Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When told that anti-vaxxers had taken to gargling with Betadine, Weinberg said, “Fuck me! Of course they are.”

As if attempting to one-up last week’s stupidity with regards to ivermectin, anti-vaxxers on Facebook and Twitter are advocating for a new and unproven Covid-19 treatment: Betadine, an antiseptic used to treat cuts and scrapes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2021 12:08 AM

I heard gargling with acid works.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 11:41 PM

Bleach people. BLEACH.

And it if that doesn't work, shove a lamp up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 11:55 PM

The article says it can also be used as a vaginal cleanser, so it’s got more than one purpose. I’m picking up some today.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 1:09 AM

Whatever

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 1:11 AM

Before the vaccine, I would gargle with the peroxide used for scrapes and cuts, and I'd also put some on a Q tip and run it into my nostrils.

Something I read here, actually.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 2:43 AM

(note, I have been vaccinated, of course - in the absence of any other good options, I wore masks and did the peroxide thing if I'd been near anyone.)

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 2:44 AM

[quote]The article says it can also be used as a vaginal cleanser, so it’s got more than one purpose.

"It's a floor wax AND a dessert topping."

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 3:07 AM

R7 "It's a dessert topping you cow!"

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 3:28 AM

[R7]: Rats! You beat me to it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 4:05 AM

LITERALLY ANYTHING, but the actual vaccine. They're all fucking idiots, but these people are even more pathetic than those who refuse the vaccine, and all alternatives regardless of how wrong they are.

I have no sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 4:16 AM

Drink up, moron antivaxxers. Betadine, bleach, horse wormer, etc. Go right ahead and own the libs and grab those freedumbs, while you give yourself organ damage.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 4:43 AM

I just remember how brown it stained the skin. I can imagine the teeth and tongue are brown for days after doing this.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 4:48 AM

Useless, R3. Useless!

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 11:32 AM

I mean...these failed abortions will take anything BUT the goddamn vaccine. Our future mirroring "Idiocracy" is getting closer and closer.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote] The article says it can also be used as a vaginal cleanser,

I’m thinking of getting my vagine cleansed.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 12:26 PM

Funny how some people refuse to take the vaccine, because they “don’t trust Big Pharma”, but will randomly guzzle up any other product by the same industry.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 12:37 PM

My dad was a chemist and would use mercurochome for cuts, which is pretty much pure mercury I think. They should gargle with that everyday.

I used to work in a vitamin store and dealt with all this shit for years. Cancer? Colloidal Silver. Aids? BHT. Fucking wack jobs. They think big pharma is a scam they can get around by taking crazy pills. I did know a homeless dude who cured his cirrhosis with industrial amounts of milk thistle. However, I later figured out he was spending less on vodka, because he was spending 20 bucks a day on milk thistle.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 12:50 PM

[quote]And it if that doesn't work, shove a lamp up your ass.

Can I do that even if I don't have COVID?

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 10:18 PM

I heard diving straight into a lava flow cures covid.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 10:21 PM

I think it's time for Dr. Lecter to use his spooky mind games on MAGA crazies and get them to cut their own faces off with a sharp-but-rusty knife.

And then when they're ready with the starving feral hogs they've had planned for America, they can be tossed into the pen with them while squealing

[bold]CORDELL! CORDELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 10:46 PM

She looks like a 7th grade boy pre puberty. You can see her insecurities from space . Poor thing

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 11:02 PM

Have they tried sacrificing their first born son and wiping his blood across their front doors, yet? Is that next, you think? Are they saving that for after bow season?

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2021 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!