Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gleb Savchenko Reveals He Had a ‘Pretty Bad’ Case of the Delta Variant of COVID-19: ‘I Was Dying’, 911 Called Twice

Full recovery. Gleb Savchenko contracted the Delta variant of the coronavirus earlier this year before receiving his vaccine.

“I’ve never felt worse in my life,” the Dancing With the Stars pro, 37, told AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke on the Monday, September 6, episode of their “Pretty Messed Up” podcast. “My heart was [going], like, 167 beats per minute. I fainted a couple of times. I called 911 twice.”

The Russia native battled the illness three months prior and believes he caught the virus while traveling to Texas for work.

“It was pretty bad. I came back [from the trip] and I felt like crap,” he said. “I went [to get tested] and it was negative. I went the second time, it was negative. I was dying. Literally dying. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. It was just bad.”

After getting tested for a third time, the result finally came back as positive. “I was home for two weeks. It was bad. It was the worst,” the ballroom dancer explained, noting that he got vaccinated after being cleared of COVID-19. “Everybody who’s not vaccinated, go get vaccinated ’cause that sucks. It sucks.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 7:11 PM

Remember when they said young people have nothing to worry about?

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 6:48 PM

He’s too pretty to die!

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 6:50 PM

I hope it make finally get that stupid hair cut. He's much too hot for that heinous greasy hairdo he's had forever.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 6:51 PM

Mmmm. I want his Covid in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 7:04 PM

Oh look... more fake news. I suppose being a vaxx-influencer $$$ is good for his "career"?

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!