Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Monica Lewinsky says Bill Clinton should “WANT” to apologize?

Does he owe her an apology?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 9, 2021 12:28 AM

Bitch needs to let it go. She was the aggressor.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2021 7:44 PM

Did he not clean his asshole before she rimmed it?

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2021 7:44 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2021 7:49 PM

How many more decades is she going to milk that blowjob for attention? Get a life, Monica.

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2021 7:55 PM

As the lyrics for “Devil With The Blue Dress” almost go:

She’s not too skinny, she's not too fat

She's a real hummer-giver and I liked it like that.

Devil with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress

Devil with the blue dress on

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2021 7:58 PM

Poor Monica. She finally monetized her story for film and found out no one gives a shit. She's not going to be the hero she always fashioned herself to be. Fuck you, manipulative cunt. Crawl back into your hole for good.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2021 8:00 PM

She actually said to more than one of her friends that she was going to Washington with her knee pads on. She found a willing recipient with Clinton. He was wrong and she was wrong. Let it go, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2021 8:02 PM

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.

‘Is’ she still harping on smoking my pole?

I want to apologize that she’s still bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2021 8:03 PM

She just keep her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2021 8:04 PM

She blew a married man and of course a bunch of losers hate her and not the man. It's very 1950's.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2021 8:05 PM

She was just as much responsible as he was. So, no.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2021 8:05 PM

We don't hate her for blowing a married guy. We hate her for presenting herself as a poor victim for 25 years and making a living off of it. Learn the difference, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2021 8:07 PM

I should have been able to flash my ass at him and “mistakenly” brush against the erection in his trousers and ask him, “may I kiss, lick and suck on your penis until you ejaculate in my mouth?” without his responding in any way. The fact that he accepted is literal violence and my tragic #metoo moment.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2021 8:07 PM

Why should he want to apologize? She came onto him, not vice-versa. We all read the Valentine's Day ad she wrote in the paper secretly addressed to him--she was quite the little stalker.

I'm sorry she was treated so hideously by Linda Tripp and the Starr Commission, and that it ruined her life for years; but Monica was an adult when she came to DC and she knew exactly what she was doing when she came onto President Clinton (which is exactly what happened, by her own admission). There were no laws then against having sexual relations with an adult intern.

I do not admire his behavior, but I do not admire hers either. She was certainly not his victim.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2021 8:12 PM

I think Bill should push back and flip the script on her, something along the lines that he feels betrayed and bewildered about her actions and still has feelings for her. He could find someone that could drench his speech in “wokisms”. Like he’s so proud that she’s built herself such a platform all these years and how they started awareness classes for the pages after her.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2021 8:12 PM

Bullshit. If she lived in obscurity you would dream up some reason to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2021 8:13 PM

If she lived in obscurity, we wouldn't be talking about her, dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2021 8:15 PM

R10 wrong, people are fucking tired of her putting all the blame onto Bill and casting this sordid tale (in which she was entirely complicit) in a #metoo light. She will not let it go even thought she was the one who made it happen.

She actively pursued a married man, the President and offered him sexual relief. She then couldn't keep her mouth shut (no pun intended) and sent your USA into a tailspin. If she just accepted it was what it was and shut up, all those months Bill and the government could have spe t their time improving the country and the world at large.

Move on, you sad slapper

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote] She just keep her mouth shut.

That was her problem in the Oval Office, too!

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2021 8:18 PM

She made a career out of being a professional victim. Without Bill Clinton, nobody would give a shit about her today.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2021 8:52 PM

So they wait til Linda Tripp is dead a year to trash her?...

Tripp said Lewinsky was bragging to everyone, not just her. Just an unbalanced, deluded little tramp. And they were not 'friends'; just like all the guys Monica has stalked- she couldn't get rid of her.

What would you have done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2021 9:33 PM

Has Monica apologized to Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2021 9:50 PM

No gives a crap any more, not even republicans.

Time to let it go

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2021 9:52 PM

Her father got bent out of shape, when what she did became known as "A Lewinsky" among teens.

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2021 10:14 PM

R24, he sounds as deluded as the parents of that chick Chandra Levy. Her parents actually thought he would leave his wife for her. HA!

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2021 10:30 PM

She seems stuck in this. Never had a job. Never married, had kids. Stuff most women want.

Does her family support her?

She could buy a little business somewhere and live quietly but she seems to want to relive the whole thing over and over.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2021 1:01 AM

This is a rerun from 2005.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2021 1:05 AM

No wonder she’s an old maid - she’s still living in the 1990’s.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2021 1:06 AM

Monica seems like a nice person. But she'll always be a punchline, and this might have hurt her self esteem. Imagine meeting a nice man, and then going with him to meet his parents. Imagine the awkwardness in the room. She might be worried that if she had kids, they'd be bullied.

I think she's done a few things for work. Didn't she design purses for awhile? Maybe she's had an office job too. But how would hiring managers respond when they saw her name on a resume? Some might hire her because of the shock value associated with her name, and that would be exploitive.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2021 1:08 AM

R29, you are about 20 years late with that post. Stop NOW.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2021 1:12 AM

I wonder how Monica let them cast Beanie.

I tried to watch a bit of the mini-series at my parents house. My mother who I'm surprised even remembers her said Monica had a pretty face...that's supposed to be her?

(and then she kept saying fast forward this is boring so I gave up watching)

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2021 1:14 AM

That cunt knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted him far more than he wanted her. She was dumb enough to think he would leave Hillary and marry her. That bitch should have been sent off to a mental institution.

He owes her NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2021 1:17 AM

For WHAT, obliging to get at her correct height bending his knees somewhat, when she decided to swing into his office and get down in front of him on her elephant knees?? Please, honey.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2021 1:20 AM

[quote]Never had a job.

She did have a job, designing and marketing handbags.

[quote]Never married, had kids.

Most Dataloungers have never married or had kids.

[quote] Stuff most women want.

This may surprise you, dear, but this is not 1957, and Eisenhower is no longer the president.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2021 1:21 AM

Monica Lewinsky should “WANT” to disappear.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2021 1:22 AM

She is known for one thing only...being a slut who blew the married president.

Why doesn't anyone say the obvious...BOTH of them should apologize to Hillary. Clinton had a 12 year affair with Gennifer Flowers, exposed himself to Paula Jones, came on to Kathleen Willey on the day her husband died, possibly assaulted Juanita Broderick, had a long affair with a Miss Arkansas, etc. Did this guy not miss any chance to humiliate his wife?

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2021 1:27 AM

[Quote] Stuff most women want.

[Quote] This may surprise you, dear, but this is not 1957, and Eisenhower is no longer the president.

R34 doesn't know any women.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2021 1:27 AM

R36, which leads to the question: why is Hillary still married to the bum?

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2021 1:29 AM

I agree with R4, enough already. She seems like she likes the attention and playing the victim. There were other controversies with other high-level political people. Remember Gary Hart and the woman who sat on his lap, for god sakes. You don't hear anything from her. Can you even remember her name without googling?

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2021 1:31 AM

r37: I at least don't know the [italic]fantasies[/italic] of women who exist only in your fervid little brain.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2021 1:31 AM

[quote] Can you even remember her name without googling?

Yes: Donna Rice.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2021 1:32 AM

Thank you, Monica (R34), I feel your PAIN.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2021 1:39 AM

She will never get one.

Bill would never feel sorry for her. She was just a cumdump for him.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2021 1:43 AM

Who on earth would be Team Linda Tripp?

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2021 1:43 AM

Ryan Murphy, r44? I am so curious to watch this.

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2021 1:45 AM

I saw several recent interviews in which Clinton was questioned about her (like this one from 18:00)

What I found very interesting was how resistant he was to saying her name. Not quite 'That Woman' but just a lot of 'She' and 'Her'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2021 1:45 AM

Hisss!!!!!

Our Queen's Chosen Consort does not need to apologize.

Everything She does is perfect and pure and thus everything he does is without blame.

Let us praise Her name and fall to our knees in worship.

For She is right again.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2021 1:47 AM

She can try and rewrite history as much as she wants, but she was never a victim. We all know women just like her: Single; past the ingenue stage; maybe a little heavy; didn't date a lot in high school and college; finally learned how to use wardrobe and makeup to her advantage; always flirting with older, usually married men; and for said men "easy". She knew what she was doing with Bill and when it met its inevitable "climax", played victim.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2021 1:47 AM

He has kept her fat ass sort of relevant , she should thank him .

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote] We Stans are fucking tired of her putting all the blame onto Her Chosen Consort and casting this sordid tale (in which she was entirely complicit) in a #metoo light.

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2021 1:50 AM

Monica, dear, maybe you wouldn’t be defined by this if you and your publicists ever shut up about it. Now stop trying to monetize blowing the President and go get a job-job.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2021 1:55 AM

Bill should apologize for getting jizz on her dress.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2021 1:55 AM

And she should WANT to stop shoving her blow job skills in our face for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2021 1:59 AM

If only this sloppy whore would have learned to swallow, none of us would have had to listen to this stupid shit for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2021 2:01 AM

R38 She is a woman who won’t pretend her husband is an angel that doesn’t stick his dick in sluts like most married men.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2021 2:02 AM

The desperation on this loser to try and make it seem like it was something she was forced into and seem like a victim is so sad, trump actually violated women yet rethugs said they were liars, lmao hypocrisy at it's finest.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2021 2:02 AM

1) Hillary is a lesbian; 2) Bill is her friend and beard; 3) they have an open marriage; 4) Chelsea is from a sperm donor.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2021 2:09 AM

What does she want, a cigar?

