Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Succession Season 3

Coming Oct. 17 ... Full Fucking Beast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 6:30 PM

I just started watching this series and it's very interesting. However, the constant stuttering by the actors is distracting, as is Kieran Culkin's hammy acting. The music is also a little over the top.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2021 3:52 PM

I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2021 4:07 PM

Took me quite awhile to get over the "Uh, uh" stutters from all the actors. Besides that, it's a good soap. The plot twists and turns are enjoyable to watch.

Fun fact: The father is the current voice of the McDonald's adverts.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2021 4:30 PM

Did anyone watch S3E1? I don't want to spoil anything, but it was good.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2021 5:49 PM

I was actually bored R4. And I love the show.

I kept thinking, how many times are they going to be in search of a new CEO and then half the cast will want the job, only to get thwarted by Cox? I should have rewatched season 2 (and I notoriously forget everything from the previous season), but isn't that the entire driving plot point for season 1 and 2?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 6:25 PM

"I kept thinking, how many times are they going to be in search of a new CEO"

Same. I guess the title of the show is the plot. But how long can that be sustained?

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 6:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!