in the area this picture was taken -- including a search by drone. They say no one -- and nothing of note -- was located. No connected to Brian Laundrie in this area, they say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2021 7:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2021 8:03 PM

[quote]#GabbyPetito cause of death is strangulation by ligature, according to very reliable sources. The fractured hyoid bone leaves no room for doubt, in my view. This is what I reported days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2021 8:52 PM

[quote]One of the primary parties in the #GabbyPetito #BrianLaundrie case has hired me as a media consultant. For that and reasons of journalistic integrity, I will maintain confidentiality of my sources and continue to report factually and objectively as this case further evolves.

Note: R68 & R69 are not posted as factual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote]Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed the remains are those of Gabrielle Venora Petito, date of birth March 19, 1999. Coroner Blue’s initial determination for the manner of death is homicide. The cause of death remains pending final autopsy results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote]Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed the remains are those of Gabrielle Venora Petito, date of birth March 19, 1999. Coroner Blue’s initial determination for the manner of death is homicide. The cause of death remains pending final autopsy results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2021 9:20 PM

Guy at R68 and R69 is questionable. It is intriguing how the coroner was able to call it a homicide this quickly though. Did LE find a murder weapon at the scene? The remains had been out there for a couple of weeks so they wouldn’t have been able to see a gsw or other visible injuries at the scene.

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]The FBI is seeking information from anyone who utilized the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area between the dates of August 27-30, 2021, who may have had contact with Ms. Petito or Mr. Laundrie, or who may have seen their vehicle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote]“At the request of @NorthPortPolice, @MyFWC law enforcement has been assisting in the search for Brian Laundrie,” Gov. DeSantis tweeted. “I have directed all state agencies under my purview to continue to assist federal & local law enforcement as they continue to search.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2021 9:48 PM

R72, if the tweet at r68 is true, they could rule homicide very easily, but there could be drug tests that come back that show, for example, an overdose.

by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2021 2:47 AM

R75 Coroner already said homicide, more details to follow

by Anonymousreply 76September 22, 2021 2:50 AM

Right r76, I was referring to the cause of death as pending.

by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2021 2:53 AM

Oh, R77 I got it

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2021 2:56 AM

Any pics of Laundrie's basket?

by Anonymousreply 79September 22, 2021 3:35 AM

R79 Not too soon but you're about the 5th person to make that same joke - so maybe too late?

by Anonymousreply 80September 22, 2021 3:47 AM

Death by ligature implies premeditation.

Shoving in a nasty argument can be fatal but not premeditated, but in order to strangle someone by ligature you've got to grab something, wrap it around the other person's neck, hold or tie it in place, and keep it there for several minutes. As someone pointed out earlier a premetitated murder doesn't have to be planned far in advance, it can take place very quickly, and devoting several long heart-pounding butt-clenching minutes to killing another person with ligature strangulation can qualify as first-degree murder with the maximum penalty allowed by law.

If he's ever caught, he will never be free again.

by Anonymousreply 81September 22, 2021 6:50 AM

Gerard Courcy is a known piece of shit. He inserted himself in the case of the missing runner Philip Kreycik as well as a few other high profile cases. He likes to either make shit up, or attaches himself to the latest fact in a particular case as if he was the one who discovered it. He a massive asshole, and not in the least trustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 82September 22, 2021 7:41 AM

He killed her by GSW, i'm almost sure of it. he doesn't have the guts to kill her by knife wound or strangulation.

by Anonymousreply 83September 22, 2021 7:50 AM

R83 What is GSW? Gunshot wound?

by Anonymousreply 84September 22, 2021 10:46 AM

It’s peak Florida when Dog The Bounty Hunter is on the case. Typical low brow trash. But Gabbie was stupid staying with this freaky abuser. She knew he was controlling, jealous and weird yet she pulled the “I know he’ll change” card. Nope. They don’t change, they get worse and kill you. His white trash parents are as guilty so haul them in for causing man power and money wasted in “searching” for their loser son they clearly helped hide.

by Anonymousreply 85September 30, 2021 12:48 PM

Isn’t there a rumor out there that the medical examiner found she was strangled?

by Anonymousreply 86September 30, 2021 3:13 PM

Dog says he's closing in on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 1, 2021 6:23 PM

Yes r86, it is an unsubstantiated rumor.

by Anonymousreply 88October 2, 2021 5:41 AM

Not a rumor anymore.

by Anonymousreply 89October 13, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote] he doesn't have the guts to kill her by knife wound or strangulation.

WRONG.

(I thought the same thing, btw. I was wrong too.)

by Anonymousreply 90October 13, 2021 10:57 PM

So three women who were in close proximity to Brian Landrie died violent deaths in August. More than coincidence???

by Anonymousreply 91October 13, 2021 11:23 PM

I don't see why anyone should have to explain why this story is interesting to them. So disturbing that people dare to find some topic of interest to them. How dare they!

by Anonymousreply 92October 13, 2021 11:24 PM

R91 The lesbians were shot. Gabby was strangled. Different MO’s.

by Anonymousreply 93October 13, 2021 11:40 PM

Wasn't it also confirmed (by the younger woman's father) that they were raped?

Perhaps their assailant's DNA was a match for another unsolved rape case in Utah -- one that Brian couldn't possibly have committed, as it happened months (or years) before he traveled to Utah. (and that's why he was ruled out so quickly)

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2021 1:05 AM

There is nothing to suggest that Brian is a serial killer. All signs point to someone with anger management issues, a high conflict relationship, and a taking out of anger on a domestic partner.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2021 4:37 PM

It's happening more and more it seems.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2021 11:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!