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2021 2:18 AM

[Quote] 4) Chelsea is from a sperm donor.

Hardly, she looks EXACTLY like her dad.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2021 2:32 AM

Did I miss something or has Monica apologized to Hillary and Chelsea yet?

They were both wrong and they both need to shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2021 2:35 AM

R44, I'm team Linda. She worked her ass off over her career to get her government job. Then the new intern is a rich kid who lands a position because of family connections. Sure, the internship was unpaid, but she was probably going to use it as a stepping stone to a high-paying government job. So, did Monica appreciate her internship, and was she invested in contributing to the team? No, she was a slacker, disappearing for hours at a time to ...well, you know. And then she used Tripp as her therapist, half unloading her guilty conscious, half bragging about her conquests. And remember, the other party was Linda's boss. While she slaved away, he was collecting tax dollars while getting felted while on the clock. She was a whistleblower. And she was demonized, not for telling the truth, but for not being attractive. Both women got off damaged, the man got off.

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote]And she was demonized, not for telling the truth, but for not being attractive. Both women got off damaged, the man got off.

Sure LINDA.

Did you forget that your little homewrecker friend yourself could have helped another woman? You know, like give her a heads up before letting her go in public and proclaim it's a big conspiracy making a fool of herself?

Oh no, just about you and your "honesty" people just hate you for your looks. Cough, Cough Bull Shit!

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2021 3:04 AM

Not really, but a real gentleman would reimburse her for the dry cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2021 3:10 AM

Kathleen Wiley? The same one Linda Tripp said was a loon and the same one who was trying to get bill Clinton alone including trying to get him to come to a unoccupied house.

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2021 3:17 AM

Bill Clinton @ R5 Now I want to watch "Repossessed" before bed! I know it's idiotic, but I love it. It's so stupid, it's great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2021 5:10 AM

Bill Clinton has odd taste in women. I mean wasn't there a pretty and slim intern or staff member at the White House and in Arkansas?

Paula Jones, Gennifer, (Hillary sorry) none of them are real lookers.

I does appreciate a good looking woman. Remember him ogling Ivanka at Trumps inaugural and Hillary's bemused smirk? (and I know someone will now say Ivanka isn't good looking but compared to the Clinton women......)

by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2021 5:37 AM

It wasn't looks that got him off R66. He was not looking at their face with his dick shoved down their throat.

Don't you know, straight guys love ugly chicks because they will do things pretty ones wont do until you give them a big fat diamond ring and promise to marry them.

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2021 5:52 AM

Who saves a dress a guy came on?

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2021 5:53 AM

Karens of course.

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2021 5:54 AM

Gennifer flowers was pretty when she was young. So were the 3 Miss Arkansas winners he was connected to.

by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2021 6:08 AM

Paula Jones is a dog. I saw her once at my gym in Long Beach before she got the money for a nose job. A white trash Miss. Piggy.

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2021 6:13 AM

3 Miss Arkansas!!

Clinton loved pageants! Makes me like him even more.

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2021 6:16 AM

[quote]She blew a married man and of course a bunch of losers hate her and not the man. It's very 1950's.

Oh, I see. Of course, she can't be expected to know it's wrong to have sex with a married man. It's all his fault.

by Anonymousreply 73September 13, 2021 6:18 AM

She should stick to giving blow jobs, look where it took us…….to the actual bedroom of the President, not behind the dumpster next to it.

by Anonymousreply 74September 13, 2021 6:35 AM

She's pathetic. Her entire existence is wrapped up in being a "star" in this scandal.

Problem is, with this TV show, she's now pretty much run out of ways to milk it. It's old news and getting older by the day.

All she has to look forward to is doing a minor round of press interviews after Bill dies.

Though, I"m also thinking she'll also eventually announce "juicy tidbits" about the scandal she has never chosen to reveal before...in other words, lies.

And, Bill is ultimately the bigger scum bucket of the two...he was older and the one with the power and a wife and he was a complete fool for letting himself get mired in all this but at least he's not the one blathering about it every few years to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 75September 13, 2021 6:38 AM

R55 and Bill was in Hillary's mind her ticket to the Presidency. Bill was played by more women than just Monica

by Anonymousreply 76September 13, 2021 6:43 AM

She must have always been kind of an underachiever. She went to Beverly Hills High School and Bel-Air Prep and then goes to community college? With her money and background? Were are grades too bad to get into a four year school?

from Wikipedia:

The family attended Sinai Temple in Los Angeles and Monica attended Sinai Akiba Academy, its religious school.[4] For her primary education she attended the John Thomas Dye School in Bel-Air.[15] She attended Beverly Hills High School for her first three years of high school, before transferring to Bel Air Prep (later known as Pacific Hills School) for her senior year and graduating in 1991.[3][1]

Following her high school graduation, Lewinsky attended Santa Monica College, a two-year community college, and worked for the drama department at Beverly Hills High School and at a tie shop.[3][13] In 1992, she allegedly began a five-year affair with Andy Bleiler, her married former high school drama instructor.[16] In 1993, she enrolled at Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon, graduating with a bachelor's degree in psychology in 1995.[3][1][13]

With the assistance of a family connection, Lewinsky got an unpaid summer White House internship in the office of White House Chief of Staff Leon Panetta. Lewinsky moved to Washington, D.C. and took up the position in July 1995.[3][13] She moved to a paid position in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs in December 1995.[3]

by Anonymousreply 77September 13, 2021 6:44 AM

I don't think Hillary 'played' Bill. I think they were a powerful team that had a plan from the first day they decided to be a couple. It was a political partnership from the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 78September 13, 2021 6:49 AM

I agree r78. Her book describes her screaming WHY!!!! when she found out about Monica. I sort of reads like a typical wife screaming when she found out about being cheated on,....but I think the WHY!!!!!!! was more you could be ruining yours and MY presidencies like we planned.

It's kind of amazing that two law school students got together with a crazy dream like both being president. AND they came so close to doing it.

by Anonymousreply 79September 13, 2021 7:02 AM

At least she did something for the family name. For a while there straight guys referred to getting a blow job as getting a Lewinsky.

And no I am not making that up, Daddy Lewinsky was not happy about it since his name was well known in his industry.

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2021 7:03 AM

Yes r80 I remember the fuss when a Law and Order episode had Bebe Neuwirth refer to it as a Lewinsky. Monica was not happy.

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2021 7:05 AM

Monica always seemed to me a tough cookie. Every bit a match for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2021 7:20 AM

[quote]which leads to the question: why is Hillary still married to the bum?

[quote]She is a woman who won’t pretend her husband is an angel

Because, above all else, Hill is a power junkie. Who will suffer any and all outrage and indignity, including being her husband's toilet to shit on when it behooves him, to be close to power. Her behavior no doubt cost her many votes, including mine.

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2021 7:30 AM

Fuck you, Maureen/Sue R83! And I hope you're stuck in Texas with your dead fetus inside right now. Oh, I forgot you are so lovelessly barren and infertile.

Well, then, fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 84September 13, 2021 8:06 AM

We will never have a female president because woman hate woman more than men. R83 is a perfect example of that.

by Anonymousreply 85September 13, 2021 10:30 AM

The "transferred to private school for her last year" bit R77, would lead me to believe she was about to fail out of BHHS and/or had "fallen in with the wrong kids" (e.g., druggies) --pretty common and there are plenty of private schools that serve that function,

by Anonymousreply 86September 13, 2021 10:34 AM

Yes, Bill Clinton should apologize to her. He has apologized to the world for what he did but not to her. Grow up, Bill.

by Anonymousreply 87September 13, 2021 10:37 AM

Yes, Monica should apologize to Hillary, she's never apologized for interfering in their marriage and showing no respect for other woman. Grow up Monica.

by Anonymousreply 88September 13, 2021 10:40 AM

He hung her out to dry, so, yes, he is complicit in the way the media vilified her.

by Anonymousreply 89September 13, 2021 10:41 AM

The one thing I will always feel sorry for her about was how she was basically terrorized by Ken Starr and his bullshit commission. I just can’t imagine what that must have been like.

Maybe it’s a good thing this has never remained buried so that never again can the Republicans use an affair as a weapon like they did with this.

by Anonymousreply 90September 13, 2021 11:16 AM

Well it would have helped if she had washed the dress before it was hung out to dry. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 91September 13, 2021 11:17 AM

Why? For giving her exactly what even she admits she wanted? She set out to seduce a man she knew would put his political career and family before her if the shit hot8the fan, and for whom she knew she was a casual fuck.

It's the American taxpayer, his party, and his rice and daughter he owed apologies for using the Oval Office in his blithe hubris.

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2021 11:26 AM

^*wife (not rice) and daughter

by Anonymousreply 93September 13, 2021 11:29 AM

You manifest your own reality, Bill manifested lots of woman on the side of his marriage and still being reelected to office for 2 full terms. Monica manifested fame for sucking off a 50 year old man wiping his cum on her dress and spending the rest of her life as a victim talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 94September 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Sorry ladies, no boss should engage in sex with an intern. Despite Monica being an adult, it's an abuse of power.

by Anonymousreply 95September 13, 2021 11:32 AM

She looks great! And I love her; I would have done the exact same thing in her situation. Clinton was hot back then…..the man played jazz on a damn saxophone!

by Anonymousreply 96September 13, 2021 11:39 AM

[quote]Sorry ladies, no boss should engage in sex with an intern. Despite Monica being an adult, it's an abuse of power.

