Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Shailene Woodley decimating Aaron Rodgers' game?

Probably worst game of his career today against the Saints. So bad the coach benched him. Final score: 3-38. Time to call Kevin Lanflisi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 5:22 PM

Everyone has an off day

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2021 11:23 PM

He had a bad day as R1 said.

Also he wasn't exactly having the best time dealing with management this past offseason or before that.

It's incredibly misogynistic to blame his performance on the woman he's with.

The same thing applied to people blaming Tony Romo's performance on Jessica Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2021 11:28 PM

Ok, fine, it's not Shailene's fault. But he still did so much better with Kevin around, you have to admit.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2021 11:32 PM

I think OP wasn't blaming Shailene per se, but rather this ongoing public charade that he's heterosexual and the stress it must generate.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 12:22 AM

He looked demented in his post-game interview. Sanpaku eyes and is he dying his hair and beard black? Good luck with that ess, Shailene.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 12:57 AM

[quote]Probably worst game of his career today against the Saints.

Not probably - it WAS the worst game of his career. Also the worst season opener loss for the Packers in over 50 years.

Aaron looks so worn out and elderly for only 37. All that bearding is taking a toll on him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 1:01 AM

I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 1:02 AM

ess = mess

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote]Everyone has an off day

A 3-38 score is not an off day - that’s an I was a little too confident and thought I could coast on my past success and got a wake up call day.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 1:04 AM

The Packers D was atrocious and I'm not convinced Aaron or other players like Davante are giving it their all. It's going to be a looooong season. Thank goodness for the Bucks and Brewers.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 1:10 AM

Of course not!

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 2:25 AM

Answer: His career is over.

Response: Who is Aaron Rodgers?

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 3:01 AM

R12 LOL

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 4:33 AM

Is Aaron pounding some ass tonight to get his anger out?

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 4:36 AM

[Quote]Ok, fine, it's not Shailene's fault. But he still did so much better with Kevin around, you have to admit.

That was a decade ago when his knees, joints, reflexes, strength, field vision, etc. were at an apex. Right now, he's an aging player fighting his body and motivation.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 6:55 AM

R15 Happiness in your private life does make a difference though. Look at Tom Brady - 6 years older than Aaron and always looks motivated and his body is great. You can tell Tom his happy with his life. Aaron, despite all his zen shit, doesn’t seem as happy as he tries to make himself look.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 4:50 PM

To be fair, it's not only because he's closeted, R16. He's also a miserable person in general. He blames others for everything that goes wrong in his life - his family, Packers management, Kevin, the beards, etc.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 4:56 PM

R17 Very true.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!