Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Just got word that everyone at work has 2 weeks to get vaccinated...

or get out. We have under 100 people. We have to submit our vaccine records. This is excellent leadership!

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 11:10 PM

Happy for you.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 9:10 PM

Good! Fuck the ignoramuses.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 9:33 PM

Thanks EL r1!

I agree r2 although I highly suspect that we actually don't have any antivaxxers given the nature of the work. But, I hope that tge sentiment spreads to other businesses ... like covid

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 9:56 PM

Well in reality they are going to need more than 2 weeks, because there is a 3 week wait between for Moderna. Hopefully you all can prove you've had the first vaccination by the 2 weeks and then allow time for the 2nd, subsequently.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 10:08 PM

Sorry, I should have said the specifics - 2 weeks to have first shot with appointment for the second made.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 10:13 PM

But if you’ve already been vaccinated then you should be good to right?

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 10:45 PM

Yes,

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 10:46 PM

I got a 3rd Moderna on Sunday around noon. It was just as bad as the second one: heavy fever 12 hours later, for about 6 hours, then temp off by a degree or 2 for another whole day.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 11:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!