He was not her boss, he was a Rock Star and she was his groopy. Woman throwing themselves at him all the time. It's not illegal to have sex with an adult who throws themself at you dying to suck you cock and taste your load. Sorry, that is not sexual harassment. That's adulation.

by Anonymousreply 97September 13, 2021 12:02 PM

He's a scumbag plain & simple. She just highlighted it. He's the type of John you have to negotiate the price up front. & get the cash before you even let him unzip.

by Anonymousreply 98September 13, 2021 12:04 PM

R61? The word you're looking for is "conscience," not "conscious."

Please make note of it.

by Anonymousreply 99September 13, 2021 12:05 PM

R95 - In this case, abuse of power is a joke: she came after him, was infatuated with him, and determined to seduce him.

Abuse of power only takes one so far; there is also the issue of personal responsbility.

He didn't seduce her: she seduced him.

His abuse of power lay in a complete disregard for the fact that this took place in what was, simultaneously, his family's home and belonged to the American people; ditto the Oval Office.

If he'd had the decency to buy her a little flat somewhere in Virginia, or sneak into a motel . . . but the Oval Office?! The White House?!

That's where the abuse of power was.

She was determined to have him. She was of age. He is responsible for not seeing the trap in front of him, not for giving her exactly what she was literally begging for.

Give her at least as much dignity as she deserves: she chose this. He didn't rape her or force her.

by Anonymousreply 100September 13, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote]Did this guy not miss any chance to humiliate his wife?

His wife chose to stay and put up with it. What you allow will continue.

by Anonymousreply 101September 13, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote] hypocrisy at it's finest.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 102September 13, 2021 1:29 PM

[quote] Woman throwing themselves at him all the time.

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 103September 13, 2021 1:29 PM

[quote]Bill Clinton has odd taste in women. I mean wasn't there a pretty and slim intern or staff member at the White House and in Arkansas?

You don't understand womanizers. These men will fuck a hole in a tree if it's female, looks have nothing to do with it. A lot of gay men see women as ornaments, and pretty things to make some guy look good. None of that matters to a womanizer.

by Anonymousreply 104September 13, 2021 1:33 PM

R10 - we hate her because she was a willing participant who’s made a living off being a “victim”, and won’t shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 105September 13, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote]Fuck you, Maureen/Sue [R83]

[quote]We will never have a female president because woman hate woman more than men

R84 R85 You will never have a female president who has no self-esteem. You will never have a female president whose supporters childishly hector anyone who points out that highly negative trait.

by Anonymousreply 106September 13, 2021 1:38 PM

THEY ARE ATTACKING OUR QUEEN!!!

TO ARMS DRONES!! TO ARMS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107September 13, 2021 2:22 PM

What would he say? I'm sorry I gave in and let you blow me?

by Anonymousreply 108September 13, 2021 2:30 PM

To apologize, he'd have to take responsibility. He's a skeeze though. This is like the Superbowl sitch with Janet & Justin. Janet tried to save some face and be real, while Justin snuck off with a grin on his face like three kid who farted in the classroom between classes, then snuck out the door laughing to himself. Bill Clinton is immature like that.

by Anonymousreply 109September 13, 2021 2:31 PM

Ummm, no.

However, she should apologize to Hillary.

Monica was a predator, knowingly going after a married man. She wasn't some innocent babe in the woods. She was the woods.

I thought she wanted to move on and live a quiet life out of the spotlight. That she didn't want to be remembered for her affair with Clinton. She's the one who won't shut up about it. For over 20 years she won't shut up about it. Stick a fork in this hog, she's not only done, but burnt to a crisp.

by Anonymousreply 110September 13, 2021 2:35 PM

She’s never going away. Every few years there will be another ‘whatever happened to...’ article. To some degree all these types get that treatment.

by Anonymousreply 111September 13, 2021 2:45 PM

Remember her interview with Barbara Walters? When Monica said "I knew the rules" inre sex with married men.

by Anonymousreply 112September 13, 2021 3:24 PM

[quote]Sorry ladies, no boss should engage in sex with an intern. Despite Monica being an adult, it's an abuse of power.

Really? Did he pressure her into sex? Did he make it clear that there would be consequences for her at work if she didn't agree to sex? At 18, people are legally adults and can do all kinds of things but poor 22 year old Monica was the innocent victim in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 113September 13, 2021 3:52 PM

Typical woman - a worthless whore with no redeeming quality or integrity. Still milking that blowjob for all she can get 30 years later.

by Anonymousreply 114September 13, 2021 3:59 PM

She was a 22 year old adult and back then 22 year old adults weren't infantilised like they are now. Nobody would have thought of her as anything other than an adult with agency to do what she wished, which she was and which she did.

I have a bit of sympathy for her because she was stupid enough to brag about her affair to Linda Tripp and was slut shamed across the world but that's where it ends.

She stalked him, she pursued him, she tried to push him further sexually, there was no abuse of power from his side.

Her bragging about the affair got him into a lot of trouble, she humiliated his family on the world stage, made him the butt of cigar and bj jokes, risked his career, he had to endure mortifying testimony on camera, got him impeached and into a whole load of legal trouble.

That's on her. He never expected an apology for how her blabbermouth nearly took him down, she's got some cheek to expect one from him.

by Anonymousreply 115September 13, 2021 4:05 PM

Yeah the whole Bill owes her an apology thing is bizarre to me but very fitting for this victim culture we are in now.

by Anonymousreply 116September 13, 2021 5:35 PM

Although it's inappropriate at work, I have no problem with any married man/woman having an affair outside of their marriage, it's not my business. The only time I give a shit is when they HIRE gf/bf/piece on the side. Lewinsky was not that - her career didn't and would not have advanced because of sexual activity with Clinton. HOPE HICKS' antics are something that should have been looked into, because the only thing she was qualified to do in Trump's white house was to service then sexually.

by Anonymousreply 117September 13, 2021 6:19 PM

Shit like this happens all the time in the workplace and no apologies are needed. She wanted to suck his sick and she did.

by Anonymousreply 118September 13, 2021 6:22 PM

This is what happens when you peaked in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 119September 13, 2021 6:25 PM

Remember when Hillary said that she was not one of those Tammy Wynette 'stand by your man' types?

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2021 4:44 PM

Clinton apologized to her years ago. He made a public apology to his family, Monica and everyone he'd hurt. He literally apologized to her in front of the world.

Has Monica apologized to the wives of all those married men she fooled around with?

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2021 11:45 PM

Last night, I finally saw Episode 1 of Impeachment. The last 30 seconds were perfect.

by Anonymousreply 122September 15, 2021 2:52 AM

She had a five year affair with her married drama teacher when she was 19. She seemed to like married men.

I've heard that explained that women who do that are turned on by the idea of taking a man away from another woman. (and if you want to get Freudian taking Daddy away from Mommy.)

Bill need not apologize. Has she ever expressed sorrow or regret towards Hillary? (Did she support Hillary in 2016 at least on Twitter where she is pretty active?)

by Anonymousreply 123September 15, 2021 4:59 AM

Bill and Monica were an albatross around Shrillary's neck and women didn't like Shrill which is why in 2016 a glass ceiling wasn't shattered, but Shrill's Presidential aspirations.

by Anonymousreply 124September 15, 2021 5:27 AM

Lewinsky is no longer relevant.

She must be low on CA$H.

by Anonymousreply 125September 15, 2021 5:30 AM

The mini-series is sort of gross. I didn't need to know about Paula Jones drawing Bill Clinton's penis.

I'm sort of curious to see how Edie Falco does in it. I may just fast forward to her scenes. (although the stuff in the trailer with her screaming how could you do this I think I've seen done before as Carmella.)

by Anonymousreply 126September 15, 2021 5:39 AM

He relentlessly lied about the affair, portraying her as an unbalanced stalker. He slandered this young kid. He could’ve sympathetically fessed up, winning the hearts of the millions who’ve gotten or given an extra-marital blowjob. He could’ve had a flock of Christian ministers at his side, helping him atone in front of the press. Instead he let loose the dogs of war

by Anonymousreply 127September 15, 2021 5:44 AM

That was Cobie Smoulders as Ann Coulter? Wow that's shocking. She's doing a good job. Really nailed Coulter and I didn't even recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 128September 15, 2021 5:47 AM

Falco basically hasn’t been in the series so far.

Cobie Smoulders has gotten everything right about Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2021 5:59 AM

Bill can apologize to Monica when Monica apologizes to every Democratic voter for putting them through hell and preparing the way for George Bush. At 22, you're an adult. If you're going to have an ill-advised affair, at least be discreet. She wasn't and she still isn't. This is her claim to fame and she's hoping to extend her 15 minutes by painting herself as a cyberspace victim. Fuck off. Go away. And fuck anyone who gives her airtime.

by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2021 6:18 AM

You can't be cyberbullied if you don't have public social media accounts.

by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2021 6:38 AM

This cunt is just a messy attention whore who sucks at life, so she must keep rehashing ancient history. She complains about not being allowed to move past what happened, yet she is CONSTANTLY looking for opportunities to remind us that she ravenously sucked our President’s fat cock! She is BPD trash.

by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2021 6:39 AM

Uh, she WAS an unbalanced stalker.

