Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Doctor Who’ actor Tanya Fear reported missing 3 days ago, manager confirms

British actor Tanya Fear was reported missing on Thursday by her family after last being seen in Los Angeles, where she's been living for the past two months.

Fear’s manager, Alex Cole, confirmed the news via phone to TODAY on Sunday, three days after she first went missing. He told TODAY he last spoke to Fear eight days ago to discuss work, and she was fine.

“It was a shock to me,” Cole said of her disappearance.

Los Angeles police confirmed to TODAY that they completed a missing persons report on Sept. 9 for Fear but have no further information at this time.

Cole told TODAY that she's been living in Hollywood, near music venue Hollywood Bowl. In recent months, she's been trying out stand-up comedy, and it had been going well with her building a following.

Across social media, friends and fans have been raising awareness of Fear’s disappearance in order to get more information using the hashtag, “#FindTanyaFear.”

Related: Police and local law enforcement had been looking for the college student since last Thursday.

Author Bolu Babalola shared a missing poster for Fear on Twitter, writing, “My friend Tanya has gone missing in the LA/Hollywood Bowl area. She hasn't been seen since 9th September 2021.”

In a tweet shared hours later in the same thread, Babalola shared some additional details, adding, “On the day she went missing her hair was natural, in its afro state.”

A fan page for “Doctor Who” also retweeted the missing person poster for Fear, writing, “Missing Person alert: Tanya Fear who played Jade in #DoctorWho ‘Arachnids In The UK’ went missing on 9/9/2021.”

Fear is best known for her portrayal of Dr. Jade McIntyre in a 2018 episode of the television series “Doctor Who,” as well as Nina in the 2016 movie “A Moving Image” and Harlow in 2013’s “Kick-Ass 2.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 1:39 PM

Sounds like another Naya Rivera type of thing.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 7:42 PM

She's fine.

She sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 7:42 PM

Toxic algae strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 7:44 PM

Several days ago when I saw this I had to look her up. She did one episode of Dr Who and that was only the unwatched woke version. Best wishes for the lady but despite the headlines she is no Sarah Jane.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 7:47 PM

Send K-9 out to search.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 7:51 PM

[quote] Best wishes for the lady but despite the headlines she is no Sarah Jane.

She's definitely no Naya Rivera.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 7:56 PM

I’m fearful.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 8:00 PM

I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 8:00 PM

At least they didn’t refer to her as a Dr. Who star as these types of articles usually do. Like that chick who was in one episode of The Walking Dead as a zombie, and whatever it was she did, or had done to her (I don’t recall) the articles kept referring to her as a Walking Dead star.

I hope she is found alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 8:38 PM

She’s been found alive, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 8:53 PM

Link to story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 8:54 PM

Heat stroke?

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 8:55 PM

[quote] Sounds like another Naya Rivera type of thing.

Was any brackish water involved? Did she perform on foreign Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 8:56 PM

CHECK THE CABINS!!!

She's not just an actress. She's a mother, a daughter, a former teen, a parent, an actress, a mountain climber!!!

Save her now!!!@!@!@!!!

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 8:56 PM

Yeek, that is a scary photo of her at r12. She should have auditioned to play the clown in "It".

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2021 8:57 PM

Yet another meth/heroin/etc. related incident.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2021 8:59 PM

Thank god, I was starting to fear for her safety!

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2021 10:10 PM

SHE. HAS. BEEN. UPGRADED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2021 10:29 PM

The cops found her. She's fine. They said no foul play and the investigation is closed.

She probably spent a sex-filled weekend in some hot dude's bed and someone panicked when she didn't "pick up".

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 10:32 PM

Well, what happened? Why did she get lost

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2021 10:47 PM

R19, or hot gal

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2021 10:47 PM

3 days does not seem like a long time to have family/management freak out. Maybe she wanted to go camping in the wilderness because showbiz is exhausting and being plugged in all the time is soul draining when your manager is calling texting you every half hour?

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2021 10:51 PM

Or maybe the entire thing was a ploy by her PR to get her name in the papers.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2021 10:52 PM

Has anyone looked into a small foreign faction?

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2021 11:01 PM

ELIMINATE!

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2021 11:09 PM

R23, or mental illness

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2021 11:28 PM

r25, oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2021 11:29 PM

Deport her!

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2021 11:36 PM

You will be absorbed.

We will add you biological distinctiveness to ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 6:54 AM

Don't hate us because we are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2021 6:55 AM

Wrong malevolent aliens, r29.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 1:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!