Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Divorced couple opens up about unexpected journey after husband comes out gay

After 15 years of marriage, Matthew and Jessica Turner announced that they were getting a divorce. The reason? Matthew Turner came out as gay. The former couple tells TODAY’s Craig Melvin how they’ve navigated the changes in their relationship, in what ways they still support each other and how they co-parent their kids together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2021 3:44 AM

Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 6:03 PM

He's not hot enough to care.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 6:03 PM

R1 that thread is closed schatz.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 6:07 PM

In that video they show him 15 years ago and the man was smelling an entire state's worth of cookies.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 6:08 PM

How does a woman not know that a man is gay after being intimate for 15 years? He has to be bi as someone said. A gay man is not going to dive into a pussy the way a straight man would.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 6:39 PM

The funny part about these men who wait decades to come out is that they dump these women just as the women are at an age where they are no longer considered desirable to men and themselves enter into the gay world where they are no longer considered desirable to men either. He's in for a harsh reality.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 6:43 PM

Religious, self hating zealot hiding behind his faith. I blame his parents. Screwed the pooch of a wife too.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 6:52 PM

Didn't they already do this in a Lifetime Made for Fraus TV Movie back in the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 6:57 PM

She ain't Live Love Laughing no more.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 6:58 PM

^^^ Agree, Gay. But she's primed for some world-class mug-cradling.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote] How does a woman not know that a man is gay after being intimate for 15 years? He has to be bi as someone said. A gay man is not going to dive into a pussy the way a straight man would.

Exactly, and go back again and again, time after time into that muff. Could you really eat her out, for more than a decade, if you weren’t at least a little bi?

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 7:24 PM

One of the most gorgeous men I know got married, had kids and then came out to his wife. They broke up, he was single for about 5 seconds and then met a man and got married.

I don't understand it. I guess this guy's dad was very macho military, but still, I don't understand being married for 30 years and.....yeah.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 7:30 PM

I don't understand how they do it either. Obviously they've fucked, since a lot of these ex couples have kids. I do understand pressure and wanting to comform, but I don't get how they do it for that long. And why not be a bachelor? Why get so far into the relationship? There's trying women to test your sexuality, but 15 yrs or more isn't no sample platter.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote] ^^^ Agree, Gay. But she's primed for some world-class mug-cradling.

I hear she has an Etsy shop that specializes in selling t-shirts that read, "I'm not gay, but my ex-hubster is."

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 7:39 PM

It was probably over in 2 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2021 7:48 PM

[quote] It was probably over in 2 minutes.

A literal pump and dump

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2021 8:32 PM

R5 he probably didn't dive especially if they are religious but lots of straight men won't. Hypocrites. They expect a dick sucking but don't reciprocate.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2021 8:38 PM

Was the unexpected journey to the local highway rest area?

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2021 8:39 PM

To add to my comment I once worked with a woman, married out of HS, 2 teenagers and very dedicated churchgoers. She had no idea what oral sex was. The subject came up when someone joked about "69" and she was puzzled and someone told her and she was dumbfounded.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 8:41 PM

He must be bi. I’ve never had a gf or even wanted to go there. I know you won’t believe me but I’m not a nelly bottom queen. I can’t imagine fucking a woman. Not for me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2021 8:58 PM

Sexuality is a spectrum. Societal forces push people to the sides, but if we lived in a different world many more people would be pansexual.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2021 9:03 PM

R20 You must be new here. Datalounge has had numerous threads where the overwhelming/overarching theme is gay vs bisexual. Many of us are proud gays. We’re having to do a whole new coming out, because of being erased no bisexuals who identify as gay. I’m like you, no females for me, thanks. Welcome. See R271 individuals like this try to shame us as well.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote]being erased no bisexuals who identify as gay

Erased? WTF are you even talking about, R20?

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2021 10:20 PM

I meant R21 not R271.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2021 10:25 PM

My god, she is deaf, dumb, and blind if she couldn't ever see that her husband was gay!!! How many of her friends were rolling on the floor laughing when they found out that they were RIGHT, but she refused to see the obvious!!!

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2021 10:29 PM

What's so interesting and different about what at first glance seems to be a dime a dozen story? Can someone who's read the article help out?

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2021 10:33 PM

R25 seriously!

He not only smelled cookies, he was driving around in a car with a siren on top that screeched "Oh Mary! Oh Mary!"

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2021 11:20 PM

[quote] Sexuality is a spectrum. Societal forces push people to the sides, but if we lived in a different world many more people would be pansexual.

Bisexual. There is no such thing as “pansexual” unless you mean to include people who have sex with children and animals as well as same-sexed and opposite sex adults.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2021 11:27 PM

Agreed, R25. I didn’t think from the still image at the OP that he looked obviously gay, but once I heard him speak… yeah, no doubt there.

Also—they wrote RELIGIOUS books meant to indoctrinate children. Fuck them!

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2021 11:30 PM

Craig Melvin's facial expressions were priceless. I don't think he's homophobic, but he just didn't understand any of it.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2021 11:51 PM

He knew it since he was five. She probably knew it too.

But oh yes, "the journey."

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 12:29 AM

Didn't fraus used to brag about their 'women's intuition' a lot before? You'd think this gal might have once caught him ogling some hot guy's bulge or ass and thought hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2021 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!