Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actors Who Will Never Escape Typecasting

I can’t stop looking at Jason Momoa and seeing Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2021 12:44 AM

I dunno all I see is Aquaman but then I never got into GOT.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2021 11:12 PM

I like having nice tits.

I like having tits not in a nice dress.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2021 11:15 PM

I can't stop looking at Jason Mamoa. I'm sorry, what is this thread about (my mind wandered....yum).

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2021 1:00 AM

Jennifer Aniston-successful woman with constant career issues. Matt Bomer-bland babe.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2021 1:03 AM

Claire Foy: Sweet innocent. Even when she played Lisbeth Salander she still seemed like that.

Joan Allen: The long-suffering wife and mother. Once she became famous playing Pat Nixon, she played endless variations on that role.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2021 2:10 AM

I think Momoa would look different if he took a shower, shaved and cut his hair off.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2021 2:12 AM

Momoa’s sweet hunkyness will allow him to escape typecasting, like a romcom in which he plays a bodybuilder with a heart of gold.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2021 2:18 AM

Maggie Smith - what role could she play other than the one she always does?

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2021 3:10 AM

I would like to see Maggie Smith in a Baywatch reboot.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2021 3:11 AM

Isn't it easier to remember him from Baywatch Hawaii?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2021 3:16 AM

Marcia DeBonis always seems to play a nurse or HR worker. She's one of those character actors you see in everything.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2021 3:16 AM

[quote] Maggie Smith - what role could she play other than the one she always does

She is different in this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2021 3:44 AM

He's been a schlub ever since he got with homeless looking Lisa Bonet. He left an absolutely gorgeous fiancée for her its just mind boggling. The only time he really looked good was on GoT. They both always look like they need a shower.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2021 4:09 AM

R13 are you referring to Simmone? Why would she want Jason after he cheated on her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2021 1:52 PM

Rami Malek will always be Mr. Robot.

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2021 12:35 AM

Kelsey Grammer.

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2021 12:38 AM

I don’t understand why Hollywood made Aquaman look white trash.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2021 12:43 AM

He just has to shave and/or cut his hair. I'm digging him as Duncan Idaho in the new Dune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2021 12:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!