Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NY Gay Twitter descends, shrieking, on a fellow gay

... because he dared to comment jokingly on the Speedo-wearing gays in Central Park!

Swarm, swarm!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2021 2:45 AM

Hiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss!

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 11:09 PM

Safe spaces!! Distant oceans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 11:11 PM

I love her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 11:12 PM

Shouldn't there be, like, a joke?

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 11:14 PM

why do they assume he's judging them? Maybe he's just lusting after them?

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 11:22 PM

Do straight guys categorize themselves like gays do? Pocket daddy. Twunk. Trans Otter Powerbottom?

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 11:23 PM

Anyone who wears a speedo in the park is a disgusting, desperate-for-attention freak.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 11:24 PM

R4 Like, literally, like no

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 11:26 PM

HELLO EVERYONE, ATTENTION EVERYONE - DO YOU ALL SEE ME? Please look at me!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 11:29 PM

why do so many gays wear tiny Speedos anyway?

I’m a gay guy but always wear regular trunks that resemble shorts.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 11:35 PM

R4 it's light ribbing, which we all know the NY gays cannot abide. THEY'RE NEW YORKERS, GOD DAMNIT!

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 2:31 AM

R10 only Europeans and young people with six packs and no gunt (in other words, professional models) can get away with speedos.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 2:32 AM

He's POLICING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHOICES!!!

... with his joking comment

Lots of NY gays insulting Texas, too. They seem sensitive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 2:41 AM

Lots of gay guys rock speedos. More don't. Regardless I want to see them worn everywhere no matter what. It's kind of like the gay summer uniform. Follow the tribe or hit the road men and move to Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 3:29 AM

[quote] NY Gay Twitter descends, shrieking, on a fellow gay

Hon, that tweet has 62 comments as of now, 10 hours after you shared it here.

So I'm just going to stop you right here you phony, due to the fact there's obviously a smidge bit more than a measly 62 PEOPLE in "NY Gay Twitter" you twat.

Do better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 8:38 AM

All those pearl clutching bottoms are so tedious and ugly. They do look like morons walking around a park in a speedo.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 8:55 AM

r15 "Do Better"? I'm guessing you stumbled over here from Twitter. How creepy.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2021 7:59 PM

Nope, R17. I stumble here quite often. Tho I dod go to twitter to check OP's claim and found it to be completely and pathetically false.

As of now, 4 days later, still ONLY 65 people have "descended" on that nothingburger of a tweet.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2021 8:07 AM

Shrieeeek!!!

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2021 2:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!