Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who look like trash but aren’t.

The beloved Dolly Parton by her own admission:

[quote] It takes a lot of time and money to look this cheap, honey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2021 9:37 AM

That's such a great line. I can't think of anyone who looks cheaper and has a better heart.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 9:07 PM

This is a tough one.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 9:31 PM

Guy Fieri (my man / chef crush)

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Me.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 9:39 PM

We disagree, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 10:21 PM

The working classes of the world are filled with people who look trashy but are not. Thankfully!

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 10:26 PM

[quote]Keanu Reeves shared that his mother designed Dolly Parton’s Playboy outfit and after Dolly was done with it, he wore it for Halloween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2021 9:08 AM

Ooh, Keanu in a bunny outfit! How old was he?

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2021 9:26 AM

Keanu Reeves fits in on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2021 9:33 AM

R9, absolutely not. He has never looked cheap.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2021 9:57 AM

Keanu now looks like he should be sitting on a tree stump smoking cigarettes in West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2021 10:13 AM

[quote]Guy Fieri (my man / chef crush)

Guy Fieri? Is that a joke? He is trash and he hates gays. His restaurants suck too. It's so bad he has a new show trying to twist it around, the winner gets to work in his restaurant. OMFG are you kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2021 10:38 AM

R12, I hate Guy Fieri with a passion, but he seems to be very charitable and kind from what I’ve read. How do you know that he hates gays?

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2021 10:44 AM

It's all over the internet. He literally was "weared out" having to do a show with gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2021 10:52 AM

R14 that's not exactly true. While yes there was one or two searches that come up about rumors about him not liking to work with gay people, I sort of doubt that.

His late sister Morgan, was gay and he officiated 101 gay weddings in Miami as a tribute to her. I really don't think he's homophobic. Team Guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2021 5:03 PM

Yeah I feel like a homophobe wouldn't go out of his way to personally become licensed so he could officiate a hundred gay weddings in his lesbian sister's honor.

I also submit: country singer and bona fide redneck Luke Bryan... who is actually a pro-science anti-racist LGBT-friendly liberal and generally known as a very funny nice guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2021 8:48 PM

I think in a way, Boris Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2021 8:53 PM

Cher

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2021 9:38 PM

Jason Momoa always looks dirty and unkempt. Sexy but in a sleazy way.

by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2021 10:51 PM

Joe Exotic

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote]Yeah I feel like a homophobe wouldn't go out of his way to personally become licensed so he could officiate a hundred gay weddings in his lesbian sister's honor.

Oh please, stop making excuses for that grease ball. Straight guys dont usually have a problem with Lesbians, it's there number one jack off fantasy. He was "wearded out" by having to do a snow with two gay men. And it's not rumors, it's documented. He didnt deny it. He's just now trying to save face using his sister as the "see I am LGBT friendly" scam.

"A battle of lawsuits followed with Page claiming that Fieri had grown arrogant and hard to handle while Food Network accused Page of creating a hellish work environment punctuated by e-mails, like the one where he called an employee a “vile uninformed piece of s–t.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2021 9:19 AM

^^do a show^^

Although, I am sure he dose blow too, he's got that sweaty high look all the time and he's not even cooking.

by Anonymousreply 22December 19, 2021 9:20 AM

Dolly is a very classy lady. Her Imagination Library is an unselfish act of love for underprivileged children, and has had a very positive impact on literacy rates.

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2021 9:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!