For that matter, she seems like she still IS an unbalanced stalker..."Pay attention to ME, Bill!!!"

by Anonymousreply 133September 15, 2021 7:15 AM

What r133 said.

She was never vulnerable, just sly and sneaky.

MLewinsky@FameWhore.com

by Anonymousreply 134September 15, 2021 4:11 PM

🧟[italic] Hell Hath No Fury Like A Lewinsky Scorned

by Anonymousreply 135September 15, 2021 4:13 PM

Is that Monica in the thumbnail?? I thought that was Beanie!

by Anonymousreply 136September 15, 2021 4:34 PM

I thought it was Bernie!

by Anonymousreply 137September 15, 2021 5:11 PM

He has fucking apologised multiple times. I hate this rewriting of history

by Anonymousreply 138September 15, 2021 6:02 PM

Bill and Hillary are done and they did it to themselves. They also both look like shit now.

by Anonymousreply 139September 15, 2021 7:46 PM

Is that you Monika at R127? If not, you're a schmuck.

The ONLY reason this bitch is back in the news is because someone wanted to make a miniseries of her pathetic story. She was an adult, she made her own choice. She wasn't forced into it and we know her history.

Some of you youngster who were not around when it all happened, consider yourselves very lucky. It was excruciating to live through this shit and seeing the Republican's hair go up in flames over it. I distinctly remember Miss Lindsey Graham wailing in front of congress that Clinton should be impeached for actions that "hurt people."

by Anonymousreply 140September 15, 2021 9:24 PM

I WONT BE IGNORED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 15, 2021 9:27 PM

If she was gay doing this 20 years later she would be laughed off the planet. Woman can truly be entitled manipulative Cunts some times.

by Anonymousreply 142September 15, 2021 9:31 PM

[quote]He relentlessly lied about the affair, portraying her as an unbalanced stalker. He slandered this young kid. He could’ve sympathetically fessed up, winning the hearts of the millions who’ve gotten or given an extra-marital blowjob. He could’ve had a flock of Christian ministers at his side, helping him atone in front of the press. Instead he let loose the dogs of war

R127 Uh, she WAS/IS an obsessive stalker. 25 years later and she still cannot let it go. She is the only one who refuses to move on. By her own admission she followed him everywhere. Every event, every public appearance, at work….that is likely why she got transferred out of the West Wing. She was too clingy and obsessive. She was telling everybody who would listen about their fling. The President was wrong and stupid for getting involved with an unstable young woman who was a starstruck walking personality disorder. He should have known better, but he does not owe her anything.

by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2021 9:32 PM

Imagine a 48 year old man compiling about sex he had with a MILF when he was 22 years old. And, calming he was a victim after HE persuaded her knowing she was married.

by Anonymousreply 144September 15, 2021 9:42 PM

^^Complaining^^

by Anonymousreply 145September 15, 2021 9:44 PM

Giuliani moving NYC's emergency command center into the World Trade Center AFTER the 1993 bombing so he could meet his girlfriend there, is FAR WORSE than anything Bill Clinton could even conceive of.

by Anonymousreply 146September 15, 2021 9:51 PM

Her problem is she wanted him to have feelings for her and he's never made it clear he did, which pisses her off. She always describes it as "our bubble" and romantic, and insists he had feelings for her even though they never once actually had proper sex, nor were naked together, nor were horizontal together or near a bed. She's like an "Admit you loved me!" That was the entire point of the book by Andrew Morton with him grabbing onto pathetic anecdotes (like Bill asking her a general personal question about her background) to "prove" Clinton really cared. When she was in the TED talk stage of exploiting this she opened by saying, "In 199whatever, I fell in love with my boss." He doesn't play along with the narrative she wants.

by Anonymousreply 147September 16, 2021 12:35 AM

Read Monica’s Wiki page about what happened after the scandal. Her whole life seems focused on Clinton and blaming him for all of her poor decisions. She has never taken responsibility. She has terrible cluster B.

by Anonymousreply 148September 16, 2021 1:08 AM

[quote] never once actually had proper sex

That's where you lost me, R147. ANY sex is "proper sex." And if Lewinsky had "proper sex," as described by you, she's still be a grifting opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 149September 16, 2021 1:14 AM

More proof she's a nutter. She's determined to paint this sordid little affair as a great love story when the reality is, she's a delusional stalker with Daddy issues who pursued a married man who was only interested in her as a willing mouth for his dick.

by Anonymousreply 150September 16, 2021 6:22 AM

What is funny is how she admits to telling him that she loves him and even after he basically responded with, “thanks and stuff”, she still continued to throw herself at him and obsess. What did this ho think he as going to do? Kick Hilary out of the White House and ask her to move in?? She has severe BPD and delusional disorder.

by Anonymousreply 151September 16, 2021 6:46 AM

In my opinion I don’t judge her for having the affair. A fling with the President could be fun and intoxicating. I get it, Clinton was charming and charismatic. He was still in the prime of his life and kind of sexy in a smarmy sort of way. That said, the issue I have is that she takes zero responsibility for making reckless decision after reckless decision. She blames the media, the internet, the Clintons, society, slut shamers, etc for her issues. Never have I heard of her owning her part in this scandal. She continues to dredge it up for attention and profit, and even tried to lump her experience in with #metoo as a way to paint herself as some martyr. She is nothing but a spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 152September 16, 2021 6:53 AM

I can't believe she's a producer of the TV show and they let them hire ugly Beanie Feldstein to play her. Monica despite her weight always had a very pretty face. Beanie, well doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 153September 16, 2021 6:55 AM

Did she ever apologize to Hilary for sucking her husband’s cock? What about the other married men she committed adultery with? Did she ask their respective wives for forgiveness?? Typical cluster B. It is all about them and they can muster zero empathy for others.

by Anonymousreply 154September 16, 2021 8:33 AM

[quote]In my opinion I don’t judge her for having the affair. A fling with the President could be fun and intoxicating

But it wasn't an affair. She got on her knees and serviced him, she may as well have been an unpaid prostitute.

The Me Too movement fueled Lewinsky's resurgence. If there was no Me Too this would not be happening, so I'll wait it out. If it's is one of the downsides of a movement that exposed Weinstein, Moonves, Matt Lauer etc, it doesn't bother me. What DOES bother me are all of these people who weren't born when the Clinton-Lewinsky thing was happening who've bought her victim bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 155September 16, 2021 1:04 PM

You Clinton bots are disgusting. The clintons will not be remembered fondly.

Have you ever heard of an unfair power dynamic? I don’t think it gets any more extreme than the President taking advantage of a lowly intern.

R154, She wasn’t married to Hillary Clinton the only person who should apologize to her is her rapist husband.

by Anonymousreply 156September 16, 2021 1:08 PM

???. She was the one that was the aggressive stalker adult female slut , she owes him an apology. He gave her some Presidential dick which she was beefing for. She should have kept her mouth shut but she wanted to be a famewhore !

by Anonymousreply 157September 16, 2021 1:11 PM

R156 = either 19 or 85 years old

by Anonymousreply 158September 16, 2021 1:12 PM

R158, I am definitely not a Boomer that blindly supports the Clintons like a lot of folks on this thread. Or an 80 year old like Joy Behar that spent decades slut shaming Monica.

by Anonymousreply 159September 16, 2021 1:14 PM

She's ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 160September 16, 2021 1:18 PM

Does one apologize to an old gym sock?

by Anonymousreply 161September 16, 2021 1:26 PM

At least the Clinton's didn't kill her.

by Anonymousreply 162September 16, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote] I am definitely not a Boomer that blindly supports the Clintons

OH DEAR

Before you ask, it should be "I am definitely not a Boomer WHO"

by Anonymousreply 163September 16, 2021 1:30 PM

It’s remarkable that back then, people like Joy Behar had no problem making crass fun of someone like Monica. Now with all the hyperconsciousness of #metoo and victimhood, no one would dare. I imagine that’s pretty gratifying for Monica after all these years. She’s seizing the moment, and in some ways I can’t blame her.

by Anonymousreply 164September 16, 2021 1:54 PM

R135 yeah I'm sick and tired of different websites instructing us that we all need to apologize to Monica Lewinsky or view her through a different lens. Shut up. The public had her number from day one and every move she's made in the decades since confirms we were on the money. She's a huge narc. Even when she was obsessed with Clinton she continued to stay in touch with the married man she was obsessed with back home. She also tried to move in on George Stephanopolous but he was no thanks and shut it down. And she was telling Vernon Jordan, who was looking for a job for her, that "Anything at George Magazine (JFK Jr.'s magazine) would be great. Obviously before JFK Jr. crashed.

by Anonymousreply 165September 16, 2021 2:12 PM

She is definitely a cluster-B.

Clinton does not owe her another apology. She does owe apologies to Hillary and Kathy Bleiler and any other woman whose husband she had an affair with.

by Anonymousreply 166September 16, 2021 6:04 PM

I do not owe an apology to Britney Spears. I do not owe an apology to Monica Lewinsky. If you're writing a "we owe an apology to" piece, make it a first person piece and apologize all by yourself.

by Anonymousreply 167September 16, 2021 6:07 PM

Well maybe if Hillary had been a more loving wife. . .

by Anonymousreply 168September 16, 2021 6:09 PM

R156 = Republicunt frau.

by Anonymousreply 169September 16, 2021 6:47 PM

R168 = My Republican grandfather

by Anonymousreply 170September 16, 2021 8:11 PM

R170 has no sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 171September 16, 2021 11:34 PM

R70 Any mention of Flowers always reminds me of Stuttering John's questions at her 1992 press conference. It starts at 2:30.

