Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Atlanta sexual assault victims demand action against perv with over 60 arrests

ATLANTA (CBS46) -- Victims are coming forward asking why a man who according to them has sexually assaulted multiple women and has been arrested over 60 times is allowed to roam their neighborhood.

“I woke up to a man rubbing my leg in my bedroom,” said Jessica McMillan.

That man is Rodney Lee Stroud, who is very well known to authorities.

“He has a continuous cycle of behavior that’s very disturbing to the woman in my neighborhood, to me personally, to several of my neighbors,” said Christian Enterkin.

Records show he’s been arrested over 60 times.

In response to Stroud continuously being released by the courts the Dekalb County District Attorney said while the court considers prosecutor recommendations related to bond and sentences, each is granted at the discretion of the respective court handling the matter.

CBS46 first covered incidents by Stroud back in 2018 when he tried to enter a home while the owner was on the phone to 911.

His latest two incidents in the Kirkwood area on August 8 and 17 involved breaking into woman’s houses and undressing, and even touching them.

Several of his latest female victims live close by one another and have had multiple run-ins with Stroud.

“I saw him there, he saw me, and then he started to masturbate,” McMillan said.

Enterkin has a restraining order on Stroud for the 2018 incident and reported him breaking that order on August 4. She believes if he had been locked up like she said he should have been the other two incidents wouldn’t have happened.

“How he can continuously break into one victims house after another, signature bond himself out of jail, and within 24hrs he’s back breaking into another woman’s house,” Enterkin said.

Victims also say Atlanta police have been responsive to their calls but question how seriously they take Stroud’s actions. McMillan said an officer told her she needs to get used to his presence, and asked her if she may have dreamt him being in her room.

“He [APD officer] was like well you know this is just the neighborhood you live in,” McMillan said.

Police reply "Mr. Stroud has been arrested repeatedly and for crimes we find to be very concerning. It is frustrating to us to see repeat offenders quickly released and back out on our streets and we are hopeful Mr. Stroud will be held accountable for his actions and provided with the appropriate resources to address his behavior."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 12:26 AM

Wow that’s horrible. It sounds like a sexual assault or murder waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 9:43 PM

I am tired of bitches and moaners erasing our modern day Don Juans from perhaps making their mark in somebody's creative modern literature. All we get these days is "He's a menace, lock him up, blah, blah, blah!"

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 9:43 PM

It's Georgia, they need to shoot his ass. Altho since the women are black, they might be arrested for it

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 9:47 PM

That was my first thought, what happens if someone shoots him dead?

I mean if someone buries him in he back yard, it's not like the police will turn the whole town over to find out what happened to him, they'll hope that someone who wasn't a cop shot his ass.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 9:59 PM

What’s with the officers telling her she just had to get used to him? Is Kirkwood a really ghetto area where hobos roam free?

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 10:04 PM

Get a gun. Use it. A man coming toward you with his dick out and masturbating - how the hell are you supposed to know he's not going to rape you.

No charges. And even if there were, no one is getting convicted.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 11:57 PM

Seems like law enforcement is on strike and refusing to respond to calls or earn their tax payer funded paychecks. They seem to want crime to go up so they can say “see, you should t have defunded the police”

If law enforcement isn’t going to work, they should not be paid. It’s not a welfare program. They should have to do some work to earn the paycheck instead of saying it’s just the neighborhood; “it’s your fault I’m not doing my job.”

They can stop crime when they want to.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!