Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm Impressed, I Gott Say

I'm surprised all these rightwing radio and church goons weren't secretly vaxxed themselves while they publicly railed against gov't protocols and the vaccine itself, but they keep dying from being unvaxxed. Humph?

I figured they're the type that's smart enough to grift their fans while not actually believing the bullshit they spew. I guess I was wrong. I have yet to shake that theory for many of the bigger known and nationally politically connected ones. But those regional cranks have surprised me. Good for them for walking the walk, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 11:47 AM

[bold]I'm Impressed, I Gott Say

Oh dear. As OP, not only do I "Gott Say," but I also "Gotta Say"

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 11:07 AM

^^^ Hahaha

Then I came back and fucked up the formatting of my mea culpa at R1. Meant to quote-format that top line and leave the rest alone but, well, here we are. I guess that edible was stronger than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 11:08 AM

Yes, of course they are vaxxed. Hypocrisy is their game.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 11:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!