Also: Flowers was a cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 16, 2021 11:53 PM

In the video @ R172 Jennifer Flowers resembles Hillary somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 173September 17, 2021 12:07 AM

R173 = HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

by Anonymousreply 174September 17, 2021 12:16 AM

My mom used to say Jennifer Flowers was a sexual version of Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 175September 17, 2021 12:23 AM

^ a Hillary with a sunnier disposition. Flowers showed a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 176September 17, 2021 12:36 AM

Are we talking about GENNIFER Flowers?

by Anonymousreply 177September 17, 2021 12:39 AM

No. We're talking about Jennifer FlowersA

by Anonymousreply 178September 17, 2021 12:42 AM

Those were such simple times compared to what is common today..

by Anonymousreply 179September 17, 2021 1:03 AM

She won't let go. She had no intention of marrying anyone else and having kids. She doesn't stick with any job for a long time. This never ending saga, that she personally extends, is exactly what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 180September 17, 2021 1:12 AM

Just cause she's a whore doesn't mean Clinton wasn't a lying snake, cheating prick. It's so demeaning to men to assume they have no ability to say no thanks to some sleazy whore offering them blow job. It really does infantilize us. All that men think from their little head, crap. Talk about putting someone down Talk about prejudice. Like has there never been a time you haven't said no to sex with someone? I have. There have some people so skanky that my dick won't rise, no matter what. I actually have sexual preferences. Imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 181September 17, 2021 3:21 AM

[quote]She wasn’t married to Hillary Clinton the only person who should apologize to her is her rapist husband.

And bill was not married to Monica or even in a relationship so he doesn't owe her anything.. She got what she wanted out of it, she got on her knees to do it. She should thank him for that opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 182September 17, 2021 3:36 AM

Gennifer r178.

by Anonymousreply 183September 17, 2021 5:17 AM

Sometime I forget how sleazy Bill Clinton was/is and how sexist society is towards women. Monica Lewinsky serves as a constant reminder of both.

by Anonymousreply 184September 17, 2021 7:40 AM

Monica blabbing to that Linda Tripp showed her poor judgment.

by Anonymousreply 185September 17, 2021 10:00 AM

Sometimes I forget how woman with all their equality and status in society, more than ever before in history, remain manipulative biches who play victim no matter how much at fault they are for stocking a men when they dont get what they want.

by Anonymousreply 186September 17, 2021 10:40 AM

“I’m sorry I nutted on yer dress.”

by Anonymousreply 187September 17, 2021 11:57 AM

I used to feel sorry for her, and I was impressed when she spoke out against bullying several years ago, but what the fuck...why can't she move on already? Bill Clinton is a dirtbag, but she was a rather intelligent adult when she pursued a married man.

by Anonymousreply 188September 17, 2021 12:10 PM

Bill was sleazy but the attempt to impeach him was the beginning of the type of shit we see today. He did nothing impeachable as his actions and lies about it had nothing to do with his official duties.

by Anonymousreply 189September 17, 2021 12:15 PM

[quote] Sometimes I forget how woman with all their equality and status in society,

Just the one, dear?

[quote]no matter how much at fault they are for stocking a men

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 190September 17, 2021 12:19 PM

Funny that Bill Clinton has reportedly "apologized to the world" for what he did, but won't apologize to her.

by Anonymousreply 191September 17, 2021 12:22 PM

How can anyone see this cringey woman as a victim?

She knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to have sex with the POTUS because she thought he was cute, and she got off on his power. Not a thought that he was married, or what her actions might entail.

She was 23. Not a teenager.

No sane man would want to be involved with this woman.

by Anonymousreply 192September 17, 2021 12:27 PM

R186

I can understand the irritation.

by Anonymousreply 193September 17, 2021 12:28 PM

I remember when the whole mess first er, blew up (sorry, I was trying to get away from went down), I said to a woman friend of mine, "This poor girl, what she must be going through!" I'll never forget, the friend said dismissively, "She'll be fine." The friend happened to be a therapist, and looking back, I'm impressed with how she intuited Monica's essential ballsiness.

by Anonymousreply 194September 17, 2021 1:55 PM

Poor Clinton..Just a man prisoner to his penis. No chance to say No. I hate how we as men are portrayed as idiots

by Anonymousreply 195September 17, 2021 1:57 PM

R195

Not all men. Just Clinton.

Hill explained his addiction as stemming from his childhood abandonment by his real dad. Whatever it was, it ruined his career and legacy because he was a brilliant politician.

by Anonymousreply 196September 17, 2021 2:21 PM

My god.

"Lewinsky stated that she had nine sexual encounters in the Oval Office with President Bill Clinton between November 1995 and March 1997. According to her testimony, these involved fellatio and other sexual acts, but not sexual intercourse"

When she was twenty fucking three! You'd think she was 12 the way she goes on about it.

by Anonymousreply 197September 17, 2021 2:52 PM

I've always imagined that Hilary smacked Bill from one end of the White House to the other. "Come here! How could you be such a fucking moron?" Chasing him around with a frying pan or something that would really hurt. Felt the same way when the Vanessa Williams' porn pics came out. (Penthouse?) Her father chasing her around the house. "What the fuck were you thinking?!" Those pics were NASTY. She was gorgeous but NASTY.

by Anonymousreply 198September 17, 2021 2:54 PM

Now that the show has bombed, is this the last we see of her until Bill's funeral ?

by Anonymousreply 199September 17, 2021 2:55 PM

R198 Did that really reportedly happen to Vanessa? Her father doing that? I remember when those pictures came out, being at dinner with a group of friends, one of whom had seen them. I remember him regaling us: “Ohhhh yeah, she’s gettin licked.” That said, Vanessa had the very best redemption/comeback I’ve ever seen, total class act ever cents.

by Anonymousreply 200September 17, 2021 3:55 PM

*Ever since. Damn dictation keeps fucking with me.

by Anonymousreply 201September 17, 2021 3:56 PM

Be grateful. At least someone is.

by Anonymousreply 202September 17, 2021 3:59 PM

What is she bitching about? Didn't get the presidential kneepads she boasted about?

by Anonymousreply 203September 17, 2021 4:05 PM

[quote]Hill explained his addiction as stemming from his childhood abandonment by his real dad

Fun Fact: Clinton's father, William Blythe, who was killed in a car accident before he was born, was a huge womanizer just like son Bill.

by Anonymousreply 204September 17, 2021 4:16 PM

He was her THIRD married lover. Honey, just admit you like married dick. I do

by Anonymousreply 205September 17, 2021 4:16 PM

"Dear Ms. Lewinsky,

I apologize for interpreting your exposing your thong and butt to me as a come-on. I, as an older person and as your President, should have realized that your pulling your pants down was simply the innocent exuberance of youth, certainly not designed to get my attention, regardless of your previous liaisons with older married men and your being an adult of twenty-three at the time."

"Even though you told friends you were traveling East to D.C. 'to get [your] Presidential knee-pads,' I should have regarded you as a naif who wanted nothing more than to be an unpaid Federal office intern."

"For my assumptions and subsequent behaviors, I am truly sorry."

"But it was fun, wasn't it, Sugar?"

by Anonymousreply 206September 17, 2021 4:17 PM

I don’t buy it about being Bill’s father issues. He is or was an undisciplined guy with big appetites, for adulation, sex, food. Remember he used to be a porker?

by Anonymousreply 207September 17, 2021 4:39 PM

R207, it's not about his father's issues, but there could be a hereditary component. He didn't see his father cheat on his mother, it wasn't imitative behavior.

by Anonymousreply 208September 17, 2021 7:08 PM

If woman want the same pay as men, the same power as men, then they need to "man up" (one of their favorite take downs of men) and take responsibility for their actions. You can't suddenly pull the "I was an innocent naive litter girl my evil male boss practically raped me" routine. Monica and even the female interviewer are playing this game. "oh we all make those mistakes when we are young". Give me a fucking break. Monica was an adult. In fact men and women can join the military, handed a gun and trained to kill people at 18. She was 23.

by Anonymousreply 209September 17, 2021 8:24 PM

If this were the other way around and a young man had sex with a female President, you can bet all the woman would be backing up the President instead of the impressionable young man. They would be giggling and ogling, making snarky remarks about how the tables have turned. They would be cackling on about how the young man should shut up, get over it, man up and be an adult.

by Anonymousreply 210September 17, 2021 8:24 PM

[quote] If woman want the same pay as men,

Just the one, dear?

[quote] you can bet all the woman

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 211September 17, 2021 8:27 PM

Oh Dear, Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 212September 17, 2021 8:44 PM

If women want the same pay as men, the same power as men, then they need to "man up" (one of their favorite take downs of men) and take responsibility for their actions.

by Anonymousreply 213September 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Pretty ironic that you point out the future advantages a woman president would have - when centuries of extreme disadvantages are why there has never been a woman president.

by Anonymousreply 214September 17, 2021 10:31 PM

Oh... posts appeared since I was here - R214 was directed as R210

by Anonymousreply 215September 17, 2021 10:32 PM

Bill Clinton was one of the worst presidents we have ever had, Democrat or Republican. NAFTA was the worst decision he ever made and he put millions out of work. Not to men ion his many anti gay policies. He, Reagan, Dubya and Trump will burn in hell together

by Anonymousreply 216September 17, 2021 11:06 PM

[quote]centuries of extreme disadvantages are why there has never been a woman president.

