Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

am i the only who eats cold hot dog

???????

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 2:32 AM

No, there's probably a few other weirdos out there. Why do you ask?

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 5:10 AM

No but the other person isn't on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 5:12 AM

I microwave them. I know they are bad for you but at home I often buy a cheap bag of buns and have hot dogs with mustard and shredded cheese. YUM

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 5:16 AM

Those Eckrich breakfast sausages are good right out of the package.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 5:17 AM

Why don't you heat it up? Laziness?

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 5:49 AM

I JUST CANT WAIT TO HEAT IT UP I NEED MY HOT DOG

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 5:52 AM

OP it takes less than a minute to microwave it

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 5:56 AM

cold hot dog popular snack in China!

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 6:45 AM

I’ve eaten cold tofurkey sausages before but can’t a cold hotdog kill you?

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 8:40 PM

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 10:16 PM

OP, do you mean cold right out of the package from thee supermarket, or cold, like after you've cooked it and it's been refrigerated overnight? (Like cold pizza)

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote]cold hot dog

That's an oxymoron!

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 10:36 PM

I like R3, we could hang out. I love to do that too.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 10:38 PM

I used to do that when I was younger, OP!!

That's how I think the thing with my arms shrinking back to the length of my elbows kind of started to happen a few years back, though....

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 2:21 AM

My sixth grade friend, Tony, ate them right out of his Mom’s freezer. He died of some rare muscle cancer at age 40. No connection was ever made.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 2:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!