Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Green Bay Packers lost bigly to Saints 28-3

That’s what Rodgers gets for being a closeted coward

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 5:45 PM

38-3. Worst defeat of the Rodgers era. They pulled him in the 4th quarter.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 1:47 PM

Ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 1:48 PM

Closet Makes you ugly too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 1:50 PM

At 7 last night I suddenly exclaimed to my husband, "Shit we missed the Packers game!"

Then I looked up the final score & was like "Maybe it's best that we missed it."

I can't remember a final score on a Packers game that was so puny and a 35 point spread. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 1:58 PM

The local news said it was an embarrassing loss for Aaron Rodgers, no mention of the team 😆

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 2:02 PM

Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 4:13 AM

Why are there NFL threads on Datalounge?

You think we’d be safe from it here.

Can’t we talk about Follies instead?

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 4:24 AM

[quote]Why are there NFL threads on Datalounge?

Because some of us like to talk about football and football players. Nobody is forcing you to enter these threads. If you're not interested, get lost.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 4:55 AM

I remember Jameis Winston from FSU, when he was accused of rape (possible) and of stealing crab legs from Publix (definite). The dude was trash with a temper.

This animal is the next OJ Simpson. Mark my words!

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 4:58 AM

R7, go start a thread then.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 2:56 PM

Jameis actually seems to have matured

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 2:58 PM

Jameis is a loose canon but had to start following some rules after he was released.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 5:42 PM

I'm sorry. He had me on his mind.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 5:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!