And yet when one had a chance for the first time in US history, woman voted against her in huge numbers. Half the Trump voters are woman.

by Anonymousreply 217September 17, 2021 11:11 PM

Woman have held power throughout history. It's only in the modern world where woman, mostly American play victim and whine about how unfair the world is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 17, 2021 11:14 PM

She looks beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 219September 17, 2021 11:21 PM

What does that have to do with whether women have had more disadvantages than men, R217? There were slaves who were ok with slavery.

And again, R218, are you saying that women with power prove that women never had any disadvantages, throughout all of history? Are you really making that ludicrous point?

by Anonymousreply 220September 17, 2021 11:26 PM

What do you think the proportion of leaders throughout history were, men to women, R218? 100 to 1? 1000 to 1? 10,000? A million? (I'd venture even higher, might makes right and all)

by Anonymousreply 221September 17, 2021 11:27 PM

Well slave were never handed power like some woman have, so that's a ridiculous argument. R220

by Anonymousreply 222September 17, 2021 11:38 PM

FFS, r217/r218, it’s womEn.

Plural.

by Anonymousreply 223September 17, 2021 11:39 PM

This isnt a question of power R221, it's about taking responsibility as an adult. That's the thing, woman claim victim of power when it's convenient. Monica was from a well to do family with connections to the most powerful office in the world. Think about that for a minute. How many people can just call up the White House and get their son and daughter a job there? She was sent to high priced schools. Privileged beyond 99% of the population. She chased after and seduced a man in power and now she's the victim? Give me a fucking break!

by Anonymousreply 224September 17, 2021 11:44 PM

You’re fucking illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 225September 17, 2021 11:45 PM

You’re fucking annoying and dodging the question.

by Anonymousreply 226September 17, 2021 11:46 PM

Monica came from a place of privilege, power and wealth. To claim she is a victim of power is ridiculous. Her choice, her body. She did what she wanted, no one forced her into that situation except herself.

by Anonymousreply 227September 17, 2021 11:49 PM

That Linda Tripp was a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 18, 2021 1:19 AM

I'm not gonna extrapolate from Monica to feminism but she's a cluster B narc who knows she'll never ever get the attention she got with Clinton again and can't give it up. Woman has not married, has not established a life. She's established a brand based on something that happened 25 years ago and it's not a good brand. We can go "she was 23!" but now she's older than Clinton was at the time and still a Clluster B narc baby/victim. She was never able to land another marquee name so her mission at the moment iis to somehow get him to "admit" love had something to do with it and she'll go to her grave with that mission.

If she'd been able to land another marquee name she'd been ok and if her California obsession had left his wife she'd have done that. Same time she was flashing her thong at Big Willie she was trying to reel in George S. And after Bill C proved elusive she tried to get Vernon Jordan to land her in the offices of George Magazine overseen by JFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 229September 18, 2021 1:38 AM

R213 So you're saying men take responsibility for their actions? If that's the case, Bill should apologize to Monica.

by Anonymousreply 230September 18, 2021 6:51 AM

She is still totally nutty but the years have been good to her. She looks better now.

by Anonymousreply 231September 18, 2021 8:31 AM

She needs to find her a Trump but not one of ours.

by Anonymousreply 232September 18, 2021 10:09 AM

I saw her once at the Century City mall. We were at the outdoor food court back in probably 2004 or so and she was walking by. Had a Prada purse and was quite portly. Great skin and hair. Also, R232 - that is unthinkable in that area and social circle. She'd have to be a mutant or a fresh-cut the boat Persian Jew with zero clue what planet she landed on. I think only a recent Jewish arrival from Turkmenistan said at the time that he liked Ann Coulter and the rest of my Jewish colleagues...well, they almost killed him with fire.

by Anonymousreply 233September 18, 2021 11:53 AM

"Doesn't she know that no one cares what she has to say?", say the 230 posters who replied to this thread!

by Anonymousreply 234September 18, 2021 11:54 AM

[quote]So you're saying men take responsibility for their actions? If that's the case, Bill should apologize to Monica.

I think the person who started it should apologize first. She went after him, not the other way around. She should needs to act like an adult and apologies even if he never dose. That's how adults act. And by the way, he apologized many, many times on TV in front of the whole world back when it happens. If nothing else she should apologize to Hillary and Chelsea for her reckless behavior and lack of concern for their family unit with her slutty behavior just to get Bill into bed with her. She was vulgar, tacky and selfish. If Bill would have turned her down, sooner or later she would have done the same thing to some other high profile man.

by Anonymousreply 235September 18, 2021 12:05 PM

Both of them were outed. I hate that shit.

by Anonymousreply 236September 18, 2021 12:05 PM

[quote]Doesn't she know that no one cares what she has to say?", say the 230 posters who replied to this thread

It's not that we don't care, it's that no one agrees with her. Except of course woman who buy into being a victim no matter how much she was actually at fault for starting it in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 237September 18, 2021 12:07 PM

"Go away Monica!!", say the 230 posters who don't care about this shit anymore!

by Anonymousreply 238September 18, 2021 12:20 PM

Here’s what I think: she would like to have an in person meeting with him and talk it over. Maybe seeing him old and feeble now would cure her.

by Anonymousreply 239September 18, 2021 12:47 PM

No she wouldn't, that would ruin her 20 year long run of using him if she did that. When you finally confront "your problem" you are supposed to move on after that. NOT something she ever plans on doing. When she dies, some day, some dude is going to jack off on her headstone for good luck.

by Anonymousreply 240September 18, 2021 12:57 PM

He should want to punch her in the box for not shutting up already.

by Anonymousreply 241September 18, 2021 12:59 PM

He actually never lied. He said "I did not have sex with that woman" well, turns out she was not a woman or a lady.

by Anonymousreply 242September 18, 2021 1:04 PM

"Doesn't Monica know that we don't care about this?", say the 240 posters yelping about this!

by Anonymousreply 243September 18, 2021 1:32 PM

Bill SHOULD apologize.

For having ANYTHING to do with this whining, nasty, plotting fat needy thing.

by Anonymousreply 244September 18, 2021 1:42 PM

R216,,You do know he balanced the budget, right? The one Dubya blew up for his cronies over Iraq?

by Anonymousreply 245September 18, 2021 2:22 PM

Monica Lewinsky was a known slut who started the whole thing; dummy Clinton fell for it.

What makes manipulator Lewinsky the worst is that her story is no way the same as women who are raped, molested and harassed at work. These women are not "cry babies" or "professional victims." LEWINSKY and her kind are.

How is Lewinsky's resurgence going over on Twitter and the like? I don't follow that. I hope people are ripping her a new one.

by Anonymousreply 246September 18, 2021 4:05 PM

R216, you're in the wrong thread. If you really think ignorant things like that and want to spar, pay the fucking fee and start a thread.

by Anonymousreply 247September 18, 2021 4:07 PM

Clinton DID apologize to her YEARS ago. When is Monica going to apologize to all those wives of the married guys she slept with?

Notice how she doesn't go around continuously demanding an apology from Ken Starr or the Republicans who masterminded the exposure of her affair with Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 248September 18, 2021 6:39 PM

Did Linda Trip ever apologize?

by Anonymousreply 249September 18, 2021 7:44 PM

Monica Lewinsky won't be satisfied until Bill Clinton buys prime time TV for an address on all three networks concurrently announcing how SORRY he is for hurting her and ruining her life. This is regardless of the fact that no one under 40 watches TV anymore.

by Anonymousreply 250September 18, 2021 7:59 PM

Fatass Monica needs to shut the fuck up and disappear.

by Anonymousreply 251September 18, 2021 8:00 PM

Monica, Sarah Paulson and Ryan Murphy owe my an apology for the three hours I spent watching that drab series.

What a snooze fest. And Clive Owen seems embalmed as Clinton. Maybe Edie Falco will bring some life to it.

BTW Oscar winner Mira Sorvino was in it? I didn't even notice her until the credits. Wow has she fallen from the A-List.

by Anonymousreply 252September 18, 2021 9:09 PM

I think she should apologize to him for coming on to him.

by Anonymousreply 253September 18, 2021 10:54 PM

[quote] My mother who I'm surprised even remembers her said Monica had a pretty face...

That's what they used to say about a girl when she was fat.

My mother even said it about my fat niece.

by Anonymousreply 254September 18, 2021 10:59 PM

The FBI plans to open a Cold Case. Hillary's DNA in Janet Reno's jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 255September 18, 2021 11:24 PM

She's a very privileged woman who doesn't seem to know how lucky she is. With her need to be a victim, she should be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 256September 18, 2021 11:34 PM

Who says she's a Democrat, R256?

by Anonymousreply 257September 19, 2021 1:50 AM

Did her mother know about the affair with Clinton?

Did she really think Bill would leave Hillary cause a scandal and marry a 21 year old while in office?

You'd think her mother would have said something to her or at least got her a therapist.

