Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rat Infested Southern California School

This is horrific, what would you do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 3:55 AM

dump more rats into the school once those have been exterminated

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2021 1:32 AM

Bring in a few stray cats from the local shelter.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2021 1:33 AM

I’d release an army of cats into the school to battle these evil rats for supremacy. With little security uniforms. Two cats in every classroom. Cats patrolling the hallways. Cats on guard at every exit. A brigade of well-trained felines, ready to lay down their nine lives to protect those children.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2021 1:37 AM

Who, in this scenario, has a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 1:43 AM

Are them rats from Mexico?

SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! LOCK HER UP! FUCK JOE BIDEN!

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 2:04 AM

Thanks for the cats in uniform visual, R3. I think I just peed a little...

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 2:07 AM

I need to see r3 happen.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 2:40 AM

Even worse the rats were not wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!