She grew up in Beverly Hills. Every kid had a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 258September 19, 2021 4:29 AM

Why did Linda Tripp get demoted? I'm watching the TV show. She had a good job in the West Wing and then Vince Foster kills himself and she's sent to a cubicle at the Pentagon.

You can see where her anger started.

by Anonymousreply 259September 19, 2021 4:30 AM

R239 Why would she have to see him in person when it's clear he's old and feeble in every interview he's done in the last few years?

by Anonymousreply 260September 19, 2021 5:42 AM

If Clinton had been a conservative Republican I will guarantee you this thread would be calling on him to apologize and horrified for poor Monica.

Boomers seem to be reacting more to the very cynical and hypocritical way the GOP used the revelation and not to the actual facts of the case.

by Anonymousreply 261September 19, 2021 5:58 AM

Monica is single and Lindsey Graham is single. They need a matchmaker.

Take emotions off the ex-Presidents now.

by Anonymousreply 262September 19, 2021 7:03 AM

Why should Monica apologize to any man she slept with and not the MARRIED MEN who cheated on their wives? She doesn't owe Hillary jack shit. All he had to do was say no but amazingly we are supposed to act like men have no self control and it's all the evil "slut's" fault. Give me a fucking break.

If that is the case then men should step down from any high powered positions as they cannot be trusted. Simple solution.

by Anonymousreply 263September 19, 2021 7:40 AM

A pushy yenta who wanted the blond goy.

It's The Way We Were all over again!

Meeeeeeemoires, like the...

by Anonymousreply 264September 19, 2021 7:47 AM

I'd love to see a Brit TV interviewer talk to her, and call her out flatly for just being an opportunitistic slut, instead of the cushy saccarine treatment she gets on US TV.

by Anonymousreply 265September 19, 2021 7:49 AM

OK, so I caught about 5 minutes of the American Horror stony with her. The actress is super chubby like Monica was, and the Paula Jones is even uglier with that ginormous snout. LOL

by Anonymousreply 266September 19, 2021 12:12 PM

[quote]Why should Monica apologize to any man she slept with and not the MARRIED MEN who cheated on their wives?

That's the point dipshit. You cant make the argument that she is the only victim here. So are the woman who husbands she's slept with. If you expect the men to apologize, she needs to do the same. She was not raped or pressured into anything. She slaked the men she slept with. She's a professional homewrecker.

by Anonymousreply 267September 19, 2021 12:17 PM

Has little Mon Mon had affairs with other married men?

by Anonymousreply 268September 19, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote]If Clinton had been a conservative Republican I will guarantee you this thread would be calling on him to apologize and horrified for poor Monica.

NOT 20+ YEARS AFTER THE FACT, dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 269September 19, 2021 2:54 PM

Monica is the patron saint of angry teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 270September 19, 2021 2:56 PM

Monica was such a ditsy amateur and has sulked for nearly a quarter century.

by Anonymousreply 271September 19, 2021 3:37 PM

R259 Tripp was a notorious gossip as well as a Republican. While George HW was in office, she ran around pushing gossip about him and Jennifer Fitzgerald to anybody she could find, including the media. She was detested by all her colleagues, a nasty, jealous, vicious gossip.

She thought that her scheming against Clinton would ensure she got a great job in Dubya's administration but Dubya remembered all her vicious sniping at his father and she was out of a job.

Tripp was a vile, evil bitch. May she rot in hell.

by Anonymousreply 272September 19, 2021 4:16 PM

R263, Nobody is giving Bill a pass. Nobody is putting the entire blame on Monica.

What IS being said is that, both being adults of sound mind and Free Will, she could have kept her pants pulled up, and he could have kept his pants zipped up.

Monica didn't, and Bill didn't. Neither criminal, both foolish. A story as old as humanity.

She must have felt giddy at first, and certainly bold, with her seductive power; but then felt the fury of a scorned woman (he had her transferred), the shame of a denied paramour ("I did not have sexual relations with that woman...Miss Lewinsky"), the humiliation of a figure (and her figure, literally) of media mockery.

But Bill Clinton's denials, however Jesuitical, were designed not only to protect him but also to shield Monica.

It was the hypocrite Ken Starr who saw to it that the sordid details found their way to the public awareness.

by Anonymousreply 273September 19, 2021 5:05 PM

R267 the only homewrecker is Bill sweetie. Try to have some logic and self esteem and put the blame on the person who was actually in a relationship and made vows to his wife or partner. So pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 274September 19, 2021 5:57 PM

She made bad choices but was treated terribly by Clinton, Starr and the press. She deserved apologies, and Clinton has apologized, in public, more than once.

Right now, though, the only thing that comes up for me when she reappears every two weeks is how pathetic she looks. It's pathetic she's still banging on about this and it's pathetic people still book her and it's pathetic her entire existence resolves around Bill Clinton. She's still obsessed with him, and he still doesn't give a shit about her.

by Anonymousreply 275September 19, 2021 6:24 PM

Ken Starr, was President of Baylor University, a Southern Baptist institution, when the administration and coaches covered-up assault and rape allegations by multiple football players. The victims were female students.

Starr is a disgusting hypocrite who is still featured on mogul Murdoch's Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 276September 19, 2021 6:27 PM

Get over it, doormat!

by Anonymousreply 277September 19, 2021 6:28 PM

R276, Maybe those rape allegations were made up like the ones against Bill Clinton

by Anonymousreply 278September 19, 2021 6:35 PM

A homewrecking, vulgar loser. She refused to move-on and has relished in playing a victim for decades.

by Anonymousreply 279September 19, 2021 6:37 PM

R278 it was proven and Ken Starr was fired along with other administrators and the coach.

by Anonymousreply 280September 19, 2021 6:39 PM

Lose this "homewreaker" bullshit. It's not 1950.

by Anonymousreply 281September 19, 2021 6:46 PM

R281 actually Monica's whole attitudes reek of the 50s, no doubt taught to her by her social-climbing mommy who dumped her father when she found a rich guy to marry. Monica was desperate to score an Alpha male no doubt pushed by mommy. Monica never bothered to have a job, a career. She just wanted to be a rich, famous celebrity. Notoriety was fine with her as long as fat girl finally got some attention.

by Anonymousreply 282September 19, 2021 7:49 PM

So, now in the US of A we are giving passes to criminals & assholes cause they're old. Durst should go to a hospital rather than jail, cause he's old. Bill poor victim of his lack of father, according to Hill., & his own penis has no part in this & he's too old & frail, haven't you seen him on TV. Got it. Never thought I would see the day that Europe has more justice than the USA. At least they still prosecute & punish old Nazi murderers, no matter how old they are.

by Anonymousreply 283September 19, 2021 7:59 PM

R283 so Bill Clinton should be arrested for allowing the fat chick who brought the pizza to blow him? Lewinsky admitted she was the predator.

by Anonymousreply 284September 19, 2021 10:04 PM

If she's gonna find dick now, she will need to search five notches below WJC, and he isn't going to be rich, famous, and good looking. She's erotic to TERFs, but to prominent men, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 285September 19, 2021 10:28 PM

What rich guy wants a woman who has been unable in 25 years to shut up about a blow job and who doesn't appear to have had any men ever show any interest in her?

by Anonymousreply 286September 19, 2021 10:36 PM

R283 = Mother Lewinsky

by Anonymousreply 287September 19, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote]Lose this "homewreaker" bullshit. It's not 1950.

Lose the "all woman are victims" bullshit. It's not1970.

by Anonymousreply 288September 20, 2021 9:48 AM

I love that the new series about her has a chubbier and uglier version of her.

by Anonymousreply 289September 20, 2021 9:49 AM

Oh give it up R288 et al. The Clintons will go down in history as the most despised Democrats ever to be in office and it is because of Bill Clinton's actions. When a married woman holds one of the highest ranking political positions in the world and gets caught receiving cunnilingus in the white house from a lowly intern less than half her age, you can tell women to take responsibility for their actions. Until then, we know who is responsible for this mess.

by Anonymousreply 290September 20, 2021 6:40 PM

R290 go back to trumpland

by Anonymousreply 291September 20, 2021 8:24 PM

R290 - so the fact that she admits she pursued him means nothing? She shouldn’t be held responsible for her actions in any way because Bill was married and in a position of power? He didn’t force her head between his legs - she was more than happy to blow him. He’s guilty of leading her on, and she’s guilty of being a fool. That doesn’t mean she’s completely innocent, here.

by Anonymousreply 292September 20, 2021 9:55 PM

No it really doesn't R292. Because if he had said no then we wouldn't even know her name, her name and actions would have been unknown in history. But he didn't say no and that's why she's on talkshows today.

And he didn't lead her on, he engaged in sexual acts with her. Unless he made her think there was some kind of romantic relationship then what she offered was sex and he took her up on that offer. That's not leading anyone on, that's saying YES, I will have sex with you. The sex is the issue, not some dangling carrot of romance or a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 293September 20, 2021 10:15 PM

I haven’t seen her since I opened the dictionary and looked up “stupid twat.”

by Anonymousreply 294September 20, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]Because if he had said no then we wouldn't even know her name,

Bullshit, she was chasing powerful married men before him. She's a whore Darling, just admit it.

by Anonymousreply 295September 20, 2021 11:15 PM

Who cares if she was chasing them? If they say no she would be a nobody. Married Bill got a blowjob in the whitehouse, he's the whore here. And a lying whore as well. Just admit it.

by Anonymousreply 296September 20, 2021 11:32 PM

Who cares? People who want to be intellectually about that facts that's who. You can't claim victim if you are the one doing the hunt Dear.

by Anonymousreply 297September 20, 2021 11:43 PM

They can both be whores, you know.

by Anonymousreply 298September 21, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]Married Bill got a blowjob in the whitehouse, he's the whore here.

Are you NEW? Clinton was a womanizer and exposed as such BEFORE he was elected president. None of this was a surprise to anyone, except to those of us who thought he wouldn't be so sloppy.

Go to sleep, children.

by Anonymousreply 299September 21, 2021 12:54 AM

Oh please, it's not about a man being a womanizer. It's about a whore who pushed herself onto him and then milking it for 20 years about how she's a victim. Which is what whores do, they except some payment for sex.

by Anonymousreply 300September 21, 2021 5:08 AM

R273 he lied to protect Monica!!!!! And the DNA collector willingly gave an interview to Baba Wawa in which she supplied fairly graphic descriptions which contradicted Bill's claim.

by Anonymousreply 301September 21, 2021 5:53 AM

Actually, a lot of people under the age of 50 would agree with that, oral sex is not really sex.

by Anonymousreply 302September 21, 2021 7:39 AM

[quote] People who want to be intellectually about that facts that's who.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 303September 21, 2021 11:44 AM

This constant media resurgence of Monica Lewinsky and attempt to somehow redeem her is really fucking annoying. She’s never going to be liked or respected, period. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 304September 21, 2021 1:35 PM

It's obvious Monica wants her name associated with Clinton forever. That was her biggest scalp, so to speak. She obviously has no need to work.

I remember an example of her obliviousness. She gave an interview wearing a lipstick by Club Monaco called "Glaze". The interview was "meh", the lipstick shade caused a sensation. It was this perfect neutral-but-not neutral and Club Monaco was besieged. It sold out.

Monica mentioned later in another (print) interview that you'd think brands, or at least Club Monaco, would take notice and hire her. I'm like honey, nobody's gonna hire you to sell lipstick.

Unless it's long wearing. Get a brain cell.

by Anonymousreply 305September 21, 2021 2:04 PM

If he apologized, it wouldn't be sincere. I think he recognizes her as a crazed stalker and wants to stay far away.

by Anonymousreply 306September 21, 2021 5:12 PM

R302 Then why it referred to as oral 'sex'? So would getting a blow job from a minor no longer be criminal if it's not sex which is usually defined as interaction involving sex organs. So Brett Kavanaugh was certainly not guilty of sexual assault then.

by Anonymousreply 307September 22, 2021 1:40 AM

Legally, "sex" is defined as intercourse. The end.

by Anonymousreply 308September 22, 2021 1:46 AM

R308 and charged with sex with a minor strictly means intercourse?

by Anonymousreply 309September 22, 2021 3:50 PM

M.L. will be in her 80s still whining and moaning about this ancient saga. The Clinton's will have been deceased for years. Still, she'll appear on any talk show that will have her, continuing her game of victimology and refusing to move-on. She won't go away, won't stick with a job, or bother finding an intimate relationship.

Millions of people have had distress in their lives far worse than M.L. They learn to cope and find more positive ways to fulfill their lives.

by Anonymousreply 310September 23, 2021 12:24 PM

^Clintons, not Clinton's

by Anonymousreply 311September 23, 2021 12:26 PM

Clinton said years ago that he DID apologize to Monica, along with his apologies to his family and to the country.

He's been refusing to do a public apology though, he keeps getting asked to apologize again and he won't play that game. I don't blame him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 23, 2021 12:33 PM

Why should Bill Clinton do a public apology for something that happened over 20 YEARS AGO?

Lewinsky knows this and likes it because a public apology would squelch the continuance of her story. She's have to end it and go away.

by Anonymousreply 313September 23, 2021 2:21 PM

Monica can leave it all behind. Trans FtM.

by Anonymousreply 314September 24, 2021 1:00 AM

What could Bill gain by apologizing now? He and 'Hill' are over the hill and sledding toward decrepitude.

by Anonymousreply 315September 24, 2021 1:39 AM

Yes, he does owe her an apology. Power differential. And he owes Hillary an apology. Cheating. And he did have sex with that woman, no matter his attorney-sleazy, disingenuous “that depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is.”

by Anonymousreply 316September 24, 2021 1:49 AM

R302 Well maybe it isn't sex the way they do it!

by Anonymousreply 317September 24, 2021 1:59 AM

Ryan Murphy owes her an apoloigy for casting Beanine as her.

by Anonymousreply 318September 24, 2021 2:01 AM

[quote]Yes, he does owe her an apology. Power differential. And he owes Hillary an apology. Cheating. And he did have sex with that woman, no matter his attorney-sleazy, disingenuous “that depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is.”

There is NO power differential. She chased him, not the other way around. She was old enough to serve in the military. She was an adult not some silly 16 year old.

by Anonymousreply 319September 28, 2021 7:03 PM

They never could’ve stolen the 2000 election without Monica & Ken Starr. Damn them both to hell.

by Anonymousreply 320September 29, 2021 12:00 AM

Can't Monica be something other than a troublemaker for the Clintons for a quarter century? She's like Maureen Dowd; won't let go of being fixated on the Clintons with immense negativity.

by Anonymousreply 321September 29, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote] Why did Linda Tripp get demoted? I'm watching the TV show. She had a good job in the West Wing and then Vince Foster kills himself and she's sent to a cubicle at the Pentagon

Bush was president. Then he wasn’t. That’s why she got transferred. Didn’t need so many GOP at the pentagon with a Democratic president, did we? No, we didnt.

by Anonymousreply 322September 29, 2021 12:31 AM

Girl will keep banging her drum & there is nothing anyone can do about it.

He was an adult, married. He could have said no thanks. If he was that desperate for a BJ, he could have got a whore like any other politician God knows the Secret Service were well trained in all that procuring stuff after the Kennedys. Why mess with an unstable, tubby, spoiled rich girl? .She was trouble with a capital T. Any dope could have seen that. She had squealer written all over her. And she is squealing now & will continue until she draws her last breath.

Hilary should have had her killed. Wouldn't have been her first.

by Anonymousreply 323October 7, 2021 2:53 AM

R323 I always thought Monica was proof Bill wasn't an experienced womanizer. Any skirt-chaser worth his salt would have seen she was a bunny boiler from the start.

by Anonymousreply 324October 7, 2021 2:56 AM

She and her damned dress won't go away. Lewdinsky should have apologized to Hillary and to the American public for her part in the scandal.

She continues to be gross by "milking it" for all it's worth instead of being truly remorseful which would involve discretion. Fame whore should be ashamed

by Anonymousreply 325October 7, 2021 3:18 AM

Fame whores are never ashamed, ever. You're dreaming if you think she will suddenly grow some shame. She is the shit cloud following the Happy Clintons forever. Wonder how it will effect their plastic fake face fugly sprog when she tries to run for office? How will she field Wokism, MeToo questions about daddy. mommy & Monica?

by Anonymousreply 326October 7, 2021 12:49 PM

[quote]He could have said no thanks.

Since when have men - any men - said no thanks???

by Anonymousreply 327October 7, 2021 1:09 PM

I have said no thanks, or at least my dick has. There have been so skanks so skanky that there was no rise. Also women do nothing for me, sexually. Its called..SEXUAL PREFERENCE. I'm sick of being infantilized because I'm a man. Talk about sexism.

by Anonymousreply 328October 7, 2021 11:50 PM

^ Fails to understand this thread is about a STRAIGHT MAN

by Anonymousreply 329October 8, 2021 1:04 AM

So stud muffin posting has never had a man turn you down, saying sorry, but I'm straight. I have. And I know I'm not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 330October 8, 2021 1:56 AM

I think Monica really aged well. I wonder if straight guys fucked her just because she had a Presidential dick in her mouth, or would that be too gay?

by Anonymousreply 331October 8, 2021 1:35 PM

R331 judging by the fact she has never seemed to have a steady boyfriend much less a husband, I guess straight guys don't want a fattie who can't keep her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 332October 8, 2021 3:34 PM

I'd like her to go away and not be reminded of her sordid affair. This doesn't need to be a film and be promoted on CNN with Jake Tapper. It is a well-known old story.

by Anonymousreply 333October 8, 2021 6:38 PM

If I were Hillary, I'd already have had Lewinsky taken out. Dumb bitch is riding this shit to the delight of the Trumpsters. It was 25 years ago - get a life, you fucking bunny boiler.

by Anonymousreply 334October 8, 2021 8:41 PM

It was promoted on Jake Tapper? The show had her go on a date with him last week. Was Monica on with Tapper?

by Anonymousreply 335October 8, 2021 8:51 PM

R335

Jake had Monica on The Lead to promote her doc & then promoted the episode he was portrayed in on Impeachment.

Jake is married, but it seemed like he still has a crush on Monica. He wrote a creepy article about their 1 date to link himself to her…

by Anonymousreply 336October 8, 2021 11:04 PM

So Jake likes the Chunky Girls?

by Anonymousreply 337October 8, 2021 11:31 PM

Bill, Hillary, and Monica will all chug along doing their thing to the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 338October 8, 2021 11:40 PM

Kinda love how Karma continues to play out for all 3 characters. All hoisted on their own 3 Petards.

by Anonymousreply 339October 9, 2021 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!